(2008/10) Oct 2008

purple
i am quite sure still got space. if you want to sign up, just drop me a pm
happy.gif

bigflamingo - hilarious! Thanks for sharing.

Pil - yea tea still open ..kekek/ just sms me.

mousebb - so sweet, those kisses are priceless
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Hi Dimpletot,

Noted your slot
happy.gif

I PM-ed you some details, let me know if you are ok with it
happy.gif

Cheers
</font>

hello mummies.how ru? Sorry, had been real real busy these days. Both kids hvg running nose n aless is always so cranky.

jellypurin, vanillapof, ive pisted your stuffs via normal mail. Hope u receive them soon. Sorry for the delay and thank u for your patience

<font color="#C24641"> pil
LOL!!! no la.. tired leh.. actually.. but come to think of that ar.. i scare leh.. haha.... </font>

<font color="0000ff">EY dear,

I dun leh, else I think I can't work leow lolx ;p~

Wan Chuen,

Only slot left for now is 25/7 (12-1.30pm)
</font>

hi bluey,

just read your confirmation for dimple on 29/8 sat 12-1.30 p.m.

if you didn't get my email at 4 p.m. or read my post above to confirm the slot, i think that's fine. you can slot dimple in for that time.

thanks very much anyway.

Bee,
You've got me tempted on the cup. Heehee! Think I will go check it out too.

lilbluey,
I didn't get your 2nd email on the changes. Which slot can you fit me in?

bigflamingo,
LOL!

Rebecca,
#4?!? Brave leh... heehee!

Re: Having #2
I dun understand why people always say having just 1 kid means the kid will be lonely. Let's put it this way, from 0 to 3 years, they dun really play with other kids per se as they do parallel play (or so the books say). Then by the time they hit 4, they would prob would have started some kind of schooling and they would have friends. So how would they be lonely? Maybe I'm just using this excuse to justify myself for having 1 and only 1 kid.

mint,
Having #2 for me is more for when the times when I am sick or have pass on and my #1 will not be alone to handle all emotional stuff. These are times when friends usually doesn't fill in very much. My 2 cents worth

<font color="#C24641"> mint
long time no "see" u liao leh... how hve u been? busy with ur little princess? no helper to help u?

Re:Having #2
actually they hve the pros n cons. like Gracia n Nick. tho Gracia is just 1yr+. she enjoy the companion of her bro. n both of them enjoy each others companion. sch frens are diff frm siblings. Nick has lots of sch fren. but his sch fren envy him. keep asking him..'will ur mummy bring her mei mei to sch n fetch u ltr?' n his classmates will go n share with their parents abt Gracia n Erin. for me, i dun find anything great of having so many kids. but for Nick. he seems to be so proud of it that he got so many mei mei. haha!!! n also i realise something abt kids. they enjoy being address as 'korkor' or 'jiejie'.
happy.gif

of coz i cnt force u to hve the same thinking as me la.. just share how i feel lor..
happy.gif
no hard feeling!
happy.gif
</font>

Rebecca,
Ya lor... no helper leh...
sad.gif

No hard feelings lah... just my own selfish reasoning for not wanting a #2. Haha!

<font color="#C24641"> Free
how are u? another mummy who seldom post in the morning.
sad.gif

nola.. just got the feel only la.. LOL!!!

mint
seriously aft i got Nick. i told my hubby the same thing. coz i'm also like u.. selfish!!! =P
but now.. haiz... no more liao ler~</font>

Freesiajen
wah by the time I pass on I hope my Jo will have a loved one and her children by her side. Or if I pass on early then her daddy and grandparents.

Anyway I guess they will learn to cope like many china children out there. I am not justifying because it may be true she will indeed be lonely. Hopefully our bond will be so close she will not miss having one.

Mint and Karen

I was super happy being an only child. No need to share so much mah...
happy.gif
As a teenager the phone is all mine.... heh heh. And God had always blessed me with great friends. As the verse goes, there are friends that stick closer than brothers. And there are siblings who bring each other to court. And who throw their parents around like a football when it comes to caring for them.

Of course, in the later years, if parents are sick or as they need support now, then I am the only one there. but if we ourselves provide for our own retirement, then we don't need to depend on our kid(s). these days, there is less of the thinking that my kids will provide for my retirement/old age... we are the sandwich generation providing for parents and kids...
sad.gif

and only children can be well-adjusted too, look at me HAHA!

having said that, i think I'll have #2. have always planned to have more than one. Just momentarily freaked out for the early months after delivery, and need time to recover.

stick to your guns I say!
happy.gif

morn mommies

wow, still at the topic of hvg #2 and on...

btw mommies, any of you have an idea when the next taka baby fair is? need to whack the FP toys and the singing potty. my mom wants rebby to get out of her diapers forever!

Hi Jelly, there will be "Craziest Toys Sale"
from Thu 23 July to Sun 10 Aug at Taka, i think the baby fair should be after that?
Maybe can check out the toy sale, maybe have FP toys also.

mummies
do you have strangers asking all the time if you're feeding breastmilk? I get it all the time! I may one day say formula to see the reaction.

dimple
hee you're funny! but yah as far as I know you, I think you turn out fine.

morning mummies.

Rebbie, go for #4 if u want. I actually do not mind to hv #3 but it cost too much to hv kids these days. Cost alot to send them to a decent preschool even.

its good to hv 2 actually. U shld c both my gal and sumo play together, screaming and laffing happily. Of cuz,its very very tough and hair pulling due to extreme stress and fatigue, i feel its worth it.

i feel no matter how, friends are always friends, its never the same as your own siblings. And one day, when we parents grow old and die, the kids still hv each other.

Morning mummies...

Karen,
I've experienced strangers asking if my boy's on breastmilk the moment they lay eyes on him! Just last week, a lady shop owner selling clothes also asked me the same question and I replied yes...the next thing I know, she started 'announcing' to her fellow colleagues and 'neighbours' who happened to be looking at my boy from afar that "Aiyo you all look at this boy! So cute! He's on breastmilk one leh!"...lots of people were walking to and fro the shops and I feel as if my breasts had been exposed!!!

<font color="0000ff">Pildough,

Paisei~I am unable to read PM during office hours, thot u hv signed up for Yew Kwang so might hv overlook the post that you are keen in my hb's humble work.

U sounded 'offended' leh ;p *No hard feelings ya*

Since you responded before Dimpletot, if you are still keen will give you that slot first, think Dimpletot can be quite flexi on the arrangement.

Dimpletot,

Would you be able to give up yr slot for Pildough, i will try to slot you for another timing on the same day? Let me know *wink* wink*
</font>

elch
strange right?

EY
Not really la. I'm not close to my brother. My husband is also not close to his family of 6 other siblings. In fact, he's not talking to one even.

Back