(2008/08) Aug 2008

missysz,

expand liao. u wash it, then maybe dry it or just wash n use it again?

quality good enough to be able to wash/rinse , so that's why I said can reuse.
happy.gif

dun mean washing machine washing hor... never tried that before.......

April,

the 2 pkt for $10 dun come with container.

container is $14 each including 1 pkt of the bubble tissue.

Bubble tissue:

2pkts for $10. Free delivery for above $50 for each location.

Pls check if I get the order correctly:

1) cat 2 pkt ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
3) rona 2 pkt ( EAST/WEST)
4) m2B 4 pkts ( wkday central, wkend west)
5) val 2 pkts (central/novena)
6) mashmellow 2pkts (east)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
8) queenie 2 pkts (punggol)
9) april 2 packets (sengkang/Hougang)

sylvia
ok I want the container too. Thanks

Missysz
got any modelling agency recommend ? Let u be agent la. Haha. Actually not my fren work there but my fren is the boss. But even I pay full price no disc :/ so dont think I can get disc for u for the cakes. Her cakes are really nice. Thats why we buy almost every month at least once. I've thot of trying pg cakes but location abit far. Heard their lychee martini cake is good

M2b
I also intend to buy back all the high res pics.

Nite mommies.....
DIdnt login yesterday cos after Nandini's review, we took her to the zoo.... Not bad.. got one sea lion kiss :p the today tried to bring her to Fidget... Ok... She loooveess the ball pool... Playing n talking to the ball til got so tired :p so me just login now .. cant stay long though cos my hb wants his laptop too... ihik.. :D

Rona
dr. Gong was reffered to me by our PD... they suspect my gal got Renal tubular Acidosis where the kidney seems couldnt excrete acid from the blood resulting blood acidic.. they found this out after my concern since when 6 months my gal havent double the birth weight.. Did the blood test. Now she has to take buffer solution to neutralize the acid.. cos in acid condition if the acidic got worse, it will affect the growth since bone cant grow in acidic environment.
dont know til when she has to take it.. so now need to do review periodically which means more blood test
sad.gif
I really hoping hard this is kidney immaturity stuff n that she's going to grow over this....

Krex
Saw Jonah's rashes pics... WOW.. really a lot uh... good it didnt disturb him
happy.gif
U r going to have a really handsome bb on mother day ...... Regarding bb holding their food, u can try to offer finger food.. Just do it often.. 1st let him taste by u feeding him, then offer to his hand.... Done this to my neighbor boy cos the mum said he doesnt want to hold his own finger food so that time they came play play to my place, I try like above n he took it.. Ciiihuuuyyy !!
happy.gif

though my gal can hold her own finger food, diff case for her bottle n solid feeding though :p

Celyn
not toy lar.... HE must have enjoy ur company a lot... u can see from the way he tried to entertaining u by his throw n crawl action hehehehe
Wahhhh the virus really like to attack u together hor.... :p do rest well uh..... If u dont like anything cooling ,try take more fruit...
WOW.. Yu Ze really drinks a lot uh ? Hmmmmmmm, why my gal not uh ?
My gal now will make jump jump movement inside her high chair... n she likes to put her leg on top of the tray too... I meann please, a girl leh... Need to put more attention now cos seem high chair is not very safe nowadays uh
happy.gif

YLN
my gal oso now since she can crawl.. she prefer to b on the floor....:p will struggle n complaint if we carry her too long now .... hihii... and she has scratched her ear til wounded
sad.gif

Queenie
my gynae gave me this weight reducing tablet... So far has lost 9 kg n counting...... mayb u can ask ur gynae too.... WE have some gathering oredi where bbs can meet .... Though most of the bbs quite busy with themselves too but they do touch touch the mate ....
happy.gif

Cat
mayb ur stiff neck due to wrong sleeping position ?? putting some warm there ( can b bottle or cloth ) mite help..
Saw Bernice's pic.. Aiyohhh she's really getting cuter... so smart ahh... can eat rice grain by grain.. my gal now has this impatient habit... Last time gave her anything to munch, she'll munches n spits out any big chunk, now got 2 small teeths below, got ambitious... Once gave her Kailan stem for her to eats, she swallowed it !! IT's quite big leh.... And she oso refuse when we were trying to get it out from her mouth.. Close her mouth tight tight n keep moving her head left n rite... Aiyoohhhh... mayb need to follow ur way to make the food small small so she'll improve her finger grab.. Always give her bigger thing tot so she can hold onto but dangerous now :p

Rat
Phewww... relief Jac fever has come down.. now u can rest a bit

THanks for the remote control info...Then wont bother get any remote toy for my gal hehehe..... Just have to endure she keep changing channel liao :p

Hisstory
Hope u and Ashley get well soon to make it for ur 1st mother's day... Pls dont feel guilty... If it's meant to happen it will happen anyway... NOw just need to take a good care so can recover faster..... Pls do take care uh....

Sylvia
does Meredith's rashes due to any food allergy ? or just cos heat ?? weather nowadays really unfriendly.....

timmin
Haiiiii *wave wave" were just going to type "Where is TImmin ? :p " anyway where have u been ??? missing u here..... Ehhh, missing E actually :p good he's ok even though fell from quite high uh... Phewww... can imagine how u felt that time...
Oiiii share the bolonaignase recipe leh... me dunno anything abt this... :p

Snow
Hehehhe FInally !!! Hb did buy u something for this mother's day ... Though bit risky gift lor :p Dont think I will get anything from my hb cos he insist mother's day is from children to mother not from hb... :p how uh ?? my gal still a bb lehhh......

Ok, I havent finished reading all the posts.... But since my hb wanna use the laptop, I'll cont later... Hmmm, mayb better I get my own laptop soon uh....

Bubble tissue:

2pkts for $10. Free delivery for above $50 for each location. ( Not I deliver , coz nt I selling hor. I just coordinate as I want to buy myself. I will get the person to deliver )

1) cat 2 pkt + travel kit ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 pkts ( east)

Cat, do u want to be the person receiving n distributing the items in the east?

Cat,

think reach $50 liao.
coz got silent reader in the east want 2 pkts.

let's see other mummies still want by next wed. this should be good timing pah. then we consolidate, collect money altogether. hv them deliver soon after.

happy.gif

eh....... punggol n sengkang consider east?

Bubble tissue:

2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 pkts + 1 travel kit(east)

sylvia,

Happened to login. I prefer East collection actually but if wkday i ok w CEntral/Novena.

thks.

Catch up w posts later.. so tired.

Happy Mother's Day!!!

going for the Foto-U photo shoot tomo
happy.gif
but the timing is at 12pm... gotto go to SIL's place at Telok Kurau for mother's day bbq in the evening so will be going back and forth to the same area...

Catherine
Love Bernice's wavy hair!!
U brot the big HK there or it's the photographer's?

Sylvia
Yes, those clothes are lovely!! but hb jus told me to 'sou shou' aka stop buying clothes le!!!
sad.gif

Mrs Teng
Glad dat bof ur darlings are OK now!!
It has been a traumatising experience for ur gals and u as well! Rest well ok!
Btw, the cupcakes look good!! U are really good man!!

Continue ....
using sis' laptop now :p heheehe... what to do... unable to stop myself leh.. :p

Cat
Bernice got gift from bf oredi ??? Wah that sure fast
happy.gif

Saw the shoot... Nice..... Hmmmm.. bit regret I didnt take it... Bernice so pretty !!

Sylvia
me stay in Punggol, I'll take 2 packs to try
happy.gif

Tigg3r
Aiyohhhh, can really see the gals really lost weight... But ok, no problem, at least they re ok oredi.. Now u can start beefing them up again
happy.gif

Hugs for ur gals n u..... So nice to see their smile......
eh btw, the cake looks so niceee...... U r really dilligent hor...

M2B
Yiiippeeeee..... !!! Really wonderful timing uh... Mae so smart can choose to surprise u...
happy.gif
Good job Mae !!

Apphrodite
heheheh... good mommy... u still allow him to play with it uh ??
happy.gif
no problem.. Mother's day event... Time to get a new one :p

Ruixuan
Nice... ur hb toughtful uh ??
happy.gif
n practical at the same time heheh.... got something labelled mother's day... but it's still nice hor... Haiizzz.. dunt think I will get anything... Well.....
Eh, Sl will guai guai sit on the floor for feeding uh ? Wow, this I got to see...

Ok, I'll put myself in
happy.gif

Bubble tissue:

1) cat 2 pkt ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
10) Linx 2 packs + container ( Punggol )

Wow the swatch is really nice... How big is it uh ?? Since my mum is here, thinking what should I do for her uh ??? WIll she like this watch ? :p

M2B
Pm me uh how much ur friend can give
happy.gif

Happy mummy
So do tell... how's the hb's bday ???
happy.gif

Mommies, I'm gladly announcing.... Finally at 9 months, my gal doubled her birthweight....... Phew.....

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY MOMMIES.......................</font>

Cat
Well... it's definitely not as big as I thought.. I mean I read it's the biggest in sg... for smaller bbs like ours got 2 playing 'pool' one is like climbing stair to see mirror, the other pool is the ball, slide n got car... Think if they r bigger, they mite enjoy more cos seems quite fun the area for bigger kids... Will try to post some pics later on...

Rata
U must b so happy her appetite come back uh ?
happy.gif
we headache if bb doesnt eat properly uh :p

Ok.... now going to sleep plus monitoring bb b4 she really wake up.. beside I have to stop using sis' laptop rite ? :p
Good nite mommies... have a fun day tomorrow....

2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
5) val 2 pkts (wkday central/novena, wkend east)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 packets + travel kit (sengkang/Hougang)
11) Hashisan 2 pkts (sengkang)

1) cat 2 pkt ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
13) krex78 2 pkts (punggol/ kovan/ city hall)

Sylvia, ok no problem

1) cat 2 pkt ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 packets + 1 container (sengkang)
12) krex78 2 pkts (punggol/ kovan/ city hall)

ameda valve:

those using ameda pump, how long does the valve last? mine tore already...and i've only been using it for abt 2 mths
sad.gif
what else is susceptible to spoiling? think i better go buy more spare parts, else will really cry. luckily the box still got 1 spare valve, else i'll be so pissed!

ling,

jonah can hold his own biscuits already. he's just impatient when we get him to hold it himself and he screams to get us to feed him. but i think he's getting the hang of it. he's just lazy and wants us to feed him most of the time.

Happy Mother's Day, mommies!!

hashisan, fitbaby, mel_ocean, eve, happy mummy, catherine,

thank u so much for your concern.
happy.gif
the changes happening to me right now are gd for my gals. It had been a very tough decision making process but I'm sure it'll all be worth it. Choosing to leave my job is not easy too cos I love what I'm doing although I dislike all the mtgs. But we all mummies do what we can for our children. That's y we can celebrate today.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">fitbaby &amp; catherine</font>,
Am very happy to see your pm..will reply your pm/sms soon. =)

<font color="ff6000">hashisan</font>,
how's your PT work?

<font color="ff6000">hisstory</font>,
Gd to hear that u and Ashleyr getting better.. I can understand your worries..

<font color="ff6000">timmin</font>,
oh no.. Is E ok now? Anna also fell down from my bed twice this week. Now got bua lu gu..

Ok mommies.. I've been very easily tired these days... Will try to come in again soon...

Hugs to all...

Hi mummies,

we have 3 collection points now:
1 in the east by Cat
1 in the west/central by Sylvia
1 in sengkang ( any mummy want to help collect and distribute?)

1) cat 2 pkt + container ( EAST)
2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 packets + container(sengkang)
11)hashisan 2 pkts ( sengkang)
13) Phyphy 2 pkt ( east)

happy.gif

Sylvia,

You missed out my container..
happy.gif

2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 packets + container (sengkang)
13) Phyphy 2 pkt ( east)

hi Sylvia,
just login and saw this bubble tissue bp. I also want 2 pkts and the container.
i add myself in ok?

2) snow 2 pkt ( CENTRAL)
7) sylvia 4pkts (west)
9) april 2 packets + container (sengkang)
13) Phyphy 2 pkt ( east)
14) mulberry 2 pkt + container (Sengkang)

I don't mind help to distribute to the NorthEast mommies but i can only meetup at Compasspoint or SK mrt to distribute. or if they don't mind, can come to my blk to collect also :p
I stay just 5mins walk away from Compasspoint. heehee fyi my blk is just next to April's blk.

mul,

ok. u add in urself pah.

I think the mummies wont mind lah.

happy.gif

tks for being the person to distribute in sengkang.
happy.gif

ling ling, what is the name of the med? Which gynae do u go to cause m thinking of changing gynae. Currently seeing dr thong pao wen of raffles hospital. Anyone with goodgynae appreciate for recommending.

Really wanna shed off the extra 7kg back to my before pregnancy fig. Is the med costly?

Happy Mother's Day to Everyone! It's not Mother's Day in the UK though. Mothering Sunday is celebrated in March. Hope everyone will have an enjoyable day though. I spent my first Mother's Day cooking and doing all the washing up!
biggrin.gif
I think the best Mother's Day would be a dishwasher!! Everyday spend so much time washing until I go bonkers.
lol.gif
Hee! Hee! Today I made marcaroni cheese for D and while making the cheese sauce I forgot to turn on the hotplate. Spend 10 minutes stirring and stirring and wondering why the sauce never thicken.
happy.gif
Tis not a good idea to do washing up and cooking at the same time.

MummyG was wondering what had happened to you. Glad you are ok. Leaving a job especially one you love is not an easy decision indeed. Can understand that cos I went thru' that myself years ago. But life is such that when one door closes another opens. It will be a different way of life, and you'll need to get used to a different lifestyle but the time you'll spend with your girls will be no less fulfilling.
happy.gif

Timmin oh dear poor E! Hope all's well now. Haa! Haa! I think all kids like bolognaisse. My cousin when she was little wouldn't eat anything but offer her spaghetti bolognaisse and she'll wallop the whole plate. D also likes his pasta. I've been making vegetarian pasta for the past few weeks. Everytime I make it I upped the black pepper content. Training him to take spicy stuff. I'm still debating whether to put chilli in the next lot of pasta sauce that I make!
lol.gif

Mrs Teng glad to know that your lovely girls are back on track to the road of recovery. That's the best Mother's Day present. Hope you can rest a bit more now.

krex do you mean the white 'rubbery' part? Mine tore not too long after I got it too. Yes it's better to get more spares.

Ok I'd better go and send a Mother's Day ecard to my mum. That's the trouble with having Mother's Day on two different dates I can never remember when it's celebrated in Sg!!! Aaaaaaaaaa!!!
uhoh.gif

bought herald to Royce kids gym @ luang court. Disappointed that he was very reserved and very Clingy to both me &amp; hb. Don't wanna explore the toys on his own being very shy and is not the usual him at home. He keeps looking at other kids playing and they ignored him as i hope older kids dont really play with bb. @ royce gym herald is the youngest and the most timid today. Worry he got inferiority complex. Guess I really need to
sign him up for classes to build up his confidence and social
skills. Gonna try gymboree trial class and once he is comfy wanna sign him up for growing up gifted as v worry he won't catch up with his peers in school.

Often quarrel with hb about such issues as I feels is right to educate herald the joy of stress and challenge as he is a boy and I really don't wanna him to be passive.

HaiZ

should be 5 months old when herald took the above pic. Hb wanna place football bets onlinethus can't upload recent pic to share. Hb jumping over Valencia and real Madrid however his mrs is a Liverpool fan haha

ling, ya lor so stressful when baby unwell &amp; not eating.

Krex, mine i spoilt one during confinement due to washing since then till now never change b4 liao

Good morning, Mommies!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
happy.gif

Since I become a mother, everyday will call mom and like to talk or just hear her voice. Used to be not like that...hee...hee...people say when you become a mother, you'll appreciate your own mom
happy.gif
In my case, yes it is
happy.gif
THANK YOU, MOM! You're the greatest mom
happy.gif

Timmin
Is Ethan ok? Poor thing, he must get shock when he fell down from his high chair. Really hope he is ok. Sayang Ethan

queenie
Herald is such an adorable baby

celyn
How are you? Better?

<font color="ff0000">HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!!</font>

waiting...waiting...waiting...to see if jonah bought me any present or decided to call me "mama" today, heehee.

today, is my first mother's day but won't be spending whole day with yu ze. he will go to babysitter's place at around 1pm+. we are going for a play at 2.30pm so can't bring him along. babysitter will bring him go gai gai while we go pak tok ourselves.

fitbaby,
yah. ok liao.

mrs n,

yah the rubbery thing. mine just split yesterday. will the bottles crack also? coz' i realise if those get spoilt i won't be able to pump also since i use avent bottles. anyone knows if i can pump into medela bottles or those that are not wide neck?

Back