(2008/08) Aug 2008

saw this in SEPT thread

WAREHOUSE SALE AGAIN!!!!

Gimmill - manufacturer of Carters, Oshkosh, The Childrens Place, Kmart, Walmart, Sears, etc..

Warehouse sales: 19 dec - 21 dec
operating hour is from 9.00am - 8.00pm
Cash Only

Price range from $1.50 - $10/pc.

Kindermusik trial
It was nice to meet all the mummies there
happy.gif
Thanks Cat, hope Bernice get well soon. Same lah, my boy not very focus, but I think it's natural since they all dunno why suddenly so happening! He ended up sleeping before the class ended... so funny, like in a class room, some kids sleep during lesson, and some talking away. Are any mummies keen on signing up? I actually don't mind, but seems like most of you want to wait till baby a bit older is it? Wah, I find the teacher so pro leh... like watch tv those singers like that hor. I'm impressed. Too bad I don't know any of those songs they sing.

Jumperoo & Mattel sale
My set the bee oso lembek. That's the only thing we bought over the weekend. My hb complain the toys dirty, he rather bring us to shopping centre buy, so after Lok Yang, we ended up in town and bought more toys :p

Ruixuan,
omg! Im going crazy ith all the slaes liao! haha.. today after the class went to Isetan for the GAP sale. Bought 3 tops and 2 bottoms.. the walk past Oshkosh and thinking when they will have sale. Hahaaa.. thanks for the info. :p

Jen,
I've PM u leh. Thanks alot!
happy.gif

Ruixuan,
Ok mah.. i saw ur SL very focused leh.. really enjoying himself at the class. He was listening to the teacher and smiling. So guai. Not like my boy, look everywhere but the teacher. Maybe he's not tt interested in birds.. lol

re: gap sale
i managed to grab 7 pieces yesterday evening but i think a lot of stocks are gone aledi as the hanging racks are half empty...

catherine,
hope bernice get well soon... im still feeding cayla with her medicine everyday & hate to see her struggle at it...

jo,
your items are sent out today..

ruixuan,
sent 2 emails to you regarding the ameda spree, wonder if you receive them? pls get back to me...

kindermusic trial
seems like i missed the fun today. I hope bernice recovers in time to go this fri.

ruixuan,
wah .. another warehouse sale ah ... hahaha but this one good.. nearer for me
happy.gif

Brie,
hahaa think my bb will be the naughty pupil in the class. Then the Top pupil shd be Zynn liao. She so cute and attentive!

Sylvia,
Thanks for sharing! Wah every hour got to feed Meredith! Yah, hope cereal will help ur baby curb her hunger. Heard tt colic will last max till 6 months. The worst will be over yah. Press on!
happy.gif

Smurfette: i did a search n yes!! the bee is facing down...so its not a defect after all! haha..i was telling my hubby the sale selling rejected toys thats why so cheap! Opps! Then it's really worthwhile to go!
happy.gif
)))

Aurora,

Ya... let me try cereal and see how. As she just don't like teats. My hubby said. since she tried 1st class fresh milk and mummy's breast, nothing interest her anymore. :p

Ya... I am also hoping that she will pass the stage.........

I will hang it there! tks!
happy.gif

BTW,

FP rainforest range of toys are more expensive.

So if you can find other ranges with similar funcation and purposes, maybe you might wanna go for those.

happy.gif

aurora,
it's ok la, no problem at all...

to ruixuan,
your email address is correct. can you check your junk mail instead cos i had sent twice aledi?

Hisstory,
aiyaaa..mayb it's fated dat my bb wont haf dat toy lah..
sad.gif

hee..me cheong-ed Gap sale jus now..*grin*
i sms hb dat i wanna go after dinner and he gladly drove me there..
i bot 4 shorts/pants & 1 cardigan..total damage $52.
it's all summer collection, i tink..but not much variety left..and sizes r mostly up to 3 mths or 3-6mths which may be abit small for some of our babies.

ReiRei,
GAP sale only for small babies ah?
my KAI oredi wearing 6-9mths from mothercare.
so no point going down eh?

celyn,
my hubby oso same, he says generations have survived without such toys.

aurora,
u bought alot oredi?

ruixuan,
cool leh, u oredi have so many, dun need to go la. Me actually have quite alot liaoz but for baby baby kind, dun have lor.

Hi!
Nice meeting you mummies at Kindermusik today! My boy has to be the crankiest since it's his nap time and I force him to wake up :p

Think the most attentive 'students' are Zynn and SL. Everytime I glance past, they both very wide-eyed and like concentrating like that.

Aurora,
You know? Twin Stars came up to me and ask me who/where is Aurora and walked off to find you! hmmphh...haha

My BP for the Dinky Diners is up:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1961950.html?1228840606

Please support
happy.gif
Thanks April..

my son's horoscope is bigger size than us..

but in term of chinese... we are still bigger size than him... he juz a little mouse... haha..

weaning:
those who started, w/c cereal u use? was looking at nestle and they have the plain one, the one with milk and the one with brown rice. dunno which one to get. if i get the one with milk, does that mean i dun have to feed him BM/FM for that particular feed?

ruixuan,
received yr sms & sms you back aledi...

shint,
bigger size for babies almost gone but they have toddler size for boys... not sure if they replenish stocks or not...

morning mummies.

ruixuan,
by the time you return the toys, you will be able to tell what kind of toys your boy like liao. then you can buy that type of toys for him to play. at least you get to try out a variety of toys.

now i buy toys i also don't know if yu ze will like or not. sometimes very scare buy liao become white elephant and their toys are so ex.

my babysitter's place got a lot of toys. my boy got more toys to play in her house then at home.

brie, aurora & ruixuan, will send u the photos on Fri ok? Today bz preparing my gal's bday tmrw.

ruixuan, my boy keep screaming during class ah. I think he very taken with Zynn leh!

snow, do u want the pics? cos Zynn beside him, so took some solo pics of her too.
happy.gif

Jen,

I also want to see the kindermusic photos!
happy.gif

Re: kindermusic trial
I thnk Chevelle was not really paying attention, she was just looking around everywhere.

Ruixuan,
thks for the info on that sale, think I might go see see.

Hi Mummies,

Went to GAP at suntec, they are having sales for their summer collection only. 30% off plus 10% for UOB cardmembers. Not sure if the GAP at Vivo has sales too.

Yuuri,

Hehe, I think she was looking around everywhere but also quite alot of times at your son. Mb she's wondering who's this other baby.

She's just an inquisitive little one, she cannot stay still, wana to move around -_-""

hi mummies
so those who went for the kndermusik class enjoy it ya? anyway..FYI..my gal goes for the fridays class..n there are bigger kids..but hor..all also no pay attention one lar...no only ours..hee..esp when they can walk an crawl...walk all over the place..dun even bother with the teacher..so ..i think ours at least can still carry and hold..force them to sit with us..heehee..

hisstory
my gal already 4 months plus..another 2 weeks will be 5 months..thats y im introducing cereal n soon, fruit n vege puree...

catherine
my class is at 2pm..
happy.gif
might see u if u come early..

celyn
at least he plays with his toys.. Come to think of it, he raises his legs so high ah??

smurfette
$180 for a high chair??No way will hb want to spend tt sort of money. We did see these high chairs, dun think they are fr the Rainforest range, but yet to be unpacked & labelled..

ReiRei
heheh, nvm.. Aim for other toys? Or a 'toy' for yourself!!
GAP sale more convenient.. Lok Yang is the other end of the 'world' ah! I bought a few pieces of 3-6mths, and then some 6-12mths.. And 1 cardigan for 0-3mths, which is still quite big. Hope to get mileage coz some of the clothes' cutting's quite big after we 'tested' on Ashley

YLN
Isee.. I think Ashley's about 1-2 weeks to 4mths old.
So for cereal, we have to mix some BM or FM yah? How abt fruit & veg puree?

mattel sale:
any more things to buy?
i went there on mon to buy xmas n bday toys for nephews. mostly nothing liao except dolls. but i still manage to get things but limited selection. when i was there i saw phil maids buying alot of Othello to give away i think. think not worth going liao.
think will have another mattel sale next year, so till then we have to fatten our wallets
happy.gif

reirei, mulberry:
( my hubby already complaining here we r trying to throw things out of my hse, there i am buying more huge things till my place look like a childcare centre ) haha
we emptied our car booth b4 going to the sale. n stag everything in the booth n back seat. we r very experience in stacking liao
happy.gif

reirei,
sanrio sale, sms me k, mayb can go together

jumperoo:
my hubby opened it n got sian about fixing so many toys, he gave up. better get him to do it tonight. can sit till 11.3kg? die liao. mine is 8.5kg already. better use it everyday to make my money's worth

kindermusic:
it was nice meeting all of u yesterday
happy.gif

we forgot to ask jen;s hubby to take a group pic of us. then after class everyone rush off liao. shld have gone for a drink.

ruixuan,
thanks for sharing cab with me. if not that u called me, i would b waiting at home for hubby to pick me up which will never happ cos he was so tied up with work he couldn;t even call me
sad.gif

yr sl so lucky, got so many toys

megan n briebaby,
it was nice having lunch with u guys although we had to take turns to eat as briebaby n me were feeding bb. hehe.

briebaby,
catherine said she wants issac to be her sil......i forgot to tell her georgine n him hold hands liao. hahaha.
since both of us r sahm, we can meet 4 shopping or drinks liao...now that i have my ergo carrier. hee

(BRIE, U STILL READING POST N TRYING TO REPLY RIGHT? HAHA, ME TOO )

aurora,
it was especially nice meeting u n reagan :p
he is not as big as he looks now. i was telling catherine, mine looks like the biggest baby in the class.
we forgot to take pics with the 2 of them.......
so can put scrapbook
happy.gif

yuuri,
dun like tat say la.....hee. i went straight to try to find out who aurora is cos dunno when then got chance to meet again n everyone seems to be rushing off. but..........really regret never take pics lei. es when u dressed yr son till so stylo with the black beanie
happy.gif
me not looking for sil la in our aug 08 thread. i want my girl to marry someone older like SHINT'S #1 boy with the dimples...like allan wu....mine single eyelid like wong lilin. so must look 4 allan wu type. hohohohohohoho

msapple,
yr baby looks so cute with the hairband
happy.gif
when is the latest i need to let u know if i can make it to yr place on the 17?

jen,
yr son got alot of hair lei, so nice
happy.gif

i email to get pics of the class. hopefully got some pics of my girl. hee

twin star,
Haha j/k lah...I was quite amused when you basically hi and bye me. Where you all lunched ah? I only bumped into Jen and family at the foodcourt. Yah, should have taken photo but I think all our babies were starting to sleep/fuss/get hungry liao. Maybe start of the class would have been good...

Jen,
no prob. Take ur time.
happy.gif

Shint,
haha me no shopping queen lah. Just tt seldom go shopping so will go crazy at sales. hahaaa.. :p

Sylvia,
Thanks for ur email and info. The walker is quite a ghood buy. Might consider.
happy.gif

Yuuri,
titus' mummy is Megan.

Twin stars,
yah lor.. was thinking shd hv taken pix of them who share the same birthdates.. nvm, there will be other chance!
happy.gif

Will u be coming for the xmas bash this sunday at msapple's place?

Shake hand lah, shake hand!! Aiyoh, wait Bernice get angry with Isaac!!! Wah, Georgine dowan Isaac, then dun ruin his chances with others lah... HAHHA!!

I basically only put names with a couple of faces - those sitted nearer to us - fitbaby & trudy, val & chevelle, then later twin star & georgine, megan & Titus... the rest of the names haven't really match with the correct faces yet, both mummies and babies! :p

hisstory
i mix with BM lor...cuz i feeding kaer with BM along...i scare she not used to cereal w/o BM..anyway..i got so much BM..now..with one meal of cereal..she hass less BM..more to store in the fridge..sian...my hubby even encourage me to throw away all the FBM..i find it so sayang to throw..
for fruit and vege puree..no need BM/FM..just boil the fruit/vege..n mash until lan lan like dat..im also waiting for the cube thingiee to store the puree..otherwise make too much puree and throw very wasteful ..

Back