(2008/08) Aug 2008

Thanks to the organizers who organized this
happy.gif

Celyn, Mummynana, Sylvia ... Who else ah?

We had fun n Quan oso joined in to help Kai.
Will upload pics hopefully soon.

shint,
as long as all have fun but hoh, i guess we need to change organisers next time cos we run out of ideas for goodie bags. hahaha....

YLN,
Had a fortnight of bad 'evening' sickness.. Cld barely stomach anything. But appetite's pretty much back to normal now
happy.gif

Gd thing it hit me during the hols, otherwise I dunno how to function at work man.. But still tired, every morn, dun feel like going to work...

Celyn, May & Nana,
Great effort! Everyone looked like they enjoyed the whole gathering!

hello mummies.
me now in new office, lunch hr so lesser ppl ard.
stomach flu has yet to go away....hb was laughing at me, asking me nausea is it due to listen to my nyphew complaining his wife nausea too much? >(

hisstory
congrats!
take care, and remember to update us once u noe if its bb gal or boy liao okie?
thx for the gynea contact, i suggested my nyphew to go sgh instead cos his wife is not even PR.
think the hospital cost ended up will be a lare amt ya? =(

kejia
welcome aboard! =)

Afternoon!

So quiet today.

Today, BBM got complained by teachers. Coz she snatched toys n the thing is she always make sure she gets it.
Hahahaha!!

I want her to have this character but need to shape into a way where there are things that she has to follow rules n regulation, sharing and waiting for her turn.

Headache to how to preserve this character.

Snow,
Maybe #3 is on the way? Anyway, I tot private hospitals will be same rate for S'poreans or foreigners?

Sylvia,
Aiyoh... Gotta teach properly now tat they are in the "Horrible 3" age.

Mommiess login in to say bigggg thankssss to all the organizer (celyn, Nana, May) ...
happy.gif
had fun though we reached late due this mom need her bfast to keep energy level hehehehe....

N also thanks for all the nice pics taken...i couldnt taken a single one cos have to handle N myself, hb gotta go ofc that day.. Lucky got so many photographer moms
happy.gif

Snow
My gynae is at Mt E, n she has private clinic at clifford too.. Dr. Ang Huai Yan.. Find her very friendly n comforting...
happy.gif

Hisstory n YLN
Congratssss gals !!!
happy.gif
more bbs to come hehehehe

Kejia
Welcome...
happy.gif

Mulberry
How do u feel now ? Dun feel sad, this kindof thing really unplanned lei.. Can book another baking class together lor :p

Missed Many posts cos scanning thru but really happy to be able to c u guys again that day...
happy.gif
need to do more often ?

Re the goodie bag, for N's shool party, I'll b giving a roller with 3 pic pad ( pooh,hk, mickey ) incl the stamp pad.. Do u guys things this can add the idea for next goodie bag ?
happy.gif

snow,
Sure! Hopefully can identify during the next visit
happy.gif

Is there a difference if she's a PR or Singaporean? Why SGH ah?
I suspect if I deliver at Mt A again, which is quite likely, the bill shd be quite high. I rem getting quite shocked by the bill, but the care given during the stay was quite gd lah.. Haiz

May,

Are you better oredi?

M2B,
I dunno how Mt A's billing works, but miscellaneous (dunno what is even classified) was a fair bit
sad.gif
Gauze, tissue box etc also priced highly.. Aiyoh

Good Morning Mommies!

Hisstory,
Both bills hb just signed and paid and when I saw the bills, I was really shocked lor...hb just exclaimed they give me the invoice, I just pay lor :S

morning mummies. =)

sylvia, mummynana, hisstory
non-pr more ex...hmm...ppl that can claim medisave kinda subsidies thingy, normally hospital need to state very clearly their charges so normally no "alient charges". =P

mummynana
when u have #2, then come ask me #3 ok? hee hee...

linx
thx for the recommendation, i suggested my nyphew to go sgh...hee hee...cost and time concern lah.

m2b
when wife gave birth, got hb dare to complain so much abt the bill de meh?
if my hb complained, think i'll ask him how abt we switch role? ha ha.... >D
even when #1 was emergency c-sect which cost more than $10k, hb also just sign and go. =X

Nana,
#2! #2! #2! LOL

Snow,
Yaya, exchange roles better!
That day I work late so ask hb to check Raine's hw...bo xin check 1 lor, asked him, he said got hw meh?! Hiaz, then I go through Raine's bag, that day quite abit but glad all done in student care liao... :S

Oh, Nynn was emergency c-section? Oh my, the bill is more than $10k?!

P1 reg - a few of my frens gg through the ballot this Fri :-( Wishing them all the best!

Hi

happy.gif

M2B, as snow said... if hb complained.. will give black face. Can't be to save the hospital stay and rush out right? I rem the lady beside me did it! She came in before 12pm, stay one nite and next day like wanna run to escape war.......

Still yaya papaya said she wanted to go for teacher's day dinner before she came in. 1 more day will die meh? Think some jab and test also not done yet wor.

Snow, I heard emergency c-sect more ex as not planned. more impt is bb n mum have to be safe.
happy.gif

Hi mummies

Reading about how all Hbs r the same!! My hb same... Bo bian...just sign the bill .. Haha..esp now also..with all my check up n stuff...even sign package also got to pay additional ...he just look at the bill n pay! But I seriously think they rather pay the bills than switch roles!

Snow,
For non singaporean, even if the wife is pregnant, I think dun get subsidise rates from govt hospital..

hisstory, MTB, snow,
Hospital bills vv exp. I normally opt for 4 bedder and get upgrade to 2 bedder.
last bill for elective c-sect also came out to be $6K.. imagine it's 1 bedder, sure close abt $10k.

However, when I discharged from TMC last preg at 2008 ... i found that they overcharge me cos I was wondering how come so exp compared to my 2006 bill.

they overbilled me for baby phototheraphy .. i got back about $200-300 for that one day of light. so must check ... but alot of things we also dunno what it is.

JJust dun ask for extra things from them. Ask them got charge or not ..
On the day of checkout, we needed 1 piece of wet wipes and hubby asked ... they opened 1 packet and then charged us vv high for it. I told hubby tat was the most exp wet wipes. hahaa.

TMC, Mt A already considered cheaper hospital.
Imagine it's Gleneagles or Mt E (worst).

My recently stay at Gleneagles for my knee surgery, it came out to be $8k (hospital bill only) for a 2 nite stay in 2 bedder and a 3 nite stay in 1 bedder. Plus OT as well.
Heng, insurance paid for everything else i faint.
The entire bill was disgusting .. u hear it u'd faint.

When I paid the Gleneagles bill, I was "tramatised" from hospital to home. Had to call up some friends for some "counselling". Cos i wasn't that sure if insurance was gonna pay all.

snow,
Emergency C-sect is the most chor i have heard of... I think dongle also dealt with that crazy bill when she delivered in 2008. But yah lor, bo bian.. Cannot do anything much abt it

M2B,
ah, u paid??

YLN,
Maybe the husbands dun want to feel the ley-cheyness of examining the details of the bills..
How are you doing now? Stopped bleeding?

Shint,
They finished 1 pack of wet wipes so quickly?

Hisstory
Ya..I think my hb is those kind.. Just look thru n pay ...ex also pay ..haha

Stop bleeding already... Have to pop at least 10 pills each time I take medication...awful man..

hisstory .. dunno what they wipe la
i oso dunno .. ahhaa. just when want to use it cannot find.

my first c=sect was emergency but bill was cheaper than my 2nd one which was elective c-sect. First one even did the normal delivery then went for c-sect. Maybe it was not emergency c-sect but oredi planned by gynae. hahhaha.

Sylvia,
I think i must teach Kai to also go get what he wants .. he always kenna scratched .. and tell him this kid that kid scratch him...
Poor him.

today is yu ze's birthday and this evil make him go diaperless today. he cry badly when i first remove it and keep asking for diaper. after the sayanging and hugging, he is ok without. he didn't drink much water in the beginning so no pee. he also took his 3 hours nap without diaper. he manage to tell me he wants to pee after drinking some water and did pee in the toilet. we also manage to go dinner and fil's place without the diaper though its not long hours but i think its a good start. hopefully, it will stay this way. i hope i don't jinx myself by saying all these.

morning mummies

2nd day, yu ze is off diaper. he let me take out his diaper in the morning without resistent and told me that cannot wear diaper.

Celyn,

Congrats on Yu Ze going diaperless.

I'm still struggling with my girl
sad.gif

She still doesn't want to communicate she needs to pee... She wet the bed when she was napping yesterday without the diaper. sigh....

valnsw,
he doesn't really want to tell too when he is in cc. he is very good at holding his pee. i hope yesterday is a good start for the start of his 3 year old life too. hahahah.....

morning mummies

2nd of diaper free for yu ze but he had 2 accident. 1 when he nap and another at mac. i wonder is it cos he was wearing underwear that he thought its diaper that why he never say. when he is just wearing shorts, he can tell. anyone got experience?

Celyn

BBM also hv this problem coz wear bottom will think is diaper, naked bottom can run for potty. In the end.... hv to use training pants till she knows hv to go toilet no matter what.

u just hv to bring xtra since he dunna training pants.
happy.gif

Morning mummies!

Many ppl took leave today. I m the only one wking in my dept today. =(

Celyn,
Ok la. For some reason, Velle stopped her transition. We r back to wearing diapers again. Think she paisey after pee-ing in skool more than twice and her pants were all wet. Maybe her classmates laughed at her.

Nana

u have to encourage her again, if nt she will never stop wearing diaper coz her pride is hurt. Shld be classmate laughed at her lah. n teacher din handle properly.

mummynana,
maybe its better for you to find out what happen to anvelle and her reaction when she wet herself in cc and can try to guide her again.

hubby say yu ze came back from cc and say he want to pee, went straight to the toilet himself. after pee then he bathe. and he did wear his underwear and shorts together. so maybe he forgot that he didn't wear diaper yesterday and thus wet himself. should monitor and see how.

Celyn & Sylvia
Just now I brought both gals to museums, cos its open house today. ;)
Now celebrating national day in safra, not hot at all de..hee hee..

Back