(2008/07) July 2008

I want to go for Botak gathering! BUt but but.. budget debate not over i cannot take leave!!! argh!!! 16th better???
happy.gif

WE can line our babies botak head and take a pic and let the mummies here guess whose botak head is whose.. muahaha!

i can volunteer my house for botaks gathering. it's at tiong bahru, rather near mrt station. 12 or 16 also can. shall we make it a pot luck lunch?

*condition: everybody who comes must say 'wah pb, your house so clean! you good housewife!'

smiggleprincess, really nice photo! dustee, can send to me too please?

wow michelle, ethan sleeps for 3 hours in the afternoon! pheww phweet!

Hi,

Juz double check all mummy here bb born in July 08 ya? All your bb started solid? My bb dun seem to like solid and never finish in my first 2 try since sunday. So far my no. 1 n 2 welcome solid and in fact have solid b4 they turn 6mth. This no. 3 even i give her after 6 mth she juz dun seem to like it lei.

Any other bb here like that ah?

PB,

Your condition so funny. don't worry lah, i think all mothers without helpers home sure a bit messy one lah. kiddos got so many things. cannot imagine when our princesses and prince grow up what will happen. sure lots of toys and stuff all over the place.

Haemin Playyard
1) Cellow + michelle = 3
2) batgirl alone wants 3 sets liao so that she can put one set of 6 panels at home and one set of 6 panels at parents' home for wufeng
... so that's 6 sets already

PB,
dun b jealous, Cedric sleeps for 2-3 hours in the aftn too... good for him to get his sleep in, BUT BUT mummy still has to wake up during the night to feed him

Great photo of 2 Feb gathering!

siao liao, so much work to do before I leave for Jakarta on Sunday evening.

do1nk,
I havent decided whether to pump and throw, or freeze and bring back.. m concerned abt keeping the milk in hotel freezer and then it partially defrosts on the plane journey back.

playyard,

checked with cheong choon, the price for each 4-panel set is $140.

Bulk purchase of > 10 sets, the price is $135. She will do the delivery to individual houses, including those who are sharing 3 sets to get 6 panels each, she will split and pack nicely, then delivery.

So lets try to see if we can get 10 sets.

1) Cellow + michelle = 3
2) Batgirl = 3

anyone else keen???

PB,
If pot luck lunch, can I volunteer to bring sausages? The same one I brought to cin bunny's house last time :p
When I go your house, I will say... "Wah, clean house and take care of poppy... you must be so busy!"

Michelle,
Ethan doesn't wake up for night feeds right? Seems like Ethan is the sleep champion!

bbp, got lah... he sleeps around 9-930, wakes at 4am for a feed, then sleep till 7am...

hmm.. in comparison, seems like he does sleep a lot.. sometimes can be 5hours in the day... hee hee..

I Bring Otah! eh, chope. which day? if 16th, should be ok, but need to wait for my boss approval of my leave then commit lah.. hee hee..

botak gathering,
i dun mind pb house but rayna u be at bedok or ang mo kio ?? if bedok than we can share cab ...
but CS stay woodlands leh .....

Tiong Bahru Gathering: oh.. so dats JSP & serene..think I have not met you two and your bb's yet.. dustee..ya you lost weight leh...

JSP: fitti... is the premium one you are referring to? think my sis tried the basic one and said there were gel beads on bb's butt (safe or not.. if absorbent gel can come out of diaper?)

bbp: eh..ur inlaws staying at henry park? holland grove road? dats where my dog's groomer is.. :D so u r staying wiv your in-laws too?

botak baby gathering: wah you all are tempting me to take leave...but think onli can take on 16th coz 12th probably still scrambling for year end reporting
sad.gif
Guest-of-honour on leave 16th or not?

okie dokz gonna go google for exersaucers now..

do1nk
I personally prefer more kids. But ofcos must see financially feesible anot. There r times when I go "Why do we have so many kids". N there r times when I see the 2 of them playing together so happily. Yes, I dunno why n how the 2 of them can understand n play with each other. But it happens like that day I was trying to make ember sleep. N she jus happen to turn her head n see her korkor there. Then she starts laughing n she climbs over n the 2 starts laughing n laughing n laughing. Its so sweet n cute, life was so perfect that moment. Until I gotta step in n "OKIE, LIGHTS OUT!!!".....hehehe

dor dor,
Yeh.. and your kids so cute together. Kor kor using Mei Mei's head as a toy holder... heehee.

do1nk,
Yup, staying near Henry Park at Moonbeam Drive. Your dog's groomer at Henry Park Apartments there isit? Next time drop by with Gordon k?
happy.gif

And yup, I'm staying with my in-laws, but I'm lucky cos they're based in China currently so I just have to tahan the stay-with-in-laws issues once a quarter. But sometimes can be up to a month lor. But yes yes, I'm blessed and lucky already.

Paging for CS & Dani!!!!

do1nk, guess u dun need to stress yourself over whether to stop at #1 at this stage lah. Guess still early. Let your bb grow up, wait till 1 or 2 yrs later then think about this issue again? Dun need such a close gap if u r not ready yet
happy.gif
I know of some friends who are the only child & they are doing perfectly fine. Their parents dote on them, gave them their best. And if u have too many kids, then financially it's quite a strain. Not only the financial factor lah, every part of u
happy.gif
And really quite tough to have children nowadays. I'm guo lai ren, hehe.. But i like children so different bah. But my children are 3-4 yrs apart so i get to spend time with each of them when they r still young
happy.gif
U r not selfish, ur opinion may change later lah
happy.gif

Oh i simply love mustela products!! Nice smell!!!

My girl also prefers to stand. Really siong when in the bus/train, coz she simply refuse to sit. Sigh..

hi all ,

have been MIA for so long and i just enjoy reading rather than posting . hehee .....

theres a gathering , i wan i wan to go , pls include me ,ok ?

bb tess is making noise again ,saying mummy spend too much time on PC.

so she too wan to play PC

2137121.jpg

3 hr nap.. ai yo, will this ever happen to celeste.. She only sleep average half hr each time nia. And so difficult to let her sleep. Sure must fuss, rock, fight with u abit then sleep..

Rayna, so can u imagine how messy is my house right now? Haha!!

tess mummy,
u stay at the east side huh ??i think e other day i saw u at tampinese mrt control station at the side gate w tess meeting someone is it u huh ??? i not v sure it u coz meet u once only so didnt dare to call u ...I stay at simei ....

botak gathering (open to non botaks too!)

paging for CS and dani: 16th can or not? it seems to be the best date but must see if GOH can make it!

1) Cellow + michelle = 3
2) Batgirl = 3
3) pinkbunny =1

PB ah PB....
1) Cellow + michelle = 3
2) Batgirl = 3
is the list for purchase of Haemin playyard fm Cheong Choon la

botak gathering (open to non botaks too!)
paging for CS and dani: 16th can or not? it seems to be the best date but must see if GOH can make it!
1) pinkbunny =1

Cedric wants to touch Dani's full head of hair too... grow more hair. but alas, I have a training course to run in Jakarta nx week
sad.gif

sleep champion

The feizai will take an one hr nap in the morning and a 2 to 3 hr nap in the pm when his sis is sleeping n the hse is absolutely quiet. At night he takes his last feed at 9.30pm and will sleep until 6.30am.

Diapers
mine is using nepia in the day n pampers active at night.

Botak gatherin
I need to go toooooo! But errr those dates are weekdays again? Sobz!!!

Serene
possible , meet one mummy that day , i push a blue pram right ?

3hrs sleep

how i wish tess can be like that , the shortest she hve before is 5min and the longest 2hrs . aveage is 30min.

Botak gatherin
i wan to go .. add me in pls

re 3 hours nap time
dun think that ever happen to jx unless she is sick...

re botak gathering
maybe i shall try to go. been coop up in the house for too long! but need to depend on timing cos need to wait for my boy to come back from sch.

re sitting
i started jx in the high chair and gradually she started being able to sit. now she can alternate btwn crawling and sitting positions easily. and she is trying to climb up the play yard panels too!

mummies
any bb still waking up a lot at night? jx can't sleep! this morning she actualyl woke at 5.30am!!!

do1nk
personally i love kids! that's why i wan more kids. but now really quite tiring so that won't happen so soon and hb not keen too. sometimes when i m tired i will ask myself why i bother to go thru the hassle of #2 but when u see them playing happily with each other, u will be glad u have more than 1....

PB
How long is each of poppy's power naps? bbsitter is concerned why is Dani napping so little in the afternoons. I said maybe its cos she's at this particular stage now but she said the toddler that she's looking after naps for ard 2-4hrs at Dani's current age!
LOL on the must-make comment when entering your house!

Hannahl
Thats what I was being advised by the MeadJohnsons people becos they called me up for something and I shun bian asked. bbsitter told me Dani makes a yucky face when given porridge so she says she's not ready yet. She'll be giving Dani organic wu gu mi instead, think its called 5 grain powder in English. So by right I should be giving Dani Enfapro but I didnt, I prefer to stick to Enfalac.

Michelle
Ethan still takes 3 hrs naps! Lucky you! Drinking lying down means flat on the bed?

Rayna
Wei! You very bad leh!! But its true lah, if raining I sure jialiat one. Sunny day already like that, rainy day even worse arh! kekekeke..

Botak Gathering
16th I cant cos Dani's having her Hep B jab leh
sad.gif
You girls all okay on the 16th arh?? I know JSP cant cos initially she wanna date me on the 16th then change to 12th.. eh, or is it 13th? Dor, she's also 12th or 13th.
If everyone okay on the 16th then maybe I change her jab appt to either 12th or 13th. Let me know kay.
happy.gif

CS
Then how?? Or you wanna volunteer ur hse for gathering instead then easier for you dun need to bring Dani out??

Oh dun like means not ready aah?? Cos I gave Ember porridge when I made for D n she also dun like. SO I went to buy barley cereal so she got more choices then oat cereals everyday....hehehe
BUT.....I give her bb biscuits n she like lor. I even give her the gerber puffs when D eat n she eat like siao, scream at me if she finis n I didn't feed her.

doggiebb, Feizai T is the sleep champion!
happy.gif

CS, ya, ethan drinks milk lying down, but we normally prop him up with his pillow. He so hate ppl to carry him to feed him now... aiyo...

I am shifting house next weekend!! Yippee!

dor, bbsitter say de leh, cos whenever she feeds Dani with porridge, she'll make a face so she says Dani is not ready to accept porridge yet. Maybe give her another month or so. Meanwhile auntie says wu gu mi is very nutritious cos it contains black sweet rice (dont ask me whats that cos Ive no clue! LOL!)so she's actually eating porridge just that it has been grinded to powder form.

Thanks for the thought dor.. muacks!
happy.gif
But
Im at ulu W'loods leh, will be super very far for some of the girls so PB's very clean house will be a good venue cos central mah.

So everyone's okay on the 16th arh?? Let me know and I'll see if I can make some adjustments.
happy.gif

Hannahl, yeah, Im very glad and thankful that I've her help
happy.gif

mmm.. I've not fed her that yet cos I lazy, so told auntie Dani can have that at her place then weekends I'll give her HT cereals. I got the wu gu mi from this organic shop at Habourfront shopping mall, same level as Hwa Xia. It comes grinded so you dont have to grind it any further. Auntie says when Dani is bigger, she'll mix in some black sesame cos black sesame is very nutritious. I personally hate sesame! Yuck! kekeke..

CS,

don't angry lah. i know what you meant. Raining i also try not to bring Megan out. cos quite mafan got to carry her, carry bag, still need to carry umbrella. wow liao, hand very busy.

oops!! i forgot to say. this time round have to give it a miss. beginning of the year is very bad for me. So can't take leave yet. this mth is bad. alot of meetings and training to do. and spread all over the place. sianz...so u gals enjoy yourselves ok. I also need Megan to touch Dani's hair. hahahha

Cellow
But I do want to buy a set of the playyard from cheong choon leh. You don’t want to let me join the ordering gang?
sad.gif

CS
Power nap can be 5 min or 10 min :|

Thanks for ergo BP link! Really considering!

botak gathering 12 feb la ok? 1230pm @ PB's house: please add your own name to the list!
1) PB - provide tom yum udon

PB note to self: better make sure sweep floor before girls arrive lol

Aiya... why the Ergo BP never come earlier?

PB,
You prepare Tom Yum Udon??? Wah, you can cook this??? I'm so impressed! *Wanna add this to your list of things to say when we go your house?* :p

botak gathering 12 feb la ok? 1230pm @ PB's house: please add your own
name to the list!
2) bbp - provide sausages

bbp
very easy one la. i show you when you come
happy.gif

girls, i know i am supposed to be letting my brain cells focus on events like poppy's birthday but i can't help but think how i want to celebrate mothers day leh
happy.gif
how are you girls celebrating?

ergo: i just ordered the sport one hehe :D

bbp
I buy the diapers in bulk when there's a sale
happy.gif

More kids
I would also love to have more, especially a girl! But I don't think I will be able to 'give' any more to my satisfaction. Sometimes I just feel so drained. Still, if it happens, it happens. Never say never hor? And as all mummies know, we'll just do it for our darlings, no matter what.

3 hr naps
L does that in the afternoons, sometimes. But he still wakes up at night.

botak gathering 12 feb la ok? 1230pm @ PB's house: please add your own
name to the list!
3) youpi - TBC

Rayna
Joking nia lah! I where got so xiao qi
happy.gif

PB
Dani's 30 mins naps already killing me..
sad.gif

You got your Ergo from the BP huh? kekeke.. I actually wanted to get the black or blue embroidery but hubby was the one who said pink hearts nice. So its Pink AGAIN! Sigh..

Thanks for changing the date PB! Muacks!
botak gathering 12 feb la ok? 1230pm @ PB's house: please add your own name to the list!
3) youpi - TBC
4) CS - let me think what to bring for food..

aiyah
sad.gif
... eh ladies, if majority can make it on the 16th then let me know kay & I'll see how can I make some adjustments.. but still must muack PB lah.. so nice
happy.gif

Ergo huh, can lah! No problem. Eh, wait huh, you mean use yours to demo or you need me to bring my mine? Btw, did you get the sucking pads cos I find it to be useful.

Today we let Dani try her play mat and again she hates it. Didnt cry this time but instead she stayed very still on it - either sitting or on all fours. Hubby has to use the tv remote to encourage her then she's willing to budge and crawled just one crawl and thats it! Its back to sitting again! Really dont know why but she'll crawl, slide, climb once back on our couch or her mattress. Even managed to stand while holding on to the back rest of the couch! Wonder if its cos she cant get used to the harder surface as compared to her mattress.

Like that how lah~~ How will she ever learn to crawl on hard surfaces... damn headache.

CS,
Don't worry... I think Dani's just getting used to the new surface. The same thing happened to Declan when we put him on the floor initially - he didn't even attempt to flip when we put him on his back. But now, he's happily chasing a ball on the hard floor. The only one not happy is the mama who has to crawl/squat beside him to ensure he doesn't smash his chin on the floor.

re wu gu mi
it's very good. i gave to my boy also. will give jx when she's older. she's quite ok with her porridge but so far she only took it twice.

CS
try to let dani get more pracitice on the hard surface. they will get the hang of it soon.

re gathering
let me try to see whether i can make it

mummies
today jx stood up by herself in her cot!! with the support of the side bar of cos. i din notice until my boy told me that mei mei is standing up. she really stood quite well.

ai yo, jx can stand with support in the cot
happy.gif

Oh dear, i haven adjusted the cot to the lowest level yet, will celeste suddenly want to stand up then topple over??? Or sit up then fall off???

Back