(2008/07) July 2008

Halo mummies. Guess wat I am at the labour ward in tmc now!! Felt some mild contractions the whole night n had show at 5am. Ate a bowl of noodles n admit here. To my surprise I am already 5cm dilated!! Even the nurses were shocked. Hopefully everything goes smooth n fast from now. Will keep everyone posted when I give birth.

jia you jacelyn! hope to see baby pix soon
happy.gif

dor,
happy.gif
yes yes i can just imagine the 1hour of silence v difficult to tahan. can so understand the he nvr notice and i get even angrier....

jace ah, concentrate la, 5cm dilated and still log on!! haiyoor so exciting.

so who wants to visit Jace (i promise i zip in and out so that mummy and bb both get some rest)at TMC tomorrow, and shun bian have lunch?
1) cellow

Halo!! Given birth to bb girl Le. 3.265kg. Kaoz dunno why with epi still damn painful. Gynea say epi effect nontime to reach the bottom that's why I feel all the pain n could even feel her stitching me up.
Bb looks like xun girl when she was born!!!

congrats, jace!!! bb is of gd weight... u rest well ya... try to catch some slp b4 visitors start coming in... remember to post pics when u feeling better... heehee...

PB
My condolences on your aun't passing. Take care!

SSO Baby Prom
What is it? is It fun for our kids?

Jace
OMG! That's fast. I was about to send you good luck and well you delivered!!! Congratulations!!!!

hi jac,
congrats on the arrival of your 2nd princess.
happy.gif

doubledee,
were u the one who said that u have lobang for babies prom ticket. what is this event about? i heard from some mommies abt this event but have no idea abt it.

pb,
My condolences on the passing of your aunt.
wow..who taught poppy to say that..? she is v smart too

Thx all!! Ok la now eating my lunch. Bb managed to suckle for 5 mins just now. Will continue later. Haha not too tired now but think later will be gone case. ;) craving for fries ( give birth Liao still got craving one leh) my sis buying over.wahahaha

what's the baby name and pics pls once everything settle ok> baby xun saw her mei mei yet? what's her reaction?

meanwhile, have lots of rest!

Thanks ya all for the preschool information!

cin,
The frustrating thing about Turf City that it's so hard to go without a car!

Cellow,
I love your link.. the search is super useful. Any idea if there is a similar one for kindys?

SY,
GEMS only accept if they are toilet-trained? But how to possibly completely toilet-train when they are only 2.5 years old? I mean, Declan has been telling me when he wants to poop or pee, but even then, I don't dare to say he's toilet-trained cos accidents can always occur!

dd,
Yah, starting next year and I think I'm one of the last few people starting their kids on school/cc. So need to start researching.
Eh, I love white bags too... but my practical brain always goes No to the maintenance. So my bags are always as dark coloured as possible.

dor,
Yes, ignoring is not particularly helpful. In fact, I get this feeling that hubby thinks "Oh good, she don't want to tell me, then I don't need to too!"

Jace,
Congrats! You the best.. before and after delivery also can log on. My idol...

rena,
start to feel abit of kan cheongness already? haha.. we are still at the waiting game.....

jace,
bb gal wat name?? pix pix!!!

anyway... my c-sect date is firmed le. =D bb will b late oct baby.

bbp,
hmmm. none that i know of for kindys.
bcz of PB's aunt's passing on ah.
some believe shdnt visit newborns in the first month when there is a death in the family.

Halo. Hai yah I log on using iPhone mah so super easy. Hee hee. Thx all for the well wishes. Hmmm later see got chance to dl pix into com then post.
Easy meh? Haha bluff one. I was screaming at hubby say no more #3!! so cellow is still the best. My idol!
Think ths time round epi effect very little. I could walk ard Liao. Not much side effects. Just puked a little.

Pb no worries abt not visiting la. I also a bit pan tang. ;p

Cin,
Is destinated when i gave birth to bosco. Lol!!! Coz when gynae took him out from a weird breeched position, she gave me a vertical cut on my womb n now worry tt the wound might rupture if going thru all the dramatic contraction, so dun risk wor. Since already cut open once, nvm cutting open again la.

But beanie2 wun share the same bdae as bbC lo.

Jace
Wah I log in and see you already gave birth!!!
Just yest you say hope she be 1 week later so you can enjoy!!!
I think she read your mind lah she also wanna enjoy with u....hahaha
CONGRATS!!!

Halo thx all for the congrats. Yawn. The start of sleepless nights! Now I look at bb the feeling is so different from when I gave birth to xun gal. Weird... ...

Cellow,
Eh, I thought I posted something earlier. Anyway, thanks for the info. It's like so obvious and yet I didn't get it. Haha, too much research fries the brain I think.

Jace,
How come not much epi effect? Thought it should be standard dosage one? But in a way you're lucky since bb2 came relatively fast and the epi didn't affect you much. My cousin-in-law had her epi then almost immediately (like within 10min?) she gave birth to her girl. Then for the next few hours, her legs were numb.
Meanwhile, enjoy the hospital stay and the nurses! Make them do all the work ie. changing of the diaper and everything. Cos your turn will start soon....

just back fm visiting Jace and unnamed #2. kinda forgotten how small newborns are! heh

youpi,
jace and i were just saying cannot imagine your S and L fighting. so yes, post video!
happy.gif

oops, really ran away w your change fm lunch :p dunno where my mind is these days

can totally empathise w dd's sentiment of 'lao niang's' body (and mind) breaking down.

DD,
hope you are feeling much better today!

Cellow
Acty I just realised that you are right to keep the change. Because I had one more plate of rice. So your mind is in the right place
happy.gif

Jace
You are looking good, mum of two! Still glowing
happy.gif

hi girls
hai.... how much of feeling like "man, i'm so going toward getting high blood pressure" is actually self created, and how much of it is caused by external factors, you think?

In my case, people say it's 99% self inflicted n 1% from external uncontrollBle factors haha

As I'm traveling to work I have the 1m things to do in my mind n the 99% is building up Liao BUT...*pauses to take a deep breath* IT'S FRIDAY! n so I will learn to take 10 chill pills

Looking forward to bbg's end of term party tomorrow..guess what sea creature he's going dressed as.. :D

gooooood morning! TGIF!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

and i got the whole house back to myself this weekend - wahahhaha.

youpi,
mind still in wrong place. rice only cost 50cents. so yes i owe you 2 plates of rice in change. haha, the meticulous acct strikes again!

pb,
each one is different wor.
for me, tis 99% self inflicted, 1% external. i do instant breathing exercises to calm down whenever work or C1 drives me up the wall. works 99% of the time.

hari raya puasa PH next friday
ideas... ideas... i need ideas where to bring C1 and C2!

Pressure:
Mine is definitely 99% self-inflicted. Case in hand - schools. I could have just settled for my friend's kids' kindy and save myself all the stress and trouble. But do I do that? No.... !@#$#%^^%&&$

Okay, having that out of the way feels 1% better. Anyhow, does anybody want SortFloorBooks who are now operating under http://www.bhfobooks.com/

bbp - you wayy too hardworking. I take easy way out..i went to see like 2 schools and i just pick 1 after that . partly also because of lack of time and also the number of slots left were limited.

cellow - join me in Bali next weekend? kwa kwa

Cellow
Think Doggie is bringing her Ts to Changi boardwalk and Pulau Ubin right?

Cin_bunny
I also want to join you in Bali kwa kwa

pb,
having said that hor.... there are some pple and situations that really make me want to scream. usually recommend count to 10 to calm down rite, this type i think count to 100 also still not calm.
you ok? your boss is being irritating again? tk credit for your work? sayang sayang

cin,
ooooo, the traveller's bug has really got you firmly. going w sophie? my wallet is mewing piteously already though... haha! go to changi village better.

hey hey

I AM! will be chilling out at changi village hotel from Friday to sunday. going to chek jawa and changi board walk, seafood at pengerrang JB, lots of swimming AND going to see ELMO sunday morning as well! I am PACKED! muahaha!

where is Elmo gonna be on Sunday morning? wat time?????? C1 super luuuurves Elmo now and will do anything Elmo says.... (you can tell mummy has lots of things that she whispers to Elmo to pass on msg to C1 - haha!)

Hari Raya Puasa,

Aiyoh, I think i better guai guai stay at home and not run ard too much... :p seeing you gals having expeditions just makes me so envious!

Updat,

oooh..my ger ger has turned. but doc say she is still quite high up, so may turn back again, lets hope she maintains her upside down position. and oh! she is 2.7kg now, smaller than wuffy. But then hor, I put on more weight for this pregnancy..kwa kwa kwa..

High blood pressure -- 100% self inflicted -- thru diet, time management and from self management of external factors. if you let external factors bite you, the enemy wins, so must self manage - one ear in one ear out. tough to do it, but really i kenna big time abt 5 years ago, gave in to external factors and almost want to quit. but now ok liao, cos try to "see open".
happy.gif
hmm..not sure if i am making sense. :p

Cameron Highlands

any other Ms itchy backside wanna explore this with resident Ms itchy backside here?

batgirl

ooh! that is good news! hope batangel stays this way!

This weekend

so WHAT IS EVERYONE DOING this weekend?

cellow - this bali thingy was planned cos of the Bkk riots..we cld not go and had no choice but to choose alternative destination cos tickets already paid so i simply simply just choose bali lor :p

batgirl - hurray that bat-angel has turned . talking helped?
happy.gif

doggiebb - wat about malacca ah?
happy.gif
..a lot nearer than CH but not as cool though :p

this weekend i kuai kuai stay at home and unpack boxes. anyone bored and nothing to do are welcomed to help..hehehe

hurray for batgirl's baby turning.. at this stage still go so much space to swim around inside meh (high or low) haha

ooh camerons sound fun.. but must see when...

cin r u in ur new place liao? how is it? feels good to be sleeping in a place that you own? done it up pretty pretty? :D

no plans for next friday either coz hb's not in town
sad.gif
anyone making ketupat and satay? we come over and eat? hehehe

COngrats Jace!!! pix pix..
happy.gif

Mummies
yes i m working but doing admin stuff. not very good pay but at least get myself back to the working life first and think abt what i wan. cannot do anything which requires much brain work yet. sometimes i feel so torn. sometimes i feel like getting a proper full time job which pays closer to what i used to earn but i know that with that comes sacrifice. not everybody will be understanding if i need to leave on time to pick up the kids. i feel a bit wasted that i m not doing something which can stretch myself.

doggiebb
your weekend sounds packed!! how come u have so much energy......

re hari raya
think i will go macricthie if weather is good.
happy.gif
any one joining?

Back