(2008/06) June 2008

onsansg

sales person oso say ants dun like manuka honey but after i put few days then they come..

anyway ored bot it n he taking it so cont lor.

Tinkerbelle (kelcqi),
I got your order,
waiting for your 1st payment.
happy.gif

Morning ladies..

Happy belated mothers day...

Brought char to sbcc on fri and was surprised that she is abt 89 to 90cm in height now..so this set me thinking that i might hv to buy tickets of bus fare for char soon!....so fast..

COnnie,
hehe..yal or, but hor, i hv a fren who told me, can carry our kids when we passby e gantry lor..hehe...then won't hv to buy the mrt ticket leh..hehe..

Felicia,
hi ya...

All,
Hv u all planned the 2nd BD for your tods?

Birthday
I will order a cake and pass some goodies bag to the CC. Since he got class mate give goodie bag to him.

At home only dinner with hubby family members. Mut I get another cake at home? hmmm

my mothers' day not good lah.. someone broke our car window but not able to steal anyting impt.. however cos the window get smash my hb wasted time trying to get garage to repair but sunday not open.. i take care of ah boy for 6 hrs..he bored n i am bored too. then no posh restaurant to eat cos can't drive out. only ting is long hr of bonding time w ah boy lor.

feifei

char is quite tall hor. Yu Zhe is oso 90cm tall.

Connie,
=)...Hmm, some ple say hor, can onli cut cake once wor but i not sure lah..

Ellysia,
ahyo, heng nothing impt stolen leh...At least u bonded with ur boy le...I spent my time with my books yest lor..hiaz..

Ya lor, but she was figeting when e nurse meansure so duno accurate anot lor..

Feifei,
No idea on gender wor, have to wait until the detail scan at week 19. This preggy actually quite similar to no. 1. Just that milder MS and more tired. So I actually guessed that it might be a girl, but I still hope to have a boy lah, then we will have different parenting experience.
happy.gif

Lil Zu-En seems to be enjoying her PG. She started since 1 Mar and my maid sometimes still sits thru'! The maid doesnt do much while she accomoanies my girl in class, but I think the teachers also appreciates the extra help from one or two caregivers who are still staying thru' the class. She gets chased out sometimes by the teachers but Lil ZuEn seems fine too.
happy.gif

Ellysia,
Where do ur hb park his car?

At least some bonding time with ur boy nt bad lah. I spent mine bringing my gal to swim wif my gf while my hb played games. As if it's father's day.

tinkerbelle

he park at neighbourhood carpark lor. but cos sat we came back late so park high, then not many cars at tat storey maybe tats why kenna.

Ellysia,
Got make police report?

Motherday
The cc taught my boy to make a love card. My maid pass it to me and my boy happily tear out the sticker and paste on my MIL.

Zuen,
Start cyco the bb, maybe a boy will come. Everyone said my no 2 should be a boy but a gal came. Maybe is my talking to my bb. hee hee. Her behaviour and cry very similiar to my son. My maid said the only diff is the gender. Rest sama sama.

Feifei,
girl oso close shop liao. 2 is enuff, unless accidents happen in e future lah. I dun ovulate properly n hb sperm oso not healthiest, so we not intending to do contraceptive after zu-le. Hehe.

Connie,
I think too late liao. Boy or girl also fated liao, cannot change already. Lol!

Connie

The police came to our house and tell us the car got broke into, cos a witness saw it and report to police. yah made a report liao. Window repaired liao yest. with the report insurance can claim a bit heng.

Mother day - CC taught my boy to make a flower & a cup. Quite nice, and the flower my boy pass to me personally.

Sat while feeding lunch to my boy, he vomitted half bowl of porridge. Then yest nite he vomitted too after eating dinner. He only ate 4-5 tablespoon of food then vomit it all out..

worried.. dunno is it he is sick? but school say he is ok during the day.

Hi, I'm very cautious of vomitting bcos of my gal's constant behaviour.

Pls check his temperature, then feed him some gripe water to rid of wind and frequently feed him some lukewarm water. check oso, if ingredients in your porridge not thoroughly refined (my gal poor at swallowing, will vomit on some roughage, thus i always stir or mesh ingredients and then strain it down to porridge upon feeding). Is this his first time on semi-solids? If he appears well, like what Dr Ngiam used to say, vomit is fine on occasional instances.

He seems normal, temp also normal. continue to play after vomit.

As for food refined or not, my boy usually prefer food to be bit-sized, so no longer need to mesh food or anyting.

Of course not first time on semi-solid, he is ored 23mths old..

I suspect is bec he ored feel full.. then we try to squeeze down more food tats why he vomit.

Ellysia,
Thank goodness ur insurance can claim, will it affect the NCD next yr for such claims?

It seems common for those multi storey carparks to have such problems. My house area those underground carpark, once there was this arrogant guy who parked 2 lots, den next morning, the car had alot of scratches and the window screen also kanna smashed. Even since then, we changed to openair carpark.

But open carpark alot of birdshits. We had to wash car every few days cos kanna shit. Either way is so troublesome.

My gal got this very bad habit, if she dun like something, she'll gimme the vomitting look. Sigh, so sometimes I dunno she is unwell or she just dun like the food.

Zu-En,
Zu Le is a nice name. Haha, think your nick can change to Zu-En & Zu-Le liao.

Lengleng,
I need to apologise, I think I nv save the Iherb thread. Can gimme the link again. Also, Is your Sasa.com spree closed? I wanna get something.

Ellysia,
Hows ur boy? My boy recently appetite not good lei. Occassionally vomit, maybe the phegm still there. Maid only give him medicine in the morning. afternoon no medicine in cC and nite, mommy forget. Maybe this way can build up the immuned system. haha.

Zu-en,
Have you start talking to your baby?

Lengleng,
I very confuse what are u organising.. Seem like any requester request,you can buy for them de lor.

Connie Lim (connie_lcl),
you are quite right,
as long as there's savings then purchasing from local,
I will place order for you.
happy.gif

Tinkerbelle

Can't park open air carpark bec' they r not season parking. Dunno why dun allow season parking for those small amt of open air lots near my block. so even though multi-storey is few blocks away still have to park there.

Connie

He like want to vomit but didn't vomit yest after dinner. I suspect is bec of wind in his stomach, wanted to apply ru yi oil but can't find cos too long no apply.. maybe lost liao. Need to buy new one.

Ellysia, Connie,
Im also using ru yi oil for my boy. i actually love the smell. so relaxing. but abit addictive. hehe =P

Hi Lengleng,

Thanks for the link. I'll tt the money to you by this wk. No worries for the Sasa spree, I'll get my stuff frm Watsons tml.

Ellysia,
That's so troublesome wor. So weird of HDB to build carparks yet nt allow for season parking. Then rainy days how? Ur hb will go n pick e car and then you n Yu Zhe wait downstairs or what? I dread it most when it rains and we hav to load the child to the car seat.

Ladies,
I wanna ask hor, anyone hav any remedy to share for cough? Tried the pear n white fungus soup, cough soup from Hock Hua, and Western Medication but my cough kept coming back. So fed up.

Connie,
no 2 very poor thing. Mummy busy wif jiejie, no time to talk to no 2. :p no 2 can only listen when mummy tok to jiejie.

Re: piles
anybody experience tat huh? I have piles for no1 but they dun give me prob, no pain at all. This time, super painful. Very big somemore. Do I see gp or gynea? Will there b medicine to apply? Sorry for such a disgusting topic early morning. :p

Zu En

My gynae used to give me a cream for piles which is v effective and good. After i give birth the piles gotten worst and i apply for 2-3 weeks and it become smaller than before pregnancy.

Tinkerbelle

There are covered walkway from my blk to the multi-storey car park.

Yah dunno why those lots below my block cannot allow season parking, but i suspect is bec its near a CC and near central so they scared people abuse it. HDB said those lots are for loading and unloading so dun encourage parking overnight.

Try manuka honey for cough? seems to work.

Connie,
You also having the same problem? Sigh, like ur bb, my gal also caught it from me.

Ellysia,
HDB always got alot of funny rules we cannot comprehend.

Manuka Honey to mix with water or taken juz like tt?

hi, wonder if we can take our bb's left over oral ventolin to resolve cough?

my gynae ever told me get from ntuc the can of almond powder (which has a lady picture on it). i drank that last time for my prolong months of cough. it does help. he say, drink a warm cup of almond at night before sleep too.

another remedy which can be consumed once in a while is brew ginseng slices with birdnest and drink on empty stomach at night before sleep. i tried that when i have coughs during pregnancy. it works, resolved and no more cough the next morning.

my bb gal knocked her head on the wooden beam of aircon pipe last nite. this morning, knocked her lower jaw and gum. first time, she banged until knocked so seriously...hope, no swelling. now, give her delrosa vit c syrup hoping to help her healing and clear bruises..dunno whether can suck milkbottle tonight or not..sigh!!

Onsang,
Oh. Is she better today?
Hear Almond can help on cough.

Zuen,
I have the same problem when I peggy with no 2. No time to talk but I tried to talk to her when we are alone.

Tinklebell,
My cough getting serious, hopes my bb don get serious. My gal have block nose last few days now my turn. My boy block nose not recover yet.

Morning ladies..

Connie,
Oh dear...not in time for my ger's celebration on monday le.....I bot barney party bags, includes the small packet of cornflakes, vitasoy,rasin,marsmallow and a rice cracker =)..

Feifei,
I order the mini lakeidoscope n push car.
Thinking of adding wang wang rice cracker and a yogurt jelly into the bag. Not ordered the cake yet. Plan it next week ba since is early Jun.

IS Rice cracker from wang wang? Was thinking of that too.

Where did u buy the barney party bags? How much?

Connie,
I see...i like e mini akeidoscope too but too late liao.. =)...I bot the jap rice crakers lor..

I bot the party bags frm Kiddy palace lor..its 8 for $1.90 or $2.90 lor, can't rem le...

Back