(2008/06) June 2008

<font color="aa00aa">feifei, if go polyclinic, i cannot claim from company benefits lor. Must get company doc referral to see specialist only can claim. I think this is oso the reason tat the doc was very reluctant to do referral.

As for the contest, yes, can only register on the day itself.</font>
 


Felicia, so sorry to hear about your experience with the company doctor. maybe your company doctor has been given a quota by the company (max of referrals per month?)? Maybe you just go see him every week? complain of pain? See what he say?
 
Share some sneak shots taken of isaiah for his ps
happy.gif


2168097.jpg
2168098.jpg
2168099.jpg
2168100.jpg
 
Hi Roxy,
i am from May thread, just happened to see your boy's photo ... he is cute and handsome ! Worth the $ for the shots.
 
Ellysia, I know you are looking for a 3D cake, but I fell in love with Bakerzin's #1 cake. unfortunately, they are too far for me to self-collect....
sad.gif
 
Thanks Dolly!! its $88 for 100 shots and i agree its $ well spent
happy.gif


Thanks ellysia for the compliments and also for the cakes listing. I have some samples of pine garden cakes if you all keen, but they are not so nice... their cakes are not 3D, just use figurines only.... are you bringing yuzhe to ps too? He's so smart, can say mama n papa already.. mine dun even know how to wave bye bye.. only ahh ahh, eh eh only


Thanks cactus.. i love that shot too! He's like our little angel from heaven, our gift from above.. bring matthew to take and let him put on wings too.... tink now is good time to let them take cause they can sit up and we can still capture their precious innocent expression
 
<font color="blue">hey zuen,
the wings shld be provided by the photographer lah..cos last sat i went to foto-u to take mine also..they gave my baby the wings..but he dun like..haha..end up crying..</font>
 
Felicia, all doctors are bound by their obligations to their patients. as long as you maintain that you have chronic pain that is delibitating, he will be forced to give you a referral. just have to keep visiting him (the company picks up the tab yah?)and force him to put it down on record that at every visit you complain about pain. taking painkillers is not the way to go loh... not good for your health too.
 
zuen.. she provides the wings, she has both fairy wings and angel wings, the wings are too big for him actually and can see the straps on him.. n he keep wanting to bite the wings till a few feathers drop paiseh, you should let lil zuen take one with horns on her head!! :p Our little monster devils :p


thanks felicia!! i love the wing shots too.. too bad only take a few of that, cause he was naked n cold and banged his head on the floor in wings.. so never take le...
 
felicia, i agree with cactus, no good to keep taking painkillers and like panadol, we might become addicted to them?
 
actually, roxy reminded me of something..

I had migraine when I was studying. I would take panadol so often, I would find that they are less effective for migraine, pain and even fever. then someone recommended me warm drinks and avoidance of lights and no computer use. the migraine left me for months and I didn't ahve to take panadol for months. eventually I needed panadol again for fever. it worked very well then.
 
so it's very possible to be drug resistent. when I wasn't able to take panadol, I had to take ponstan for fever and pain. there was a short period of 2 months that ponstan didn't work well for me, and I had to use arcoxia.. which costs $1.90 per pill...
sad.gif
luckily I was eventually able to reduce my use to just good old panadol. I was off panadol for 6 months or so before I went back to it.

I sound like a druggie now yah?!
 
roxy,
Wah, so drama ah. I think my girl will peel off the feathers too. The photographer so heng to capture Isaiah looking so innocently. I hope I have a few shots like that too. Ya, I will bring my horns along. That;'s provided Lil ZuEn allows the horns to stay on her head lah. Haha.
 
zuen im sure she will catch lil zuen with the innocent look also... be careful she dun fall down like isaiah...share your shots after you get them k?


hi iamsnow
trf made
To Account DBS Savings Plus
060-9-007683 iamsnow
Amount S$25.47
Transaction Reference 2122045305
 
hi morning felicia...
in office alredy?
happy.gif
i'm at home today... going to bring my gal to see doc later... i think i oso need to see doc myself... sore throat...
 
felicia...
yup... she been coughing since weekend, alot of phelgm oso... was trying to see if she can get well on her own but seems like she's not... so going to bring her see doc later...
 
morning... im on leave on friday!!

but its unpaid leave, need to deduct salary sob


soya, must take care hor... you must also recover so as to take care of your gal..


iamsnow, cya this sun!!
 
morning ladies!
been rushing a project and have not had much time to come into forum.

roxyz,
lovely photos of Isaiah u have there! looking like a big boy liao.
happy.gif


soya,
take care and hope eve gets well soon!

ellysia &amp; crystal,
wanna meet for lunch at RP tmr?
 
roxy,

i am also considering those with figures. quite nice.

me also tinking maybe to get a 2 or 3 tier cake then i buy mickey mouse topper to add. then it will be mickey theme liao. hee

i heard tat PG can custom make cakes. dunno if they can make mickey mouse cake or not.

Which studio u go for PS?

Tera,

U organising?

sure tomorrow i can. today me planning to go a bit far to buy some bb stuff. tmr shd be ok. ask morraine, K Ong, sharon, cactus, crystal along.
 
hi ladies,
Am on leave today to spend time with my ger and to finish up my assingmnets..

soyabean,
tks for the website...drink more water ya, try boil some herbal tea to drink cos weather too hot liao..

Roxy,
bery nice photos leh..u went to studioloft huh?

Tera,
Long time din see u here wor..busy?
 
feifei,
har lor, bz bz. boss everyday chasing, sianz.
sad.gif


ellysia,
i got limited access to the ppl leh cos i dun have my hp with me today. aargh!! feel so lost. so can only go thru' this forum. so see whoever can join just join.
 
hi... i am back...

lil one has recovered from his pox pox. he's only got 3!!! am so worried that he'll get it the 2nd time when he's older. there is such a thing as fake chicken pox right? *fingers crossed*

everyone seems all prep for the big One. i haven done a single thing.. hahaha lazy mummy.
 
Morning.

Tera, I saw your post and checked with Morraine about it, she is on for lunch too. But have to let me know time and venue, so I can inform her. Will give your no to her. Too bad i so far away, cannot join in RP gatherings....
 
crystal,
greatz! see ya tmr!
happy.gif


veniz,
thanks for informing morr! ;) nvm, see if one day u on leave then can come and meet us or something since ur hse so centralised, hee.
 
Those who ored gone for photoshoot, can share wat stuff u bring along tat day. Wat outfit u all bring and how many?
 
ellysia,
for me, i just brought along 3 sets of clothes. props will be provided by the studio.

shycloud,
CBP there got sell donuts or not?? eh, btw i tried the prawn mee the other day. it was delicious!!
happy.gif
 
tera...
no donuts here only lotsa curry smell!!! wahaha
nice rite the prawn mee? wah must go one of these days...me missed the soup!
 
ellysia,
for the clothes, try variety eg overalls, shirt with collar, t-shirt, shorts, pants. can also take topless shots, very cute one.
happy.gif


cactus,
oh was still thinking can meet up with u tmr.
sad.gif
how abt fri? or anytime next week? let us know ya? we will accomodate you.
happy.gif
 
tera,
me can join the RP lunch too cos can take mrt down. If cactus cannot make it, you 1 2 change date so all can meet cos me not met some of us too :p

shycloud,
my side also no donuts or else can get us some and pass you after work. Me not try the prawn mee yet
sad.gif
 
Tera, sorry, I didn't realise there was going to be lunch tomorrow. I came to the forum late this morning, cos was doing something else online. my hb's SIL delivered a bb in Australia this morning! I was surfing the net for a nice bouquet for her!
happy.gif


I can make lunch this Friday. how how?!
 


Back
Top