(2008/05) May 2008

Alice

Is under the lower lip lah... next time point to you... hahahaha!! Wow lau recently i reali find her lips v angelina jolie lor... faint!

Actually Mac is a good idea... hahaha!! Kids love them too mah... hehehe!! I might check out Polliwogs if i am throwing a party for her.

hi mummies, ytd went for gynae visit. heng i only put on 500g this time. baby is alrdy 1.6kg! seemed she is reali absorbin v well watever i am eating!

dolly- where to get clarks shoes ah? i need to get a new pair of shoes for aldan soon! he's outgrowin the current pediped le.

lynn- i dun mind gg ur hse again! hee... organise one durin cny =P

angela- we had decided to combine aldan's 2yo n bb's full mth celeb. kill 2 birds w 1 stone! hehe... but stil tinkin of a suitable plc..

ting,
thats good !! u dun gain much but bb absorbing well...

hmm, clarks can be found in quite a number of places, like taka, robinson, OG, go and check out which departmental store got sales now ? or if i happen to shop around on Monday, i will look out for u.

Alice,
i am thinking of Jacob Bellas Garden for R's 2nd bday.

Jer,

I tink it is us. Although I hv not see the papers, i hv ask my sis to check and she confirm it. furthermore, my hb frenz also saw the pic too.

I tink it the free photoshoot by benjamin tat we went to ware he did mention tat selected photo will be store in photo bank and in the event if mechansier chose it for their advertisment, we cannot ask for payment de....hahaa...

now, i am looking forward for 2molo for my sister to bring me the papers.

angela,

really huh? Megan also fall on the same spot and still hv a scar....hopefully it will fade away as they grow up.

Diana...

YES... same spot and during then also injuired both inner and outter lips... Ya hopefully will fade away when time passes.

Ting..

actually like tat is easier... less headache for you also. But maybe the venue will be a big issue as you must hv lots of guests.

re: 2nd bday...
so fast in another few mths time our kids will be 2yrs old liao. and i still rem aft their 1st bday parties some of us were saying next yr no bday party as so busy n tiring preparing for it and nw talking abt parties again? hehehe.

last yr had it at mcd....this yr also mcd? eheheh...but mcd is a gd place coz as they are older nw n can take instructions can play along with the games..but take note per session is only 2 or 3 hrs....

dolly,
is there function rm @ Jacobs Bellas?

lynn,
i agree with ting, i dun mind going to ur place again for cny. hehehe.

ting,
can hold the 2nd bday cum full mth at ur inlaws function rm mah. venue foc =P

diana,
wah! u n ur family have been the model family le. hehehe. so gd, scan n show us le. hehehe.

Evie,
Oic.... so is viral fever. Ya... gain weight takes a while but losing it is so much faster hiaz! Dun worry lar... so long as she is back to pick health, weight will gain on its own =)

Angela, Dolly,
Hmm... so now we have one in Mac, Polliwogs and Jacob Bellas Garden =) Can't wait to attend... sure alot of fun *u*

ting,
good... means yr princess is absorbing very well from u =)
So excited... wonder how she will look like, stock up enuff hair accessories ler mah, lol
Good idea to merge the two occassion together... but will the princess full month steal the limelight of the handsome prince hehe.

Diana,
yes... i saw the advertisement liao... my MCP hb's reaction is how come they never inform pple straight away advertise it and use the pix, haha! I think it is a nice surprise =p
Nice pix taken... happy family!

val,
ya lor... after last yr preparations a bit scare, but is fun lar and more for relatives and friends cos' they still look blur blur der. Also for the sake of records purposes, next time can show it to them so cute. This yr 2YO ler shld be able to enjoy more themselves liao lor. So this party is for themselves hehe.

Choc,
i ordered the gloves in a bottle ler... hopefully it works for me =)

alice,
true. this yr they sld be able to enjoy themselves more...n they may even be able to choose which theme they wan n nt wat the parents like. hahaha.

sorry girls, need to ask if anyone has the website of this particular spreer called BB somthing...I can't remember the site. Wish to look at what items she has.

alice...me worst..i ordered 2 more bottles...coz i tried applying to my crack heels..now seems smoother!! woohooo!

hey... i saw the pediped spreee....heart so itchy... hai.... but i had one brand new order last round...

heart still itchy giving myself insufficient reason that it is for CNY!

ladies ,

How weekend ?

Been so tired wif work recently , dun come in here been a silence reader . And happy spreeing too :p

hahah ...Ting planning for Full month already wow
happy.gif

thks dolly! ytd i saw at vivo mothercare pediped shoes sellin at 89.90. so ex!!

angela- ya headache on venue nw. told my hb to go find out. he says aiya stil early. everythg also early to him =_=

val- their plc no function room, only a outdoor bbq area. i wan to find smwhere airconditioned!

diana- wat papers is tat? i also curious to see leh. hehe

alice- haha! i only bot clothes for her so far. so tempted to buy sm hair accessories too but kana stopped by my hb.
sekali the other way aldan steal the limelite instead. hahah.. i reckon bb wil be aslp whereas my guests wil be happily playin w aldan instead. haha

choc- u gt the link for the pediped spree?

Hmmm.... what happen to our thread today?? couldn't post anything till now ~v~

val,
haha ya... and she sure choose barney or elmo =)

icebaby,
sounds familiar but can't recall too, hmm.... what is she selling normally?

choc,
realli ah... yeah, order ler can't wait to rec'd it and use it to try. My skin is constantly dry lar especially now quite cold still, each time wash my hands or bath sure damn jialat *_* hope this cream helps!
Oh... me ordered the aloe vera gel too, hehe... I read the info on that gel, WOW... can use for so many purposes, like "Sian Tan" liao wahaha.

Jo,
take it easy... remember work can never be finished, so remember to rest too =)
Hmm... my weekend here is the same as normal weekdays haha. Anyhoo, me getting excited cos' my 2 gal friends are coming this wed to visit me for 3 days! So funny... when they said they are coming i thought they are joking.

ting,
haha... could be, Aldan must be the mini host that day =) aiya, what's new? Men r last min king when come to this kind of stuffz.

Hey Gals...

Anyone got friends working in sistic??? need help to get disney on ice tickets... heard they can get 40% off for weekday show....

angela,
If can get 40% very worth it lor.

Lynn,
Why need to steam the rice? Diff from rice cooker meh?

Ting,
So fast think about full month already ah.

Choc,
I also bought from that lady for the Aloe vera gel.

Alice, Ting, Dolly and Angela,
You all so fast talk about their 2 yrs old party already ah. I lazy to think so far, cos my EDD is close to Shaine BD.

angela,
really, u mean Sistic staff can get 40% ? i just saw the tv ad on the disney on ice last nite, still mentioning to my hubby that i want to bring rayden to watch leh .... let me try asking, let u know later.

Wow!!!! lets go to the disney ice!! i was looking at it last nite... hehee...

alice...yeah...i been using the aloe vera since raphael had his first cut on his tongue lor... then use till now... si mi bite or anything i will apply... hahahaaaaa

but i also swore by calendula cream lar..tt is my shen qi cream!

Hi Corynn

If near to your 2nd EDD.. maybe celebrate early.... heehee!! Megan's will be early too cos usually actual day, we bring her holiday... So for her will be 1 week early.

Hi Dolly

40% is ALOT lor.... hmmmmm dunno who got lobang. Megan saw the ads and was so excited and keep pointing.

choc / angela,
if dun have lobang, can only get the early bird promo.

10% Discount for Early Bird
[Applicable for all shows]
[Applicable from 11 - 18 Jan 2010 only]

morning ladies.

ting,
if nt function rooms @ cc or see any of ur friend stayin in condo ask them to help u book function room.

alice,
ahahhaa. Damien will either choose Thomas the train or Mickey.

angela,
u got me to open my eyes BIG BIG when i read disney on ice. When is it ah??

dolly,
11-18 jan is the booking period ah? then when is the show?

hmmm...my hubby wldnt be in sg during mar to accompany us for the disney on ice le...

who wanna go? can go together =P

when is e disney on ice show? i'm interested too but i haven't seen any poster or advertisement yet.
happy.gif

choc, i'm getting e aloe vera to try thanks for recommending
happy.gif

jo, have dropped u an e-mail able to help me buy another reindeer?

Annabelle,
its on 18-21 mar. U can check it out @ sistic website. If u really keen must faster go n book coz its hot. hahaha.

USA Grad Student Research with Singapore Parents - Quick Survey

Thank you to those who have completed my survey - I have already received 12 responses!! I am hoping to get 18 more in the next week so I can do my comparison study. Can you share this with other parents you know? I really appreciate the help and am so excited about studying in your country! Here are the details...

I am a graduate student at the University of St. Thomas in the United States (Minnesota), currently participating in a study abroad course in Singapore at the National Institute of Education.

* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?
* Do you want to share information that could help other couples transition into parenthood?

If you answered YES to these questions, and are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to participate in this parenting research study. It only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, anonymous, and confidential.

Regards,
Robyn Maley

re: disney on ice
my sisters n i r die hard fans! haha..watched for a few yrs liao. but i got to gv it a miss this yr cos too near my edd alrdy. haiz! =(

angela/alice- buey tahan lor! ask him tink of gal's name he also say early.

corynn- so if u deliver early, wil be in confinemt durin shaine's bday le. but gd leh if their bdays r close, can celeb tog!

morning ladies.

ting,
so every yr they have diff theme for the disney on ice??

since u be missing it this yr so ur sisters are going ahead w/o u?

choc,
thanks choc! will chk it out =) so, wat r u getting this time rd?

val...me ah... CNY clothing for raphael lor... 2 polo nia lar... nothing much... shirt i got 2 new one...can wear on CNY... pants also just got ....

jeans i got 4 from prev spreeesss... cannot liao... slowly buy... hehe

choc,
i think i will get the RL jeans which I have been aiming v v long liao. have u tried their jeans before? for raphael wat size u ordered?

Corynn.... Raphael keep calling Shaine again.. then he saw a small little bear at home, he will also say bear bear, shaine shaine (that time i told him tt bear is for shaine... and he remembers....)... i go visit u again ya.... hahahaa

my love struck boy.... hehee

val...24months lor...18months too tight for raphael liao...getting fatter this boi

corynn,
hehehe. u can join us in spreeing too lo. =P ya...recently got quite a few stuffs. hehehe...v happy. hahaha.

choc,
even if i wan 2T also dun have...so will order 24m instead...

gd tt raphael is getting fatter...must be the chocolate u been feeding him doing its work =)

my poor boy...no chocolate/tidbits for him...

val- yup.. last yr was princess theme. i luv to watch the way they dance n skate! simply beautiful!
this yr like nth much so they gona gv it a miss too.

ting,
this yr nthing much ah? got mickey can liao. hahahha. anyway, i already booked the tickets =) Going to be Damien's 1st ever concert/show and since FOC for him nvm. Next yr if gonna bring him again he will need a ticket liao so i just take it as an experience this yr. hehehe.

anyway, this will be my 1st time also...even nthing much i also duno the diff. hehehhee.

val...yeah..some i also ordering 24mos...the polo for 24mos is slightly shorter compared to 2T...other than tt i dun see any diff....

hehehe... why u dun give damien choco and tidbit?

ting... wohooo... i keep looking at aldan wearing tt red swim short... so sexy... wohooo

Ting/ Val,
Sure, sure...Let me arrange a good day for all on cny ok. As I am gg back to msia on the second day of cny, let’s see how to arrange that.

Choc,
I also bought the same aloe vera gel that u posted the other day. check with you, for very dark scaring, do you have any good remedies? I heard vitamin E is good for scars? Do you know any good one to reduce scars?

Corynn,
I steam rice because the amount they are taking is very little; also I use different kind of rice for Dylan that’s y steam separately.

Dolly,
U want Indonesian or Filipino? U can try Labour Express for Indonesian, I got mine there. The lady who served me is very nice and honest to me lo.

val- haha... go enjoy the show! tink this yr theme more on incredibles n the other one i cant rem. mickey n minnie like every yr also appear de. keke

choc- hahahah... where gt the photo?

choc,
yes. 2T is longer than 24mos..in fact i find it too long for damien...mayb he is short so i find it too long nt nice. i am still letting him wear 18mths...

hmm...Damien nv fuss to eat n we dun see the need to give him so no chocolate n tibits at the moment =)

lynn,
thanks! u let us know again ba. miss ur place le. hehehe.

ting,
ya. will enjoy with damien. hehehe. Ya, Mickey n Minnie are the highlights, hw can miss them out? hhehehe. i booked coz of mickey la...who ask Damien to like mickey...in fact i am planning to book for the thomas n train at the end of the yr too...missed last yr...so hoping this yr can go =)

lynn,
i am still thinking to get indonesian or filipino ... cos for indonesian, i am worried for the language and communication. but for filipino, i think it is under the regulation that the maid needs to have 1 day off per week or per month, is it true ?

Just to share! There will be a Fun in the Sun Bazaar this weekend Jan 16 - 17, 2010 at East Coast Park Big Splash area. There will be over 70 stalls ranging from baby/ kid items to face painting. Come drop by and pick something up! There will be new and preloved items for sale. The bazaar starts at 10 am on both days !

Hey ladies...

Disney on ice! I luv it too... so magical and nice show. Dun know when can i have a chance to bring Rachel lei... think she will luv it =)

Me too... have been spreeing alot till blur liao! Gymboree, Gap, Forever 21 etc... now RL *v*
Think in India realli damn deprive haha... hard not to shop online, trust me!

ting,
u need a trolley =) why not consider those haversack with wheels? then can pull along... i used that when i fly with rachel cos' realli cannot carry a diaper bag with a 12kg lar, will die ah! hehe...

Dolly,
thought u are having a PT maid?

Lynn,
can't wait to visit u at yr new hse!!

Back