(2008/05) May 2008

jer,
i dun really like rayden to wear loose loose, so now he is still wearing 12mths, just nice lor while 9mth is too short liao and now i also starting to order 18mths ... so i would suggest you to take 18mths

choc,
u sure bo, cycling at ecp tomorrow morning ??? i shall see if u could wake up.

Val,
Thanks.

Ting,
Ya... but i hope that she will come out on the dot. My boi comes out as per my gynae's edd date too. I have been telling her to do so...

I feel tedicious these few days to carry my boi liao... maybe will try to talk to him but sometimes he does not seems to understand that he got mei mei soon. I also dun know he knows or dun knows.

Choc,
Yr boi knows how to cycle? i never been to polliwogs... maybe i drop by if got time cos me thinking of going to SITEX @ expo.

Got free Macbook if i re-sign 2years mobile and home broadband. My M1 contact up liao so thinking of getting a new phone.

Val,
I brought my boi to see christmas lighting last week liao. He sees till he blur blur. Whahha... we walked till 11pm... and he usually KO at around 9pm. So by 930, he already sian sian liao... But at least he learnt a new word :WOW

val,
i saw the rl sales, want to get a long sleeves for rayden but no size liao, left 9mths, so gg to give it a miss.
btw .. the blue gap fleece jacket is oos, so i am gg to order the white colour instead under the girls' section ... cos for boys, both white and blue are OOS liao ... so sad .. sobsob !

cycling... hb set a timing to be there by 10am...haiyo... so wat u all think...hahaaa... die die must reach lar... hahaaa...

he even got a bicyle seat for infant... to mount onto his expensive bike...(my hb a bicycle siao)...lol...

let me update u all tml..whether did i go there

Von,
ya. the 1st weekend when the lights up was on at orchard we brought Damien there le...but i feel this yr nt very nice..Marina area is nicer. But Damien likes to see the stars n the balls at the orchard lights up.

wah! ur boy so cute says wow! hehehe. mine only point n point.

dolly,
i wanted to get the long sleeve LVXIII polo but the color i wan no more so i ordered another color lo...v sian...sld have ordered the last time when there is 25% coz no price diff and discount the same...only diff is the ones i wan no more size or color..haiz...

so u order the white one frm gals section for rayden? fated..to take white. hahahaa.

choc,
hahaha. hope Raphael enjoys the bicycle ride as much as Damien did. Have fun =)

Jo,
see hw la. tml i single woman show le. hehehe.

val..u can 1 larr..... Jer even more power..she bring her 2 kids to duno where... hahaaa.... alone wor! mummy's power! haha

val,
yeah lor, bo bian ! no need to think now, just grab the white colour from the girl section, hopefully not too girl.
hahaha save $ no need to think and buy 2 colours.

val ,

Sigh . Ended up I still order RL ...super broke leh ahahah .

I confirmed cannot handle Jorel alone while outside i got no strength to handle him :p

von- my boy was 2 days late. i decided to induce as worry he becm too big thn i hv to go thru c sect.hear 2nd one wil be early, duno hw true...
i ask aldan where's meimei, he wil point to my tummy. hahah... but also duno whether he understands anot. smtimes even pt to my breasts n say meimei =_=

jo- we wil usu be super exhausted at the end of the day when bring aldan out cos he runs ard everywhere n struggles when we try to carry him. last sun brot him to underwater wrld, he like went crazy! runnin ard, climb up n dwn the steps... can faint!

choc,
Jer went zoo. Hmmm..i am trying to imagine myself with bundles of toys + carrying damien...1 word - SHACK!

dolly,
u steady lo!! no stocks for boys u end up go buy gals design!

jo,
hahahah. carrying i ok but i duno hw to handle shopping parcels with Damien all together.

lolz. nvm, bonus coming soon~~

ting,
mayb Aldan is tryin to tell u that mei mei will latch on when she arrives so she point to ur boobs =P

val ,

Aiyooo ...feel so bad about last week sat ...so order something for hubby hahah ...cheap cheap nia ....anyway I did bought him and MIL Polo as well .

Bonus ...sigh i just hope they give back watever they been deducted and our monthly incentive back . Dun think got bonus for Dec cos our closing is july we have take 2.5mths hahahah then come the recession .

So normally if have bonus also normally is 0.5 or 1 mth nia . Sigh

ting,
hahahaha!

Jo,
aiyo. dun be guilty liao la.

hmm...i duno wat christmas present to for my hubby le...buy till duno wat to buy liao...

2.5mths bonus is alot liao lo. i only 1mth le...dun worry, i think ur co will sure give back once they can. u say before liao they did it the other time so i think they will do it for this time too.

waiting for my bonus to come in and i will save 50% of it. hehehe.

val,
u know lah, i have been eyeing on the jacket for long long time, and with the sales, die die also must grab lah, just tt no more my BLUE colour

guess what ..... my hubby just called me, he is bringing rayden to Sentosa on his own now, gg to pick up the camera from me as i brought to office to upload the bird park photos !

bonus ... i am also waiting !!

ting,
tim also now always press my breasts and say neh neh... either he's hum sup or he can smell the familiar scent of my boobies producing milk...haha

Val ,

Aiyooo ....the bonus gone to Bkk trip liao and long ago no more lah . Yeah save up and buy your blue label later hahah going to Japan rite :p

val- my bonus also only 1mth n the sickenin thing is they wil only pay us half mth 1st thn the other half duno mus wait until when!

sugar- hahahh... he must hv missed bfg lots =P maybe nxt time when u latch no. 2, he may wan to suck too! heheh

dolly,
hahaha. u win big time lo. i realised the diff in the boys n gals jacket is the color of the wordings rite?
wah! ur hubby so happening bringing Rayden to sentosa himself! ask him to wait abit then go with u la.

jo,
my bonus going to go into the disneyland hotel. blue label, my hubby owes me tat =) hahaha. see hw la. if my hubby treats me well and if i am in gd mood i will pay for any branded i buy by myself. hahahah!

ting,
huh? pay half first?? win liao lo. so anti-climate. did they still delay any sal payment to u or anything?
hey, next time any extra BM u have can offer to aldan. hehehe. that is wat my friend is doing =P

Dolly,
Y yr ah lao dun want to wait for you? At least he will bring your son out to play. My hubby is so lazy to even bring him to downstairs for the playground alone!

Ting,
Mine worst! He points at his own stomach! Haiz.... Faint!

I also waiting for bonus... will only come in Jab or Feb but definitely before CNY. :-(

val,
in fact, i cannot really tell the difference between the boy and girl design. nevermind lah,since i am so desperate to get it, a girl design also can. but cannot tell my hubby, if not kena scolded again.
he just came by to pick up the camera, so now the father and son are on their way to underwater world ! so funny hor !

Von,
haha cos i think my hubby knows tt i am not very interested in underwater world, and in fact, he was on 2 weeks leave to be fulltime daddy as my mil went for holiday. since free, that why he decided to bring his boy out alone and have fun.

von/ting,
can post some photos of ur tummy now, think maybe few mummies here will miss the big tummy ! hahaha

von,
hahahaha. that is cute of ur boy to point to his own tummy. mayb next time when #2 moves inside and ur boy saw, he will start to imitate hw baby moves inside. hehehe.

dolly,
ok la. u dun tell ur hubby its gals design i dun think he will know also, so SHHHHHSHHHH. hehehe.

shiok ah. daddy n son went to have fun w/o u. haahhaa. so u going to meet them there or he coming back to fetch u later?

me me! i miss BIG tummy during pregnancy BUT not big tummy aft delivery. whahahaha.

val,
yeah lor .. gg to keep shhhh.
hmm no lah, i wun make my way there to meet them, most likely after they are done, he will come back and fetch me. cos i may be gg down to my aunty chalet later at downtown east, and i dun want to go back late, i want to watch my 9pm show, "Qi Er Pa Pa".

val- tat was wat hapen last yr. they only pay up the other half of the bonus in aug this yr!
nw more beta liao. at most 1-2 days late.
haha.. hopefully gt enough bm for no. 2.. but hor the tot of hvg to bf again i bit sianz =P

dolly- ur hb reali gd le!!! i told my hb to bond more w aldan durin this period since hols n he's more free. when no. 2 is out, he wil be fully i/c of aldan!
haha! i dun like to take photos nw le... so fat lah
hey u watched the 9pm show too! hehe... me also a fan! hahahha... tmr last epi le

ting/dolly..come my house watch lar..i got mobtv...so u ladies can missed and yet can watch..lOL..wan watch final epi bo?

me finish watching

ting,
yeah, that explains why my boi is so close to the daddy. both of them damn close lor.
oh is it, tmr last esp, so die die i will stay at home to watch. hmm actually i was just sharing with my hubby, i dun mind to have the same situation, i work and he stay at home to take care of kids and do housework ! now it is already so modernised, so why not ?

Hi Dolly

so you finally open up and think is ok? Actually reali ok la... afterall will be beta if our kids are being taken care of by either 1 parent.

Hi Ladies,

I'm back! One week din log in ler... Hmm, missed chatting here =) This religion trip is very fruitful for me cos' get to know even more about it and most importantly we get to chant with our 68th High Priest... although have to wake up at 2am to chant with him but is a joy & blessing to be able to do that
happy.gif

The last day disneyland was cool... felt so different compare to my last visit with the Xmas theme now. But din get to stay till the nite parade and fireworks at 8.30pm cos our coach leaving at 7.30pm... but luckily managed to catch the white xmas parade in the afternoon =>

Hi All,
Long time didn't log in liao. I very lazy recently. Always hope to catch a nap but fail to. Recently also can't sleep well during the nite. Used to wake up after 2am.

good morning ladies!

so sianz to be back to work after such long break....muahahaa....y is holiday alway so short and nv enough?

mornin!!

dolly- ur hb ok to be hse husband ah? mine cfm wil not be! hahah.

alice- welcome bk! must hv missed rachel lots hor. hehe

diana- so sianz hor!!! gt to drag myself our of bed this morning =P

morning ladies.

alice,
welcome back =) i think u will be looking fwd to ur next jap trip soon. hehehe.

re: back to wk aft a LONG weekend.
same here,...so sian to be back at wk but nt bad la at least i wk frm hm today. ahahaha. i think i am in holiday mood le...dec no mood to wk, only got mood to shop n eat n waiting for $$ to come in. hhehehe.

corynn,
hws ur appetite? any better?

alice,
welcome back .. the disney photos very nice leh ! next time must bring rachel there !

ting/angela,
actually this morning, i bu ser de to bring rayden back to my mil plc, cos they came back on last sat ! keep telling my hubby to quit and stay at home and look after rayden ! can tell he also dun mind to be houseman ! how i wish .... hahaha

dolly,
hahahhaa. really ah? then ur hubby really can consider to resign frm his job n be a full time sahd liao. hehehe.

did u manage to get the white gap jacket for rayden?

Corynn,

go take leave on this friday lah...then it will be long weekend again lor...heehee

for me is tat wen my alarm ring off in the morning, i thot it was still weekend lor....muahahaha

Corynn,

ya lor...coz i wan to continue to koon mah....muahahaha

Loomi,

Aloysius did tried to dance abit in the close up clip.....so ke ai....

Corynn,
How's yr preggie coming along? Reach honeymoon period ler mah =) jiayou oh...

goodbb,
try to bring down to those IT store see whether they can help or not... my hard disk got problem once and was solved by the store in SimLim

Diana,
Holiday is always short and sweet that's why so tempting mah hehe

ting,
ya miss her so much... came back home already 1am so the next morning she saw me she was so surprised and happi till she din want to drink milk at first hehe. I looking fwd to the Osaka trip with her now =) make it up for her.

Val,
yes... looking fwd with rachel =) So u let me know whether u want the milk sweet or cake not oki.

Dolly,
nice hor.. i went crazy when i was in the Small Small World... so pretty inside lor! Oh oh, i also took a pix with those indian dancing dolls when the boat pass by Tai Mahal, India hahaha...! Ya must bring rachel for next yr Xmas theme.
Wah... envy lei... yr hubby realli dun mind to stay home take care of rayden. Hard to find this kind of man, extinct liao =)

loomi,
hahaha.. yr boi so cute! Is a nice opportunity for him to perform at such a young age.. so cool...!

alice,
get me the cake, pls =P thanks! now i am thinking of the ishiya again. hahaha. cant get enuff of it! hehehe.

small small world nice ho? hehehe. glad u like it too =) i think damien still rem the small small world ride as he always go v excited when we play the video n music to him.

my friend's brought her boy to disneyland tokyo at 2yrs old and he is able to tell his granny he has been to disneyland japan before and now he is 2.5yrs old, so i think our kids do rem certain things frm the overseas trips.

btw, anyone knows when the zara sales starts?

hi mummies...

anyone interested in getting the below bag ?
i've bought directly from the kate spade online but find it too big for myself so wanted to sell it away..

Brand new .. interested parties pls PM me . thanks

Kate spade classic Noel Setvie - Black
3311259.jpg

Alice,
just step into honeymoon period. But i can't feel the taste of honey ler??

goodbbb,
It totally can't read or it's how nothing inside due to accidentally formatted? Your PC can read?
May b u can try to download the recovery software to see can help or not.

Back