(2008/05) May 2008

icebaby,
I so worried Damien will go n touch or pull the cat's tail lo..

everytime see cat, he so excited and will walk really close to the cat and everytime will have to pull him back or carry him away then he will fuss n refuse to move away...

val ,

hahah ...same lah Jorel will want to go touch it but i always forbided him to do it .

That day Fri was back to my mum`s place ...Jorel was standing on the sofa wanna to climb onto the coffee table when we all not realise ...until Husky my dog bark ....hahah my dog always follows him every where hahah i think he is making sure that he is safe . A few times Jorel fall down and ended up on husky .hahaha

Jo,

ur dog is really smart and zhong xin to the owner lor....impressive.

for Daryl, he will tend to keep his hand if dog go too near him....hahaa...coz tat time he got a shock wen my SIL dog bark wen he is standing rather near to it lor....as for cat, he will wan to go near but we dun let him, coz street cat can be aggressive lor....then heard from his nanny that he like to chase after the birds and will look up wen the birds fly away....hahaha

Jo,
Husky is Jorel's guardian angel =) Most of the pet dogs will protect the kids in the hse and protect them frm danger. No wonder dogs are man's best friend =)

I grew up with 2 dogs, so I am hoping Damien will grow to like dogs too as I intend to keep one in future when the kid(s) is/are older.

Diana,
same goes to Damien. he likes to chase birds and will always keep looking for birds when he hears chirping sound =)

val ,

hahah ..FIL that day said wanna to buy one dog for Jorel when he grew up .hahaha

FIL , Eric and me are dog lover but MIL hate dogs and you know lah BIL `s galfriend is malay hahah !! And i overheard them saying they are planning and saving up for marriage .

MIL still can joke and said you mean wedding under void deck hahaha BIL said no lah hahaha :p

I was making a comment to Eric that day cos i saw the gal kiss Jorel ...I ask him to tell the BIL that my boy got eat pork and he is not halah person :I

Ladies ,
Sorry to be racist here ..no offend pls !!!

Jo,
serious ur BIL getting married then he have to change name, religion all these liao lo.

hahaha. under void deck, ur MIL so funi. hehehhee. Anyway, nw quite a num of malay muslim holds wedding in hotel too.

Back to dog...if ur mil hates dog then hw ur FIL going to buy for Jorel?

actually, almost wanted to buy when we just got married...but taken into consideration alot of factors..so end up didnt...just hope the kid(s) will like dogs in future, so got another mouth or more mouths to persuade hubby. hehehe.

Jo,
You so cute also and your mother in law still can make this joke. She is open minded.

My mum hate dog also b'cos last time she ever kena bite by dog.

hello mummies, i'm damn tired these 2 days.. my boy started having fever 38.8 degrees on sunday night after back from PIL's place.. then monday morning despite taking the strong medicine for high fever > 38.5, his fever still goes up to 39.6 degrees.. freaked us out and we brought him to KKH A&E. luckily the doctor we met is good.. and she checked his body then see his ears, mouth then told us his mouth has ulcers then checked his hands and feet. and said it's the same family as HFMD. sigh.. she said his appetite may not be so good but actually we thgt he's ok cos he still drank his milk that morning lo. anyway, it got worse last evening cos he ate a little porridge and didn't drink much milk even till this morning.. can tell he's hungry but when he started drinking, he will push away the bottle think it's painful.. see liao so heartpain lo.. and he woke up a hundred times last night.. no choice, put him on our bed. every 10-30 min, woke up to cry.. don't even want his pacifier.. think this has got to be the worst time of my life.. sigh.. even common cold/oral thrush that time wasn't that bad.. luckily my hubby back, if not i'll go bonkers cos he cannot go my mum's place also..

Cheri,

Oh dear, did someone in ur PIL place hv HFMD or something similar? I heard from my coglis tat HFMD is back, coz his kids school got 2 confirm cases lor...

Val,

Ya lor. Kids very curious and want to feel.

Jo,

Husky well trained! So smart to take care of him.

Cheri,

Aiyoh. Got HFMD. Must take care.

Cheri,
thank God ur hubby is back. when did he came back?

so u on leave to take care of him?

Poor Matthias...Hope he will be fine soon...did the doc give any spray for the ulcers? Even for us adults, when we have ulcers already v xin ku, wats more kids...

cld he have caught the virus frm the JWT class?

icebaby,
yes. i think kids are really curious, everything anything also wan to touch n play...

Damien is playing with all the things he cant touch n play with.

Last sat he lagi best, hide in my wardrobe and closed the door, playing hide n seek/peek a boo with me...

diana, icebaby, it's not HFMD cos he doesn't have them on his hands and feet only his mouth. but doctor said they belong to the same family lo.. sian..

val, he was back on friday. so we kept thinking where he caught the virus from. i'm now in office but hubby just called to say he vomitted and refused to sleep.. so i'm going back home again.. sad.. she didn't give any spray but asked us to give him fever medicine regularly to help with the pain. now no choice, his water got to add glucose but he also didn't drink alot.. i don't think he got it from JWT cos it happened in the morning then night time, fever began. I thinking maybe cos we brought him to toy'r'us suntec on sat cos he touched many things there. and recently he kept putting his fingers into his mouth to chew(teething, 8 tooth is out, think couple of other teeth coming out too)

Val,

Damien so smart to play hide and seek. Mine really a little terror lor...go in my mini walk in wardrobe nia try to pull my clothes off the hanger or take out my pad out from the drawer. see lah...so wan pi....headache lor..

Cheri,
I believe this is a mild form of HFMD where there is no blisters on hands n foots. Dylan was down with it sometimes back and he had ulcers in his mouth but nt blisters on the limbs.

I remembered Lynn told me the doc gave a spray for the ulcers to ease the pain. Mayb you try ask your PD if there is such thing?

Yes. Nowadays when we bring the kids out, their hands so itchy, everything anything also wan to touch, so hard to control them. Only thing we can do is try to prevent them frm putting the fingers into the mouth before washing / wiping.

Hope Matthias will be well soon. Appetite wise, slowly built up again when he can feed better.

Diana,
hahaha. initially i was v excited n happy that he can thot of doing such things but aft some time i got tired of it! hehehe.

Damien did tried pull out clothes la but this was before he found the joy of playing hide n seek in the same wardrobe =P

Talk abt pads, he took out my tampons n played with them! Nt only tampons, shower gel, shampoo, hubby's perfum and hair gel too! Hubby was asking me hw cum his gel getting lesser n lesser -_-'''

cheri...oh no...hope Matthias will get well soon... must be hard on u... can try feed ice cream? heard tt by eating ice cream will ease abit of the pain..this is wat my colleague do..when his boy kana HFMD...then no appettie..then eat abit of ice cream...soothe the pain

cheri,
Do you try to use spoon feed for the milk. Take "Leng Yang" can cool down the body very fast. Fever recover fast.

cheri,
poor matthias, can imagine the pain of the ucler, try to boil some "liang" such as barley or "leng yang" for him to subside the fever, and keep monitoring him.

corryn,
everyone is excited abt your news ....whahaha !

cheri ,

Ya i heard that ice cream can ease abit of pain . At least ice cream got sugar can give him some energy too .

Hang in there he will be fine soon .

My colleague a young man got HFMD last week also ...i was kidding him saying hahah how come i dunno you attended childcare :p if not how he got the HFMD .

Ladies ,

Actually since young , we always along one small bottle of dettol sanitizer out in his diaper bag . So every time if we let him down to play or touch thing we always sanitize the hand everytime after each play .

val, i didn't ask about the spray cos didn't know about that. haiz.. he didn't want to drink his milk and ate less than 10 mouth of porridge. sian.. so we add glucose in his water to entice him to drink and to give him some energy. think maybe later go buy magnolia or dutch lady junior's chocolate milk for him.. see if he will take. *headache*

corynn/dolly, my mum also said to give him ling yang but i don't think he will want to drink leh. cos we always want to give him barley(sweetened) but he doesn't like. but now his fever better le, about 37.8..

jo, i heard about the icecream one. in fact my hubby's nephew kena HFMD that time, and hubby's bro always gave him icecream that time and his nephew very happy lo. but i'm not sure if matthias like to eat ice cream, we tried giving him before, but he doesn't really like it maybe too cold for him.. haiz..

Cheri ,

Just abit nia ....cos it really can cool and ease his throat .

I think you need to monitor his fever cos stupid fever forever come in only in the nite ...a few time Jorel day time ok but come to nite ...give me nitemare .

Hmmm maybe can give dutch lady milk sigh ...i know how you feel you just want him to eat that all . Hmmm what about giving him bread or cake since he dun want his porridge ?

jo, ya.. this morning, buy macdonalds for him.. he doesn't want hotcakes. so give him baby bites biscuit, he eat alittle only. then later see hashbrown he wants or not.. and he really ate some of the hashbrown this morning and said good. really bo bian just give whatever he wants to eat cos he didn't eat alot of dinner last evening and up till this morning, only drank 40ml of milk.. ya.. matthias fever also higher around 10pm.. don't know why like that lo..

cheri,
*sayang & Hugz* matthias for me. Must be very painful. That time Lynn was sharing with me abt HFMD cos' dylan also kanna a very mild one. She also said Dylan can't eat anything ended up lost weight. But dun worry... she said only takes 2-3 days to recover. One thing good, baby recover very fast when they are sick. U take care too ya!

Cheri,
nvm the spray. Is Matthias better nw? If these few days still nt any better or still nt eating well, bring him back to PD and ask for the spray ba. If matthias start coughing (choi!) then stop giving ice cream of anything cold.
i tried giving Damien ribena thinking he will like coz sweet but he dun like. Instead he like Minute Maid orange juice =P
also, try nt to give him any biscults coz biscults quite hard need to chew i think quite painful for Matthias lo. mayb can try give watery plain porridge. got carbo and nt much chewing needed.

alice, thanks for sharing. really hope he will recover soon lo. see him like that, heartpain. his cheeks sunk.. sob..

choc, i have the lock n lock ones. used them to keep my old clothes, babies' clothes, sofa cover, mattress cover. very good, save alot of space, now all under my mattress.

Val, Matthias is better today. Fever now no more. Still doesn't want to drink milk but last night he drank some chocolate milk, plus glucose water. tried to feed him porridge, he made noise with every spoon he ate, so after a few spoons i stopped cos i think it's hurting him. then i just gave him milk. then later some ice-cream but he didn't eat alot. he's not coughing so can take some cold ba. i haven't tried giving ribena to matthias but he likes the glucose one, so not so bad. matthias also like the minute maid orange juice, he also drinks the macdonald apple juice, think also the same brand. this morning, he ate alittle hotcakes, eggs and hash brown. seems like he's better. hopefully he will be well tomorrow.

corynn, just read that you missed your menses. quickly go check and let us know.. hehe..

oic... hay wired = our thread disappear again ah, no wonder
happy.gif

hahaaa

all regulars are back!! so its advisable to save this link...else i be so lost without u ladies!

alice..how is rachel? napping?

cheri...matthias better?

choc,
she woke up lor.. now is ard 11am over here, she normally gets up like 8am. If I still feel slpy, will switch on barney for her and slpzzz beside her hehe.
hey this frying pan is cute rite, me buying to fry pancake =)
http://efashionshop.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=54825791

val,
ya so scary... everywhere so messy now. heard philippines will experience very strong wind last nite and Sg will feel a bit too, anything happen?

alice...so cute the pan...

ahhaaa...then the pancake mixture how? get off the shelf? i lazy to DIY leh...

when u coming back ah... can meet up for meals again!

alice,
u steady! nthing to spree can spree on frying pan! hehehe.

hmm..i dun think i felt any strong wind yest...in fact it was so bloody humid n hot!

Cheri,
Kiern got the same sickness when he dunno 2 or 3. I totally understand how tired it is. I have to carry him the whole time even when he falls asleep becos when i put him down the bed he will cried. The worse is straight after he recover, he passed his virus to me. I was shivering and had ulcers in my mouth. The whole 2 weeks was like hell to me. do take care!

ladies ,

hahah i didn`t know the threqad become hay wire ....was dame busy till now can relax abit .

Jorel is down flu and cough coming up ....**Sian**think the weather is getting cold that why many ppl fall sick
sad.gif
sigh

choc,
ya still buying the premix pancake mixture to cook hehe. Me damn lousy in baking so dun think can DIY too haha. Me coming back one more week. Let's have meal 3rd or last week of Oct!

Val,
haha... me damn broke liao. But super sianz in India at nite when rachel KO. So always spreeing.

Jo,
Aiyo poor jorel... Sg weather must be realli bad. Me coming back soon... think won't affect me lar, cos' india is worse haha =)

Ladies,

Anyone know where I can send my handbags for cleaning? Some of my light colour handbags are turning brown! My friend recommended one vendor think called "colour wash" at raffles but damn exp from $60 to $100+. Any cheaper ones? (",)

hi mummies! me on leave past 3 days cos aldan is sick =( vomittin n LS. doc said its stomach flu. he refused to eat/drink anythg except water. so xintong to see him losing weight. gv porridge also dun wan. he wil pat his chest n say 'pa pa' cos tink he scare tat aft eatin he wil puke out. i chg him n our bedsheets til buey tahan!! doc inserted medi into his ass to stop vomit. but this mornin he puked again aft milk n medi. haiz! thn LS again...he kept touchin his backside. tink the countless LS make his ass pain.
cheri, i noe hw u feel.. so heartpain to see them nt eatin n losin wt... reali hope our boys recover soonest! n worse thing is my sup nt understandin tat hw cm i need to take so many days leave again. as if i wan to!!! she's single so wil nt understd hw hvg kids is like esp when they r sick.

ting,
oh no...another kid is sick...haiz...hope aldan can recover soon..

Damien vommitted last nite...then aft tt poo...this morning poo once, watery...i am hoping for the best...

ting ,

sad.gif
Poor Aldan

Jorel also now having flu and cough ...sigh .

And I got his flu bug from him ...want me to hug him the whole nite .

Sigh and his below molar teeth spuring out ...his gum so swollen and red . He not been eating well yesterday but he is still very active

val- the virus is like everywhere nw! aldan started w puking thn nxt day LS. sighz... at least he's drinkin his milk nw thou little. he gt 5 kinds of medi to take n i reali duno hw to feed him cos he wil cough n puke all out aft tat. lidat hw to recover =(

jo- i am so tired.. haiz... me also dwn w headache n sore throat.

Back