(2008/05) May 2008

feifei,
kiddy palace only have discount for the particular packaging of 3 x 260ml avent bottles
previously selling at $23.30 now at $17.50
saw at marina square branch

alice,
saw rachael's magazine cover at facebook
so cute!
haha i hand itchy also went to try for my boy

Hey Ladies

I went Marina Square KP just now and the promotion on Avent bottles are all sold out le. So dun try Marina Square...

Hey Ant

Nice pics of your Prince.

Hey Sugar

Tiring right!! Everytime when back from class, Megan KO, I KO and even my mum KO too... Cos she took over for the chinese session. No joke for adult company them...

Evie,
hehe, ya lor, 2pm is a better timing than 10am hor =)...DO u know hows their charges like?

Can lor, but i still tinking whether is it too early to bringmy ger to GUG..

Dolly,
u meant for 1.5hrs, its all music at GUG? cos i worried my ger can't keep still and pay so much attention..

Ant,
Aldan looks like a big boyboy..

icebubbles,
tks for the infor...its really cheap hor..

Angela,
hmm..mayb i can try compass point one =).

evie,
the class got story selling, singing and art...anyway some of the kids were crawling and walking abt... why not you try the trial first then you see how...i find it fun lor

feifei,
hehe... nice meeting you too.. you are the one who came in late? hehe.. coz me a bit blur...

feifei, evie,
we can go for the trial at GUG together.. haha.. no harm to let them try, if they like then we can consider to sign them. haha...

Alice,
ya lor, hope i can the food jar soon, if not really need to go buy another one already..

feifei,
no lah, there are other activities, just tt during the trial , i took turn with my hubby, he attended the first half while i took the second half, which consists of art & craft and music .... like what sugar said, most of the toddlers were running and walking about... hahaha

Chobit,
oh no, then i think u better keep chasing babylove for reply, cannot just MIA like that.

Antz,
Aldan looked like a big boy, machiam 1yr old ... and of course mucho lor ! Nice photos

Feifei,
Yup I asked Kindermusik their charges, breakdown as follows:
1. Course fees 1 semester (8 classes) - $190.40
2. 1 time registration fee - $50
3. Home materials - $63
So total is $324.64 including GST. Seems very ex hor, thats y I wanna try again before deciding anything...haiz

Chobits, Sugar - Yup mayb I will try trial class at GUG..but I am certain my bb will be 1 of those joining the crawling gang
sad.gif
cannot keep still one...hmmm perhaps when she older then try GUG...am undecided..haha

Sugar
Thanks for sharing the GUG program. Glad Tim enjoyed the session
happy.gif

felval, haha! maybe you r right! bb got much lesser skin explosion than adult, thats why not that afraid of coldness !! of course, bb yougurt still can eat, but for my MIL, Luke already 8 mths + should eat normal natural yogurt, for her bb yogurt is for bb 6 mths old, so she let Luke ate natural yogurt and he was ok with it..so i continue to let Luke eat natural yogurt..

that coach/kate spade spree's amt involved too much, almost 30k! how to bring back so many bags? at least 60 bags in total..

ant_ting, nice pics of your boy!:) too bad my hubby against the idea of taking PS..:-( nevermind, wait till Luke 1 yo then ask him again ..

Morning ladies!

Chobits,
ya lor, my ger lor, when we were abt to leave our hse, she poo, hiaz, thnen hb couldn't find the carpark, i was so gan cheong lor...actually hor, i dun rem which one is u leh..hee..

Can wor, i dun mind to bring my charlotte for the GUG trial leh..we can go to suntec there =)..But i tink their promo ending soon, the trial is $20+ lor..

Dolly,
I see..the GUG hor, is it they put the same age bbs together in a class?

Evie,
Tks for the infor..Can see we are starting to go "poorer" cos more enrichment classes for our bbs =).
I tink we can bring our bbs for trial at GUG 1st, then when they are abit older, can enrol them lor..Mayb still need to be on waiting list wor =)... I hv a fren who let her son attend GUG for abt 3terms liao..She said she sees improvement in her son lor..

I also wan to sign my ger for kindermusik but hor, duno is it she 1st tiem see the teacher, she like abit mo sheng lor, like wan to cry leh..then when playing the drum,she got abit scare wor..

All mummies,
My ger is 9mths+ liao, wat type of yogurt can I feed her apart from BB yolpait? cos I can't find it in supermarket anymore..

feifei,
I saw your ger name Charlotte, so when you came in late and the teacher ask your bb name, so I know its you lor.. hehe.. I am the one with baby boy Xavier, one with short hair and wearing a black and pink top.. haha..

Lukemommy
what is natural yogurt? Is it those that the adult eat? hehe.. coz me really clueless...

chobits, yes, it's those that adults eat but can only eat natural yogurt, also can add mashed fruits in it to make it taste sweeter..don't know why can only eat natural yogurt, thats why the doc in spain said so MIL only gave natural yogurt..i also let Luke eat apple custard and he loves it !

angela, at last bought the push walker for Luke ! but it seems he is more interested in the yellow 'atenna' than pushing it around..keeps pulling the 'atenna'..

Alice/ Sugar/ Choc,
I was eyeing on the Ped Egg Professional Pedicure Foot file as well but dunno it is good. Since so many good comments about it, hmm.. can try…

Choc,
I was reading the scam bp, it is so scary…the cheating amount comes up to 30k??… I normally dun really know who is trustworthy organizer leh… I always join when see lots of buyers from the bp. Online purchase is always not 100% safe and guaranteed, really hav to think twice before we invest. Wish them luck for all those affected mommies…

Angela/ Sugar,
I am gg for the GUG trial class tmr… when I saw ur comments I roughly know what I should prepare, a muscle ache soothing gel… Hoping that Dylan will enjoy the class as Megan and Tim…

Felval,
I missed out ur previous question.. Sean Lau family package is also Indoor, they dun do outdoor PS.. what a pity huh 

Ant,
Aldan's forehead so cute, the big "M" shape very obvious ler..

POSTING ON BEHALF OF ALICE

anyone wants huggies XL size (3packs)? her sis got the wrong size for her at the M&B fair.

thks Ant....

Ya, Any Mummies want huggies XL size (3 packs) let me know okie... I convince my sis to go down M&B to subscribe and grab the huggies for me but end up she grab the wrong size =(

Rachel is wearing between M and L so dun mind getting L but XL is way too big for her...!

I can let go at very attractive price hehe...!

icebubbles,
thks for the info =) must buy and keep for 1YO time to change by then... 6 mths ler hehe!
haha... nice hor! I was thinking of doing it and try since din get the M&B cover contest muahaha!

Sugar,
GUG class sounds fun... i will try to squeeze in for trial lesson during the period i'm in town =)

Jo,
wear what else inside?? Me also scare too big for rachel lei. haha wear bikini inside ;p

Dolly,
ya lor that might be a good idea... buy another cheap one first but sure kanna from hb der... buy another one cos the one i juz bought too big ;p Let me go back and try the swimwear on Rachel first... hopefully it fit her!

Ant,
Nice Pix... Aldan looks like 1Y plus boy ler! So Charming... haha i like the "M" too on his forehead, u have it ah... very pretty one lei, when a girl has it =)

alice- ur sis q v long anot ah? i gg tmr sure crowded like wat cos natas fair also on n some bike exhibition too.
no leh, me no pretty w the M forehead. haha...

Hi mummies

Kindermusik

My boy down with flu. Just back from PD.
Don't think will join the class on Sun as don't wana spread the virus.
Choc, is the centre ok with replacement? Any mummies wana take over? If not then its ok...
happy.gif

Chobits,
hehe...ops, i can't rem liao wor..hmm..nvm lor, when we go GUG together, then know liao..hehe..

Dolly,
the Dannoe yogurt hor, is it plain one? do u hv the pic?

Evie,
ya lor, at least will know whether they like anot..if not sign liao, waste $$ =)...Tks for the link to the partysupplies, I bot quite alot le =)...Even custom made a minnie banner for my ger =).

Harnee,
I can take over if you want.

Choc,
Let me know if the centre is ok with replacement.
It's at 12pm, right?

I can do transfer. $23.35, right? Choc and Harnee, you can call me to confirm cos I am knocking off soon. Hp 97999 0997

Hi Von
Thanks!

U dun accept PM so can't inform u my a/c. I might not be free to check mails as need take care of my boy over the weekends. No hurry. Can trt after class.

Choc, can help check? Thanks alot!
happy.gif

email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Hello Lukemommy

Hahaha!! After a while he will get use to the walker and start practicing.. cos Megan oso like him b4 but now he dun even look at those attachment. Heehee!!

Hey Lynn

Hope Dylan enjoy the class tomorrow. I am sure he will la...

hi ladies...
i dunno y kanna infection of abcess again
last time was 9 yrs ago...
the previous wound swollen again
see western doc no use give antibiotics only
if keep swelling need to go operation haiz
today went to see chinese doc, she told me to stop bf liao... at least till i recover
need to boil herbs to drink. eeks!!!

so sad loh, my boy keep wanna suck suck when he is hungry.
think i will miss bf days...
i dunno i still can tahan till i recover or not
pump le throw away heart so pain...

Icebubbles!
Oh my that sounds very painful! In my initial mths of bf, I oso keep getting blocked ducts and had to go Parentcraft frequently to clear them...but urs seems worse ah....jia you..but can you stop bf? You got FBM to give bb not? Jia you with bf ah..

Chobits / Feifei,
Want to go GUG trial class tog? I have called to put my bb's name on waitlist..their classes are full for next Sat and Sun to have to put on waitlist..

Mummies,
Saw that a number of you have brought bb swimming? Wat type of float u use huh? Round neck float?

Harnee...settled...
Von will take over... =) see u next time then lor...

hope ur boy recover soon ah.. =)

mummies going to the trial class tml, pls fill up the trial registration form ok...then tml be faster for processing... =) see u ladies tml ah

Hi Choc

Thanks! Yah, hope got chance again...
My boy still coughing and runny nose. He sleep alot today, which is not his usual self. Abit worried. Maybe coz of the medicine.

Enjoy your class mummies!

morning ladies, any one went for the M&B fair already? how was it? any baby won any contest yet? hehehe

alice,
hahaha. no la, my hubbby nt sweating when he told me i kena retrenched coz last dec i actually tendered my resignation mah. hahaha. he leave the decision to me to work or not so he didnt sweat nor swear =P

evie,
yes its 1.5hr and not on music but got phonics, hands on activities (like art & craft) and sometimes story telling. its ok if baby dun keep still coz Damien also cant sit still and keep crawlign abt! As for the rest of the older kids, they were walking up and down as well and the teachers understand so not to worry =)

ant,
nice pics of Aldan!!! i esp like the 2nd pic of him, the guitar and the soft toy! Aldan's eyes ARE HUGE! hehehe. u went Sean Lau?

feifei/evie,
no harm trying the trial class @ GUG as now got promo mah. org price is $50, now $25 (only @ suntec branch)..so scally later the promo ends u wan to try the trial class then back to $50 u lagi dun even feel like trying liao...

lukemommy,
oh.okok. actually me thot of doing home-made yogurt but i lazy.hahaha y ur hubby against the idea of luke taking ps?

feifei,
they have diff programs for diff age grp. currently our babies can attend the parents n babe program meant for babies frm 8mths-18mths (forgot is 15 or 18 but 18 stands out more to me).

lynn,
ahahaha. too bad yest they didnt have much music with exercise but it was also tiring rite? hahaha. ya lo, too bad they dun have outdoor ps...=(

evie,
yest was the 2nd term my boy attended, he still crawl all over the place. hahaha.

alice,
keep the xL for her to use in future la =P yest finally satisfy my craving for popeye chicken but the Q is damn long both @ T1 and T3!!! i Q for 30mins @ T1 before I can taste my chicken. =P

von,
pardon me ah but ur HP num v nice le. hehehe.

choc,
wat registration form? where can i find it ah???

Felval,
Me went for M&B fair coz my girl went for the cover baby contest finals..but she din come in top 3...consolation prize...hehe..
I feel the fair has nothing much lei..pretty much like last year..but I got a Nan HA 2 free sample coz I switching my bb from TBM to FM, and we are both having a hard time with the switch. Tried Enfapro, she scream and cry till vomit. Now starting Similac, but the proportion of FM is super little...dunno when then can change to 100% FM..

Mummies,
How was the Kindermusik trial class? Good? I went for my 2nd trial, but I feel my ger enjoyed last week's 1st trial better coz the teacher last week was able to capture her attention better lei.. this lesson she fidget more..but too bad, last week teacher's class all fully booked le.

evie_82
the teacher in today's kindermusik trial class has a lovely voice! whenever she sings, my boi will listen and watch her intently.
her voice is those angelic kind. =)
but dun know what happened to my boi today......kept putting a hand near his ear and froze there or he will start to cry in fright. i kept having to reassure him. He not very responsive to the other items on the programme except the teacher singing!
We had singing, action songs, letting the babies try different musical instruments (those simple kinds like drums, shaker, rainmaker and erm, those round kind with bells attached all round--> dun know what you call them

i dun know how come he is behaving like this recently....yesterday i went inside a room with a lot of pple laughing and it was echo-ey and he also froze in fright and put a hand on his ear.

Nan HA 2
me giving my boi this....never tried others except S26 which I find too thick ....

choc,
thanks for taking a pic of my boi....did it turn out ok? do you mind emailing me the pic? =) cause i think he was smiling at you...when i tried to take a 2nd/3rd pic, he never smiled.

buttercup...mine worst ah...put down on floor immediately cry leh....si bei jialat... LOL...

at first thought i was thinking siao liao... hahaaa...then how to go thru the whole class... u see mine..stick to me so closely throughout the class...WORST baby in class..hahaaa

think damien enjoy it alot leh...be back soon...to update on photos k... now going to makan....later load to a site and u gals go see...today didnt take much photos...becoz my boy keep sticking to me... =)

Mummies,
So funny. I'm supposed to replace Harnee and yet my boi had fever on sat night. It went up to 29 degree at some point today. He did not eat anything or milk today. Kept vomiting out after i fed him. Cry and cry and cry the whole day. No longer a smily baby anymore. So tired and heart breaking.

angela,
hahahaa. coz our precious' eyes too small! hehehe. need to find ways to enlarge their eyes. hehehe.

evie,
oh. hehehe. congras! no top 3 but consolation also gd le =) did u took any pics during the contest?? show show le. hehehe. ya. i went there last yr just to get the amby yao lan and didnt get anything else liao. this yr didnt go coz no time and dun feel like going all the way to the east...so since nthing in mind to get so we give it a miss. slowly la. i heard u must slowly slowly increase the portion of FM mixed with BM. jia you~! i am sure ur gal will take it eventually =) hmm...i find the kindermusic so-so only le...agree with buttercup that the teacher's voice is nice and soothing tho =)

choc,
haahaha. y u say damien enjoy alot? coz he smile alot during the class ah?

Re: Income Tax
for those who are working, rem to file for working mothers child relief ho. i just filed my income tax =)

Re: Durian Fiesta
its back again frm today till 1st aug @ Goodwood park hotel =)

von,
how is ur boy's fever today? went down already mah? sick babies are v cranky so u must give him more attention and TLC. hope he will recover soon.

Felval,
He is zzz now... I'm hoping that the fever will go down very very very very soon... 2mo i should be on childcare leave... For some reason, i feel abit feverish too now... Haiz... it looks like tonight will be a very long night for me too. Gotta monitor his fever closely...

Choc,
Sorry about the trouble.

von,
so qiao, my boy also wake up crying at 3am and have fever till 38.3 degrees... sign.. your boy feeling better? my boy fever like on and off... if not, need to bring him to doc first thing in the morning already...

evie
so you on waiting list for the trial class for GUG. I still haven call.. haha.. wait till my boy feeling better first. so you paln to sign up for the kindermuisk?

Felval,
My husband, my then bf used to work in M1... many many years back. So he reserved a nice number for me. Keke...

Chobits,
My son's fever should be due to teething... Some how he got flu and cough too... think the raining season should contribute some factor to their fever too... Hopefully they will get well soon...

Back