(2008/05) May 2008

poky, me will be at thomson, but hor my appt is always in the afternoon. Wat time will u be there till? Hopefully we get to meet lah. I havent gone for any test yet. My triple test will be done on the 14 Nov. Jus to extract some blood i guess. Keke...

jaspire, duno til wat time leh... cos they say depends on the BB if coperative or not. if fast, within the hr can b completed. but if bb not coperative can take the whole mornin... that wat they say la....

peace, i b takin even later then u siah! hee. originally wanted to take oscar on 3 nov. but that day the first day of my 11wk. scare bb still too small. then cannot take, waste money... so doin it in my 12wk instead... =p no need nervous.. can c bb again, so juz think of that n b happy lor. =)

peace, yes... stretch out legs at elevated height. If in office, just lift up yr legs on a stool or box when you are seated at yr desk... then at home when u sleep can raise it also with pillows. But so far I never raised when i sleep lah. Kekeke... Trying to find a stool or box to raise my leg in office in fact.

Hi all,

Just found this thread. My EDD is 20th May 08 and i intend to deliver in TMC.

Anyone suffering from no appetite? I can't seem to eat much. I feel like throwing up after each meal. I didn't get this during my first pregnancy.

Is this normal?

Btw, is OSCAR test really necessary?

poky- our hbs hv to accompany us for the class. if he cant make it, thn our mums can join too
happy.gif

my oscar test was over in 1 hr. more of the waiting! but it's reali fun cos can see bb's movements n full form n the doc took sm time to measure the neck so can see bb longer! hee

birdy, welcome! Its normal to have no appetite and nope, OSCAR test is not necessary. Normally triple test is gd enough.

Our updated table
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>baby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggylim</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>rantingbaby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>bonjon</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>kab</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>diana</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>lisa cheng</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>jen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>moony</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>poko</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>choc</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeah ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>melc</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd </TD></TR><TR><TD>PL</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>gosh</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>jocelyn ng</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinky</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>reddates</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>jessl</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>doglover</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>annabelle</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>LynnLynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>shufen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hello
din log in for a few days coz went to mum's hse for rest
happy.gif

did a scan and bld test last friday.. at 11.2weeks, bb is already 4.7cm from crown to rump.. saw the legs kickin up high also.. i didn't do oscars or triple test.. just simple ante-natal bld screening.. already cost me 4 tube of my bld liao!! haha

Hi Pooh,

I also went for the blood screening. almost blacked out when they told me that they need to take 4 tubes. I have really low pain-tolerance.

birdy
i'm used to bld test liao.. every of my pregnancy, i dun noe take how many tubes thru out.. but last friday one, they poke me twice b4 they got my bld.. the 1st prick, my vein collasped.. no blood comes out.. so must poke another one.. now kenna 2 blue-black..
every-time kenna blue black, i show my hb.. tell him must sayang me more.. sacrifice so much for him.. hahah

hi gals,

for those who will going for the bld test, no need scare, actually the nurses only draw half tube of bld, then inserted into 3 small tube.. so no need to worry
happy.gif

lynn,

ur EDD ard 15th? me 8th..
happy.gif

ant, I nearly forgot... have you applied for your FBI card? BTW, if you have the FBI card, there is further discount on the Childbirth Education Course... After discount is $163.70. Hope to share with you gals so all will benefit too!
happy.gif

jaspire- yup! i applied alrdy
happy.gif
btw, theresa is ur SIL? she got sm free samples of milk to gv away so tot maybe can pass to u thn i take frm u durin the antenatal class
happy.gif

Hi ant, ya theresa is my "SIL"... her hubby is my "brother" from sec school. Eh, I dun get to see her oso leh. Unless got some gathering at their house. Kekeke... ya, she got lots of free milk sample which is gd... must drink now. Me drinking a cuppa every morning... and baby is growing big liao. Hee.

jaspire- oh, tat means not true SIL lah. hehe.. i stil got a few samples at home but i dun drink everyday leh. i drink HL milk every nite thou. can only stomach 1 cup. my gynae says at least 2-3 cups!

where do you gals go to apply for the FBI card?

piggy mumm, yeps my EDD is 15th, so 1 week behind you. the doc drew the blood for me for the oscar test, quite painful leh.. now must get through this week with no phone calls from the clinic, the doc say they'll only call if got bad news
sad.gif

gals, just to check... usually when u visit your gynae, what does he check? Other than weight and BP wat else? So far I have not done any urine test yet. Also I dun mean the oscar, NT, triple test... I am talking about regular visit to gynae checkup wat is included. Can anyone share?

gals, just to check... usually when u visit your gynae, what does he check? Other than weight and BP wat else? So far I have not done any urine test yet. Also I dun mean the oscar, NT, triple test... I am talking about regular visit to gynae checkup wat is included. Can anyone share?

thanks ant, i think i'll only apply for the card when i go down to TMC for my detailed scan.. too lazy to make a trip there just to apply for the card..

me too urine test, but only the 3rd visit..

Hi All,
Like to find out if its normal. Im still in the 1st trimester but no more MS and eating heartily. I eat anything and everything i feel like esp these days got craving for fast food and maggie mee.

But i dont drink milk or take more supplements than the folic acid every morning. Is there anything wrong as i hear some MTB taking tonics and birds nest and milk and watching their diets.

Im feeling so weird.

lynn- u can apply for the card b4 u go for ur detailed scan. the counter is opened at 8am. thn jus show the receipt to be entitled the discount
happy.gif

jaspire- ya i tink it's for sugar level. din reali ask. jus did as told. haha

slumbermoon, its perfectly normal to stop yr MS early. However, if u dun drink milk at yr start of 2nd trimester... yr gynae will give you calcium pills to take. But do continue yr folic acid. If u dun take tonic and bird nest etc, its ok... there is no hard and fast rule lah. Me oso not watching my diet now. I eat as I like... oh maybe too much too... but really enjoy feasting. LOL!

missymouse, I never did any urine test yet leh. Think maybe will ask my gynae on my next visit. Quite worried of my sugar level oso. I have been eating lots of sugary stuff. Oopsy!

jaspire, mayb previously cos u hvin the serious ms. pukin out nearly all that u eat, so the doc dun think u got absord in any high level of sugar to be concern ba.,.. =p

oh ya hor.. poky you may be right. Hopefully this coming visit will do the urine test. Else I might ask to do it. Kekeke...

Hmm...just to share...i took urine test on the strips given to check for the glucose leevel every visit... for my last visit...i collected a bottle of urine and they took some test...

oh ya...i am in my 12 weeks, my doctor told me i am pass the first trimester... bb measure 6.66cm... my dr told me its abit big... hehee

Just had my checkup tis morning, my gynae said bb is veri developed and active, dancing all the time during the scan, edd changed to 25/04. Will be going for triple test in 2 weeks times

choc, yr baby is really BIG leh... mine during 13wk is measuring 6.57cm and my gyane already saybig liao leh... kekeke...

bonjon, congrats! Its such a nice feeling to see baby dancing rite?

Diana, congrats to u too! I am hoping my triple test on 14th Nov will clear too!
happy.gif

ant, I am going over to Theresa's hse this sat. So i will pick up your milk as well and pass to you on 22 Nov when we attend the class. So no worries ok?

hi all,
I am new to this thread, my EDD is 12th May 08, seems like we are all in the same mth. my gynae is SF Loh fm KK.

Just did my NT scan & blood test, result came out high risk (1:75) as i am already 38. The next test that I will be doing will be the amnio test in my wk 15th...so anxious and worried, still got 4 more weeks to go

Hi jaspire.. think our dr is very minimalist one. They also never check temp. Sometimes i kinda worry too. And do you have to drink water now before your scans? The staffs never ask me to drink now liao leh. I thought must drink more water so the scans is clear? Can update me on your progress so we can compare. kekeke.

Diana, congrats. Hope my oscar test will clear too.. coming next week. And can't wait to see bb dancing..

wow.. choc & jaspire.. your bb very big lei..
happy.gif

jessl, ya. Dr Lim is indeed minimalist... but i believe he is one doc who doesnt ask you to do unnecessary stuff or waste your money. That is for sure. And I also hate those gynae who are unethical, they ask you do buy things u dun really nid cos they earn commission mah or do for unnecessary tests. Its alot of money if you add it all up. Hmm... the staff oso never ask me to drink water but I just drink loh, cos used to it liao mah. Do you have multiply? Each time after my gynae visit I will surely blog my visit at multiply. http://jaspire.multiply.com

jessl, how about you? your last checkup at week wat and baby measure how much?

jaspire.. last visit is my hospital stay 5 days ago. got scan but no print out.. no more than 4cm at that time, ard 10+wk. No, I do not multiply. Too lazy to do so.

oic... nevermind, u can still just go to my site to read up what I have posted. 4cm at 10wk+ is big leh... mine at 10wk is 3.46cm oni leh.
happy.gif
So dun worry loh... healthy is most impt!

Thanks Jaspire, it's really nice. I can sense it too, tot I'm dreaming. But after seeing it, turning, I believe bb is having fun.

No worry, u will clear ur test.

readin how big ur bb grown, makin me envious siah.... mine only measure at 0.86cm during my last day of 6wk. wonder how big it grown liao leh. endure for another 3days, n can know liao! =p

morning!

6cm plus at 12 weeks really big leh... mine 4.7cm at 11.2 weeks.. seems small.. haha

anyone had excessive saliva? how u deal with it?

Back