(2008/05) May 2008

Re: seats in public transport

my colleague more funny, she was pregnant with twins, and no one offer seat to her, then she squat down in front of so many ppl, then some of them so paiseh, n offer her a seat..

kelcqi,

no..let me think arh...arh!lippo center..
yalo, that place no gd, before that we were at Amoy street, very convenient, got hawker center, watson, guardian..

Piggy mummy, ur colleague so cute. I admire her courage to do that.

Wah, ur building even further from MRT than mine. Amoy shoik rite, alot of nice food to eat. Once I work in one lousy office at Robinson for 1 mth. I dread work everyday. Only thing I look forward to is lunch time. Haha...

Ladies, ask u all something personal can?

I kanna UTI and fungal infection a few times since pregnancy, anyone knows if I should go for waxing, to minimise bacteria down there?

I wash alot of times each day but still kanna infections. I thought waxing might be a solution. Anyone can advise me on that?

Sorry for being so personal here.

i feel like i'm a devil now... hahaha... I'm sitting in front of my pc reading those previous post, and am eating ice cream, then my hubby sitting beside me have to accompany me eat ice cream oso.. hahaha.. one mouth for me, one mouth for him... *evillauff*

Kelcqi,

You can also go to the PSA that side to eat. Got the nasi padang there <-- one of my greatest love. Hahaha

I also got some problems down there. Need to ask gynae if can "fix" the problem before delivery. *sigh*

morning all,

me woke up with sharp pain on the right side of the abdomen..till now i cant even bring up my right leg without feeling the pain, any of u had similiar exp? sobsob..i hope all is fine.. =(

hi kelcqi,

i staying in yishun and works in jurong. nvm la, u buy the clothes liao wanna change u let me know ah, can meet up in north area since we live so close by.hehehe

it didnt occur to me when i was sticking whether can or nt, think we too enthu also. i even helped my hubby out and watch him hang lo. hehehe. nvm la, no blame for ignorant. hehehe. coz it really didnt occur to me then. =) anyway, i also use scissors and knife at hm but i avoid using in the master bedroom la, only in the studies, kitchen or living room...if nt buy new clothes the price tag still there, no one hm how? heehehe.

my parents alway tell me, why i think so much...=P

kelcqi, me oso work in Fuji Xerox Tower leh! Wah, we can meet at the lift lobby and go amara have lunch together next wk! PM me your mobile lah!

piggymummy, can lah can add in few more columns to the table list.

So ladies, give me your Wks and weight gained and baby weight and I will update it.

hi sparks,

i also hope so. i have this kind of pain before but it went away very fast aft i go pee....so i assume its the pee that is sitting on watever tt makes me so uncomfortable.

i sld monitor n see hw scally later go poo then ok le.hehehe.

kelcqi,
So by now have your frd dotter the "X" gone already?

piggy_mommy,
huh i killed lizards when i was expecting my No1 leh. so irritating the lizard keep crawling round &amp; round my ceiling leh. dunno how to exit leh. i see liao also scare mah. i was sitting at the sofa mah. so scare wait dropped on me leh.
then i go buy from OG the lizard/cockroach/ants trap. once any pests go in kana sticked inside sure ma-ti. so happen the lizard crawled down to the flr and hide inside the hole of the dustbin below,then i faster put the trap at the entrance of the hole. come out sure meet its doom. true enuf nxt day lizard trapped inside but then still struggling lar. i also pity the lizard but then i lagi scare i stepped on it when i walk or it dropped on me &amp; i faint.

then nxt day again another lizard in my masterbed room. i go use bayon to spray leh. i of cos very guilty after that lar. repent to god .. haha.

poky,
the number must end with 8924 one. hehe.

keclqi,
no harm gg for Brazilian wax one lor. maybe can solve the pblm for the moment lor. else antibotics now pregnant cant eat right?

have you all been experiencing alot of kicks from baby recently? my bb very active leh. many kicks liao leh. sometimes slp sideway press to her, she will rebel one leh.

hi icebaby,

yaya. i did consider coz pre-preg i usually go for spa and massage once a quarter...mayb i will call up the malay lady that jen recommended. hehehe.

hi dearie_e,

got mine at 269 Queen Street #01-246. =)

hi jen,

hehehe. ur baby gal must be telling u "hey, mummy, can u shift abit huh, i nt comforty le."
hehehe. me got la, when i slp on my side he will kick me then when i shift abit no more already. but in the day time i realised nt so much kicks le. =( but when i am in meeting he cfm kicks me...machim know i v bored. ahhaha

hi dearie_e

the mitton and bootees come in a pair of 6 pairs per pack for less than $8.

the long sleeves come in a pack of 6 for less than $10.

sorry ah, forgot the exact price, need to go home and chk *poor memory*. let u know the exact price 2ml la =)

<font face="tahoma"> Hi ladies,
anyone keen to get trendy yet fasionable maternity clothings?
happy.gif

Check out our BP thread :
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1216621.html?1201145979</font>

jen,

it depends on individual, lastime b4 i preg, i also use those spray to spray ants.. But don know y now i preg, i feel very guilty to kill those animals..so now my HB also din do that..

hey gals.. gd noon.. ;( i took half day today n juz back to wk.. haiz.. i couldnt slp properly last nite.. cos the rite side of my back is aching!! ;( n my bb keep kicking.. til 5am when his daddy is back den i quickly ask my hubby to touch my tummy n tell bb to go slp.. ;( nw my rite side of my back still pain.. ;(

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Mummy Weight Gained</TD><TD>Baby's Weight at Wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>baby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>11kg @ 27wks</TD><TD>825g @ 24wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>piggylim</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>rantingbaby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>bonjon</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>kab</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>liszt</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Delivering in Msia</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>6kg @ 25wks</TD><TD>700g @ 24wks </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>littlebaby</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeah ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene, 慧欣</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>melc</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>PL</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>teachild</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>gosh</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>jocelyn ng</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>reddates</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>jessl</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>doglover</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>annabelle</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A.</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>LynnLynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>shufen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>mummy lee</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

WCT,

I also intend to try some pre-natal massage. Must test first before deciding on the post-natal massage. *grin*

jaspire,

I dun know baby's weight leh. I keep forgeting to ask gynae. My next check up on the 2nd..will update that portion.

Current week: 27 (starting tomolo)
Mummy weight gain: 9kg

Jen, My friend's daughter 3X on the ear still there. The gal is now 13 yrs old le.

I took antibiotics but developed allergy and had rashes all over my face. Then I told my gynea, he gave me one bullet to insert and 3 day course of medication to take. But still itchy some days, so I thought if juz go for BW might help...

Jaspire, hehe, I see quite a few pregnant ladies sometimes at the lift lobby. Mayb seen u before. Keke...

I PM u shortly. Jaspire &amp; piggy mummy, your baby so big liao!I thought my baby is huge cos it doubled the weight in 4 wks. NO one told me how heavy my baby should be. My baby weighing 362g at 20wks. How u count the weight gain huh? Must add in the weight we lose during MS or together? I gain 6-8kg liao if start from the weight I lose during the MS period. Sob sob...

Felval, I let u know after CNY when my hubby and I go down to buy. Then I meet u somewhere in the north to exchange. Haha...

Icebaby, I just came back from PSA. Wah, hot day. But they have alot of Malay stalls there. Which Nasi Padang stall you mean?

hi kelcqi,

no prob, take ur time =)

hi jasper,

weight gain @ 21weeks = 6kg
current week = 24 weeks
baby's weight = unknown (coz gynae nv tell me and i duno can ask).

hehehe. thx.

Piggy_mummy &amp; Jaspire,

Your babies are quite big compared to mine. Whoa.... My weight gain is 9kg and yet, my girl is only going 600 grams.

Is there any particular food that you eat? I only have 3 meals a day and sometimes 1/2 snacks in-between. On weekends, if I played MJ in the night, I usually will have only one meal and one snack on Sunday (I will only wake up in the evening). Keke... MJ siao. I only take tonic soup once in a while as my gynae advised me not to take too frequent. He said it's heaty.

moony, you can try to sleep with bolster by your back and a small pillow in front to support your tummy. This way, both mummy and baby will be in a comfortable position.

gina, eat some durians... think my baby loves it. It sure will let your baby gain some weight one wor...

My MIL brew tonic and birdnest once every fortnight oso... kekeke...

Gina,

my bb not big leh, some mummy fr April thread, their bb weight ard 800g @week 24..so i also think of eat durian leh..me also din eat much, 3 meals, and teabreak only milk.. i heard drink Anmum will help to increase bb weight, but i use to drink mamil mama, so stick to it..

kelcqi,

i think ur bb also big, coz lastime during week 20, my bb only 320g..
happy.gif

tonic,
still don dare to drink too much, sometime drink dang shen with wolfberry, reddates..

Piggy mummy, U may think I siao liao. I hope my baby won't be too big cos I scare of labour complications.

Later too big I cannot push out how... My friend's wife baby 4 kg at birth, her cervix not big enough, in the end had to c-section. I very scare... Paiseh lah, I no experience, everything also scare, esp after listening to so many different stories...

kelcqi, hehe.. i name him Ethan bcos i like Ethan Hawk.. haha.. my hubby 'gong gong' oso say nice nice.. den when i tell him Ethan Hawk is quite handsome n i hope my son like him den my hubby make noise.. haha..

anyway i same like u.. i oso scare my bb too big.. den very diff to gif birth.. so last sat when i go c my gynae n she confirm my bb is average.. hehe.. heng..

hi cherimoya,

i rem u wanna buy a quinny buzz coz it has multiple incline ya? only with multiple incline pram then can use for infant izit?

hubby says dun wan buy car seat le, coz frm his friends' exp, most of their kids reject the car seats aft the first few mths and he thinks its a waste to buy one...now need to relook ard for pram...one that is 3 wheels and has multiple incline.

btw, do u mummies intend to get the pram before delivery or aft?

Hi Jaspire,

here is mine.

mummy gain 5kg.
currently should be 21weeks plus going 22
baby's weight: 389g at 21weeks 3 days.

RE: Baby's weight
I thot the weight will be known during detailed scan? i got to know cos i just went for hte detailed scan last sat, think i am the last one in the May08 thread to go for detailed scan hehehehe. but i thot once cross 20 weeks, the gynae will estimate the weight everytime we visit?

Felval, i am getting the combi stroller from my sister which she just bought last month. she will pass the stroller to me when she return to japan next month.

felval, u may wanna put your pram on your gift list when u r doing ur baby shower. Juz let your frenz / relatives know what model and brand of pram you want. From my colleagues'experience, they are advising me not to buy pram that's meant for babies below 6 mths.

Jaspire, I dun dare to eat too much durian. I'm afraid that my sugar content will shoot up and also fear for my baby girl's complexion. Keke... Btw, ur MIL treat you very good leh, tonic soup and bird nest once every fortnight. *Envy*

Moony, for sleeping sideway, you can try the method I mentioned earlier. If not, you can also put a rectangular small pillow under ur lower back, a bolster under your legs and sleep facing up. These two methods work well for me.

Piggy_mummy, I'm drinking Anmum now, trying to place it into my daily diet. I'm having it every working day as I put my Anmum in the office.

wishcometrue, baby car seat must train baby to remain inside. like if they cry and we give in they will know they can get away with in and refuse to buckle up. for their safety, they should definitely be in the car seat! my baby niece (she's turning 1 soon) will 'protest' when try to strap her in, but mintues later she knows she has to guai guai stay inside cos we won't allow her to be out of the car seat.

as for pram with 3 wheels, i thought of getting that kind. but after going out with my sister's pram (to shopping centres etc) i changed my mind and think 4 wheels better. cos sometimes need to go up/down escalator then need to balance on the front 2 wheels only. imagine if in front only 1 wheel then will be very difficult to balance or hold on to.

for infants, they need a stroller that can recline flat, some can have multiple reclines, but not very flat.

Missymouse, which part of TP are you at?

Keke, we can jio all the mummies at TP for lunch together next week. Anymore mummies at TP?

Monny, Your hubby so cute. HAha, he dunno all along u like Ethan Hawk issit? My hubby very kuku one, everytime I complain my gal hyper active, Kick me all the time. He happily said good loh. Said next time he teach her play street fighter, then train her to trash guys at the arcade next time. And he can even tell me we buy cheongsam for baby next time, and tie 2 buns like Chun Li... *Faint*

I think I must control my diet liao. I dun want a fat baby gal next time. Later go school kanna mock by friends...

Hi All,
When u talk abt tonic, how much is too much?

Every Sunday I will take paosheng with chix, then Wed will be dong cong cao with pork, then fri will be birdnest.

Is that too much??

At abt 23 weeks, my baby is not very active leh... How many kicks then is considered active?

Felval, I don't intend to get stroller first. Cos anyway first mth cannot go out. I told my gd friend already, that I wanted either baby pram, play pen or car seat. He said buy for me on my first mth. Keke... DUnno, see how first. Cos baby pram is very personal liking one leh.

Winnedy,

wa, u very "bu" leh..hehe..so far i only took 3 times dong cong cao with pork, birdnest (2x), the rest will b normal dang shen with chicken lo..try to take dong cong cao n birdnest in alternate week, coz one is "bu", and another is "run"..

lynn,

i also prefer those 4 wheels than 3 wheels, coz we also concern abt the escalator part..

hi kelcqi

agree that baby pram is based on personal liking. coz hubby and me prefer those 3 wheels to 4 wheels type =P nw ho, aft getting me to agree nt to buy the car seat he is trying to get me to buy the pram aft baby's neck is strong enuff lo -_-'''

hi lynn,

thanks and noted on balancing 1 wheel on the escalator. hehehe. seriously i nv thot of the balancing issue.hehehe

hi gina,

why do they advise u nt to buy prams for babies below 6mths? coz they may not like to use the pram and hence go to waste or is there other reasons?

Back