(2008/05) May 2008

tracy, where you find milknnags that will hold 280ml? i tot the most is 180ml or something like that? and i'm afraid to store that much cos afraid the bags might burst after freezing.

faith, all the best and have a smooth delivery :)

kelcqi, haha !! your turn coming very soon !!

i use rocker as bed for my baby, he sleeps well in it ..it can be used from newborn to about 4 years. you can carry it around the house coz its light

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=38824

here is baby luke's pic :)
1444235.jpg

oh shitty... i didnt know must discard after 1 month... my mil house open one tin liao.. then i buy another tin at my mom's place... cham.. then my boy total bf... top up with FM oni when necessary...

mine oni got one day supply, so quite ok with storing in milk bottle... then milk bottle can reuse, so i find it more economical lor... i got 8 avent 4oz bottles i think... so after pump and feed, must wash and sterilise again... 1 day sterilise many many times..3am oso wash and sterilise lor...

Lynn,
Lansinoh milkbag.Can hold up to 180ml as indicated, but hor, it can hold more than that actually. Cos it's self standing, the base is bigger and can expand quite abit. :p
1444483.jpg

Pooh/ lynn- my mum says bb too young beta nt bring him out to crowded places. But no one to help me look after! Unless I deposit him at my mum’s plc when she’s bk frm wrk.. on the other hand, i also afraid to bring him out, duno can handle anot. If he cries for milk thn gotten hurry find plc to nurse him liao. hw u all manage??

Dolly- nxt mon onwrds I gotten handle bb on my own too. hope I can cope. Nw at least w my mum ard in the day, I can rest but once she goes bk to wrk, I got to do everything myself!

Muzicgal- my boy also enjoys being bathed! Haha.. he wil gv those kind of super relaxed face n smile when he’s submerged in the water. lolz

Arielle ,

soo ..left 4 of us not three including you .

I just got to wait for another 2 more days .
I`m also getting very tired of waiting and now sit / lying down also not comfy . Argggg ....

muzicgal,
wah ya lor use bottle can reuse

tracy,
where can i get the Lansinoh milkbag?
how long do u pump ur breast?
i pump half a hour for 1 breast 50ml? how abt urs?

Yueling,
I buy the Lansinoh milkbags thru the overseas sprees. But sometimes gotta wait quite long for it to be shipped. They normally order from Amazon.com

I pump maximum 30mins too. My right breast is about 100ml, left breast about 80ml.

muzicgal- u mean must or must not?
wat cover did u get ah? i tot of getin one also. easy to nurse in public.. so far u ok w bf outside?

to those who hv nt popped, try to slp as much as u can nw cos once bb out, no more slp thru the nite liao!! i reali missed those days tat i can slp thru out for 8 hrs. nw got 3-4 hrs uninterrupted slp for me is v gd liao!

hi gals,
i am getting depressed...
my mil keep telling my boy that my BM not full...
cos he keep waking up 2hrs later for another feed
she wans me to feed him FM
it's like i am torturing her grandson,
never let him drink enuff...

but i have been pumping and latching him on
EBM, he can drink abt 110ml
FM, about 80ml
but to mil, she thinks my milk is too watery
not filling enuff...
haiz...

ant1712,
regarding sleep, agree, agree and agree. Last time hit the bed, was like can rest for 8 hours. Now, when I lie down, I will be mentally thinking I gotta get up the next few hours, as if I have another job to accomplish.... and this's like a daily business. Tired lo.

peace- ya man! sm more i am a sleepyhead, last time 8 hrs of slp also nt enough for me! hw often ur bb wakes up for feed? mine is iregular, sm times every 2 hrly! reali drove me crazy cos by the time i finish feedin him, 1 hr passed liao n i only got 1 hr to slp! last nite, he gv us a present, slept frm 1am to 5am!! tinkin when wil these sleepless nites end....

muzicgal,
I haven tried it before and thinking of doing it. But I haven got my nursing wrap yet. This Sunday going Thomson Plaza for morning dim sum. Maybe jus use the nursing room. Do you wear nursing clothes or normal clothes?

Yueling,
For EBM, my baby is drinking about 90ml-100ml. But i read from the internet that this is not the indication of the amount of milk in our breasts cos our bb can strip more milk than a pump. Jus now I tried latch him right side 20mins, left side 10mins, then I pump both sides 15mins, still can get 120ml. Means its true, how much we pump is not how much he drinks. He probably drank alot jus now, cos he normally feeds 2hrly, now already 2.5hrs he still asleep.

Ant,
I am waiting for this nursing wrap and I notice you jus joined this BP too
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1384168.html?1210732158

icebubbles,
aiyo..tell her your frens' babies on the internet also drinking 2hourly. Cannot judge by the consistency of the milk. What she expect - Marigold standard??

ant,
my nightmare will start tomor when aunty leaves this evening. Same here, my boy takes 45minutes to finish latching, then he will wanna feed again in about 1hr 15mins time! Some babies like my colleague's son, after first month he started feeding 3hourly. So good..I hoping I can make my boy practise latching more and hopefully he can suckle faster and finish faster.

hi ladies,

i envy you gals when your bb is willingly to latch on, at least when you go out, only need to bring your breast out, nothing else .... hehehe

just now brought my boy to PD, so troublesome lor, as there is no warmer outside, i cannot bring out the EBM, in the end, i decide to give him FM, so got to bring hot water, milk bottle and milk powder, end up carrying a big bag lor.

Tracy / Ant,

i am starting to hint to my hubby to ask my MIL to go back after this coming Friday, and i will also be on my own ... then u gals shall see if i can survive or not. really enjoyed last night whereby the house is only 3 of us, me, hubby and baby .... guessed i am still not used to staying with in-laws.

Hi Jo,

hehee...U are right...I forgot to include myself!!
I notice that my EDD is same as yrs
I will be gg for induced birth on 28th also...
U gg for c section?

Dolly you can on and off try to latch him see whether he willing to latch or not as Justen also only get to latch after 3 to 4wks...

Muzicgal
I think you got a block duct need to latch BB to get ride of it else will have fever if wait too long.

My boi get to sleep thru out around 1yr old... After he can crawl he will climb to me for milk and crawl back to his bed and sleep. So not so tiring for me, if can preserve BF will be easier later.

Ant1712,
My son generally gets up every 2 to 3 hr. He sometimes feed for only 10 mins, then fall asleep. Hard to wake him up to continue feeding. Sometimes I gave up waking up, put him back to bed to sleep, he will get up again very soon crying hungry. So, my schedule also rather irregular. Sometimes, he doesn’t wail loudly for milk, he makes those “ek ek ek” sound, machem “hungry, cannot sleep leh.” When I get up to check on him, his eyes are still tightly closed ones. Alamak, really don’t know how to deal with this.

Last night, the same thing happen, so my hubby and me hardly sleep. Sigh.

Hi all,

FInally i got time to surf net.. so tired lo.. seems like my milk supply like stagnant already leh.. n i oso got a lump, hard hard one on my breast near to my chest oso.. ia that blocked ducts? really pain lo.. den i got to massage n massage. n i realise that my milk supply has drop a little from that breast.. really poor thing.. sore nipple + painful breast... haiz.. really feel like giving up le lo.

Today i din latch him for very long oz really painful.. so i pump out my milk n feed him. scared my milk supply will drop..

Yesterday i finally got the courage to weigh myself.. i lost 11kg after 11 days after i deliver.. still got 8kg to go.. hopefully buy this month can at least drop another 5kg lo.. nxt week i starting my massage.. hope it hekos a little too.. juz to check wif u mummies, how much weight haf u all lost?? usually most of the weight will lost in how many mths??

icebubbles,
Hang in there dont take the comment too hard. Their genration does not know much as most of them never breastfeed. My own mum also said my milk too watery and worried about bb not having enuf. They r just concerned. I gave bm 120ml and if fm 100ml. Both types my boy will wake up every 2-2.5h for next feed. I tried giving more bm and fm respectively in the hope of extending the next feed time but bb cannot finish and waste the milk instead. So it boils down to bb's own pattern.

Ant1712/peaceii
Think positive. Lack of sleep is temporary...things will become better over time. I went through the same thing 2.5hourly feed w my first boy. By the time he was one, I had to wake up only once in the night and subsequently, he slept through the night. I heard many bb actually sleep through the night earlier. Life was quite easy when my boy turns two but by choice, no. 2 arrives and we start all over again.

I delivered on 16 Apr much earlier than expected by c section. Bb was 3.3kg and 50 cm long. Finally sets into routine and completed confinement. Enjoying some freedom and great singapore sales. Tummy still there though hiaz....

hi courage,

your words are very encouraging ... i am one who used and love to sleep alot, more than my hubby, but now i turned out to the one who sleep less than 4-5 hours a day. Just hoping that my boy will grow faster, and i can slowly drag the feeding time.

hi mummies,

are you all aware that we need to clean our baby nose, as in inside, their mucus ? i think i am a blur mummy, as it is not mentioned by the PD, i do realise that my boy has got mucus but didnt know how to clean. As i suspected my boy having colic, i brought him to see PD earlier, and true enough, the PD said that my boy could be breathing from his mouth instead, as his nose is blocked, and this may cause colic, thats why he became very cranky and keep crying, and wanting ppl to carried. . . . haiz .. seem like alot of things i also dun know.

hi courage,

your words are very encouraging ... i am one who used and love to sleep alot, more than my hubby, but now i turned out to the one who sleep less than 4-5 hours a day. Just hoping that my boy will grow faster, and i can slowly drag the feeding time.

hi mummies,

are you all aware that we need to clean our baby nose, as in inside, their mucus ? i think i am a blur mummy, as it is not mentioned by the PD, i do realise that my boy has got mucus but didnt know how to clean. As i suspected my boy having colic, i brought him to see PD earlier, and true enough, the PD said that my boy could be breathing from his mouth instead, as his nose is blocked, and this may cause colic, thats why he became very cranky and keep crying, and wanting ppl to carried. . . . haiz .. seem like alot of things i also dun know.

Dolly
I will clear it out for her if it is reachable don't force it out as it will hurt them normally it will come out from crying or sniffing but I can't stand it lor.

Vel if you can latch BB actually he will be the best pump to clear it away. The pain will still be there for about 1 to 2 day after the lump is cleared... I just got mine cleared and my ss drop about half.

Starting from tonite my girl will sleep with me in aircon room hope I don't need to wake up so often to feed her... CF lady leaving tomorrow morning.

Tracy- yup I saw the BP, immed order liao. hehe… hmm, looks like we wun be able to noe hw much bb drinks when they latch on. My boy smtimes can tahan for 2-3 hrs when latched both sides for 15mins but smtimes he cries for milk 1 hr later! I also hope my boy can suckle faster! Ytd I feed him 90ml of fm n he took half an hr =_= I almost dozed off cos was alrdy 1230am liao. thn feed liao dun wan to slp, wan to be carried!

peace- same lor! My boy smtimes latched only one side for 15mins thn slept liao n cried again 1 hr later! Wan to make him drink more also cannot. Lidat we v cham! Ur hb wakes up when bb cries? Mine slept like a log!! i got to wake him up!

Vel- The last I weighed was 5 days after birth, I only lost 5kg =( dread to tink hw much more wt to lose. I gained total of 16kg =(

Courage- we planning for no. 2 when my boy turns 1yo. So tat means sleepless nites r nt gonna end for us!

ant1712

haha even if you 1st bd try kena zun zun your bb will also arrive after 40 wiks mah. so still have chance to sleep through night lah. Anyway I have to give up my nick 'courage' to you. Just give birth only already thinking about no 2. peifu peifu.

ant1712

must bring your bb to crowded place.. let him get use to it... then he wont scare of stranger when he's around 3 or 4 months old. must let your baby explore...

Re:weight
went gynae for change of dressing today
weighed myself and i lost total of 8kg, 11days after c-section...
still have 7kg more to go!!!

dolly,
hw do we clear bb mucus???
my boy keep hiccuping...
but doctor only gave the Infacol medicine
no use de...
his left eye keep have a lot of dirt too
PD only gave eye drops...
i think i wanna change pd liao
she like no use de

courage- to be honest, i duno if i can go thru wat i did again! mine was induced birth n my boy refused to cm out no matter hw i push, gynae had to use forcep n it was reali pain
sad.gif
hopefuly 2nd one wil be easier n also we dun wan to stop at 1 n wan a closer age gap.

muzicgal- i scare he fall sick easily since immune system stil weak.

icebubbles,
my girl also keeps hiccupping. Nothing seems to be able to stop it and she looks so uncomfortable, like so poor thing like that. Come to think of it, she used to hiccup a lot when she was in my tummy also.

Vel,
I lost 7 kg in thirteen days, 3kg more to go. But then suddenly gain 1 kg, dunno why leh, mabbe been eating too much.. .hahahah... but still can't get rid of tummy--flabby plus wrinkly skin, damn gross.

Re: latching
Very frustrating, my girl will latch and suck for only about 15 mins, then refuses to suck anymore or will just fall asleep. Then she will start crying again after about 15mins for more milk, so I end up bottle feeding her EBM. Dunno how to make her latch for longer? Even though she latches for such a short time my nipples are already horribly sore!

re: bringing EBM out
dolly, i bring out a thermos flask of hot water and a cup. pour hot water into cup and then put milk bottle with EBM into cup to warm it up.

i tried this yesterday, bring out one/two feeds of EBM in milk bottle in cooler bag. and then pump every 3 hours and keep EBM in cooler bag (replace the milk bottle that baby finished). like tat dun need to bring out too many feeds of EBM and no need a lot of space to store the expressed milk. seems to work ok.. of cos backup one feed of milk powder and hot/cool water. lots of barang barang to bring out..

re: colic
my PD gave me infant colic drops, went back to her cos baby was fussing and tummy like so bloated. doesn't seem to keep her milk down, after every feed will regurgitate lor. see already so poor thing. somemore today slept through 5 hours after a feed (BM usually last her only 2 hours) and dun seem to be able to finish her milk.

just gave her the colic drops, really hopes it works! the probiotics my PD gave me last time is too slow-acting liao lah, can't bear to see my girl suffer
sad.gif

Arielle ,

Ya ..going for c-section on 28th ...cos mine BB very chubby now full term already 3.8kg .Gynea advise it will be veri tough for me sooo..i chose easy way out to cut down my pain .

Me a useless mommy
sad.gif

Kelcqi ,

Hey ...dun see her around since afternoon ....pop liao ???

Hi mummies~* ive got 1pack brand new huggies ultra to let go 44/Size S. UP:16.50 selling $12

BRANDS Chicken Essence $12/box / DOM $30/bott

*Fisher Price bouncer* UP:129. SALE Price at Taka $89 Selling $70

all the above are *BRAND NEW*
PM mi if u r keen
Self collect : REDHILL

thanks!
happy.gif

jo, actually when i had emergency csect i oso feel dat im useless.. but after 2 weeks later which is nw.. i feel dat im nt useless juz dat somehw or wat our body mayb r nt made to gif birth via vaginal.. n furthermore, to ease us n our precious baby, a better way is to go by csect.. so dun tink dat u r useless.. ;)
ive gone into 2 weeks depression.. currently im already getting alot better.. n oso realised dat csect is nt a bad choice after all.. my next birth i will straight away opt for scheduled csect.. ;)

Hihi Mummies,

Me finally got it started. My baby's blog.
http://ericafoong.multiply.com
Can I add those of you?? Or anyone keen to add me? hahaha...

Loomi, Jo, Arielle,

An lah an lah, me still here... But hor, I had contractions last nite from 12-3am, den this morning from 10am to 11 plus. Scared e shit out of me!

But these 2 days if I cut ur queue, don't blame me hor... My hubby very adventureous leh. He went to book Nania tickets on Thurs for Preview. Dunno if I can make it to watch...

He book liao then gimme a cunning look. Tell me the rest is up to me and baby liao. Kaoz. Machiam I know my fate ahead...

Luvbella,

Don't fret. How abt alternating it? Like awhile put here, awhile put there. Then baby no chance to develop habits?

Icebaby,

Wasted leh! Man are like that one. I alot of times tell my hubby take more pics of pregnancy also. He said take for what? But they dun realized that a picture speaks a thousand words this theory. Haiz...

Dolly,

You know hor, my friend carried her baby to sleep. Like let baby sleep on her chest area. Cos baby feel more secure listening to your heartbeat sound. Also the smell of mummy... Keke... If too tired, just let baby sleep on your chest area. Dun need to carry, juz put baby on stomach down, and ears on your heart area. Go try it. Alot of ppl said it works.

Icebubbles,

Ignore your MIL. They are always like that one. My friend last time also gong gong listen to her MIL last time, now regret cos she felt tt she deprived her child of the best start in life.

hi poko,

at least you will clean for those around the surface. as for me, i dun know how to clean or need to clean, thats why the PD commented that my boy's nose is very dirty inside.

hi icebubbles,

just now, the PD was using cotton bud to clean on the surface area, but she did mention that we cannot clean or go too in, as we may have hurt them and cause bleeding, so need to take note ... i was given a spray from the PD, this spray is to help to soften the mucus so that when my boy sneeze, it will flow out, if not it will soften and let my boy swollow down, and it works. cos just now my boy has got 1 very hard one, after 1 spray, we checked and realised that it was gone.

As for hiccups, it was mentioned that it is common among babies, and in fact, no need to feed them with water, after 5 - 10 mins, it will go off on its own.

Tell you a joke ... My PD, Dr Ong EK from TMC even said that the babies are not uncomfortable, it is the parents who are uncomfortable, so the parents shd go and drink water, not the babies...

hi lynn,

thanks for idea, i have never thought of this method, thats why usually if i were to go out, i will always bring FM instead of EBM.
My boy also has got colic, and saw PD today, was given colic drops but yet to feed him .. plannign to do so after his last feed and see if he still cranky tonight.

Hi everyone! So many posts today.. Didn't have time to read thru. Am so tired. Today went KKH to have baby's hearing tested again and they said both ears pass but still have to go back when baby 3 mths old to check again.

Re: Milk Supply
Seems like my milk supply dropped alot. 6 hours only 200ml. Think cos I didn't pump regularly. Sigh.. Have to be more diligent! Also recently didn't eat alot of fish, cos sick of eating fish wor.

Re: BM
Today when feeding baby BM in KKH, I realised the BM have some oil floating on top. Anyone noticed BM got oil? I'm abit shocked but is it normal?? Really like a layer of oil lo. Scary..

Re: Weight loss
How come so many of you can lose weight one? I still stagnant at after losing 10kg. The weight doesn't seem to go down. Already at my 5th session of massage. Think tmr better measure see got inch loss or not. So sad. Really hope to lose more weight and I don't want to eat so much but my mummy said have to eat more and lose weight after confinement. Sigh..

updated Mel C, arielle, sparks, babyluke, faith & ant1712

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wks</TD><TD>Mummy Wt</TD><TD>Gain Baby's Wt</TD><TD>Baby's Ht</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>Delivery Via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr C Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Aldan</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>53cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kayla</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>20-Apr</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>21kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Anupriya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Iffah Nasoha</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3.22kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>ILyse Goh I-Ling</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>12.5kg</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Induces + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>eifrus</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.69kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Audrey</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.8kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Timothy Ang</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kristin Ting Kai Xin</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.66kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>15-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rayen Ho Kar Yang (Jia En)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.78kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.5kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Induces + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin</TD><TD>GE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Iden</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.24kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Induce + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>beans</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37.5</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>2.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>faye77</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>4-May</TD><TD>Induce + emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>7kg</TD><TD>2.84kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>27-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>jovial</TD><TD>9th</TD><TD>Dr John T.L.Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Lucas How</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.83kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Matthias Lee Song Wei </TD><TD>39</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.905kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>Induce + Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10.9kg</TD><TD>3.085kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.46kg</TD><TD>54cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Rayden Kwek</TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.86 kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>8kg</TD><TD>3.325kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>1-May</TD><TD>emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>8.4kg</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Induce + emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Rene 慧欣</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>3.105kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Induce + C-Sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Duncan</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>7.8kg</TD><TD>2.775kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>23-Apr</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bluesand</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E. Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>902g</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Adel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>29-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>14.7kg</TD><TD>3.97kg</TD><TD>55cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Reyne</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.085kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>3-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>yaoyaomum</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RMH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>汤钧尧</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>3.48kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Mel C</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>14.7kg</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>C sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Diamondust</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr ML Yeap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Avelyn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.06kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>Induce + natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>19kg</TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>36.5</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Apr</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>swifpygal</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ang Ying Tong Elysia 洪颖彤</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>3.46 kg</TD><TD>48 cm</TD><TD>30-Apr</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>felval</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>19.2kg</TD><TD>3.73kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>3.695kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>vel</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby blue</TD><TD>Raphael Lee En(1) Hao(4)</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.675kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>16-May</TD><TD>emergency c sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>9kg</TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>iijo</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng E'</TD><TD>SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.5kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>26-Apr</TD><TD>Induce + Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Royce</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>17kg</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>susern</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chen Lin Han</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Hernley Hoo</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>yueling</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Alyssa Yap</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.06kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>11kg</TD><TD>3.55kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Lynn Chang</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>10.8kg</TD><TD>1.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Noel Low</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>13.6kg</TD><TD>1.7kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>21th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL E'</TD><TD>SHR</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>39weeks1day</TD><TD>13.8kg</TD><TD>3.16kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>15-May</TD><TD>C sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>lavenderdreamz</TD><TD>22nd</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>40</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>3.03kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>21-May</TD><TD>Induce + Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>cutie188</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Amelys Yap Yen Ling</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>18kg</TD><TD>3.374kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>5-May</TD><TD>Induce + natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Jerin</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>10.5kg</TD><TD>3.335kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>10-May</TD><TD>natural w forcep + gas </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Kayden</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>53cm</TD><TD>17-May</TD><TD>Assisted Delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Javier Neo</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>bel</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Ning En</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>7.5kg</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>winter_min</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>arielle</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Jorel Toh</TD><TD>39 and 2 days</TD><TD>12kg</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>faith</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>39</TD><TD>15kg</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>loomi</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>20</TD><TD>6kg</TD><TD>3.28kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-May</TD><TD>C sect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>14kg</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>12-May</TD><TD>spinal c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>babyluke</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>13kg</TD><TD>2.98kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>20-May</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD>36weeks6days</TD><TD>16kg</TD><TD>2.695kg</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-May</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>alimin</TD><TD>18-Apr</TD><TD>Dr DOuglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD>Isaac Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.225kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>16-Apr</TD><TD>natural </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Baby Pink</TD><TD>Kaylee Koh</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>10kg</TD><TD>2.95kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>epi c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>mrscheong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Baby Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD></TD><TD>3.18kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>13-May</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</td></tr></table>

mummies, any good PD to recommend? Somewhere nearby to TP. Not comfortable with my current PD.
Have to send my baby to see PD again (3rd time!) cos now he's having lotsa phlegm.

Back