(2008/04) April 2008

calamari

forgot to mention this milk stinks to me now. :p
cheapest place to buy it is at the ang moh supermarket at blk 80 tpy central. they also carry huggies dry at 16.50, huggies ultra at 14.95.

mummies, is 2hr photo coverage for birthday parties enough? now starting to look at photographers already, really hope to secure the photographer who took my wedding actual day photos, i'm one big nostalgic gal.. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Lynn,
I asked some photographers to quote and i think minimum is 3hrs. You might want to make it longer so that the photographer can come earlier and take some nice individual outdoor or indoor shots of adel before the party then dun have to bring her to studio again later for her 1yr photoshoot?

Good morning mummies. It's back-to-work Monday. Wish we have a longer CNY hol in S'pore like M'sia. Sighz...

Calamari, Dana's still having persistent coughs. Will bring her to PD this evening for 2nd consult as medication given by GP not working. Have you tried giving Kayla Friso? Dana's been on Friso and she loves its sweet taste.

Re: Balloon Vendor
Michael ([email protected]) contacted me apologising for the delay as his company was closed for CNY break. He promised to get all enquiries replied by this week and he will give us a special promotion to all April mummies so those who wrote him do be patient ya?

Lynn, my hubby can do birthday parties lah and he's good with children. If you're keen, do PM me for details as his schedules are quite packed
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Good Morning everyone..
proud.gif
</font>

Gong Xi Gong Xi, HAPPY CNY!! Hope everyone has enjoy the festive breaks, just back to work after a wk, dread myself to work.. hehe..

prawnie,
Hope Xavier is bettter and u're well already.. not sure if u got the contact, I've PM you already..

jasmine,
how often can baby take the apple soup and how much ling yang you put? ling yang already shredded cos the normal one come as a whole pc right? my boy has on and off cough and running nose due to teething.

maro

normally i buy 1 packet from the medical hall then split into 2 portions (these are shredded). i normally give him the soup 1x every 3 days when he is sick otherwise is not at all.

jasmine..
thanks for sharing
happy.gif

i know ling yang is good but dont really like the taste but with apple think the taste will be better.. :p

chewy,
wants to vote for Elliot but cant seem to click to vote. anyone can help?

mummies, if I don't have the double boiler, how can I prepare the apple soup? can it help with bb's cough?

maro, happy CNY! how have you been?

angel,
does not really need a double boiler, I have used so far either a big pot or a slow cooker, so just placed the small pot into the big pot to cook if u know wat i mean.. hehe :p

i'm good, back from indo last frid, davien has really enjoyed this CNY with lots of ang pow from indo and S'pore too.. but he got lots of mosquito bites as present for his first trip from Indo.. hehe.. my maid allergy to the bugs lock from jules' mum cos of the strong smell so nv use in the end, think next time have to buy cream types la.. this mummy nv prepare so poor Davien has to suffer :p

re: double boil using small pot in big pot
just a note that the pots' base should not be in contact. so either use a metal rack/stand in the big pot to place ur small pot, or fold up kitchen towel, place at the base of big pot, and put ur small pot on it.

2122097.jpg

hahah, to share an image that i managed to capture of my boy!

maro thanks for the eric carl books... he loves them! as you can see in the pix!

am so happy coz my boy has finially learned to walk on his own....(keep in mind that he is older then all the other babies here... so mummies no stress k... this will come along soon) :p

jasmine..
haha.. so cute and he sure looks v steady walking on his own.. glad he likes the book, my boy just wants to bite so on hold giving them to him now. :p

jasmine,
ur boi is steady...
happy.gif

maro,
glad that u enjoyed ur trip...but poor davien...
we bought our ger to the fishing pond at pasir ris on friday and she also kena some "bites" from the "residents" there.... haha...

jasmine,

elijah so cute! heehee...hw r u n the baby in tummy doing? =)

mummies,

who has actually tasted cake from aimummy? contemplating ordering from her...she is expensive! =((

Hi Mummies
For those babies who are on Similac Stage 2, NTUC is giving offer at 7% discount till this Wed. Just to share...

swirl

hahah... no matter what i do his hair still wont grow leh....
hahah....walking....yap but this brings on a whole new set of problems.

Jasmine
ur boy is so cute and look steady. does ur boy tip-toe when he stand cos seem like my boy like 2 tip-toe dun know when he walk will tip-toe or not.(I hope nt)

Prawnie, Angel, Maro, Koori &amp; Nana
Hope ur bbs recover soon. Hugs &amp; kisses to them.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Morning ladies</font>
juniorrain,
thanks for the well wishes
happy.gif

maomi,
sean looks v steady in the office chair lor.. davien also have the same moo moo clothes but long sleeves and in red.. i like red.. huat ah!!
proud.gif

anyway, davien also wants to gong xi gong xi all the yee yee, happy CNY!

2124756.jpg

hi
Happy Niu Year to all the mummies and babies here...
Long time never log in...been so busy with work and baby..

1st year birthday:

I also planning to hold Javier's birthday at Aloha Resort , anyone kknows about the charges? can we order outside caterer?

Growing up gifted (GUG) class.

Sorry all, need to pay $20+ for the trial class. if attend the Suntec class in future, they will waive off the registration fee $50.

if attend the Novena class, still need to pay registration $50 and trial class is $50.

cheesycake: I give Kayla Baby Yoplait twice a week. I believe if they are put back on the shelves, means its safe to eat. She loves it and will finish the whole mini tub for her snack time, hehe.

maro:
haha, we bought frm same BP! heehee...i wan red but no more...
sean was sitting in his daddy's office chair! managed to catch him looking "cool" like a lil boss. wahaha...!
davien looking good! hope he has fully recovered.

may the ox yr be a gd yr, all babies be strong as the ox! =D

calamari,
thanks..
happy.gif

maomi..
u so funny, so fast want sean to woo calamari's kayla.. haha.. :p

btw, i did not get from bp le.. now u mention, did i buy anything there? cant remember now, oh my.. do u stil hv the link? dont know if i paid and they nv send or my order was dropped.. anyway, I bought the long sleeves set from john little warehouse sale.

Maomi,

hahaaa seduce worr......**the art of seduction by lil Sean wooohoooo
happy.gif

Alaric no chance liao laa like tat **thou mummy is also "so so crazy" over Kayla hahaa

Btw, HAPPY MOO MOO YEAR TO ALL!! MAY ALL BABIES STAY HEALTHY AND HAPPY IN 2009
happy.gif

Childcare, preschool,

need advise here, any mummy searching for CC already?have been shorlisted some, but don know which one is good, somemore those branded preschool"s location are not v.convenient..sian, me staying at woodlands, so do consider put bb to kinderland at woodlands civic center, but the minus point is the cc is fully air con, which i don think is good for bb..arh,,headache leh..

Hi Mummies,
Does your child stick to you always? Whenever I walk away from my boy, he will start crying...is there anything I can do to help him with this phobia of staying alone on his own? Even with his Dad around, he will cry when I walk off.

piggy mummy:
yups, looking for CC/PG we want to put half day den progress to full day. my mum is at bukit panjang there's also nothing much in that area. Dun have so called branded schools. guess as long as there is a gd environment for learning is gd enough. when go into N1 or presch den go branded sch. save $$!

mummyfel:
my boy is recently also like that. duno if he is whiny coz teething? he does dat if my mum, who is his main caretaker walks away, if she not around, when i walk away, same thing.

Elijah's mummy: Thanks for the tips. With regars to how much water, it's up to us to pour in right ?

Your boy looks so steady, standing up right !!

Calamari: Thank you. Xavier is better. Just brought him back to Dr Ong yesterday to double check his cough and cold.

Regarding the balloon vendors, I remember you posted about 5 vendors here. But I lost the link, can you pm me the link ? Thank you.

JuniorRain: Thanks for the well wishes. I might need your help to help me get the AI cream. will send u a sms.

Maro: Thanks for the pm
happy.gif

Hi Maro

Thank you for introducing the EU YEN SENG "Hou Ning" that time.
My boy recovered after 2 bottles.
Now he is taking the "BAO YING DAN".
Really appreciated your kind recommendation.

<font color="0000ff">Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the intrusion, am keen to order the Balboa Baby Sling, if you are interested, pls PM me
happy.gif

The Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling - Developed, Tested &amp; Recomended by Dr.Sears &amp; Family. Pediatrician and best selling author.

The Adjustable Sling is so soft and comfortable, perfect for wearing your sling baby. Designed to grow, the Balboa Sling offers comfort and hands-free motion and promotes bonding. The unique contoured, padded strap evenly distributes your baby’s weight while maintaining a sleek appearance. Padded elastic trim ensures that your baby is safe, comfortable and held close to you. For added safety all Balboa Slings have a deep pocket design which allows parents to move freely without worry. Easy to fold and fit in your diaper bag or stroller, the One Size Sling compactly travels with you. Conveniently added, the pocket carries your belongings as you carry your most precious one.

Available in the following designs:

Geisha Trim
Geisha
Blossom Trim
Blossom
Striped Trim
Flowers
Leopard
Dotted Daisy Orange
Dotted Daisy Brown
Black
Brown

Check out the designs at tis site: http://www.balboababy.com/adjustable_patterns.htm

Price : $67 per sling
Retail Price: USD58
Postage &amp; Handling : $1.50 (normal local postage), for registered post add an additional $2.30.
Meetup possible @ seller's convenience : Raffles Place/Boon Lay/Kovan/Pasir Ris MRT station/West Plaza @ Pasir Ris St 72

**Pls note that tis is a pre-order and we are taking the orders now!**

Pls PM me if you have further enquiries
happy.gif

Many Thanks
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Good morning
happy.gif
</font>

Hi cass,
Dont mention at all.. my pleasure and so glad your boy is well now. my boy is better after 1 bottle and also taking the bao ying dan.

goodbb,
bao ying dan is from eu yan sen, powdery form taken for mild cough and phlegm. dont think need to take daily but only if there is symptoms of cough. for our baby, the dosage is half a bottle a day.

serene123
The GUG coordinator called me yesterday to confirm this Sun's trial class. She says the trial class is on promo at $26.75 (incl. GST). Old rate is $50. Good Deal!

Any others going too?

Wonder if you know if they only allow one parent in or both?

Morning mummies,

I'm looking for a MIM silk sling that's in good condition and not more than $30. Do PM me if you have one to let go. Thank you!

Back