(2008/03) March 2008

mikael: use a hepa filter purifier. air is bad. i m also using it at nite in an enclosed room.

u check out reena's blog. she made durian pancake previously already.

Petrina, Thx for your suggestion. I am already using air filtration. But still not help much. My first son cannot sleep without air-con either. So the air-con cannot fully turn-off after 2am.

For Mikael - my second son- he is more strong than the brother. He is used to sleep without air-con after 2am. I found him to be more immune to coughing and running nose problem.

BTW, what's reena's blog?

sigh....mikael, my son also coughing for near to two months liao. only nw just recover. pd diagnosed he got sensitive airway and hence nw on one month supply oso singulair. also, he uses ventolin inhaler 2 puffs twice a day.
sad.gif
really spent alot of pd fees recently.
my gal is nt well too. coughing with phelgm. seen pd liao but medicatn finished and she has nt recover. hence, bought sinuprex and ventolin syrup from phamarcy to continue with e medicatn.
sad.gif

Hi...gathering for Children's day? I am ONZ!

Petrina, thx so much.....

HappyGal29, that's what the pd told me...too. But yesterday, i went to sinshe at AMK. My friend recommended to me. The sinshe works for her daughter whom also got same problem with mine..

So, I'll just give it a try..lol..

Children' Day Gathering
Let's meet! : )No need actual day, can be weekend. Cannot 1 Oct , how abt 27 sep

I suggest Sunday 27 Sep , anyone has a condo function room to spare. We can bring 1 toy each & cater some light food. Can order a simple small Cake that said Happy Children's Day

<font color="0000ff">Children's DaY Gathering</font>
Date : 27 Sep
Venue: Condo function Room - TBC
Kindly list down your name if keen
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Alternatively we can meet in Bukit Batok East Community Club , a community club. 3 bus stop fr Bukit Batok MRT and the bus 173 fr Bukit Batok MRT stops at the CC, so very convenient</font>

Tickets selling at $2 each only for Children's Day Party hehe, 27th Sep also.
Day : 27th Sep
Time: 10am to 1pm.
will be fun for us, cheap &amp; good ? ")

abc, i got to work on 01 Oct too! tks for the photoshoot reminder.

ya, let's celebrate the weekend before Children's Day. I am onz!

Photoshoot,
wat photo shoot you gals talking about?

Formula Milk,
I am thinking of changing my son's formula milk. He is currently taking Enfa cos of the DHA but its expensive. Any mummies who haf experience of other brands mind to share? tnx

bbpink.. we're interested in the children's day event too. it'll be great to see all the toddlers since april when most of them were still crawling around.

but it's the F1 weekend so.. not so sure if i'm available too
happy.gif

Hi yutong, GAIN IQ is good...high in DHA too...

btw, i have one unopened can of Enfagrow 3. Any mummies interested to buy? 900g one.

HappyGal,
tnx for the inform. Will let you know if I wan the Enfagrow 3 cos now I m thinking of changing brand.

FL,
icic. Kapo me.. hahhahaha.

Children's Day gathering,
would be keen to join also. Wil check wif my hubby whether there is anything on that day when he back from overseas n confirm wif you gals.
happy.gif

okay, i look forward to meeting you all @ the Bukit Batok East CC. Pls PM me if u r going there and we can all gather at one corner of the aircon hall, we can bring a toy each to play as well. If need me to buy tickets, let me know and PM me
happy.gif

Children's day party/meetup
Date: 26 sep (sat)
Venue: TBC (any suggestion?)
Time: (any suggestion)

Interested pls indicate yr name

lefty
very funny! just when you think they can't get weirder..I've always thought hainanese chicken rice originated from china, no? kekeke...

Anyway, Eid Mubarak to you and your family. Hope your 3 darlings are doing good
happy.gif

This thread is getting so quiet…

Children Day
I’m on for anything on the 26 or 27 Sep but seem like response no good.
Will prob go Bukit Batok East CC’s 27 Sep children party.

Bbpink, can buy tix on the day itself? Wat do they have for the party?

27th Sep - Children Day Bukit Batok East CC
Dec - Jurong Bird Park ")

how abt one in Nov ?
<font color="0000ff">1 Nov Gathering 9am to 1pm : baby Show @ Clementi CC, anyone keen ?
happy.gif
</font>

address is 220, Clementi Ave 4
Tel: 67761670

Dear mummies, i am back. so many events happening. But I doubt i can join those from now to end Oct. U all have fun!

Hopefully things get better for me aft Oct.
happy.gif
I wanna go to the JBP one!

JTS

Children’s Day Carnival 2009
3 Oct 2009 (1pm-10pm)
4 Oct 2009 (10am-5pm)
West Coast Park (Green Lawn beside MacDonalds)
Admission is free!

Baby’s Day Out
4 Oct 2009 (9am-1.30pm)
Hortpark – the Gardening Hub
Admission is free!

Anyone know of other activities this weekend?

What are the good primary school nearby upper serangoon and kovan area? any suggestion?

If we are become a volunteer, is it working to secure seat for our kid at the school?

Hi..thx aly,

So what's the grades between these school?
Xinghua primary school
Zhonghua primary school
Holy Innocents primary school
Parry primary school

Or any others good primary school nearby? seriously, I am kind blind about primary school in here. Don't know which is the good, moderate and below expectation one. And how to measure them actually? is there any list?

u can try maris stella if u r staying within 1km. it is a boys christian school. it is also affilated to the secondary school.

Just heard abt Julia Gabriel during a weekend gathering, heard it works wonders for the child's linguistics skills..so now very tempted..

How many of you are keen in a trial ?
happy.gif

btw, did a forum search , and saw that there is a branch at Evans Road, near Bukit Timah

Aly..thx!

But boys school?? dun know what's people think about boys school vs mixed school?

But i heard "maris stella" is quite good.

BTW, the primary education in here- also got express class and normal class - like the secondary system? Cos I heard a rumours that primary 3 - they will divide between those who are more excell and those who are moderate.

Is it true???

kresentia,
It depends on individual schools. The school can decide when they want to group the pupils into different abilities classes. This is to cater to the different learning abilities of the pupils. Pupils who excel in their studies, will be given more tasks to further stretch their potential. Pupils who are not coping, will be given more attention and help. However, the pupils will only be formally streamed after P4.

Back