Weekdays
Buffet Lunch - $40++
High Tea - $28 ++
Buffet Dinner - $52 ++

Weekends
Buffet Lunch - $45++
High Tea - $34 ++
Buffet Dinner - $60 ++

We can consider the Yio Chu Kang Stadium Sakura depending on the votes of the people who are keen
(no need to consider other outlets as I have asked ard, the rest r not nice)

It is halal, have called and the pricing is $20+GST => $21.40 nett

my son love the eric carle series "brown bear series, panda bear and polar bear series."

i think he has a love to animals. he love animals esp dog n bear but he is not the lovey dovey bb. He wun hug and kiss anyone. In fact he seldom hug or kiss ppl.. more of soft toys... hahaha.. but nw whenever he is tired he will go n hug his grandpa n grandma n lastly hold my hand to bring me to the room.. hahaha...

Hi CK.
Erm, why is it for me? Is it for the 6 Jun Botanical Gardens gathering?

But, we can't bring food into Jacob Ballas. We can only order the cafe food/drinks at the cafe outside this garden.

Can we have an update on who's keen on 6 Jun? Prolly abt 4 pm. Morning time will have to be at 8am, we have to leave abt 10.30am as it will be v v hot.

the wind last nite was really strong, my colleague termed it "typhoon"

On her way fr Clarke to home in west, she saw 5 ambulances

Just check out the price for 'Han Zi Gong'. I was so tempted to get it for my boys. But the price is rather steep.. It cost $549 fpr ard 16cds, 720 episodes. Dunno if it's worth it or not~

Hugs and Kisses
BB tommy is usually quite obliging and will hug and kiss if you ask him to...his fave person to h/k though has to be his big sister...sometimes he just goes to her and h/k her with loud kissing sound....so cute :D

Kell,
Cos you've mentioned it in your previous post.
I think 4pm will be good, after the boys n gals have their afternoon nap and they can be back in time for dinner.

6 June 4PM Jacob Ballas @ Botanical Garden
1) Kell and Phoebe
2) Bbpink and Kyzac
3) CK, Yvonne and Bryan

(Keep the list going indicating if your spouse is coming along. If I've time, I will go down take a walk and update everyone with more info).

Ng
I've been to Jacob Ballas twice and personaaly I find that there's nothing much.

They have a playground there that only have two slides, both are too high for our babies this age.

They have a place where they have musical instruments made from tree trunks and stuff like that. I think our babies will enjoy there..

Then they have another playground with sand near the entrance, But I think it's more suitable for maybe 2-3yo kids.

And a short bridge which we can walk through. Those tied using those thick strings (sorry, I dunno what's that called). I think that's a goood place for the babies to walk.. They will enjoy it=)

Isabella,
hope you've received the CD.

I have not been to that place but I think it's good to perhaps go once since it's free admission anyway.

I'll bring my boy there sometime in May to plan the route. We don't have to stay at one location. Can walk around to expose our boys and gals to the greenery.

hello mummies,

i have 2 samples of mamil gold (packet) and a $3 discount voucher to give away. If interested, can pm me. I actually asked for the sample when my gal rejected milk several weeks ago but now she's drinking her milk again...

Actually, What is LWM??? Any clue as in what form is it in??? I tried googling and it comes up with many results... Hard to guess lahx~

CK: JBCG (Jacob Ballas Children's Garden) is quite a small garden. So you can actually just let go of the Tods and follow them around. Let them learn by seeing touching and smelling the plants. If you walk briskly can finish in 10 mins.

We can round off with a water play near the entrance.

Free Admission but need to pay parking. :p

Features from what I recall:
1. Water Play (sort of like a pond with squirting water)
2. Tree House Playground (think not suitable for 1yo)
3. Algae/Little Fish Corner
4. Waterfall (Phoebe was scared of this)
5. Big Mushroom Shelter
6. Teeny wooden table and chairs corner
7. Gardening corner which is cordoned off
8. Photosynthesis interactive corner
There's quite a few interactive corner where u pres buttons and the feature will move and talk/make sound

Oh, I think Phoebe learnt to say Grass and Flower, altho not v clear, aft the visit.

Do check out the link CK posted

Those who dunno how to get there:
We can meet at the Dunearn SPC Petrol Station/Adam Road Food Centre CP

Don't bash me, but I got a surefire way for you to slim down and get teeny bit of $$.

>>> Help me do housework like clean ceiling fan, windows, wipe cupboards, wash shower cubicle and mop floor. Must do in 2hrs, cfm lost water and weight, plus tone upper arms and legs. Only need to do the siong siong ones. LOL

~I better take cover now~

hello!!

back to the topics on books...keke...just to share

i came across this book by Viktor E. Frankl titled Man's Search for Meaning. Very powerful though abit heavy. But i supp if you enjoy reading Paulo Coelho's books, i think you may enjoy this.

happy.gif

work is very hectic nowadays...sigh and i haven't read for ages... should really find time ....

aly, didnt know u were a gaming pro. i'm a gaming idiot, the most play bubble game on my hp.... :p

Han Zi Gong
Looks very good but really expensive. It is like telling how chinese words origined. I din even get to know many words except thr my chinese teacher in pri/sec schools abt some words o how they came abt.

twinklestars,
not pro lah.. juz that i have not many hobbies except playing games and watching movies. :p
my hubby also into gaming mah.. but his is more tactic strategy type of games. mine is the no need use alot of brain cells type.

botanic garden

need to count me out as our family away in australia during this period. Haiz have to miss this time. will try to make it another time.

Simp
Right, it's very ex. I have been eyeing this set of DVD since Ds #1 was only a baby. Till now I still have no money to buy. The A Star Programme CR-Rom I bought for nearly a year, but they only play less than 10CDs. Come to think of it, it's a bit waste $$$ if they dun play..

bought this from Kiddy Palace today, <font color="0000ff">$1.50</font>. totally safe for kids , as safe as First teeth
happy.gif

2382716.jpg

the finger brush cost abt $2 plus

Noted for the JBCG.

Shirley: Oh wow. Enjoy your trip!

Isabella, I personally "hate" Chinese. I dunno does the DVD helps, but I'll wait till she's older and I'll let her choose herself.

BBpink: I am quite jaded by those baby tooth paste. They got xylitol, glycerin, critic acid as the ingredients. I just use water to wash bb's toothbrush and brush her few teeth.

isabella,
duno whether LWM consider good bo. went 5 sessions in abt 6 wks, lost 5.2kg in total. still wanna lost another 5 to 8 kg or so...haha. my 1st trial, i lost 1.1kg. my hb paying for my instalment plan...
happy.gif
but of cos, u nd to cntrl ur diet too, as same as other slimming centres :p

Finger brush,
at this age, i think finger brush is no good as they have teeth and can't resist biting u when u put ur finger in. I have stopped using the finger brush cos Melody bit me hard a couple of times and left teeth marks on my poor finger. 'upgraded' her to toothbrush and she likes biting the toothbrush now. btw, her first molar is coming out.

Happygal
5.2kg in 6 weeks is really good. Me also wanna slim down but was thinking of going Aimin for acupunctual... Me this kind of ppl who likes to eat so much, dunno can I ctrl my diet when I'm doing the treatments or not.. Haiz~

Celia, Kell
Personally, my chinese is quite OK. And I think that it's more fun to learn chinese than English... I was thinking: To spend $500+ for a DVD set for my 3 boys.. It's like only $183 for each.. Should be quite worthwhile bahx~

Kell, do you think we need a vote as I got a feeling that most families will be on holiday in the 1st week of June. Do we want to have a sensing of the response if we hold it on the 2nd week? 3rd week is Fathers' Day so it's out and 4th week is also out too.

And talking about fathers, totally can't believe what has happened in Taiwan!!! 2 cases within a week!

Back