(2008/03) March 2008

blue_skies
James is so chubby with such big eyes !
happy.gif

naptime
usu is 4 hrs after he wakes up in the morning at 7am..then 2 plus pm will sleep for short while..then he will sleep at 10 plus pm
so it is 11am, 2 plu am, 10 plus pm

BUT at my mum's hse, he is less likely to sleep a lot, bad sleeping fengshui there my mum said, if he is there overnite , he sleeps at 11plus pm

kell
mine is still drinking 150ml every 2 plus hrs ..not too long ago i bot a carton of enfalac 6-12 months during ntuc promo & still tot tat i will end up selling to others cos he is approaching 1 yr old, can upgrade to 1 yr o milk soon..who noes all finish already, so i must remind myself to buy this weekend

gals
thanks ,hope everything goes fine, cos heard they din buy insurance

blue_skies
so chubby and cute

Naptime
Thanks for sharing the naptime.
Mine slp at 1030pm at night but will wake at 6am every morning...

ice cream? blue skies, u let ur boy eat everything.. keke

bbpink: hehe, if ur gal nv ask 4 ice cream then ok, i think. otherwise u also headache..

i cannot eat snacks in front of ryan. he'll wanna snatch and eat it too. i think i'll have a hard time keeping his hands off snacks in future.

Thanks for the compliments. Must say that I have my maid to thank for bubbly James because she looks after him well too.

Ice cream
I actually wait for the ice-cream to melt before giving it to him so that it's not too cold. He only eats about 1 tablespoon, not a lot...
Haircut help!
Btw any mummies here can share where you bring your babies for haircut? James is terrified of the razor sound (those hand held battery operated ones) so each visit to the hairdresser is like a battlefield coz he'll scream, cry and struggle... He's due for another haircut real soon. Oh, and I can't cut his hair for nuts. Last time I cut it, my maid and mum said it was as good as cutting his hair with a bowl over his head :p

clover,
Nope, sounds like soft stool, but I think it's ok. Happened to James a few times after he ate too much papaya and pear in one day. Did you feed alex the whole peach?

Dunno when is my last post *haiz* been spending lots of time cooking (not my forte) and of cos baby pretty much hates everything I cook :p haha...nevermind i eat the stuff he refused so not so wasteful

sleep consultant
can't remember who asked for that but can PM me for a contact....i don't know that person but just saw her on another site...i emailed jerejoy and YT bfor regarding the consultant...did you guys try her??

nap wise
latest nap times are
wakes up around 7am
naps around 10:30 to 11am (1.5 to 2 hours)
now refuses to nap till about 4pm (in fact he just finally konked out) (about an hour)
night time goes to sleep at around 9plus - 10pm
wakes up about 1 to 2 times for milk

My #1 who is 3 still takes 2 to 3 hours nap every afternoon....so nice!!
happy.gif

bbpink
v. sad to hear about your friend's hb
sad.gif
hope he gets better soon

cutting hair
hb and my mum both scolded me for doing such a BAD job!! haha...good thing I only trimmed the hair above the ears which was too long and bb was pulling at it (prolly tickling his ears) and i was trying to do a fast job as bb was in his high chair and i just snip the whole lot straight...hmmm should take pics to let u all see haha...anyway he looks v. stupid hahaha

ice cream
bb hasn't tried yet but chelsea pretty much has it everyday *Faintz* hb is a big dessert eater and loves to share :p

alright, must go prepare dinner for kiddos...i don't like this routine of constantly cooking....am going to find some food that i cook and just freeze for multiple usage :p

I bought my combi scissors from taka at $79.90. Got 2 types of scissors w the zip zap & normal. Aso comes w a comb. Bought it at 10% disct. I will usually cut his hair when he's sleepg. Then place a towel below his head. Will move his head left & right to cut both the sides & others. ;p

As for milk, mine has been takg a lot abt 7-800ml per day though he has started solids. But since last week sick, his milk dropped to 4-500ml w no solids. No appetite. Yesterday he went back to 800ml w cereals in the aft & porridge in the evening.

i told melody in front of my in-laws that she can only eat ice-cream and chocolate when she knows how to say in complete sentence "I want to eat ice-cream/chocolate, Mummy". I think that is my gauge for her when she is ready to eat. :p

blueskies, he ate abt 1/3 of the peach. i just want to be sure that he's ok. tks.
happy.gif

adelinel, i cooked alex's food/stock and freeze them. save time n less wastage.

bb's word
alex can say, "bao bao", "mum mum" for food, "ma ma" and "i want". it's so cute and endearing to hear him say "i want (bao bao/mum mum/ma ma)".

clover
wow alex is v. advanced in his speech! i thot bb tommy said "all done" bfor but it's sooo not clear that I think it's just my wishful thinking haha...recently he learnt to wave bye bye, make kissing sounds, drink from straw cup...so cute and exciting to see bb learn new things
happy.gif

errr don't want to leave chelsea out...recently she can really act, she will pretend cry where is her toy and then unveils it under her blanket like a magician haha so cute too

Clover,
Alex is really advanced in his speech. Its a good thing leh. Heard from elders tat bb speak before they walk will b good life wor.
In regards to allergy towards food, I attended starting bb wif solid. The doctor said that usually poo more or loose stool is not signs of allergy. Its usually red spots or swollen on the face or body then is considered allergy.

blue_skies,
I know Farlin has scissors for cutting hair n its not expensive.
Try Robinsons.

Adeline L,
I din go to the sleep consultant cos my hubby was patience to try new methods on making my bb sleep on his own. He would lie baby on our bed n patiently wait for him to sleep. My baby now likes to take my blanket roll all our our king size bed till her shiok liao then fall asleep. Maybe cos got mama's smell on the blanket so he can fall asleep. Hahahahaha!

Clover
tat very fast for alex as he's oso one of the youngest bb ard right?

Andrae uses animal sound for different animals. Eg for dog he will go "woh woh", cat will b "niao niao" (cannot pronounce properly), cow will go "moo moo" etc. For words his fav r "mum mum" (will do so whenever he see us eating), "press" (whenever in mrt lift or traffic light) and "go" (when he is in the corridor walking)... these r his fav words for now...

clover
if loose stools, give probiotics. It helps...

wahhaha, my boy can't talk yet.. all he does is dada, mama, papa, mummum, ahma...
haiz... too much tv manz... i everyday teach him no, please, thank you, oh no... he understands but dunno how to say.

scissors wise i only use the nail scissors. for me, can cut can le. hehe

Petrina, Reena,
Thanks. Yeah I think she's distracted and she's just thirsty. That makes sense. She's also still underweight so I supplemented her with formula in the day. She drinks well but not much improvement with weight. She eats well too. Reena, is you DD3 gaining weight well?

Tricia is a late teether! She just cuts her first tooth today haha. But unlike most babies, her first tooth is somewhere off-centre at the TOP, not bottom! With DD1, she cuts her first teeth from the bottom so I think she's unusual. Now she's running and dancing already.

Pet

no need to sigh...every bb diff milestones...mine also can only say daddy, Gi(mydog),da when ever saw duck on the tv, pronaunce sh..sh.. when we say fish or seal. i heard mum mum from him before but a few times only.when ever i teach him mummy he will pronauce daddy
sad.gif
but i am not in the hurry cause i know one day he will talk like us...heheheeh. i really enjoy when he exlpore and learn smt new.

<font color="0000ff">Happy Valentine's Day to all ! hope ur sat is filled with love
happy.gif
</font>
I tot this is very appropriate fr a parent to a child as well
happy.gif
so this is dedicated to all the bbies here
2160107.jpg

PS: i did these for my colleagues :p quite boh liao my mum said
2160108.jpg

pet,
yeah every baby is different, even among siblings. Tricia doesn't even know how to call mommy yet! she just babbles while my DD1 call me mommy at 7 months. she only start calling daddy at 10 months kekeke.

AdelineL,
how to take a picture where baby is in motion? just imagine can already lah. the bad thing about baby walking early is finding a suitable walking shoes for her. she's very petite and she can't fit into the smallest size! so far, only 1 brand has her size, Osh Kosh B'Gosh. the rest, FAT HOPE. she's so small she can still fit into her 3 months old romper!

babypink,
hey your boh liao-ness is very sweet! i wish i'm your colleague! i like to keep things that pple give even if i have no use for it. dunno why. i guess it's for sentimental reasons.

alex's sleep
he slept at 12:30am last nite. he woke up 9am then whole day only slept for 45min nap in the car...

regarding his speech, I think it's just his inborn development milestone lah.

Happy Valentines' Day,
Hope its not too late to wish all of you Happy Valentines' Day! BBpink,
I like wat you say about delicating today to all babies but I m feeling abit guilty now. I was so focus on spending today wif my hubby.Went out shopping wif my hubby the whole afternoon while dumping my son wif my mum n maid. Hahahahha!

This Valentine's Day STPB is giving Free Admission to 5 attractions in Singapore,
Please check out the STB 2009 Reasons website for more information
http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/about_singapore/2009reasons.html

Speech,
since we are stil in the speech topic... my son called my husband 'daddy' today while searching for him n run to him. I was sooooo... jealousy. First, my husband says he called him 'papa' now he called 'daddy'! Hey, I m the one who is whole day n nite wif him hor!
sad.gif

Melissa,
running n dancing? wow! your bb is really advance! Good training!

Melissa
hehe..thanks, somehow the gals in my office love it much more compared to the guys :p
i would love to see the gals singing &amp; dancing !

Clover
alex is very advanced ! tat is quite a lot of vocab for 111th month old bb

Adeline
hehe, i noe
happy.gif
my pals also quite easygoing on food ..but the kids r all fine ..i guess just a dif in preference

talking bat sentence, aly, even my #1 is not saying tat yet, so she dun dserve her icecream :p

AdelineL
hehe, the kids' action sound cute, the way u describe i can visualise

besides happygal's jessie, did miss out any others ? pls let me noe
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Vote (Caterer)</TD><TD>Vote( 1stCake)</TD><TD>Vote(MickeyMinnieAgar)</TD><TD>Roles</TD><TD>Toys to bring </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Clover</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Treasurer</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>bbpink</TD><TD>eatzigourmet</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>lobang finding</TD><TD>vtechtree </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>orangeclove</TD><TD>Bengawan</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Venuebooking</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bbheng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>twinklestars</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>leapfrog piano </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>zhiqiang</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>sweet secret</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>lefthander</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>Jessie catering</TD><TD>Angie</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mikael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>shirley</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>bannerordering</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>isabellali</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ecreative</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>connie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>Primadeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>vtechdancingtower </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>adelineL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>shalom</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>yutong</TD><TD>eatz</TD><TD>Polar</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kell</TD><TD>orangeclove?</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>toby pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dreamlife pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>lingyee pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pp</TD><TD>pending payment</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

PS: i m having awful cramps again..am i the only one here who gets this every month even after giving birth twice

Yutong
sayang, dun feel guilty.. ;)
me too... a few times a year only is not too much lah :p

i was in jb today myself, din noe they have new immigration centre, dun noe when they build one..like airport

clover,
Wah... Alex is indeed very fast in his speech development. Good job mommy...
Do you still go library often? I seldom go already. My gals are walking already. I don't think they will read in the library now. I cannot cope with 3 running in different directions.

hey lyn, i just went to amk lib this week. drove there somemore coz its my virgin solo trip with alex. lol. wah yr girls are already walking. alex hasn't yet. actually i rather he dun walk so soon, so that I dun have to chase after him. :p

happygal29,

high five! I think our kids are the worst sleeper of all. haiz! let's hang on together.

clover,

Alex is v fast. Smart boy. =)

jerejoy, tks. i think i will join u and happygal29. though alex doesn't wake up as much as night, he is resisting sleep during day and night!

clover
haha, paiseh..i am sure u r looking forward to tat day, just like me :p

noted
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Vote (Caterer)</TD><TD>Vote( 1stCake)</TD><TD>Vote(MickeyMinnieAgar)</TD><TD>Roles</TD><TD>Toys to bring </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Clover</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Treasurer</TD><TD>FP Cookie Puzzle </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>bbpink</TD><TD>eatzigourmet</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>lobang finding</TD><TD>vtechtree </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>orangeclove</TD><TD>Bengawan</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Venuebooking</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bbheng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>twinklestars</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>leapfrog piano </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>zhiqiang</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>sweet secret</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>lefthander</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>Jessie catering</TD><TD>Angie</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mikael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>shirley</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>bannerordering</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>isabellali</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ecreative</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>connie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>Primadeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>vtechdancingtower </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>adelineL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>shalom</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>yutong</TD><TD>eatz</TD><TD>Polar</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kell</TD><TD>orangeclove?</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>toby pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dreamlife pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>lingyee pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pp</TD><TD>pending payment</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Lingyee

noted
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Mummies</TD><TD>Vote (Caterer)</TD><TD>Vote( 1stCake)</TD><TD>Vote(MickeyMinnieAgar)</TD><TD>Roles</TD><TD>Toys to bring </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Clover</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD></TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Treasurer</TD><TD>FP Cookie Puzzle </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>bbpink</TD><TD>eatzigourmet</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>lobang finding</TD><TD>vtechtree </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>orangeclove</TD><TD>Bengawan</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>Venuebooking</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bbheng</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>twinklestars</TD><TD>Elsie</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>leapfrog piano </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>zhiqiang</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>sweet secret</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>yasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>FL</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>lefthander</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>Jessie catering</TD><TD>Angie</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mikael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>shirley</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>PrimaDeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD>bannerordering</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>isabellali</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>ecreative</TD><TD>?</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>connie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>chilliapi</TD><TD>Primadeli</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>vtechdancingtower </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>adelineL</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>shalom</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>yutong</TD><TD>eatz</TD><TD>Polar</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>kell</TD><TD>orangeclove?</TD><TD>4 leaves</TD><TD>ok</TD><TD></TD><TD>? </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>toby pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>dreamlife pp</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

so looking @ the votes ")
we confirm chilliapi as our caterer
Prima Deli as our cake supplier
and we will order the agar agar

banner, shirley, u can order ?
happy.gif

venue wise, abc can book ?
happy.gif

Clover
so we order for 35 people ? or more
i have never dealt with chilliapi b4, dun noe how generous they are

clover,

I think we are the panda mummies. We can meet up often in the day time since our babies do not like to sleep. haha!

Back