(2008/03) March 2008

my bill very ex leh ($7,500), because i opt for deluxe maternity room, no package at well. not indicative of usual charges. can ask your hospital to ask for estimated bill.

time to express again. lee hong, can sms me if you need more advice or support during labour lah (9698 8720), don't stress too much. go with gut feel and consider gynae advice, he/she would be best to advice.

we did askes him this question, whether my passage way is big enough for bb to come out. he said, he can't tell by now. ya, i will definitely go for epi for option 1. i know i can't take it furthermore it will definitely a long process.

i think i should call up Mt A for est bill tomorrow. just in case i get a big bomb. i opt for 4 bedded room.
happy.gif
to save bit arh....

thanks for everything. i will save ur no, just in case need your help.
happy.gif

Hi Hi,

Back again,

ABC - you must fight on. I totally agree with steffietan that supply only comes when there is demand. and not the other way round.

For the number 1, I also slowly increase my supply until one breast is enough for one feed. I opt for the more lazy option, i feed my baby on one breast then held the pump (ameda also) on other breast.

Apparently, becos of some hormones being release when feeding baby direct, the other breast with the pump can work very well. At the 3rd week, i can pump about one small bottle of milk (think is about 4oz)

So Liyin, dont worry about your supply matching the FM guideline. definitely can one.

i feel for a better gauge of how much milk one have, is to feed baby on one side and pump on the other side. that shld tell you how much the baby has drunk.

i did that and showed my mum. even since that day she never question me about am i producing enough milk. the feeling is super good!

you gals shld try...

Dor, I also experienced the V pain... just today. when i sit down then stand up its super painful. the pain go away after walking ard for about 3 mins (cos i walking very slowly). however, then the thighs become numb cos of the standing around!

boss is giving me some leeway, i can go to work ard 10am then knock off at 4.30pm whenever i want

someday i m fine someday (like today) everywhere also pain!

my gynae is on holiday so i m praying very hard that i m not giving birth until she is back.. next thursday. i have 7 more days to go.

Abc - my mother is suggesting that i can another fridge instead of just a freezer. i m still thinking is it worth it... or maybe look ard for a 2nd hand fridge.

anyone know where i should start to look?

Hi.

I'm from Jan MTB 2008 thread. Sorry to interupt but I have a pack of brand new Drypers XL 40 for sale. I wanted to sell as my mum bought the wrong size for my nephew. It is brand new & not opened before. Willing to sell at $10. Meet up to collect at Eunos MRT. Interested party pls PM me.

Thank you.

Sighz
Hi girls
Just came back from SGH.. Mood very heavy..! My uncle passed away at 12 midnight today. Ever since he in ICU, i haven been to see him cause they say i cannot go. Then today.. i told my mom and aunty i want to go! so i went and caught a glimpse of him for like 5 secs? after that my cousin chased me out of the room!!

aiya alot plans like stucked already. What if i'm gonna deliver next week! noone will be doing confinement for me or looking after kimberly for me.. haiz..

My uncle suffered in ICU since start of the year. It might be good for him to leave.. As doctor already said my uncle gave up himself.

For baby shower, Sorry i cannot attend any liao..!

Hi Mummies...

Sorry to intrude...i'm from the sept thread...

I have a brand new graco baby car seat for sale for $240.. Suitable for new born to 4yrs old...the colour is beige/brown...

If interested, contact me at 98774205..
Thanks!!!

<font color="0000ff">Hi Dreamlife,
Thanks for the advice, I will try harder! Ya, so far I feed baby &amp; pump at the same time on the other side, esitmated the highest amount I get from 1 side is like 45ml or 50ml if lucky...</font>

Wow...purchase a new fridge just for BM? Now my fridge is full as due to comfinement so my mum cum CL totally filled it up liao, quess other than that I don need another.

<font color="ff0000">YuTong,
Oh MY! I didnt know your case was that serious! That's very scarey. Lucky everything is over and baby is healthy.</font>

Adeline,
dun b too sad, its bad for bb. Dun wori abt bb shower. Things happen for a reason. Like u say, it mayb better for him to find peace in another world (if u belive there is one). For help during yr confinement, can temporarily find a CL?

Liyun,
u find it scary? TO b honest, everytjing happen so fast tat I dun feel scare at all. Jus a little disappointed that it has to be C-sect and i dun see bb out of me. I read on a magazine, C-sect is needed if pressure of mummy too high during the labour process. Maybe they also consider my age 33 is a bit risky to go natural also lor. hahhaha!

I think wat is most scary is my hospital bills. Its total of est. $10k. So now gotta work hard for raise funds. kekekke... Tats y for my BB shower ang pao is the most practical for me.
happy.gif

I woke up every hour to feed bb today. Sigh.. so tired... bb very cranky for the last 24 hours. Dunno why..

wah.. YT...i didn't know urs was e-csection!! i tot urs was natural!! goodness..u c-section the wound not heal and ur stupid 1st CL still give u shit! U still got to bend etc.... hope ur wound is healing well k!! take care my friend! u are always soooo brave !

U wanna change PD?? why?? Dr chiang not good ah?? he is abit serious but he is very experience k.. he used to be my hb's pd since he was in pri sch...and all his bros too! sooo hb decided the next generation to follow..hahahaha

ABC.. same name as kate's.. brendan!! how?? how to differentiate next time.. hahahhaha

SAHMs..
SO excited and really waiting patiently for all mums to recover from confinement etc.. then we shall start our playgroup!! yippee... bbs like to mingle with one another, learn from one another so that they can interact and have good social skills.. looking forward to organise such playgroups and outings to botanic garden etc k!!

<font color="0000ff">morning ladies...

wow YT,
urs was really scary..... Hope my no2 will not give me too much of scare..... haha now still monitor my condition... don know whether have chance of natural anot...

so excited for all mummies going to pop.... i think i still at pending mode.... gyn will only see me on 18 Mar... haha don know what will happen if i delivery b4 that....</font>

babe_dude
my boy shall be called Andrae.. so it is ok..

YT
glad thingsr fine nw. Y dun go united sq? He is very gd i feel esp with young children.

Plydate
yes yes i'm so looking forward too... zoo, sentosa, beaches, botanic garden and even swimming or shoppign! Must train my boy to carry shopping bag for me.. hahhaa

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">Congrats to Adeline, she is in delivery suite now waiting for her little Princess to pop... </font> Adeline, please take care!</font>

Morning Mummies,
I forgot to add that when put at the CTG machine, contraction is very close liao but my cervix only open 2cm and I have no feeling of pain at all. Nurse and Gynae both also said that BB heartbeat was getting weaker. So Emergency C-Sect is needed.
Hope my birth story din scare those that yet to pop. Jus in case, you gals wondering who is CP, he is ex-bf.... now my hubby.
kao_blush.gif

Baby_dube,
I m doing fine. Thanks for your concern.
Dr Chiang,
wanna change PD cos firstly Mt E can be quite far in terms of emergency. Secondly, the link to hospital is closed in the nite. Third, I am really phobia about the hospital bills plus the parking liao.
happy.gif

Abc,
thanks for the recommendation. Will try to see around Bishan has any good PD first.

Adeline,
congrats for the delivery!

hey all, just dropping a note here, coz still not much mood. my bb's not gaining wt for the past 2 weeks. he's 2.6kg+ now which i think is small for his gestational age. went for urgent doppler scan yesterday. bb is fine and active but gynae is more concerned about my blood pressure now. will see gynae again next week and to decide how we will proceed. i.g. wait out or induce.

Lee Hong

i was 40kg and 155cm before pregnancy. My baby boy was 3.5kg delivered naturally but like i mentioned earlier, it was a close shave. I think we all mummies want to experience natural birth and will be very disappointed if it doesnt happen but after my first delivery, my hubby actually ask me to opt for C-Section for our second baby. My hubby was there to witness the whole delivery and he was very worried for our boy cos when i finally able to push him out he was not crying. Luckily everything is fine and his health score was almost perfect. My gynae actually told us that our boy could have died of suffocation or distress in the birth canal or his arm may have to be dislocated just to get him out of the birth canal. My advice is to listen to the gynae's advice closely and safety for ur baby and urself is utmost important. I wish you a smooth delivery and add oil!

I logon and am hoping to see some delivery news.. cos it was so quite the last two days. To my surprise and so HAPPY to see it's ADELINE!! ADELINE, must have delivered liao, cos she was focus on a speedy delivery!
happy.gif

abc, this is a nicer name for your boy! I spent a few hours at babynamesworld.com.... haven't found one yet.

YT, did u have high blood pressure all the time? Or the pressure suddenly shot up during pregnancy?

Bellebeins, your birth story is also scary.. what do you mean you were completely knock out? Glad that you're doing fine now.
happy.gif

Lee Hong
My mt A bill for natural assited delivery without epidural (with vacumn) comes up to abt 2k but after CPF deduction if i recall correctly we only have to fork out less than 500 cash. By the way, there is only slight savings between 4 bedded and 2 beddded ward so u may want to consider changing to 2 bedded ward. The saving is greater when compare to single ward.

hi mummies,
wanna ask if ur nursing bra size is same as ur maternity bra or did u all buy a size bigger? i bought at Mark &amp; Spenser and i find the 36B fit jus comfortly at the last hook. wanna get 38B but the cup is so damn bigger than the 36B.. any suggestion?

clover, relax! could it be due to you're very tense aobut your bb's health, and it affected your blood pressure? Hey, try to relax ok! Remember our yoga sessions. Try all the relaxation techniques ok? Do u have higher blood pressure all the time? It may not be accurate you know.

For instance, I find that I will get higher blood pressure whenever I'm in the doc's clinic... for some reason it's just abt 10-20 points higher than usual - sometimes can go up as high as 140!! They had to take a few readings for me, and I have to reassure them that the readings I take at home is normal.

All the best. Glad to hear that your bb is fine!

Sheryl,
thanks for the advise. seem like i have to make a trip to dn town to chg size liao..
sigh~ the 38B cup is soo... big.. i scared all my low neck clothes cannot wear with the big cup bra..

Clover,
sorry, din really talk to u yesterday when i met u at taka fair.. cos u looks tired and stress too me and i dunno how to comfort u. must be like bbpink.. happy go luck.. jus listen to gynae suggestion.. if really need to induce. cos it's best for u and ur bb health.

good morn mummies

Adeline
Dun think so much now. All the best and have a smooth delivery.
happy.gif

Yu Tong
I recommend The Children Medical Clinic at Bishan St 11. Tel : 63538050. My girl's PD is Dr Shamela Anpan. She is veri good. Hope that helps.

Your birth story sounds scary but it's all over now.

abc
dun stress over milk supply. I hv alot of stress for #1, mayb bcos being 1st time mom, u worry this and that. So i didnt really BF her as my milk supply dropped drastically. So tis 2nd one, i hope i can achieve that.

Redtea
Get a bigger size. The breast will be more bigger.. hehehe.

Re: 2nd-time mom and hv CL for no 2

Can I know how will you gers do the sleepin arrangement at nite? Mummy sleep w CL n baby in a room. or CL w baby only and mummy w hubby n 1st child. Sigh... i dun hv a clue or mayb i shall see when the times come.

Adeline Sia says she had 5 hrs of labour (contrary to what we thought), but all natural - no epidural! Another ALL NATURAL birth delivery she'd done! WOOHOOO! Fully Dilated in an instant, and the nurses had to SHOUT for help, probably to get gynae. LOL
happy.gif

Why am I so excited, it's not my birth?! OMG.. I must be mentally prepared wor!! How's the other MTBs feeling nowadays?
happy.gif

Hi all,
I need a new pump. Thinking of investing in a dual pump this time, either Ameda or Medela. Anybody being to the Taka fair, and can remember the price for these 2 pumps?

5 hrs is still pretty short after they check u here and there and wheel u ard hehe, it'll be like time flew by

hope my labour starts in the morning though,then don't have to miss my good night's sleep kekeke

me going on 37 weeks this sunday and not much pain or aches (touch wood) but my hubby still sick! came down wif fever whole day yesterday and this morning still have fever
sad.gif
dunno what's wrong wif him....also lao sai and leg pain....i think he's far worse than most preggie ladies :p....i got to wake up at 3 plus to get him medication and prepare toast for him since he felt queasy so today a bit tired....wish he would recover soon and take care of me for a change :p

sheryl

when is ur EDD? hehehe.. tis morn, i hv stomachache pain, crampin feelin at short interval less than a min, i thot i m goin into labour.. cos my #1 is waterbag burst and I nvr experience contraction at all during 1st pregnancy.. so now abit panicky dun noe what to expect.

Fei,
medela bundle set(mini electric plus) is 327$, with a cooler bag and a nipple cream(sm),i think. din chk the ameda one.

i also doubt pump in style so cheap... i'm pumping average of 6-8 times a day, each time spend 45 mins - 60 min. so desperately need a dual pump to save some precious time for more rest.

<font color="0000ff">Pet</font>

this kind of things boh bian one..army a lot of rules i think

<font color="0000ff">bellebeins</font>

i am glad that both u and bb are fine !
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Congratulations !
bounce.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Sheryl</font>

OMG..adeline has delivered !
happy.gif
her EDD later than mine too :p

<font color="0000ff">AdelineL</font>

really hope ur hb recovers fast, at least b4 u deliver

<font color="0000ff">Congratulations , Adeline !
bounce.gif
</font>

PS: m i the only 2nd time mummy who is delivering at 39-40th week? ;) gynae asks me yesterday why i still did not manage to deliver, the exact words were wei shu mou sheng bu chu

============

<font color="0000ff">Redtea</font>

poor u ! i saw the papers today, was thinking abt u immediately, cos noe u intended to take NEL line

heng u miss the shooting!

<font color="0000ff">Updated</font>
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Popped Date </TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>NAME</TD><TD>BBWt</TD><TD>Birth Mtd </TD></TR><TR><TD>16-Dec-07</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>10-Feb-08</TD><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kylie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11-Feb-08</TD><TD>babyfionn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Fionn</TD><TD>2.09</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>12-Feb-08</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>Ian Gabriel Beins</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>13-Feb-08</TD><TD>Annie</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Aloysius</TD><TD></TD><TD>c-sec epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>Babe Dude</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Alandria Winata</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>kais</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Genevieve, Emilia, Matilda</TD><TD>1.98, 2.1, 1.6</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>14-Feb-08</TD><TD>crystal</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jen Shek Wei</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Cheryl Aw</TD><TD>3.49</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>15-Feb-08</TD><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Rayne Lim</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>18-Feb-08</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Andrae Brendan Chu </TD><TD>2.9</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>20-Feb-08</TD><TD>Min</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>23-Feb-08</TD><TD>Diana</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Holland Close</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>25-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yu Tong</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>YCK</TD><TD>Li Jun Kang</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD>emer c-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kyros</TD><TD>3.25</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Rachelle, Janelle</TD><TD>2.33, 2.42</TD><TD>c-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>26-Feb-08</TD><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Tricia</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Liyun</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Su Lin Lin</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Isaac Ng</TD><TD>3.585</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Pearlyn Neo</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>2.85</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27-Feb-08</TD><TD>Fei</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.18</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28-Feb-08</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Ada</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Reena</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>IAng</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lucien Lee</TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29-Feb-08</TD><TD>Sandra</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Katong</TD><TD>Sonia Rae Loke</TD><TD>3.65</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>1-Mar-08</TD><TD>aly</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>3.12</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>katechow</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Brendan Mak</TD><TD>3.16</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2-Mar-08</TD><TD>happyface</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kelly</TD><TD>2.7</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD>3.02</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3-Mar-08</TD><TD>Norman</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4-Mar-08</TD><TD>pancakechia</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>3.04</TD><TD>Nat epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-Mar-08</TD><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Kathlyn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Nat </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>doink</TD><TD>29F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Netanya </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>vnc</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>LeeHong</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>prefer surprise
happy.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Aud</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ming</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cjx</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>liewb</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Chinoke</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Ashley </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheryl tan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Toh Chin Keong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MinLi</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Mikel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Allessi</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>net</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>HW&amp;K</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling Yee</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>Keira</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Eileen78</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Prof S C Ng</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Xania</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babypink</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Kyan</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Fong Chuan Wee</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Princess</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Faith</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Cliffton</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Rictoria</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yasmin</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene </TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Kell</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Queenstown</TD><TD>Phoebe Helena Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babe22</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD>Jervis</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>James </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>dreamlife</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Dor</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Upp Thomson</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chris Chong</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>Ryan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Alexander </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>babylush</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Aidan </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>eniale</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ann</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Kai </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cyberbabe</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ah Xue</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>niwa</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>amulet</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Darrielle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamom</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>adeline loo</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Thomas </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Puffiet</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Pauline Tham</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>jamie</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Gordon Tan</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>gemini05</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>endM</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Simp</TD><TD>lateM</TD><TD>AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru/KL</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>Cheyanne </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Poshies</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Pet</font>

i am going to email u the list now
happy.gif
in case

i think - medela mini electric ones not meant to last - three frens used within 6 mths and those mini are spoilt.. lol. wonder what's the warranty period for medala

AdelineL.. so poor thing.. u and ur hubby. He has seen many doctors already right!? Ya, most stress period will be when hubby is sick or cannot be next to us when we need them!!

Dor, mine is 28th Mar - stil a long way to go.. my gynae told me i wont be delivering this wk - but u know what i had the contraction pain that night like the type u had.. lol oso tot i was going into labour.

Fei, you need it urgently right... then i would think the best cheapest option is ameda.

if you can wait ... can order from amazon/babycenter/ameda online for ameda pump. these store sells cheaper as compared to singapore. i think have to wait for 2 wks at least.

by the way, i just signed up for amazon so got free trial for one mth as the prime member. they can ship my stuffs to the us address in 2 days. so from us to singapore is about 5-7 days. pretty fast

if anyone interested in buying from amazon, i can help.

dun gt mini electric range. fren say is lousy. forum under biz section got offer for ameda pump. $365 I think. u can check it out. They say they gng to hv a booth @ expo bb fair. PIS more ex!

For those on TBF
Normal tat bb will regurgitate milk even though after burp? why har? too full?

<font color="0000ff">abc</font>

thanks for the invitation
happy.gif
but i think i should pop by then, if gyane predict correctly

<font color="0000ff">redtea</font>

thanks for waiting too
happy.gif

regarding bra, i buy same size as maternity, not bigger

<font color="0000ff">Dor</font>

actually got 2 options in mind..to share
happy.gif

1)hb sleeps with #1 in 1 room while i sleep with newborn &amp; my mum aka CL in 1 room

2) hb sleeps with me and #1 in 1 room, while #2 sleeps with mum aka CL

<font color="0000ff">Yutong</font>

ur birth story is scary, but i m so gald all is fine
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Clover</font>

dun stress too much, ur hb is very loving
happy.gif

i was telling my hb last nite that ur hubby treat u so nice
happy.gif

everything will turns out fine &amp; u will soon have a cute boy in ur arms !

PS: hehe, i have this nagging habit of relating my whole day detailed experience to hubby , my pals teased me that it is like i m a reporter reporting from channel XX, word for word

Back