(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

<font color="ff0000">++ SALES ALERT ++</font>

Giant at vivocity is selling <font color="aa00aa">PAMPERS ACTIVE</font> @ <font color="ff0000">$29.90 per box</font> (M=88pcs/box, L=76pcs/box)!!

This works out to be only <font color="ff0000">$0.34/pc</font> for M and <font color="ff0000">$0.39/pc</font> for L..
happy.gif

I start to stock up M size for my gal liao and not forgetting to stock more for my son who is wearing L size now..
biggrin.gif

happy,
thanks
ervin, ok?
now i headaches
sad.gif
hahaha, long time never work!

re:express
just finished expressing in toilet
happy.gif

wow!!! super stress!!! luckily managed to express 160ml
happy.gif
hope this is continue
happy.gif

dor,
thks.. he is ok now.. lucky never land on his head..
i think he is too tired after a long crying &amp; fell asleep on the sofa.. my maid quickly woke him up and feed him lunch..
Nw she is making him sleep..

garfield,
not sure other giant hv anot.. cos my mum saw it yest at vivocity so she helped mi ordered them and delivered to my hse tis morng..
need to spend $100 to enjoy free delivery..
happy.gif

happy,
hope ervin is fine... fell from sofa shouldn't be serious. coz not that high up.

dor,
wow... 1st day still managed to get 160ml. mine 1st day drop, 2nd day increase a bit, 3rd and 4th day drop and drop. ss depleting soon... so worried can sustain up till next thur onot. coz A is 3 mths next thur. at least i manage to bf for 3 mths.

hi tongtong,

i m using the Avent Manual Pump. The white valves keep cmg out too when i pump EVERYTIME... really so ma fan smtm when pumpg half way to stop &amp; readjust the valves

happy,
thanks! E ok? sayang sayang

my A follow G kor kor also fliped today!!! from back to stomach =) got to video cam it for daddy to see

now she can flip both ways liao...from back to stomach and from stomach to back! so happy

casa,
u can check the white valves.. mine oso kept coming off &amp; really v ma fan to adjust it in the midst of pumping.. then one day i took a good look at it and realised there is a tear.. aft replacing a new white valve, it dun come off anymore &amp; the suction is better..

garfield,

wow, A is fast too!! 2nd bb in this thread to flip..
U must be v happy.. did u witnessed it ?
yes, must video it down..
happy.gif

garfield

A flips too, dunno when my V is going to flip, but he yesterday manage to lift up his chest and head while he is on tummy, so nice

Thks Happymum2b..

Ladies..
I started to pump out my BM now to feed my bb instead of latch him directly. Will only latch him in the mid nite.. And had started to feed him with 2.5-3oz of Formula. At 1st he was really2 rejected the formula milk...till recenlty he can drk up to 4oz og Formula milk.

I will feed him only 1 meal of Formula now per day and the rest of meals i will feed him my EBM. Normally 5-6oz on EBM &amp; 3.5-4oz on Formula. Decided to mix feedg coz plang to stop BF till bb in 6mths old (now he is 3mths+13 days). Started to pump out my BM too recently..so that i can see how much BM he takes per feedg &amp; also others can help to feed bb esp when i need to take a break out..

hi all,

need some advce here. My gal has not poo for 2 days and i can feel her tummy being quite hard. She is on partial FM and BM. Remember BBKgal mentioned she use some medical aid on her gal for her to poo. what is that huh?

cheryl: ur bb looks so determine to lift up his head. so cute

IAng: jing feng san helps to make bb jerk less. my mum ask mi to feed him a small amt everyday so tat he will not 'xia dao'

re: flip
i'm so looking fwd to this... hope i can catch his 1st successful flip! but he doesnt look like he is trying now.

kellie: i just try to give more water. my boy was also constipated for 4 days twice in a row last week. before we can bring him to see dr on the 4th day, he managed to poo. so think prob can still wait 1 or 2 days more? just a suggestion la

jaslyn &amp; cheryl,
Hahaa... so I'm not the only one enjoying peeling off the cradle cap... :p When I told hb that I felt excited and shiok when I see the flakes come out after bb scratched her head... he said I pervert... I told my hb, I'm like a monkey mummy, just that I don't wat them after peeling off... hehee... Yesterday, on leave at home with bb, can't control myself, started to peel the cradle cap... indeed very addictive... didn't dare to let my mom and hb know... :p

Hi Jaslyn,

my gal also dun like to drink water..only one or 2 slip each time. We fed her gripe water too...now her tummy is like hard hard...i am worried she wont sleep well at nite...and we are going to suffer too..feel so heartache when i hear her cries nowadays....

kellie: my son also hates water. but i try not to feed him tat when he cries so tat he will not associate crying to water. haha my weird theory. feed him a little @ a time but w more frequency lor. he used to drink 10ml on his guai guai days. past 2 days he managed to drink 100ml in a day. when he has constipation previously, i speak to my aunt who is a nurse and she say just feed water, bb too young for medication (my son was les than 1 mth then). anyway, my mil suggest to drip water in using a syringe. her fren used this mtd to start grandson to drink water. perhaps can try? coz mix fm and bm, bb needs to drink water.

Hi mommies
Managed to pump 130ml at lunch. Quite pleased with myself. Morning pump only 100ml but ok lah, i expected nothing at all cos not sure where can pump in peace. Hope to keep this up..

Kellie
I used babyflax, which is like laxative on my girl that time when she didn't poo for 4 days. But only 1 time. After that she was ok, could move bowel on her own.

You know, I realised that FM can affect their bowel movt so what I did was I stopped FM supp for a while and later when intro FM again, I diluted the feeds. You can also feed water to bb, massage her tummy in clockwise direction and cycle her legs in the air to help her move the poo.

re: mummies who continue pumping after return to work
can i find out how many times u all express @ work huh? at how many hours interval?
feeling quite sore now as this is my 4th day back @ work. i rarely express during maternity leave. dunno if not used to so frequent pumping or pump not suitable.

I'm aiming for 3 times during office hours - 10am, 1pm, 4pm. 3 hour intervals. But as work piles on, I'm not sure if i can keep it up...

bbkgal,
wow, u can pump so frequently. mine now like 4-5hrs interval.

jaslyn,
i everyday oso feel nipples sore due to frequent pumping.

re: water
ever since i started work, my bb takes 1 FM per day. how much water should i give her?

re: flipping
my A oso like not ready to flip yet. so slow wan...

cheryl,
vernon's head so steady...

re. pouch sling
anyone bought and manage to use it frequently? i tried it on my bb after watching videos from youtube but still fail! like v dump i feel, haha!

bkkgal/bx
did you manage to use it?

happy,
thanks!! yes i got to witness it (heng ah...was just to leave the house when my dad shouted that she's trying to flip). end up late for my appmt but worth it! managed to record for hb to see also.

can i check with you if the M size pampers is very big? cos my gal now using S size and it seems quite big...but tempted to take advantage of the sale cos savings are so good!

oh, btw i need to o-tung you 50cts for the romper hor. solly solly i transfer asap.

dor, bkk
jia you!!

kellie,
my PD used a suppository for infants. but she says try to avoid using any form of laxative. so long as bb is not in pain when pooing, decreased in frequency is fine. she advised giving water - about 100ml a day.

re: pouch sling

Andrea u have to try and try till u get it right cos very ez to give up. I also bought 2 sling 2nd mth of my ML and is till now den i start to use more freqently. U need to practise and practise till u got it. Or can ask somemore who knows to help u.
perhaps can have a gathering on "how to sling yr bb" haha

Pampers:

Gar if A using S and is still seems big den M will be much bigger. However, u can buy 1st to standby. I also get a few large for my son to standby cos it is cheap wor.

xiaoyun
try putting your bb on tummy with a mirror in front of her. it will encourage her to lift up her head and look at herself. thats what the nurse did to my gal when i brought her for her checkup =)

garfield,
i think A is abt the same size as E now.. M is certainly too big for our gals now.. haha..
happy.gif

but v cheap rite ? so i kiasu, bought &amp; store 1st..
biggrin.gif

dun worry abt the small difference &amp; no need to trsf tis amt to me 1st.. i will add it together with shipping..

bbkgal,
so now pump how many times already
happy.gif

andrea,
i dunno how to use the sling coz it seems too tight to fit in my bb.

xiaoyun,
in the pic, the bb is sitting in between the 2pieces of cloth or on both pieces?

xiao yun/ BX, diff babies are different, they will all flip when they are ready. My bb is no where near flipping too but it doesnt bother me one bit cause I know that he will when he is ready. Babies shdnt be compared, they are all different and unique.
happy.gif

garfield, wow you must be exhilarated to witness that haha! I know that I will sure be as overwhelmed with joy as you are when my bb flips later. :D

vinegal
okie, i will start to practise from now each time after i feed her =P i got some trouble trying to lift her up becoz i injured my right wrist while carrying her last month and until now havent recover!!

bx,
bb's back and butt is on the seam.

andrea,
i tried not to practice my slinging skill after feed afraid that she will throw up.

Gathering at Kelly's Place

Date: 18May, Sun 19May, Mon (public holiday)
Time: 12pm?
Venue: Pasir Ris

1) Kelly &amp; family - fried bee hoon, curry &amp; drinks
2) cheryl &amp; family - food tbc

hi all,

i will love to give her 100ml of water each day. but seem we have coax her but her temper is quite fiery like her mother, so she does not give in easily...

erm...i am going BKK for short trip...any worth seeing place?? i love to buy more clothes for darling..hope can squeeze in her almost bursting drawer..

andrea,
i oso injured my right wrist from carrying the baby!! i can't turn and twist my hand in certain directions. until now still haven't recover. got difficulty in lifting up the baby.

xiaoyun,
i still dun get it leh. is it secure to sling bb in this way? wun the bb slip and drop down?

Gathering at Kelly's Place
i hope to attend. but dunno can make it onot.

bx, try a wrist guard? I have a friend who went to make a cast to help it to heal. The cast can be removed when you take a bath.
My own wrist was sprained badly for nearly a month too, just when its getting better, it will be exerted again! Only now its starting to get better for a few days, keeping my fingers crossed!

bx

my LEft wrist also pain, it started during pregnancy, till nw it got worst caused by carry my son, nowaday bring son to nfant care will use bb carrier

kellie

bkk lots of cheap and nice clothes for bb! My bro went there last mth and bought lots of "dirt cheap(19 bhath)" sleeveless hole shirt for my boi which is just nice for the weather now. haha. How i wish i could fly there now.

Andrea and bx take care of yr wrist. use your inner arm strength to lift or carry yr bb. During my ML period, I also tend to use my wrist strength to carry my boi but will soon felt straining. Den my mum advise me to use my inner arm strength instead of wrist strength and i felt much better. Regards to the sling can ask someone to help you to put yr bb in when starting out. Once u are confident and sure den try it yrself.

Bx
bb will not slip down cos the bottom support them.

jaslyn, haha.good idea hor can give it to hb dun wasted hor..

re: pumping
mine is 4-5 hr interval but sometimes 6 hrs

Back