(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

frentee
after my hubby ask me whether bb something wrong i got scare and ask my mum...haha she say good mah sleep thru night at least now i back to work i can sleep in the night.

Pampers
i have tried alot b4 i set on huggies comfort dry and ultra. i also wanted to try Nepia but in the end i found tt not many places sell very troublesome so i use huggies at least everywhere have.

Have anyone taken their bb for the 3rd mth jab. heard from friend tt will have fever.is it true?

i was afraid tt i cant wear my clothes also but luckily i can wear if not i have to spend on buying new suit again.

cheryl
i tried petpet on my bb and after 3hrs she got rashes all over. she hae no problem b4 using giant and drypers. Ntuc, is it good how much is it?

my fave is really pampers. at night he is only allowed to wear pampers! daytime petpet alternated with free drypers and huggies (from hampers).
i found nepia leaks for me too. drypers not bad but always leaves a mark from the gathers. huggies i don't like the tabs, looks uncomfortable at the hips!
happy.gif

frentee: haha! i like that! "jam" ;)

eileen
pao sim is to increase the immune system. i gv my boy 2 days before the jab, but he didn't drink much. he developed slight fever just now. i gv him panadol when his temperature reached 38. he's ok already.
have you given panadol to your bb? 38.4 sounds high for young bb.

jac
so envy. i need to wake up once. pump one side and feed bb another side.

sunny
i realise that alot of mummy still wake up in the middle of the night to feed bb tts why i got abit worried about my bb. Went to see PD last sun because of eczema and ask PD if she is ok to sleep thru night. luckily she say its ok.

xiao yun,
sorry, jst saw the table. hv jst done the t/f, hope nt too late.

To Account POSB Savings
198-15117-3 xiaoyun
Amount S$43.88
Transaction Reference 1682895765

dor,
thanks for ur offer, this might b an alaternative if xiao yun nt coming to JE. will see when the items arrived then.

hi dor,

i need 1 that can autoboil and after that maintains the temp at 40 degrees,got such??
cos my current 1 got the function 98,85 and 60 degrees only,i always need to mix the 60 degrees water with cool water,but the powder still cant dissolve completely

bkkgal,
congrats! your method re napping is successful! my success rate is still 50% only....but A manages at least 1 nap of >1hr in the day and her accumulated nap time averages 2.5 - 3hr. happy enough =)

jac,
OMG.....you're one of those urban legends!!?!?!? can fit straight back into old clothes and such a kuai bb. you have no excuse not to have a no. 2 *heehee*

iso,
jelly belly *WAVE* me too!!!!

cheryl,
My one also like to turn towards TV... No good for their brain development.

Xiao Yun,
Can add me for Calendula Cream -- OOS, $7.48 Thanks.

Garfield,
I want to join your company.... Haha.... Any vacancy?

QooSan,
When are we getting the nursing wrap? Any updates?

Hi Garfield9,

I am going to USANA tomorrow to purchase vitamins for my sister-in-law and myself. If you are interested, I can purchase for you as well. Just to let you know, you may want to get the Essentials as well cause they act like to catalyst to help absorb vitamins and minerals better. Essentials are S$86, Bi-Omega3 is S$36 and Active Calcium is S$34. I have PMed you my mobile number, do let me know before 12 noon tomorrow which products you are interested in.

Hi jeannie,

I would recommend getting Essentials (multi vitamins and minerals), Bi-Omega3 (for baby's brain development) and Active Calcium (for baby's bone development). Essentials are S$86, Bi-Omega3 is S$36 and Active Calcium is S$34.

Please note that they come in 4 week supply. But I personally find them to be very effective yi fen qian yi fen huo). My immune system improved greatly after taking for a month and I continued on.
happy.gif

My mum is taking Essentials with Procosa II for her joint pain. After taking, she remarked that she has lesser aches in her hands and legs.

My mother-in-law is taking Essentials for general health and Phytoestrin for her menopause.

My sister-in-law is now also taking regularly. She quite poor thing. She is pregnant and had severe morning sickness and lack of appetite. Then she got allergic reaction from the vitamins prescribed by her gynae (he scare she not enough nutrients). When I learned and recommended these 3 to her and after she took for a month, her morning sickness subsided and she has a healthy appetite again.
happy.gif

Though I distributor, I not very active in sales. :p I only recommend to people who ask me about it.

Have are some links for your information:
- Essentials (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/essentials/what_essentials.shtml)
- BiOmega (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/optomizers/biomega.shtml)
- Active Calcium (http://products.usana.com/en/products/sg/optomizers/active_calcium.shtml)

e: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten
10. kelly

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1
12. isobellies/ similac/Nan1HA

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1

bb went to bed at 9pm, last feed 8pm. i've been waiting since 4am for her to wake up, until now. was starting to get worried. think i'm going siao liao...always wanted her to sleep thru the night and when she did, i was actually wondering why she didn't wake up!!

Hi kelly,

Where do you stay? I stay in Punggol so can collect from me either SengKang, Punggol or if you free can meet me at Takashimaya also. The USANA office is in Takashimaya. Actually, cause the vitamins are monthly doses, if after you gals take the first time and like it, I can enroll you all as Preferred Customers, set monthly autoships and you will enjoy distributor price as well. Then you can buy as and when you like and collect from Takashimaya. But will only do that when you gals have tried the vitamins and want to continue taking monthly. Or if you gals prefer, I can purchase and you collect from me at Punggol, SengKang or when I go back to work next month at HarbourFront or other NEL MRT stations.

Thank you sunny and dor for your advice on pao sim.. yah i also thot 38.4 is kinda high.. that's why was really worried yest nite.. he seems ok now after a nite's sleep..fingers crossed that fever wont come back this mrng..

kelly.. what are the good schools in pasir ris area for toddler? from what age are they supposed to go?

kelly,
Huh, E is gg to attend pre-nursery liao in Jan 09.. is it just a few hours session or full day ?
Time flies man.. I better start looking out for my boi too..

garfield,
so good.. the longest my gal can sleep is abt 5-6 hrs in one stretch..
but usually she will wake up every 4 hrly for milk during the 12am-6am period..

i see the cartr romper i wanna buy again... but the gap romper i buy 9-12mth, my son like can fit in 1-2 more mth time leh.... hb say dun buy cos so fast cant wear... the carter romper so nice

happy,
i think E will gradually be able to sleep thru as she grows older. 4 hrs is not bad! =) i saw you at patsy's carters BP!! your shou3 jiao3 very quick leh

iso,
ya i oso say *keke* need to do something about it!! i'm using clarins body shaping cream. seems to help a little

cheryl,
which romper you eyeing

garfield,
haha.. i like the purple piece but the price not cheap compared with other BP..

cheryl,
9-12 mth too big for ur son lah.. sure cant wear nw.. try to wear the sizes that he can wear now (or alittle bigger) else u can only keep admiring them.. for mi, i used to buy bigger sizes and keep for future until i forgot all abt it.. by the time i saw it, my son has outgrown it liao.. really a waste of $$.. for my gal, nw i buy 3-6 or 6 mth (depends on cutting), then she can wear it immd once i received the items.. so happy to see her wearing items i bought online.. hb see liao oso said pretty & dun nag so often.. :=P

haha gar me too! i think our bodies and minds are conditioned to wake up thru the nite liao. sometimes (which is v rare) when dd sleeps thru, i'll wake every hour to look at clock and monitor.

my mil stayed over with us last 2 nights. she oso kena conditioned liao. eerytime dd ngeh, she will say "shhhh..." even in her sleep!!

Hi Garfield9,

Wow! Your gal can sleep through the night from 9 p.m.? How old is she? I think must start to train Danica to do so cause going back to work last week of next month. Any tips? :p

Have been trying to establish a rountine for Danica to follow so that when I go back to work there will be minimum trouble. With the HFM disease, my HB and I have decided not to put Danica in an infantcare but to get a maid. <sigh> I was pretty resistent to the idea cause don't really like a stranger in the house. But my HB said maid can help to do housework when I around and take care of baby when I'm not plus we can date in peace so I succumbed.
sad.gif

kirsten
my dd's latch-on time has gradually become shorter and shorter. when she was newborn, feeding time was minimum 45 mins - 1 hr. this became 30 mins and now she latched 10-12 mins per side and she can empty my breasts already. i think as long as you can feel that your breasts are sufficiently emptied, it shud be ok.

sgwave,
i don't have a camera with me now, will try to take a photo to show you. Anyway, is is not bulky to carry..usually i pack it and put inside my handbag (of coz i carry a bigger handbag la).

dor,

Re: No. 2

ya, my gynae also advice me to try after 6 months during my previous checkup..but mai lah, i want to wait till 2 years later. So now must take precaution lor :p

I hear many different ways of ovulation calculation but dunno which one is correct..later calculate wrongly then "strike" how :S

happy,
ya i bought the 5pc carter romper abt one month back. i think this is her 2nd round BP to clear stock.

bkkgal,
*hi five* was up at 3+am to pump, and then decided to wait for A to wake up....ended up doing housework while waiting until 5+am when she finally woke up. in between, kept looking at her to see if there are any signs of waking haha. hb was peacefully sleeping away and he managed to clock in a 7-hr sleep last night!!

artemis,
can i order 1x Bi-Omega and 1x Active Calcium to try out? i'll skip the Essentials for the time being. thanks!! will SMS you for payment and collection.

re sleeping - i didn't really train arielle. she's in her 12th week now and she does wake up once or twice most of the time =P

bx, have u been depriving yourself?! *gasp* poor thing, drink lah, your bb will love fizzy bm. heehee! I even take a glass of wine or two...make my dd drunk and sleepy. hee!

gar, uj will be so envious of el. he barely slept, poor him. last nite dd woke up 2am, 5am, 6am. i blame it on growth spurt. thing is when she wakes, we feed but she damn sleepy, can't feed well, so cannot last and i have to throw away the bm. so sayang. and then the next waking is quite soon after and then feed again but again sleepy. vicious cycle just keeps carrying on lidat lor. damn sian and tiring.

happybee
why dun u get the clearblue fertility monitor? use it as a reverse contraceptive monitor by skipping your fertile days. it's a bit expensive but i think it's the only reliable way to track fertile periods. later when ttc no. 2, you can use it for to check ovulation. i think oral contraception will interfere with bf.

hi ladies!

Jelly Belly
Garfield, iso,
haha...me too!
the 'funny' thing is i was more slim during confinment than now, i think it's due to the food type restrictions thus reducing my total food intake. after confinement, all hell broke loose (esp my favorites like alcohol and ice cream!). now my tummy is buldging and soft jelly like. OMG....

anyone like me-flatter tummy during confiement and flabbier now?

bkkgal,
naughty naughty!!! you drink wine??? =P haha i think i should have a drink now and then too!!

dun say uj jealous of el, me also jealous man!! on average i have to wake up 2x more each night compared to him. then while he feeds A, i'm doing housework.

hang in there!! growth spurt will pass soon. anyway to keep K awake during feed? it's so sayang to have to throw away BM...

Re: type of milk
TBF
1. sunny
2. tongtong
3. Thankful
4. kitsune
5. Artemis
6. tute
7. Winnie
8. xiaoyun
9. Kirsten
10. kelly

Partial BF
1. bx / similac
2. garfield9 / isomil
3. dor11 / similac
4. bkkgal/similac
5. star70/ Nan 1HA
6. maruko/similac
7. p1nk1e/similac
8. frentee/Nan 1
9. happybee/ Enfalac
10. Jeannie/ Mamex gold
11. eileengoh/ Nan 1
12. isobellies/ similac/Nan1HA

FM
1. leila / Nan 1ha
2. Jac / Nan 1HA
3. cheryl / nan 1
4. piglettail/ similac

hi kelly,

i think i saw u mentioned something about bb massage class some time back, will it be possible to let me know more about it?

thanks!

frentee,
why you e-csect @ 39 weeks?

dor,
show us the picture of your Hubby Brand pouch sling, ok?
happy.gif

vitaglo spree #2
CB Diaper Area Wash 6.5 OZ, $6.62
(1) jeannie
(2) qingling(starry)

CB bubble bath light and happy 13 oz, $7.99

BUG REPEL SPRAY CITRONELLA, $7.92
(1) leila

BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ, $6.69
(1) jeannie
(2) leila

SUNSCREEN SPF30 FRAG FREE, $11.82

SUNSCREEN SPF30+CITRONELA, $11.82

MOISTURIZING CREME 4 OZ, $8.83

SOOTHING &amp; HEALING SPRAY 6.5 OZ, $6.69

SHMPOO/BDY WSH SWIM DEFNS 8.5 OZ, $6.62

SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ, $11.82

==================================
Calendula Cream -- OOS, $7.48
(1) dor11
(2) goodbaby
(3) tongtong
(4) bkkgal
(4) thankful

Gar, haha, I was about to share about last night so since you stalked me to Jan MTB thread, no need to repeat my story. Haha.
happy.gif
Thanks, will try the association method you suggested. Haven't been swaddling baby since she's 1.5 months. Problem I foresee is MIL has no problem putting BB to sleep so not sure if she will follow whatever routine we set. Their routine is to carry and pat BB to sleep as she cries, then put her on bouncer when sleepy then continue to rock until she's asleep. Don't know why we can't do that well. Sigh.
sad.gif

kirsten,

Mine usually latch on for abt 5 mins also. The longest is probably 15 minutes. If force her, she will get very angry and cry as if I am torturing her... Also worry that she don't drink enough cos she took abt 10-15 minutes to finish the bottle. But then, she don't ask for milk until after 2.5hr or 3 hr later. May be babies more efficient in feeding directly.

If your baby puts on weight and remains active, I guess, should be feeding enough.

goodbbb
you dun have to test everyday. the fertility monitor will track your cycle i.e. count the days for you, after 1-2 mths, should be quite accurate and if you want to conceive, you simply test on your fertile days and then quickly BD lor. My austrian colleague use it to track her cycle and after 1-2 mths, she knows the cycle choon choon so they dun BD on those days lor. It works well for pp with regular periods.

Kitsune,
maybe you try your MIL's method in MIL's house. i'm wondering is it bcos of the method, or bcos raeanne knows it's a different house/place?

Back