(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

Hi Xiao Yun,

I not sure can a not wor... Borderlinx can combine concierge with ordinary order? If can I don't mind
happy.gif

RE : Babycenter spree

Please let me have your orders by tomorrow 12 noon can? I will be VERY sad if the dress OOS. :p Last time tried to buy Gap one then OOS, OldNavy then OOS, hopefully third time's the charm. (fingers crossed)

re: gatherings
think quite a no of mothers staying in the east.. my IL place might be far for them... haha judging fr not much reply so far.. think we settle for vivo ba.
happy.gif

iso jie:
i nv mash. just put the wedges of avocado in a tupperware and freeze haha

artemis,
borderlinx can combine concierge order and normal order no problem.

i only want that dress. thanks! no more further orders.

jeannie,
happy birthday!!

hi cheryl,

sorry for late response...me today no chance to eat snake. i wanna share the socks but no chance to c the designs yet...later i look n let u knw ok?

Xiao Yun,
Like amy had said you can get delrose from NTUC, guardian, etc. under baby corner, where you can get gripewater.

I got it from a friend during channet's first month celebration. As my friend told me seriously to start on water as early as possible.
I started my girl on water since first few days she was borned. Until 4months plus den she started taking 2x260ml. 2~3months time she is taking 120ml.

But I think it will only take a few month for bb to take their hands on water. Just be patient. Can take glucose meh? Not too sure.

Cheryl,
r you going to bring Vernon for a swim on 6 sep? SMS me ok?

Artemis,
I din realize you have only 2 rooms leh...
Is the healthy Times here? Let me know if it is here, so that I can pick it up. Thanks.
My girl oso a gai gai queen. everyday must jalan jalan. esp must have one before sleep.

Garfields,
What Nestle pack? Yalor. I had signed up, but never get my pack leh.

Amy,
re:bristle worms
yaya.. i rem those days that we woke up in the middle of the nite to hunt them...
wow!!! seahorse!!! my closest is cleaner shrimp spawning....
i love my yellow tang!

re:in the mood
artemis, i think this also applies to c-sec cases

re:close gap
garfield, it is good to have close gap bet the kids... it is just xin ku for that first few years...like mine, eight yrs gap! no joke... so if i gg to have no3... my gap will be just one year.

oscar
instead of wed? how abt tues?

re:staying in the east
garfield, ni mei liang xin!!!! me also east what!!!

re:gathering
jeanice, ya ya... agreed with u to have bumper mat for bb to roll about....

re:yard
tong u can try the shop at chinatown... they do sell.

Happy Birthday, jeannie!

re:sock
anyone sharing with us on boy boy design?

jass,
read somewhere that u keen on the socks sharing too ??

xiao yun,
i've tried the B complex before but end up falling sick aftr taking them for a while. Guess it's jus too heaty for my body to handle
sad.gif

gar.
ya...mayb i shd try the chicken essence. if it really wks like the red bull thingy, that wld b great!!! Always remember those days whereby i had to take red bull n burn midnight oil for exams...glad those days r over!!!!!

bluegin,
i helped tong pick up her nestle pack from parkway parade. errm...i dunno how to get it, maybe the mums who have received it can advise? me courier only hee hee

dor,
of course i remember you in the east!! solly solly...i was thinking of those who live like 3,4 bus stops from parkway. didn't know you also hang out there *grin*

re no 3 age gap, that means you must TTC now and target by Mar09!! jia you!! maybe i join you too hee hee and see you in the next MTB thread

Happy birthday, Jeannie!

re: socks,
too late lah, I already ordered liao but the cheaper version one...

re: dress for dinner,
now I headache lah... tried on my dresses... either can't zip or butts look very big... no waist also liao... my weight never go down at all... coz I didn't exercise despite drafting the plan... So now gotta get a dress asap... my sis' wedding is next month... but I dunno what to wear yet... Any idea where is a good place to get nice dinner dress? Today I shopped at City Hall... got really nice one... A-line dress but damn ex... $300 to $400 plus... no money to buy...
sad.gif

not in office today and got so many posts to catch up with!

re: gathering
the function room at my place is big enuf to accomodate such a big crowd. but then the location is worse than jass' MIL so doubt majority will wanna come lah :p

but seriously if the grp is really that big, jeannie's suggestion is good cos it'll allow us to interact more. anyway, go with the majority
happy.gif

xiaoyun
me using burt's bees lip balm (doubled up as lipstick). yup, i find it good and it's not ex too.

re: socks
if i were to buy, sure get 1-2yrs cos i find that most 6-12mths are too small for shawn liao. slips off so easily. maybe his foot are bigger than the norm :p

Jeannie
Happy Birthday to you!

me also thinking hard about no. 2. scared i got favourite!!!

(now shopping hard @ babycentre...plus thinking very hard about the bumper mat)

leila,
yes. B complex is very heaty. i will get sore throat and crack lips if i don't drink enough water.
however, i react the same with chicken essence too.
so, i only take once in a while.

Wow.. surprise!!!

BX.. u remember my birthday.. so touched.. *hugz*.. Thanks everybody for the well wishes.. so gan dong leh..*hugz to everyone* really cheer me up quite a bit. Although my birthday today but a bit depressed.. sigh.. feedback made by the students made me feel so lousy.. yi yan nan jing.Din celebrate much.... dunno y.. just quite upset.. no mood..no birthday cake.. no singing of birthday song..
kao_sad.gif

Sorry for sounding so upset.. but i am really a bit down..I think its really just one of those days when u urself overworked, overstressed and pp do not appreciate u.Sianz...

On a happy note, weekends are coming!!!! Must have +ve thoughts.. and enjoy the weekend!

Goodbaby and bX.. which one are u all interested in?? wow.. goodbaby.. 6 sets??? 6 differnt designs?? i a bit broke liao..cannot lah.. too extravagant ;P...Maybe 3 sets??If possible i check w the organizer can self collect and then we can share on sunday?? hehe... u all tell me what sets u all interested in k..Yeh.. shopping cheers me up..

Feb08 mummies gathering
date: 6th Sept (Sat)

1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
7) stephie (if i can make)
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
14) Artemis (tentatively prefer 13)
15)tubao
16) Thankful
17) jaslyn + maid + bb (er... can bring maid a not?)
18)qingling (bb n hubby not confirmed)

hello ladies, so long time no post. yes gathering. i hope to join, did so the last time at kelly's place.
happy.gif

Happy birthday jeannie!

dor,
solly me not funny, it's not clear.

what i meant was that if you want no. 3 to be one year gap with gervaise, then need to conceive by mar09 (not mar09 MTB thread). so i see you in the dec09 MTB thread

lezy,
no need to think liao

join dor and i at dec09 MTB thread
just whack baby center
buy the bumper mat (i just got mine and it's absolutely gorgeous!! actually they delivered to me by mistake cos i didn't confirm my order. but since it's at my doorstep, just accepted it)

1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
15)tubao
16) Thankful
19) kitsune + hubby + bb

Socks, hee, jeannie, happy belated birthday! You very bad, tempt me. If you gals are sharing for 12-24 mths, I'm okie to share, Pixie and Minnie both fine.
happy.gif

Babycenter spree, hee hee, are you all ordering after I tempted the mummies with all my purchases. Artemis, how much discount this time? I'm too zonked after taking my cough syrup to shop, will see whether want to order more tom morning. :p

Garfield,
Wow.. not bad huh. Got a free mat. I oso want. Hahah.
Nestle pack: OIC. SO u become courier, y not build more experiences n open your own business.

Artemis,
J&J bath tend to be drier. Not suitable for baby use. Try avoiding this brand.

Dor & Garfield,
WOW. TAlking abt No. 2 liao. I might be following both of you. Either a Dec09 or Jan10. =)
See u ya.

Cheryl,
Me so lazy that after the 2nd session, I din bring Channet swimming liao. =P
So got to be more hardworking like you.

jeannie
hope you are feeling better today. like you said, weekend is coming. Hence, must be happy to enjoy the weekend. our precious days to spend time with our babies!

jeannie
happy belated b/day!
enjoy your weekend! cheer up!

garfield
wah, you got it for free? :p

lezy
don't need to think liao. if you got the space to put the mat, just buy. for me, it's one of the best investment i had for my kids. :D

sunny
the mat really so good ah. u bgt when you had ur gal? don't think i wanna get now cos my boy will use at most half a year? if it's my no.1 then probably will get since there's greater mileage :p

lezy, i totally agree. I just got the mat, no regrets. Its beautiful.... and its really useful. My boy jus learn how to sit on his own for a couple of seconds on the mat. Definitely worth investing in one. I buy the smallest size and its really good enough, though I would really love a bigger mat.

jeannie, happy belated bd!

I am so relieved weekend is coming. Boy sick with flu and cough for the past week and have been so cranky. Hardly sleep and eat. Hoping to spend more quality time taking care of him this weekend.

re: another bb. Wow, you all already talking abt the delivery mth of the bb. Too bad, cannot join the crowd yet cos had c-sec for first one and gynae says got to wait for 1 year later then can try. So hard to conceive for 1st one, not sure after 1 year, still got to try for how long......

good morning mummies,

just did some calculation on the damage i did on online shopping.

BB clothes + toys = 250
Book = 60
Vitamin + creams = 200
Own clothes = 100

hehe... not as big as i imagine. :p

Xiao Yun,

Are you getting Burt's Bee products?

I'm keen to get this:
Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion
http://global.burtsbees.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=1000000001397&catalogId=11801&storeId=10101&langId=-1

I kaypo, think Lezy name overright again.
1) dor
2) cheryl + hb + bb
3) tongtong
4) bluegin (6 sep)
5) snowbelle
6) garfield
8) xiaoyun
9) sunny
10) happymum2b
11) leila
12) oscar
13) Berry
15)tubao
16) Thankful (the rest not confirmed)
19) kitsune + hubby + bb
20) Lezy

thankful,
yup. i already placed order with prettycloud in the spree section.
you can refer to the link i posted earlier.
happy.gif

andrea,
ya.
happy.gif

stephie
ya, i bought it when my gal was around 6 mth old. even now she's 2.5 yo, she's using it leh. it's her play and nap area.

Hi blueginger,

Mine is 4 room flat but HB decided to hack out a room so that can have walk in closet and study room together with the master bedroom. So 3 become 2 lor.

lol... You have not been reading my posts... The Healthy Times stuff have been here since 17 August. You let me know when you want to come but tomorrow is probably out.

Hi dorothy,

Actually, I was referring to harder to get into the mood cause of natural birth trauma but I think the ladies here not as X-rated as me or I too subtle with my hint so did not understand :p

Hi leila,

Yes, must drink water if not very heaty but if you take the recommended 8 glasses a day should be okay.
happy.gif

Hi jeannie,

Hope you are feeling better today. <hugz>

I think I understand how you feel. I told my HB I wanted the new Nokia 6600 fold phone as my birthday present. Since it is not here yet, he said after my birthday not considered birthday present then no need to buy liao. ?!?!? Then when I told him I wanted to have a simple dinner and watch Wall-E, he told me in case the phone very ex, we will eat fishball noodles and expected me to go purchase the tickets. :p Needless to say I threw a fit and refused to talk to him. Will see how he "performs" tomorrow.

Hi kitsune,

They extended the 15% off to this weekend cause of Labour Day. I was expecting that and waited till now for #2. :p

Hi Andrea,

Yes, it's still on. Please provide me your list as soon as possible.
happy.gif

RE : Online Spree Spending

So far I only spent S$195.15 on Danica's clothes via online sprees. Including Singapore purchases I guess I spent around S$520 on her clothes. :p I think I spent around S$200 on her books too.

artemis,
that's very little.
see you organise so many sprees, i thought you are going to spend more than that. (are you sure you counted correctly? :p)

Hi Xiao Yun,

Shouldn't be wrong cause most of the time, I get clearance stuff and only 3-4 pieces (that's why have to organise spree, my own qty cannot make it) :p

Back