(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

morning ladies !

Rise and Shine ! Have fire drill coming up very soon still thinking should I take the lift down first or not. I'm at 14th floor if take stairs down later legs sure feel jelly ! lolz ! Alternatively is I stay put lor.

Pixie
u so cute leh. No cut pay I already 谢天谢地了 still think of pay increase meh. hahaha. Wanna ask you, your maid cannot cook ? It's more economical to cook at home with some simple dishes. I spent $50 per week for marketing for Mon-Fri (lunch cum dinner). Lunch is only maid and my #1. Dinner is whole family of 5. Sat/Sun we eat out cos tired of home cooked food le.

aiyo ladies... we walked half way out to take lift and the drill started and all the lifts stalled !!! hahahaha.. so bobian, we all walk back to our station and continue to work :p

oh those mummies with boys...

Does you boy keep touching his penis ? Mine does leh. Every now and then he will open up his shorts to look and touch his penis. Then he will say mummy my bird bird so big. *faintz*
It's erected la. "Standing hard" and he keep touching it. Do you face the same problem ? How do stop him from touching it ?

Kitsune,

I have maid but still need to stand by at Hm for whatever my kan cheong mil need at times. Sometimes her kan cheongness really can make me cannot tahan. Already told my hubby to move out but he insist we cannot handle and afford.

Chaye
Can cook butbshe cook, no time to help me with the 2kids. 5-9pm r the crazy hrs so i dun want her to cook
She cook lunch though

Have u mummies submitted/updated your income tax filing? date line: 15th Apr, this Friday!

Do u know or aware that we can claim for Parenthood Tax Rebate?? gosh i only aware today & submitted liao
happy.gif

chaye,
glad your new job has been settled! izit same job scope still?

hey the issue of 'keep touching his penis'...my Z oso but on/off thingy...at least he wont touch his penis when we are outside. I don't stop him immediately but i'll monitor his action...usually he did it (touched his penis) for comfort i find...like shiok (like how guys DIY?)...& sometimes curious why his penis will react when he touch/stroke it using his bolster etc. Usually he'll stop touching his penis after few sec or when no one bother to notice his action. I rem there was once, i said to him...hey Z, what are u doing? He said...i play with my KKB & giggle away...he wont stop giggling...i told him no one play with KKB in public...is for ssh ssh aka urinating & pple will laugh at him if he play/touch his penis. But i think he is too young to understand the real meaning & why he can't touch his penis aka explore his body etc. As long as he is not doing it like a habit i think is ok for him
happy.gif

blackbatz
I face 3 kids, you face 30+ leh!! Siong oso hor?? Hee...

Naf
Are you a SAHM? You have your parents at home too? Then how come your #2 dunno alphabets and numbers? wat does he do at home? Wat do you do at home oso? Which sch do you intend to send your #1 to next yr? Depending on the sch, you might get stressed up with the amt of homework hor. Hee...

kitsune
Most of my fren who have 3 kids, the age gap is 2 yrs apart leh. Some cope without maids oso. I think depends on the temprement of the child and how much we can cope. I find 2 kids much more sin-nang. I can still go shopping and high tea(when my prev maid ard). At nights hb and I oso sneak out after the kids sleep. Now with 3 kids can forget it. At least for many months to come.

Heee... seems like 5-9pm is crazy hour for many of the SAHMs!

Hi Mummies

Any idea what food are strongly a no-no for kid with bronchitis/asthma...J is diagnosed with either one from his PD review today
sad.gif

If he still can't recover from his phelgmy cough which had lasted for wks this time round, he gotta use the inhaler liao
sad.gif

Nez, hope ur boy recovers soon. Pm me if u interested with natural remedies.

Mom2nat , wah very xiong!! I dunno whether I want ]
#2 now! Hehe

Jess, preggie Liao??

Pixie, why #1 must eat at 530?? just half an hour difference doesn't matter ba.

Nez,
no cold food at all, means no ice cream and cold drinks. and no citrus fruits/fruit juice.
i had bronchitis when i was young. one grape also cannot eat, start coughing again immediately.

Tongtong, thnx! Had PM u
happy.gif

Grumpus, ooohhh no fruit juices too?? ooopppsss, i still gave him fresh apple juice over the wkend ;p

Kellie,
I am so sad that to hear what has happened to you. Violence is definitely a no-no in any kind of relationship. I don't think you should keep quiet and endure. If situation becomes serious, it will become a crime and it will eventually break up your family.

I understand for some men, they are facing the pressure of being the sole breadwinner. And with family issues like sick family members, I know these are troubles weighing on them. And they tend to take SAHM for granted and had the wrong thinking that SAHM just put their hands out and ask for money. You have to let him know that SAHM is the toughest job in the world. At least for FTWM like me, sometimes we have our work, colleagues, a space for us to getaway at times. But for SAHM, seriously you only have that 4 walls... Not easy. So I hope you can talk to your hubby and let him see your point when he is in a better mood.

In return, you try to listen to his troubles (if he is willing to share). Even if he is not willing to tell, just tell him you are there for him. Need to treat each other with respect. I hope the violent acts stop there and if he continues, you may need to seek professional help. Then also since he loves his kids alot, try to talk to him from the kids' point of view. Like saying what will kids think when they see such violent acts... etc... I hope things will work out for you.

We mummies here, will always be here for you.
happy.gif

Nez,
My girl had a prolonged cough that lasted 2 weeks too. I had to see 2 GP + Polyclinic + TCM then she started to get better this week. I was worried that she contacted bronchitis or asthma too... Then my MIL gave pearl powder she bought from Chinese pharmacy. I think it somehow worked... Now is my boy's turn to cough badly. MIL is going to give him the same powder today.

Then also keep your boy away from cold temp. I had to increase the aircon at night when my kids sleep so that they won't cough so much...

Actually thanks a lot to all mummies. My husband is a extreme person. He is very sweet to me and thoughtful but of cos there is always his other side. He does loves his gals very much but it kinda given me a lot stress.

To the rest of ppl in this current household, I am like a bitch who just like to raise my voice but frankly speaking to stay with in law and my sil can sometimes take a toil to my mental state

Btw, pls dun pictured me as a victim of a family abuse. It is just a fight that turn super nasty... I still have his sub card and I am going to utilise it soon.

Wah, the kebaya v nice hor... so tempted to buy leh.

Tongtong
1 child can b v lonely leh. Dun worry, your kids might not be as active as mine. Hee...

ok kellie, buy more later ! It's good that he's sweet to you and loves his gals la. No worries. Just shop and sign his card. lolz

steph
saw your D&D fotos in FB wor. Nice golden dress. The 3 bond gals ! hahaha
Ok Z touches his kkb too har. When I stop him he will giggle too.

Pixie
X1 still goes to cc right ? not full day ? Maid can cook dinner early around 5pm then fetch X1 back. cannot ma ?

Jess, my da yi ma just came yesterday too. So confirmed cannot get rabbit baby Liao ah, I also feel sad. Hiaz...

Kellie, that's good. Talk to him n ask him not to do it bah.
happy.gif

Tongtong, r u enjoying your new job?
happy.gif

oh steph
Forget to tell u. We received a letter from IRAs stating that we need not file for income tax wor unless there is extraordinary claims then we need to file.

I'm still doing my same scope rather than put me in IT to do things that I dun really enjoy
happy.gif

Kellie,
Definitely not labelling you. Just hope everything's well in everyone's family.

Agreed that living with ILs is not easy. That is why I am also dreading for this day to come...
sad.gif

nez,
no citrus fruit juice. means no orange juice etc. apple juice is ok as long as it's not cold.
apple, banana and papaya r the safest fruits.

Steph,
YOur D&D is very happening! All the James Bond and Bond girls! Hahaha, your hubby's full SWAT outfit is cool! Where does he get them??? Or he used to be a SWAT???

Yes, finally filed my income tax yesterday. I was not sure about PTR until my hubby explained to me yesterday. Very ignorant of me. :p

Kitsune,
YOu are still thinking of rabbit baby ah? Hahahah, dragon also can lah.
I am also very sad. Next month can start trying for dragon baby and yet I wish I can have but in reality it is not possible... so sad...

chaye
x1 takes his dinner at 5-5.30...after cooking (she starts cooking at ard 4.30), the maid needs to clean n washup the kitchen, do the laundry from cc, and the linen of x2 blah blah
shes occupied till 9pm + if we cook dinner...
nevermind lah, i dun want the hassle...no cook = no clean oily kitchen for 1 hr

Oh tongtong
Actually x1 return home, shower, oredi 5-5.15. Then i give him his dinner. Coz if i wait, he will ask for snacks like bread, biscuits etc coz hes hungry. Last meal at cc was at 3pm so hes hungry again at 5+...in order not to have bad habit of eating snack before his dinner, i give him dinner straight after his shower. Frm young, x1 has been taking his dinner between 5-5.30....a habit from mil place

Aqua,
Many reasons like $$$, time, commitment etc.
Of course although such things can be worked out but I think it would mean compromising the attention given to my 2 kids. So the rational side of me tells me no #3...

And recently both my kids are sick and it has been a hell for both me and my hubby... So we cannot imagine if we have another newborn...

mom2nat, yup, my hubby still doesn't want. Just wistful thinking on my part lar.

If the accident didn't happen and I went for my course in Jan and I'm already earning $ after being a real estate agent, still got hope to change his mind re $ concerns and go for no. 3. My dr review is next Monday, hope x ray show that I'm fully recovered so that I can go all out to find a job. Right now, we are not even TTC so no way to strike. But the accident disrupted and delayed everything, maybe it's fated bah that I won't have a rabbit baby lor. If by 2012, cannot change his mind, then I'll stick with just 2 kids. Got pros also lar, ideal travel size family, got more $ and time for both of them n we can retire early. hehehe.
happy.gif

Mom2nat, sahm since last jul. My dad is working so day time me and my mum. I hav to help out mum with housechores and my eldest boy attend 3hrs class in morning. By the time back home will feed both boys lunch then nap time. Tried teachin younger one before with Kor Kor but end up he always disturb him so my mum will look aft him while I teach Kor Kor his homework. Main reason quit job is to look aft kids and eldest on his work since next yr pri 1 n mum house chores as she dun wan helper. When #3 comes along, she already telling me difficult to cope which is true...

Hb always bz with work n sometimes end up frustrated with kids when they dun listen to him or playful...Nowadays hb dun dare think of #4 as initially he wanted to have another girl...heh

I also haven't submit income tax...anyone knows whether if u rent out ur house, need to state this under one person or must be state under both hubby and wife in income tax?

Hi naf,

If I'm not wrong, need to declare in both spouses income tax for the income generated from rental of flat.

Hi everyone,
Hehe... Always too late to reply to all posts... Reading silently only.

Pixie
My kids eat ard 5-530pm timing too. Your maid is at home all day right? She can prepare some soup or stew b4 hand, so by evening got food liao. My maid oso busy until night time if cook, but I eat outside food until sian. I opposite from you, lunch ta bao, dinner cook.

Naf
Your #3 is a boy too? At least both of your kids nap. My #1 doesnt' take naps since K1-K2. Thankfully my hb comes back early, ard 6pm, so he will help handle the kids. I oso try to teach #1, but if #2 ard, v difficult ah. NOw need to bf #3... lagi worse! I dare not think too much oso, can only pray for strength.

kitsune
well, keep the options of having #3 open lor. Situations changes and if you love kids, can have when you get a job. for me, I think having 3, I need to be at home more, not really the income. Cos I feel the kids need me more. So when I realised I have #3, I know I no need to think abt gg to work for the next few yrs liao.

mom2nat, #3 is not an option if I dun work. So see how lor. Anyway, I think being a SAHM to 3 kids is very stressful. Just that it'll be difficult to BF for long if working. I managed to do it for RaeAnne lar but that's only because I worked in a hosp and there was a nursing room. :p

Yep..Net income ..so got to minus off maintenance fees/aircon servicing etc...stuff. Then net rental income divide by 2..I just did mine 2 days ago.

Morning ladies

Mom2nat, my #3 is girl. 1st 2 are boys... Ya manz need to bfeed and take care of the other 2 can go crazy at times. My kids sleep late like 10+pm as sometimes wait for daddy or rather when I also working as they will wait for us then sleep as we co-sleep together last time...sometimes jus wish need more than 24hrs or more hands to help out...and my #1 getting more and more naughty... Getting out of hand.

Blackbatz...thanks, will go check website too
happy.gif

yesterday wanna post this but got system error n wipe away what i wrote
sad.gif

chaye,
thanks! haha golden dress...more like evening gown...lolx
not only 3 bond girls...alot of sexy women in my company ah!

For the income tax filing, i dun need to file but i need to update the PTR portion.

krystle,
lolx...my hb not a SWAT...he bought the SWAT outfit (only the outer layer like bullet proof vest which isn't) cost $80 & fake gun for $40! It was just for the fun...& indeed he can be labelled as the best dressed spouse as no other man dress up likdat...all in tux/jacket/v formal wear that night!

mon2nat/naf,
really peifu u all with 3 kids...not easy.
i am like kitsune...if i got #3 oso suicidal...my kids age gap will be 3,2 & 0...w/o helper/maid. BUT if #1 & #2 goes full day CC & #3 with my MIL, maybe still doable....just dreaming lah...v scare to think of another newborn bb now & i dun fancy dragon bb cos registration/enrol for school will be difficult + my age catching up...hiaz...back to reality:p

Hello mummies!

Chaye,
Congrates! So now you no more worries liao lah. Job secured, yeah!

steph,
Forgot to tell you, I can no longer get free entrance for bird park, zoo, night safari and science centre liao. Instead, it has been changed to Singapore Flyer, Wild Wild Wet and Snow City. You interested in any of these places of interest?

To all mummies,
Jia you, jia you, jia you!!! Sure you all can do it. Prioritize the things that you need to do. And get help (all sorts) when you need it.

kam,
thanks for info! wow yr co offer such nice benefits to employees. Mine NIL
sad.gif

I like to try Snow City. Your free pass can allow entry for how many pax & child per visit?
I would love to bring my parents on the S'pore Flyer if it's convenient for u (collect pass from u & return etc). Thank u!

Steph77, nice gown...ur hb also look smart leh! U whr got old....we abt same age mah...frankly envy tat ur pil can help out not like mine...if they can cope it is ideal to let both go cc and ur in law take care #3 hehe

Hi mummies,
Just brought B to Thomson Child Development Centre for assessment this morning. I actually did their online child development survey and the PD invited us to go down for a consultation to rule out ADHD.

Conclusion is B is actually above average. He's obsession for repetitive things and his stubborness are actually more of his personality than ADHD. PD also noted he's quite a perfectionist. Good cos he may excel in areas he's interested in but bad, cos he may not be able to accept failure. So we gotta to change his mentality slowly. PD said he should be improving on his self-control by 5 years old otherwise we'll have to see doc again. Repetition gives him a sense of security and lets him feel that he's in control, but he should outgrow it.

Feel a sense of relief, at least now we know he doesn't have ADHD but he's just a spirited child with a tough personality...haha.

Yvonne
Yah la, told u dun worry Liao!!! Good to get sone reassurance too. There is a book on highly spirited child, maybe u can buy n read
happy.gif

steph, u look v good for ur dnd, very sexy ! , ur pil so nice, dun mind helping u look after if u hav 3 kids? then u shld wait, quickly have one more n close fac . nex week is my detail scan, hope bb is healthy and all is well. btw hw to allocate the ptr?

Back