(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


Mom2nat: hope we can have breakfast soon, wen u flying off?
happy.gif
my helper v forgetful, thot suppose to b mi forgetful due to my pregnancy but she"s worse than mi..

tong tong: poison ivy add is 100 Neo Tiew Road. open 9-6pm wed to sun and PH. is 5mins drive fr Hay farm.

Luca: my edd is end dec, my gynae told mi maybe b4 Xmas.. i told him then hope to b xmas bb. so i'm celebrating my boy 2 yrs birthday next wk, 1 mth earlier as i'm doing confinement in Jan... and gotta get all my xmas gift ready by mid dec in case i pop cant go shopping for xmas gift.
 
Icy' is Xavier still having cough? maybe u can cook apple or pear soup for him? wen Ray got cough i boil these soup for him..
 
Kam, luca, me went with hubby and it's very near at Expo so not worried lar. Since got fair then buy now lor. Wait pop already, even more difficult to go out and buy for hubby.

Bought Garmin 255w at $299 in the end. Prefer holux $259 cos the software is more user friendly but the volume too soft. Can't even hear it at the hall. Definitely can't hear it in the car if we are playing children songs for RaeAnne. :p

Kam, I got a Shinco portable DVD player but so far we never bring it to use in the car. Only watch it in our room. :p

Going for gynae check later. Hope baby did not gain too much weight. :p

Icy, hope xavier is better today.
 
kitsune
i use the shinco portable player in the car coz long journey from je to sk...i lay it flat and slot into the back seat pocket so i dont need to hold the player. else my son sure hold himself and press press until spoilt....
 
lyn,
He is still coughing, airway infection. The fever comes on and off. He seemed better in the afternoon, but the fever will come at night.

How do u cook the apple or pear soup? I tried apple soup with almond before, he don't like it. Think he don't like certain smell, like barley but he take chrysanthemum.


Kam,
Oh.. heartbreaking and sad hor.. but at least he is attached to daddy and not other care giver. The only good thing that come out good from my boy getting sick is, my hb is more fully involved in taking care of my boy. He slept with him and made him to sleep sometimes, cos I tried not to get the virus from him. So sometimes when he wants attention, he go and grab daddy's hand.
 
Steph, sleep train them! Heehee..that's wat I did and now it's a breeze. Bedtime reading, drink milk and say good night, tuck in bed with kisses, close door and it's me time! Only issue my older one will escape to my room in the middle of the night when all asleep...
 
Pixie, think the shinco salesman said we can play it in the car too, strap to back seat like you said. But I think unless really no choice, not keen to let my gal watch tv on the go. Like not very good for her eyes. Unless it's a long ride to Malaysia bah. hee.

Went for gynae check just now. At 38w2d, RaeAnne is between 3.1 to 3.2 kg. Head circumference is around 32cm and I'm 1cm dilated. Gynae also surprised I'll drag for so long. :p She said maybe I'm the sort who will slowly dilate then once reach 2-3cm then water bag burst. Anyway, next appt is 5 Dec and if I don't pop by then. She'll talk to me about inducing. Sian, induce sure very painful. :p

Tried out the Garmin GPS just now. Not bad, it gave us a shorter route for us from TMC back to home. Think my hubby is starting to trust the GPS since he decided to go with the suggested route instead of his usual route. Hee.

Verene, oh no, how's his fever? RaeAnne is still coughing too. Last night, she got blocked nose so can't sleep well. I slept on her cot bed with her from 230 - 530am. 610am, she cried and hubby carried her in upright position so that she can sleep until 8am. :p Just now, used the nasal spray to clear her mucus cos she tends to breathe it back in. She hates it and struggled very hard. PD said review this Sunday but hubby is keen to try TCM liao. :p
 
Lynn
I not flying... I taking ferry... ahhaha.. to bintan. Well, forgetfulness comes in the package. I haven't found a maid who isn't leh.
 
Kitsune,
Induce is very painful. I am glad that I did not have to go thru induce for #2. Don't want double the pain since the delivery pain is inevitable. Maybe you walk more to accelerate dilation => waterbag burst.

BTW, if you go and deliver, who will take care of RaeAnne?
 
Kitsune,

just brought Javier to the GP just now. he had fever and diarrhoea still. got these 2 medication for him lor. Doc say some virus bug spreading around as many kids down with diarrhoea and fever liao. that time, u give birth to raeanne, how many weeks? hope u give birth soon then no need to induce.
 
pauline, how is it with a maid? difficult to train or not? Still thinking if I shld get one. Like alot of trouble lehz..where does maid sleep?
 
Verene, I see, hope he gets well soon. When RaeAnne turns 2, we are going to start bringing her to see GP, cheaper. PD visits very siong. :p

I gave birth to RaeAnne 9 days early, 38w5d. Today, I'm 38w3d. :p

Babe, not difficult to train a maid if you are SAHM cos got more time. With a baby coming, the maid can help with the 2 older kids. Mine sleeps on the tilam in RaeAnne's room but me and hubby are still the ones putting RaeAnne to sleep. But once she has slept, the maid attends to her first if she wakes up to cry in the middle of the night.
 
hey babe long time no see how have u been? guess u must've been successful being a sahm, now ur kids sleep trained liao hor? jia you. I want be sahm too but bo $ haha
 
went to compasspoint just now to catch the elmo show. so many pple there. just stand at the side to let Javier watch a while. hubby carried him til waist pain liao.
 
Verene,
Hope Javier get well soon.

My boy just got better today.. phew.. but he can cough non-stop for 20 mins.. don't know how I can make him stop. Only can say at least his fever subside already.
 
Verene, we wanted to go Compasspoint too to see Elmo but RaeAnne only slept at 345pm so cannot make it. RaeAnne has been crazy about Elmo ever since we let her watch Elmo goes to the doctor (when we had to 'pian' her to take med). Now, once med time, she'll take the tv remote control and ask us to switch on the elmo dvd. Then she'll take the syringe and pretend to feed he Elmo toy. Hubby and I watched the dvd until sian though. :p
 
went to compasspoint for the 4pm show. we queued like crazy and the person before me was the last person allowed to be admitted. super suay haha but nevermind coz x was not interested in the show at all and was more keen in the santa claus that were displayed next to the stage...

the 7pm one...even more packed. i think twice as packed..

but....i went into poh heng and they were having sale...a ring, with a huge amethyst, surrounded but freshwater pearls, and each peal is surrounded but a circle of diamonds (those crushed diamond bits), its $950, and its 50% off....

SHOULD I BUY? heehee
tmr last day...sighs...$475 leh
 
pixie,
I was at Compass Point in the morning for brunch and grocery shopping. Also bought a Thomas Train Set from Kiddy Palace as B's X'mas present. I saw the queue for the 1pm show...it was already quite long when we left at 12.15pm. Anyway, can just stand along the railing outside Metro at Level 2 to watch the show...just as good
happy.gif


Do you have 13th month bonus? If yes, then just buy the ring as a gift for yourself lah. Or better still, ask your hubby to buy for you if he gets his bonus...hahaha!
 
yvonne
aiyah missed. i was there at 330 to 7. yeh we stood at the barrier but x wasnt interested in the show at all...

i dunno got 13mth or not leh. but tmr is last day of sale liao...$500 for a ring is considered cheap, but i can do a lot with $500 that needs my attention more...
my hb say if he buy me the ring then i gotta buy him a hp (empty set). thats more ex ah! i lugi
 
Pixie, if you r still thinking of it tomorrow, then go buy lor. ;)

This year's civil servant's bonus so pathetic. Was eyeing new HP but I think cannot buy liao cos hubby said sekali next year recession again. :p

Verene, I have the 2007 Pig Coin baby commemorative set for RaeAnne. Got one Ox set for Raelynn too. RaeAnne likes the Elmo song too.
happy.gif
 
kitsune,
yalor, govt way too stingy liao lar, i was hoping for at least 0.5 since we didnt get d mid yr bonus. really damn disappointed! shucks!!
 
Luca, ya lor, imagine, if I were not preggy, would have plan to go Taiwan with RaeAnne this Dec. The pathetic 13th month can't even pay for our holiday. Lousy bonus. :p Last time, when I was in govt healthcare at least they pay better bonuses from 2 months plus to 3 months plus. :p
 
same lor, i waited so long for it, really needed dat extra cash, but in the end..*$%@!!
wow dat's alot. but dun think the govt will give us dat much. over their dead body hehe ;p
 
Luca, Sigh, bo bian lor, hope next year's bonus will be better. Really hope to go somewhere further Dec 2010. :p

Pixie, after your Poh heng tip off, I went to take a look at the TM branch. End up buying a small sapphire pendant with tiny diamonds surrounding it at $195 (half price) and a Garnet pendant for RaeAnne at $31 (Jan birthstone). Wanted to get one for Raelynn too but they only have Citrine $25 only (Nov birthstone) and I'm not sure if she will be born in Nov or Dec so in the end didn't get it. :p
 
kitsune, u havent pop? u r due soon and u r still busy shopping n cheong to sintex? reali peifu!!!
raelynn prob wan to be a dec baby, weather v collong for confinement too, hand on!
i love december, lots of holidays and i am also dec bb
happy.gif
 
Aqua, ya lor, I wait until sian liao. I'm already walking a lot plus sometimes carrying RaeAnne. Tired cos head already engaged and I'm already so big. Legs already swollen like pig trotters. But Mei Mei is later than Cheh Cheh. Don't know why leh. :p

Ya, my only conclusion is she prefers to be Dec baby too. Bo bian lor, it's up to her. Not me cos I'm not keen to induce. But if she's too big then will have to see how and decide whether to induce after next gynae visit at 5 Dec. :p
 
Kitsune,
Hang on there! I guess your tummy is too comfy for RaeLynn. Hahahha... Coz normally #2 will come out faster than #1 (that's what my gynae said and it was true for me. #2 was 1 wk earlier.)

Pixie,
Heng you managed to bot your ring. I also just eyed Lovita Reine pendant (crown in a heart shape with diamonds) @ $299 at SooKee. But not sure if want to buy. Coz hubby just bot a diamond pendant which is 0.5 carat. So it sounds a bit dumb that I bot and wear the $299 pendant instead of the 0.5 diamond carat, right? So I don't know leh... But like the crown thing...
 
Pixie, that's good. I didn't see your amethyst ring at TM branch though. Probably sold out. Lucky you bought it. Not much selection for the 50% off jewellery cos last day liao.

Me impulse buy lar cos I had a small sapphire ring that hubby bought a few years ago so thought the small sapphire pendant can match with the ring lor. Anyway, next time can pass down to my gals. Hee. ;)
 
kitsune
its not amethyst, its quartz. yesterday salesgirl gave me wrong info neh. anyway i've checked with the sales ppl, they say different branches different goods so mine is considered the last pc
 
mom2nat
after thinking much about it, i've managed to get a "partial funding" from hb - advance of my 2010 vday & wedding anniversary present. bo bian. else i really dont have the heart to chut $$ to buy a "want"
 
haha, just went and dig out my sapphire ring. Turns out the ring's sapphire and the 2 diamonds besides it are bigger than those on the sapphire pendant. Don't know whether it will look strange when I wear them together. ;P

Hmm... I don't know how quartz looks like. What colour is it? White?

Singtel long queue so didn't get a chance to check out trade in value of my N85. If not, I would have wanted a new HP for Xmas and ROM anniversary present. :p
 
kitsune
quartz looks pale, and mine is a shade of pale green. quartz is just a semi precious stone, I think ruby n sapphire etc are better than quartz ba so that's y my ring is cheap
 
Hi ladies, have the price of confinement lady gone up? Juz called up mine and she said up by $100 due to transport. Hiaz..she might not make it. Anyone has good ones to recommend? pro-bf, clean, good food...
 
Pale green, sounds very sweet. I know ruby is more expensive than sapphire but I'm not sure by how much. I like diamonds and pearls. Jade also nice but seems to be more suitable for older ladies, somehow look more elegant.
happy.gif


Babe, when's your EDD? Want to try mine? She's charging $2k onwards for 2010 though.
 
luca, was eyeing iphone or n97 mini cos I want a bigger LCD screen. But I've never used touch screen phone before. There's another nokia phone that has both numpad and qwerty keyboard but can't remember which model. Must see how much my old phones can fetch before I can confirm what I can afford also. :p
 
u can check the trade in value via the singtel shop online mah. think it should be worth $200 ba.
touch screen phones are so popular these days. im thinking of getting one too. a high megapixel, either sony or samsung.
 


Kitsune.. u are still here ah!!
I thought u'll be earlier.. in tat case maybe we can really meet in the hospital liao.. sms me lah.. if u pop.. maybe really can go visit u.

Yeah!! today is my last day of work! Clearing my AL and starting my ML.. yeah!!
 

Back
Top