Thanks, Aqua, Kam, Luca, Krystle, Verene, it's the make up. Even the photographer who saw me today sans make up and shaggy hair do (courtesy of QB house) said I look very different without make up. Duh, even though it's true. No need to be so frank mah. But as Steph mentioned before, she's not good in PR lar.
Verene, we had quite few smiley photos of her to choose from too. Think there were more than 50 photos in total and I only picked 11 (1 8R, 5 5R included in package, 6 additional 5R at $90)
Hope you are up and about soon.
Icy, poor Xavier. I hope he gets well soon and your hubby is around to give support. Bronchitis already very 'kelian', if got to be hospitalised, will be scary for him and very tiring for you. Jia you!
Pixie, thanks. Showed hubby your post and he's very happy. Were you at Popular? They are on 20% promotion right? So, did you buy his books?
His 4th book "Why Be A Champion?" is going to print this Thurs and will be launched in Dec. Please support, support!