(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


Steph,
I want to buy Hermes birkins too. Want to go and put our names on waiting list or not? Last time my hubby used to work in Hermes. Got lots of lobang but they don't give discounts for birkins bags to staff.

Yes, Nexyanne is Anne Soh.
happy.gif
 
Haha, I think you all post very fast too. Everyday I'm chasing after the threads. By the time I can reply, I think the topic long over. So in the end, normally end up not posting, just reading.
 
-Sat, 14 Nov, 11:15 - 12:15pm (max 5 kids for trial only, class is full)

-Sat, 14 Nov, 4-5pm (max 5 kids for trial, can take in 4 more kids for permanent class)
1. pixiepixel
2. vereneting
3. kitsune_sg
4. lynn chong
5.

-Sun, 15 Nov, 930-1030am (max 5 kids for trial only, class is full)

-Weekday trial, Fri 4-5pm (new class, so only a few kids enrolled, can take in 5 kids for trial and permanent class)

Aiya, I cant confirm now, cos I will be back from my trip and then not sure if they have any program since my fil is ard. Perhaps u all can register first, if I can make it, I will go and book the same time slot as all of u. :D
 
Pixie,
how u know got long wait list for birkins? how much does it cost now since it's appreciating?
These superstars always set new trend for bags n clothing which end up makes it so expensive for us to buy..duh!
 
luca,
birkins bags got to wait long coz all the bags are hand made. they said avg waiting time is 5 yrs. Price ranges from $5k to $15k, depending on design, material, colour etc...
 
Lynn, yes she did say so. But not sure what she wants now cos 14 Nov can only take in 4 more for permanent class.

But since Jess and Icy (from the original gang who expressed interest) are not signing for now, I'll put in mom2nat onto the list first bah.

-Sat, 14 Nov, 4-5pm (max 5 kids for trial, can take in 4 more kids for permanent class)
1. pixiepixel
2. vereneting
3. kitsune_sg
4. lynn chong
5. mom2nat???

-Sun, 15 Nov, 930-1030am (max 5 kids for trial only, class is full)

-Weekday trial, Fri 4-5pm (new class, so only a few kids enrolled, can take in 5 kids for trial and permanent class)

Mcfluffy, I see, got school event that day?
 
hi sy,

by the time i log in is mostly at night,so sometimes i can only read,david gan mentioned in tha papers that he going to buy kym ng a Hermes Birkin as wedding gift,roughly how much?
 
goodbbb, we have a few night birds here so you can still post. Otherwise you can always post in the night then we answer in the day lor. haha.
biggrin.gif
 
Jess,
thought u feeling feverish, still eat otah ar? heaty leh :p

krystle,
wah so long? i wonder how come Victoria can get it so easily..

David Gan always give expensive gifts to his friends, how lucky they are man..

MIA Mummies,
please at least leave a short message here to let us know that u r still reading this thread, show some support leh.. hehe :p

kitsune
how clever of u to say dat
happy.gif
better late than never hor hehe
 
luca, today you also one of the night birds ah? ;) Ya lor, David Gan rich what. Plus his friends are also his clients, must know how to PR mah...
 
kitsune,
ya was a night bird for awhile last night coz need to settle my cafe and roller coaster kingdom in facebook ;)

mylife,
i hope ur insomnia is not because u watch too much of 光陰的故事? ;p
 
steph, went for bloom shot today. Was late n rushing then still got to do make up. Managed to park at mosque street, many parking lots cos morning. My solo shots were not very nice, hee so chose more group shots with my gal instead. Paid for extra 7 shots at $15 each. :p raeanne was very grouchy on the car ride home. Luckily we tapow mac back n after shower, n milk, she slept immediately at 2pm n just woke up at 430pm.
happy.gif
 
Wow, you gals are as fast as usual. Me now hardly have much time, not to talk about feeling sick and like a pig always wanna sleep. Thanks for the well wishes. Also dunno y so fertile. Muz do something about it after this 3rd one.

Kam, thanks for following my blog. Pls la, the activities is not everyday and like once in a while kind that I feel I'm not doing much at all. The cot ah, it's ok, it's a spare. Will juz upgrade my boy to bed once the little one comes around.

EDD - mid june

Seriously, I'm already planning to go back to work and kinda got myself a place in sch. Now like that I'll juz let things move on its own.
 
Hi, babe, hehe, now you got an extended vacation from school? Will you still get paid ML then? Can you tell me where you got the threading set for Abel? Thanks.
happy.gif
 
hi,

any 1 used thermos Food Container JCG500P?is it comparable to thermos foodgo Leak-Proof Food Jar B3000?cos the jcg500 is 16oz,whereas the foogo is 10oz

babe,

can the 1st 2 months of ur ML be separated?cos if not,would be "eaten" cos holidays?
 
Luca
Haha, maybe it's chicken & egg? Hehehe. It started with me hvg insomnia, so i watched the summary on my iphone's youtube, then got addicted and didnt sleep becos i want to watch.
happy.gif
 
Goodbbb, is JCG500P the taller food jar with a black cover? I've not used that before but happy with my foogo Leak-Proof Food Jar B3000? Even if I dropped it, it's well cushioned with the rubber bottom. If the opening size is the same as B3000, should be ok. Personally, I find B3000 enough if you are bringing porridge. I don't like the tall food jars cos the spoon has to be pretty long to scoop out the food easily. Also, I've started upgrading to the 3 tier food containers cos RaeAnne usually like to take rice/porridge with dishes and soup now instead of all-in-one porridge. :p
 
no wonder, that must have caused u to lose sleep even more just to watch the drama.
take care, prolonged insomnia is not good for health.
happy.gif
u must be really tired during the day since u didnt sleep much?
 
afternoon mummies
went to botanical gardens in the morning, after that my boy refuses to sleep. dilly dally until 1pm then sleep...

wah goodbb rare to see your post.

mylife
issit that good? then i go online n watch liao leh


yest so angry with my hb. we went visiting my parents and he always dont like x touch this or that, aka stranger in MY OWN home like that. then keep holding him so that he cannot come down from sofa. x naturally cry, my hb smacked his thighs and keep shouting at him. i bae tahan liao (was eating halfway) and went to a quiet corner with him. pls lor, x just eaten, sure vomit out. told my hb to stop shouting liao still dun care me. in the end x merlion-ed all over me and the floor.
got so fedup, i screamed at my hb. kns, always like to shout and smack my boy. as though so much negativities in the household. he really dunno the difference between FIRM and FIERCE.
guys hor seriously need to be woman for a day. seriously dont know how to take care of kids and then get frustrated and shout shout shout

just now at botanical gardens made me fedup too. didnt want x to get down, walk the grass, get close to the swans and birds. said i never supervise him closely n let him run about. pls, this is a GARDEN for you to walk/run. whats the good of going there when you cant even touch the ground? in the end i fedup, i put x on my shoulders and walk alone, let x touch the leaves, flowers, etc

sometimes i pity my boy. a lot of restrictions, cannot do this; cannot touch that. no childhood :-(
haiz ok enough of ranting
 
Poor Xandall. Pixie, can understand, these few days my hubby down with cold so quite short tempered. Shouted at RaeAnne a few times when she's being her usual self, wanted to touch things, take things and throw etc. I also reminded him not to take it out on us since he got MC from dr still insist on going to work from 7am - 630pm everyday. What kind of lesson are you teaching the kid by shouting? Next time, when she grows up, she'll learn to shout louder than you. :p

My FIL is more kiasu and kiasi, cannot touch this, cannot touch that. Expect us to be within her 30cm radius at all times. Too protective, how can the child learn? If go out, just bring along wet wipes (medicated, antibacterial ones or hand sanitizer if you are really ks). Then if the kid touches anything dirty, wipe/disinfect first, then go back wash hands lar. What's the big deal? :p But then having said all this, my gal doesn't like to touch sand or get herself dirty even when I bring her to the park or beach, hiaz. Her playgroup teacher said when she was doing printing with vegetables, once her fingers touch the paint, she wants to throw away the vegetable liao. :p
 
Pauline,
It's the exam period stress la..Any responsible and caring teachers will turn up to help their students clear the last lap although 99.99% of the time the students would not appreciate it..

Have u received the books yet? Pix from the Phonics books are really cute and I very heartache by my boy's rough handling.

Mom2nat,
Which play are u planning to go? Just registered with JG, will try out for a term to see how I cope next year..

Mcfluffy,
I'm also like u..only got chance to read..By the time come back want to post, the thread don't know move until where..

Steph / Pixel,
Really make me "xing yang yang" ..Shall add on to my wish list..Prada..Chanel...Hermes..
 
kitsune
haiz
really like living in a bubble leh. my boy loves to run, jump, and touch stuff my hb say cannot to everything. and keep insisting that i never look after my boy. he needs to learn how to be independent mah

blackbatz
nowadays a lot of nice branded bags leh
dont buy seasonal kind, sure will appreciate one
 
kitsune
Sorry leh, 14th I can't go, cos I have a play to go to.

Blackbatz
This month gg a few, duck n dive, fireflies, swimmy... 3 plays... hee...

Babe
From your blog, you are doing a v good job teaching Abel wat! And he is fantastic, independent, can even do puzzles! And you do more art and craft with them than I do!!

Dunno why do you keep saying you are not doing much with them, not teaching them, dunno wat to do with them?? Hmmm...
 
pixie
yes it's very very good, it's not just a 偶像戲 but also a very heartwarming drama. Maybe i old liao, watched it feels like travel back in time when i was a young kid era. But the plus side is the lead actor and actress. LOVE their chemistry!

Talk about arts and crafts, i think me lagi worse lo. Lazy mommy. Not creative at all. I went to this Halloween party yesterday. The girl is like 2.5 yrs old. The mommy hor, can prepare some simple crafts work for us to play, cut out the colour papers and make an impromptu polaroid phot frame with stickers...i wonder how i'm going to cope when i'm so clueless about craft works myself next time Rylee is older!
sad.gif
 
Pixel,
U mean buy seasonal types and not the classic types?

Everything appreciate after a while. Even CB also appreciate..Does ur sister still organise the CB BP?
 
luca
haha.. ya lor. but cant resist the temptation of the otah. haha.. so still ate some. luckily i still managed to attend my best friend's wedding dinner yesterday
happy.gif
i still want to order somemore when i finish this batch of otahs. haha. left only 3 or 4 packs...

Pixie
dun angry k. maybe ur hubby is just over protective
happy.gif
but he meant well ba. my boy also merlioned on sat cos my hubby overfed him at the buffet. then Javier still drink chocolate milk. so when he couldnt take it anymore, he just merlioned. somemore it was at a church wedding buffet. but nvm la, we cant stop such things from happening. just got to quickly go clean him up.... next time we have gathering at the park, then ur hubby cant say much le lor. cos all the kids will be playing together
happy.gif
 
Blackbatz, maybe bah, but my hubby should be seasoned by now right? Already 9 years in service liao leh, still so stressed meh? His GP paper only next week leh but don't know why he still has tons to mark.

Yup, I received the Phonics books from mama21 but my gal is not interested at all. Even the Pelangi Animal & Rainbow series books (just received them today) are doing better. :p

Babe, agree with Mom2nat, you are doing a lot liao leh. I tried buying the mini jigsaw puzzle for my gal after inspired by Abel, she only has patience to try and put 2 pieces of jigsaw together and rips out the layers. :p
 
Pauline,
Teachers always like to give extra revision papers cos scared pupils don't have enough practice. Then, when they mark the papers, keep seeing pupils make the same mistakes, panic and decide to give more.

GP is writing, must write and write..Must kow tow ur hubby. Nowadays, GP paper standard so high, how to mark..

Ur gal not interested ah..Keep for the time being. Maybe later will be interested. My boy likes to lift the flap but I worry that he may tear them. But he insisted "Zachy open". Already saw a tiny tear somewhere, heartache.

Next week u wouldn't see me around again cos busy marking again..plus major eventts up..sianz..

Babe,
Can piece jig saw puzzle and do art and craft..Like that very good la, mine still hantar kaki..Talk and play more..Now try to jump off from bed and chairs..Give me heart attack..
 
Pauline, I got them from popular tpy for jigsaw. Threading ones are actually not for threading. Juz those stand with 5 sticks for you to sort shapes and colours. Also from popular but it's those in shopping centre fair kind. Jigsaw start with those 2-3 pieces one easier. Think it's a boy thing. My gal never liked puzzles until now.

Mom2nat, the craft happens like only once or twice a mth. Sometimes so lazy to do anything with them.

Seriously with Abel, I only spend like 30min to 1h with him, trying to monkey around, sing song and sometimes feel like I act my own show coz he not interested and goes away to play his own toys. Keep pulling him back. Afternoon is like pick my gal, nap and then read or go playgrd. Then the day is gone. I'm still learning to sit down and play and talk to them more. My boy till now not talking much. Single words and now progress to two words like 'no more', 'put in', 'more meat', 'thank you'

Hmmm.....ML ah...those in schools, can help me check out if I go back in Jan and give birth in June, do I get full ML? haha...muz make sure govt pay for it! Theoretically the latter 2 mths can be taken within 1 yr of birth.
 
haha, blackbatz, I guess that's why he never ever encourage me to go into teaching. Tell me to teach at tuition centre instead. Told him don't have the PGDE, and no experience in teaching, no tuition centre will want me lar. :p

Sigh, I'm also counting down for my hubby's school holidays to start. Hope no. 2 won't be too early though. Wait for daddy to be free before arriving.
happy.gif


My usborne books got no flaps leh. I bought the compilation of Usborne phonics stories and the 100 words sticker book. Most of my lift the flap books spoilt by her liao. Stick with scotch tape and she tear off again. Heart pain lor, got to keep reminding myself that at least she's touching/playing with it. Rather than she's not interested. End up the books in mint condition like the Usborne books. :p

Can't remember who was asking me about the feedback for the pelangi books. Anyway, Hubby read the 小黄鸭 to her in the evening. She likes it. And just now, she made me read 我的爸爸 from the Rainbow series 3 times in a row. I can almost memorize the story liao. ;P

Babe, I see, no wonder I can't find them. Popular Tampines told me each store stocks their own inventory but I was surprised that when they called up to check, even Bras Basah branch doesn't have it. Ya, my gal is in the parroting stage, maybe she is more keen on language and imitating adult behaviour now. Jigsaw puzzles she's really not interested. She loves her cooking, teapot/coffee sets, shopping trolley though.
happy.gif
 
kitsune / babe
Elliot will bend my puzzles! Bend my flashcards or those cards! Wah piang. Today he ate 1/3 of a name card! Like a paper processor leh!

My girl loves puzzles leh. Now doing abt 104 on her own. Do more will chio chio me to do, end up I do for her!
 
Mom2nat, ya RaeAnne does that too. I gave up liao, most of the flashcards crushed by her. Luckily, they were from popular and not very expensive. :p
 
Hi

Didnt get much replies when I asked re KL hotel days back. Can I check for those who went KL recently was Melia hotel better or Swiss Garden better? We are now deciding and cant really make up mind. So it really depends which is better should any of you stay before eitehr hotel?

Also like check any cheap and good place to get nice stuff for our toddlers?

Re Airport Express train from airport

Can I check is it conveient to take this train from airport to Central? How conveneint is it and hows the comfort of the train? Esp with a toddler in tow?

Hubby says this train seems to be faster then taxi?

Any body tried taking this before?

Hope to hear from you guys
happy.gif

Thanks!
Fern
 
Pauline,
Have la..The usborne compliation some pages got flaps..But they are different from the board books flaps like Karen Katz.

Ur gal is into imaginery games la..My eldest till now still into imaginery games..sometimes as policemen, firemen..so hubby asked got lawyer, banker etc or not..

If they like that book, they will want u to repeat for the whole year also can. There was a year when I heard Jingle Bells from Feb till Dec cos it was my boy's favourite song..

Babe,
Hmm..not sure..Think must at least teach for 1 term to 2 terms before can qualify for the ML..Better to call HR and check.

Mom2nat,
104 on her own..How old is your gal? My boy gave up liao..
 
Morning all!

Wah, the thread so active for the past few days, spent some time to read through.

I'm back to work today. The trip to Penang was pretty good, though not much time to explore the city, as have to rush back for Hao Re's nap (didn't bring stroller) and to express BM. Ate A LOT..... more fat to be burnt off :p And felt very guilty now cos I didn't miss my girl that much except during pumping time. Had 2 nights of long and uninterrupted sleep, and that's heaven!!!
 
Hi mummies!

I survived the 1st weekend with a baby and a toddler at home!
I feel so bad feeling more happy that my gal is in school today so that i can have some rest at home. She is not adpating well with her di di at home. Keep fighting for attention and whining all day long. Its really tiring handling a baby n a toddler at the same time. Really peifu some mummies here who can do it so well.
 
verene, u have good news for us?

shannonbaby: hang on ther, jia you.
kam, u mus hav a good recharge rite? dun feel guilty, even when we hav kids, we shld also pamper ourselves
happy.gif
 
thanks grumpus.

aqua,
my period is late, so perhaps just want to try the test strips, I use a pregnancy test last week but it is negative. cant afford to get preggie now as I schedule to go operation in Nov.
 
blackbatz
i meant, dont buy seasonal ones, they will not appreciate more than those classic ones. im toking about almost all branded bags bah. rule of thumb. those seasonal ones selling on ebay etc would not fetch such a good price compared to classic lines.
yes my sis still got org CB bp

mylife
ok noted. i will go online and watch, thanks for the recommendation. just finished 1 kdrama, nothing to look forward too, a bit the "kong xu" haha so maybe your recommendation can be my next "i want to watch and not go to sleep" mode...


shannonbaby
jia youuuuuuuuuu
 


Blackbatz, oh ya, got flap. Yesterday I was reading one of the stories Ted in red bed to her then I realise got flap. I only managed to read 3 pages to her then she got distracted liao. :p
Ya, I noticed she likes stories that she can relate to eg. familiy stories with Mummy, daddy, sister, baby or grandparents.
happy.gif


Shannonbaby, jia you! I'm sure I'll be glad of my gal going to school too after Raelynn is out. But mine, only 2 hours daily. Hee. ;P
 

Back
Top