(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


tongtong,
OIC. No lei, my hubby STILL hasn't gone to a GP yet. Yesterday meeting whole day, today has a few pre-scheduled meeting, so die-die must go to work :-( You remind me, then can't go swimming already. Park still ok lah. But long weekend leh, will be very boring to stay at home all 3 days.

My boy is still sleeping. Almost 3 hours liao. Apparently he is more tired than I am :p
 
luca,

they will come back one. as long as my FIL ard, he will wana see his grandsons almost daily. he can forgo holiday trips with his kakis to be at home. u say leh? anyway we only told them not to come next week (since i m ard). but think the plan failed... they mite be coming back
sad.gif
 
Thanks, Tongtong and Verene. I had a good day with hubby. Had lunch at Bali Thai and watched "Up". Was queuing for Swenson one for one lunch deal but the queue really too long so we gave up. Next time, go Airport's Swenson better no need to queue. :p
 
good morning mummies!!!

Need some advice for mummies who brought young children to HK. Is there anyway i can get cheaper entrance tickets to Disney?? Is it worth S$75 per ticket??

Mylife,
Is there anyway you can get cheaper entrance fees to Disney in HK??
 
mandy,
Thanks for asking! Yes, he was fully recovered on Saturday, without even consulting a doctor or taking any med, and didn't pass the germ to us, thankfully :)

When you are planning for HK? I told my hubby I die-die must go next year, esp for the Disneyland. Supposed to go this year if not for the little "accident" (baby #2) that I am carrying.
 
tongtong,
**shake hand**. Yeah, hope these few days pass quickily. So sleeply today, woke up 4-5 times yesterday night to pee.....
 
May i know who is this Joy Irene Tan in FB? Is she our Jan08 mommies...her nick?

i am feeling nauseous this morning...hmm...dunno wat happened...kinda feeling anaemic
sad.gif


mylvera,
how's yr long wkends w/o ILs?
 
Late morning to all mummies,
Hope everyone has enjoyed a great weekend!

My legs were very naughty last weekend. On Sat morning, I woke up with a painful cramp on my left calf. After 10mins of massaging, it was better. Then suddenly, my right calf has a pull in muscle and now got muscle ache since then. Limping away but still managed to do some shopping @ JP and go to work today. Haiz... Wish I can go on HL soon...

Mandy,
So nice can go HK Disneyland... I would have gone in Jun this year, if not for #2 (same as Kam). My parents and my bro family went in Jun (bringing my 2 naughty nephews)... Dec should be pretty cooling and nice to go. My parents said Jun was too hot and everyone was tired after a few hours in Disneyland.

Steph,
Nauseous??? #3??? Hehehhehe...
happy.gif
 
morning mummies
yest nite at 10pm +, suddenly felt feverish...went to bed...whole night very sick...
now still feverish, hot and cold. sianz....why keep getting sick ah?

btw, i had a great 4 days of quality time with my boy. on national day that night, i was in the room reading newspapers while he was playing. he kept peering down into my face and kept asking me to stop reading the newspapers and kept hugging me. wah, the best 1.5hrs amongst the full 4 days. will never forget that day leh
 
Hi,

I Have A pair of KEANE Perfect Symmetry tour Concert Tickets!!!!

DATE : Thurs, AUG 13 2009
Time : 2000H
Venue: Fort Canning Park

Retail Price for 1 ticket :$95 / --$103.65 (Inc GST)

SELLING at $150 for both tickets. Price Neg. Interested pls sms 98414683 or e-mail [email protected]
 
krsytle,
I used to have very bad and frequent leg cramp for my #1. It's much better with #2, so far only happened a few nights. I always raised my legs up with a pillow, and always sleep on the side (gynae said left side, but I found right side more comfortable), and moved my legs as I changed my sleeping position. Ya, sometimes if it's bad, the muscle will pain for a couple of days, but that didn't bother me much. When are you going to start your HL? I will be in 36th week already this weekend...... just 1-2 weeks to go (based on my #1 early delivery).

My tummy is getting bigger and it's pressing on my bladder, gonna run to toilet very very often day and night, and I hate that, arg!!!


<font color="ff0000">STEPH</font> - OH, nausea!!!! Go buy pregnancy test kit :)
 
Pixie,
Glad that you have enjoyed the quality time with your boy over the weekend. Did your DH manage to see that?
Please take good care. You don't sound very good...
 
tongtong
now considered ok lah, no fever. i have a pounding headache now leh.
i felt very bad this morning while preparing to go work, but after a huge dump, felt so much better. old ppl always say got poo poo at least not that bad rite? hurhur

krystle
of course my hb got to see that. we spend the 4 days together :) but during that special night during national day, my hb went out with friends and i was home alone with my boy so he didnt get to see that special part.

kam
very very fast times flies and you gonna deliver #2 liao leh...take care yah
 
Hmmm....today so quiet...no exciting topic hurhur

pixie,
u take gd care. Viral infection is very common nowadays.
My GM son kenna H1N1 last wk but recovering now. Everyone in office scare scare...all avoid talking to GM directly:p

krystle,
Talking about #3...last month me &amp; hb got a scare cos menses late for 3days...same scenario when i strike #2. But lucky is false alarm. When my big aunty came, i kinda felt relieve but disappointed?sad? at the same time...siao hor Aiya...i oso dunno what i was thinking...
 
Kam,
For #1, I had lesser legs cramps. I can even count less than 5 times during #1 pregnancy loh. But this time, it happened more frequent. I sure have leg cramps when I go Orchard shopping. That Sat morning cramp, I attributed to my lack of calcium coz I never took milk on Fri night. But muscle pain for a few days, never happened until now. Age is really catching up on me bah.

As for bladder problem, this time seems better (touch wood). So far I can sleep through the night, maybe waking up once in a while.

I don't know when can I start HL yet. Now only 33th week so still a bit too early to take. But this week got gynae visit and will see what he say. But expected him to say everything should be fine and continue to go to work bah. Sian. BTW has your cervix started to dilate??
 
krystle,
yr gynae will chk cervix dilation ah? mine don't. My #1 &amp; #2 all no show. Contraction start first &amp; cervix already dilated to 4cm for #1 &amp; 6cm for #2 when admitted to TMC.
 
Pixie, it looks like it’s the pooed which “fermented and digested” inside you that made you feel bad la!! after dumping off the toxic you felt better liao right!!! hehe.
 
Pixie,
I just hope that your hubby can see/understand the type of mental stress you are going thru when your ILs handled your boy.

Steph,
Hehehe.. it showed that you are still ok/acceptable for #3 leh. If it were me, sure felt a bit sian rather than happy. That day my SIL and I were talking about how to go abt taking contraceptive measures later. Coz she got 2 sons liao and had been on contraceptive for 4 years. Next year will need to decide if renew... then she is like not sure.
 
Steph,
Oh, I thought it is a routine to check for cervix dilation? Coz my gynae checked for it from Wk 36 onwards. For #1, I was already dilated 0.5cm from Wk 36 and it increased 0.5cm weekly. It was 2cm when I was admitted for induction. After 6 hours, still 2cm and I thought oh no... then when gynae burst waterbag, the dilation becomes rapid and became 7cm within 2 hours.

So 6cm for #2 when admitted? Got feeling pain or not. They said #2 delivery is faster, easier and less painful. I hope so.
 
Steph,
YOU ARE VERY BRAVE!!!!!! Eh, you still consider as "VERY FERTILE" now leh, didn't use contraception ah, and very the "active" still **wink wink** despite having to take care of your 2 boys. Pei-fu, pei-fu!


krystle,
My next visit will be this Saturday. Think my gynae will check for the dilation bah, cos have to do the Step B culture test. After this will be 1 checkup every week liao.


Pixie,
Huh, CONGRATES that your poo-poo decided to leave your body :p
 
muahahah
thanks for the poo poo well wishes
i was watching a movie yest nite and i had some twisties during the movie. right after the movie, i felt feverish, hot&amp;cold, and my head felt so heavy...too much MSG?? luckily like what tongtong said, the toxic dump off liao felt better hurhur

very tempted to ask boss to work from home tomorrow leh heehee

steph
wah if you have #3, how ah?? hurhur

krystle
maybe i will go ligate together with my #2 or #3 lah. i doubt my hb wants to go op
 
Topic: Will you take contraceptive measure after #2/#3??? Or will ask hubby to go for op (tie up the tubes)??

ehhh...initially wanna opt for tubal ligation after #2 but hubby discourage...he said maybe 2 or 3 yrs later want #3 but i think it's easier for man to do vasectomy.

krystle,
woah yr labor sound fast too! my #1 pop at 37wks while #2 at 35wks...maybe no chance for gynae to chk cervix dilation bah. For #2, yes i felt contraction pain but bearable. #2 shld be faster for me but since i am only in wk35, gynae gave ventolin to stop contraction of premature labour. He didn't chk my cervix for dilation since i got no show. #2 delivery is easier for me since i know how to push &amp; is really painful during the delivery process cos epi already finished (after 9hrs) so bo bian gotta endure.

Kam,
we did used contraceptive but accident do happened...for this once:p

pixie,
i did asked myself this Q, "what if really kenna #3" I think i will keep BUT hubby asked me to abort firmly. He said we really cannot afford to have #3 NOW since logistics will be a major issue &amp; we lack giving full attention to #1 &amp; #2...already feeling guilty leh. I got angry with hb when he said to abort w/o asking how i feel but i can't blame him cos the fact is we really can't cope. From this incident, we remind ourselves to be very the careful when ML next time or perhaps he go &amp; do vasectomy!
 
Pixie, there’s ppl who are allergy to MSG one n will have such symptoms, but don’t think yours is because you take outside food ok wor?

Steph, so you really had accident this round for #3??
 
tongtong,
Yes, I asked him. He said it could be lack of iron and protein. He said it's not that common toddler will have chipped nail. I am not sure, it could be true, cos we seldom eat red meat at home, though HR eats vege ok, but not much also. Will try to give more iron-rich food for him.


steph,
Huh, use contraceptive can also have accident ah. Like how? Your hubby (or you) purposely poke holes huh? Hohohoho.....

I remembered you kept posting having frequent BH pain for your #2, right? I still haven't felt any BH leh. Must it be painful one or just stomach tightening?


Aqua,
No sex??!!! Your hubby ok not?
 
Kam, oic, thanks for the info. Is HR still on cereal or graduated liao. Btw he is really a genius like u leh, can play puzzle already.

Aqua, my hubby ok only for 1.5 years , after that he buey tahan liao LOL
 
hihi, everyone.
happy.gif


RaeAnne started coughing last night in her sleep. Thought she choked on her fingernail, she got bad habit of biting her nails. Sigh. Went to pharmacy to see if I can buy the solution to apply on her nails but it's not suitable for those below 2 years old. :p

Kam, I wanted to go to Taiwan in Dec hols too but I spoiled my own plans with no. 2. :p
 
LOL at Kam...
no lah we didn't purposely poke holes. Pai seh to elaborate here la...anyway if not careful...sure accident will happened de...too excited mah..keke

woah...u got gd memory leh. Yupe, i experienced BH starting week 33 (one day abt 4 to 5 times)but not painful only stomach tightening, very uncomfy. Gynae said if every hour got BH means labor is near...must admit hospital immediately!
 
Topic: Will you take contraceptive measure after #2/#3??? Or will ask hubby to go for op (tie up the tubes)??

Ermm.. I am not familiar with the terms but my SIL uses one measure which is sort of insert some device against vaginal wall. I very "pei fu" if those hubby willing to do vasectomy. That day was reading news and they said Darren Lim will do vasectomy coz he does not bear seeing his wife (Chen Yu Yun) in labour pains for 12 hrs. Then Taiwan's host TaoZi's hubby also the same. Very brave/understanding. I told my bro to go for vasectomy and he gave me a disgusted face leh. I guess most guys will refuse. My hubby also said he does not want. I also dun want op on myself. So best way for me is to ask hubby use condoms bah.

Aqua,
NO SEX??? Hahaha.. My hubby sure won't agree! Scared he will go and look for 'outside source'.
 
Steph, think Joy is fishia. Yes, she's a Jan MTB. We went for the first Jan08 mummies gathering at Suntec, she and her hubby sat at my table. Think Jacelyn and and QQ will remember her.
happy.gif
 
tongtong,
Hao Re is very good with the puzzle hor. He can really focus and enjoy doing it time and over again. I read, and find it very true that the 2 very crucial/important/must have for toddlers are building blocks and puzzles - help them to develop physically (motor skill) and mentally (logical thinking). Encourage them to play more, and more importantly, play with them and find ways to make the blocks and puzzles always interested to play with :)


steph,
Haha.... okay lah, don't have to elaborate here :) One thing I am sure is you are very "active", can get excited till accident happen some more :p

I don't have know how to tell if it's BH or not leh. . Last week a lot of hard kicks and vigorous movements, this week she didn't kick/move that much, but I feel stomach tightening quite a lot. It's getting nearer......


Krystle,
Agree. Think men usually will say no to vasectomy. For me, yes, condom maybe it's the best way lor.
 
Kam. Yalor! Very amazed and impressed with him, little genius! Hehe. Talk about blocks, shaun doesn’t know how to do it and will get frustrated if he cant fix it. Out of 10 trial, he only got 3 or 4 times, he very impatient leh, and gets irritated or frustrated with his inability. I think his development pretty slow leh. and the blocks always fall off easily not like lego, so when we build it tall and it breaks easily and this irritates him again, hayio!! I really have a difficult kid.
 
I haven;t start my girl on blocks yet!!! Coz too many toys and her stuff lying around... I don't want to open another toy for her to throw around... Bad mummy.
 



Back
Top