Hi!
Its me Fern.. Rememeber me?
Very interesting topics here... hahaha.. Mine very simple and steady relationship lah. We are both first time boy-Girl friend. We met in church.. I used to like my hubby good fren and never liked hubby b4 but he persisted and chased me for 6 years. We courted for 4 years b4 getting married.
He propose to me in Paris. He was there for bix trip and he paid air tix for me to go down.
Hubby not say very handsome la.. But that kind of stable kind which I like if anyone seen my Face book they know what I meant.
UP to now, he treats me very well.. as most pple says that he loves me more than I do.. Haha... So i guess he tends to give in more often...
Our first kiss was in the hotel cabinet.. Haha.. WHile we travel with my mum and gdma.. which that time he slept with my Ah ma and me with my mum which our first kiss took place..
Almak we never do in the open unless its some secluded park, or rooftop.. which hardly happens... Woah. So Kam you very adventurous leh..
Oh up to today we still make a point to write cards and buys gifts for each other on occasions lor
Hiak Hiak.. Just celebrated our 3th year anniversary in July this year.
Mil
We clasehd lots when she stayed with us.. Not only with me but with my maid. My mil is a gossiper whom nobody can stand her.. My parnsets cant stand her neither can my maid. My hubby sides me most of the time and eventually out of despair ask her to shift out which was the worst thing that happened last year.
Tody our relationship is better cos she only comes to my house to visit my boy Elias. She comes every monday and goes home thrursdays cos I work part time and she oversee my maid. So its a good thing that she no longer stays here andwe each got own space.. Yah. Glad hubby decis on this.
The reason for our clashes is cos. Mil likes to keep my boy by her side and not want him be near my parnents.. I dont like that cos when partent come over.. she will close door with boy inside forver.. so I was fed up initially. Now its good as my parrents send Elias over to their house friday nite and stays till sat so that all of us can get fair bit of rest as well