kitsune, hmmm maybe I dont often stay long in terms of duration at TMC for #2, so far the parking charges reasonable for me, max is about $4? I experienced more ex ones at GE and ME for shorter durations le.
icy, izzit I too lazy to check, but supposedly the bill today they never charge us for wireless le, unless we already paid? But my #2 bill is cheaper than my #1 bills. So still feel all right.
Verene, Yvonne, Blackbatz, Mylife, krystle, Mom2nat,shannonbaby, blessed baby, QQ, mylvera, aqua thanks!!!!!
Mylife, you never say I also never realised, just chose this name becoz the meaning is "faith, truth". Matches her chinese name.
Krystle, ya this delivery consider quite smooth. A few hours later, I already up and walking about the ward already and jalan jalan outside. The nurse encourage me to walk more, will heal faster. But now feeling better, go home CL ask me to walk less and climb less. So I listen lo. But I can sit squarely on my bottom so feels good
.
Tong tong, no la, not cannot eat, but just hubbie not around to go eat with me, plus last time we use to eat very often, but with my #1 now, we seldom eat, since will eat long long, coz we drink tea and chit chat ma. So now before delivery we went eat lo. I never sleep le, I watch TV lo. Then talk to my hubbie, hahaha, until I think he wanna sleep then I keep talking, he ask me to try sleep in case I tired and then no strength to push.