(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Tongtong, I don't know any organix shops leh. Went to google and found http://www.natures-glory.com/sub_Miscellaneous.asp but they don't have organix products leh.

Superbee, Luvv, sigh, ya lor, that's why if she really want to go, I must quickly change her. :p

Pixie, RaeAnne got a few favourite games on Iphone too.
happy.gif

kitsune,
Mine is filipino. By the way, I am under the impression that employer have to pay for air tix no matter what happens. If she never serve full contract, easiest way is to send back agency and transfer her.

krystle, thanks.

pixel, my previous maid was very good, she has fast hands and i don't even need to tell her what to do. And she was very honest and loves to play with my girl too. Too bad she had to leave earlier.

Luvv
Wah, 4 hours to cook a simple meal? INclude cleaning up? My maid prob take less than 2hr for tat, prep of ingredients, cook clean up including kitchen floor. Cos she doesn't have tat much time to slowly slowly. I think if your maid can't cope with 1 child and cook dinner, and you wanna plan #2, then a bit cham leh. Unless you wanna send #1 to fullday CC lah. Some pple expect their maids to handle 3 kids, cook and clean up a big house but I can't even do tat, so I oso dun expect tat.
If you wanna keep her, try talking to her lor, see if she will improve.

Jess,
I would say NO, too.

Talking about education, I have just found out that the top PSLE student in year 2009 is a daughter of a close friend of mine! I am so proud of her. Met her twice only, and she is really smart looking type. The family is from China. When she first came like 3 or 4 years ago, the school didn't allow her to join the class she supposed to be in, "downgrade" her to 1 class due to her poor English. That very same year, she is already top of the class! And now top student of the country!

kam
haha.. thanks for replying to me.
i think a happy childhood is very impt ba. if keep enphasising on grade.. damn tiring. kills their interests too...

wow.. congrats to ur fren. she must be very happy~
happy.gif

Jess,
Exactly. Same thought! My friend himself also very smart de, came here to do his PhD.

Grumpus,
Will tell hubby to do it. Thanks a lot!

im bored at work too ever since they block the fb games, damnit!

this morning overheard a director talking abt his daughter who got 9 for her o'levels, still not happy about it. i wonder why all these parents had to set that high standard for the kids. so stressful!

Kam,
My hubby went to Shukey @ Suntec to change the car remote battery. I heard that depending on the brand, the battery might differs. You may want to try there. I forgot how much but not expensive lah.

Luca,
your director still not happy that his daughter got 9? Thought that is the best right? I will be very happy leh.

I got 15 but still cannot get into SP or NP during my year. It was a competitive year loh, everyone wanted to go Poly and not JC. I was complaining why those getting less than 10 wanted to go Poly. Ended up in NYP but good thing coz there is where I met my hubby. Hahhaah.

i got 16.
ya during dat few yrs, alot of people wana go poly, dats y some who actually can make it, end up cant, coz of the intense competition.

krystle,
good for u lar, blessing in disguise. :p
he wanted her to go VJC lar, so 9 not "acceptable" lor. i'll be damn happy too.
i was frm SP, civil & structural engg. duno abt JC leh, coz i only want to study poly.

Luca,
Same here. I also dun know next time I would prefer my children to opt for Poly or JC. only good thing abt JC is that easy entry to local uni. We from Poly know how hard it is to get into local uni and many of us ended up spending more money for overseas education. I really think it is a flaw in our education system which govt should look into.

As long as my children scored better than me and my hubby (we both 15), then it is good enough already. This proves they are smarter than us bah. Hahaha.

I was from NYP, Marketing. Now what I am doing is totally irrelevant.

Jess,
You from Hospitality? Have you tried hotel jobs?

Jess,
True also. Upside down working hours is very siong. I worked in hotel as PR before and dun really like the hours too. Events/exhibitions also the same, right? Working in wee hours too. Tough especially if you have family and kids.

Luca,
Ya, blessing in disguise. Fate has its way lah. Got to admit it. How my hubby and I met is also very dramatic... The story can shoot into drama kind. Hahaha. That time I knew got JC but not interested coz I can't wait to go Poly and wear my own clothes to school everyday. Vain!

Kitsune: As for my case, i dont hav to pay for her airtix.. i juz send her back to agency and the agent will handle her. Now waiting for my new maid to come, tink is next wk or mth end.

Jess: e CC is near to my mum"s place.

Will u get a gift for e birthday kid if ur child bring a birthday goodies bag hom? At first thot itz nice to get a gift for e kid, now more and more goodies bag hom..

krystle
ya. events also very shiong. but i was in marketing and communications dept, so it is not as bad at in projects dept.. only when show is near, i will back up for them as well. with family, hard to stay in this line de.

think most of us have the same thots.. finally can wear our own clothes to sch!!!
happy.gif
but reality hits when wardrobe runs out of clothes to wear. hahahaa

lynn
i wont buy
coz you dont need to give goodies bag to me in the 1st place. if you want to give goody bags dont expect a gift back?
hahahah *evil*

Pixie,
You still can remember? So you studied in the old campus (when different faculties in different locations) + the new campus at AMK too? If so, is IT in the Yishun campus? I was in Tiong Bahru campus. I like that place, so much memories. I like small campus, where everyone sort of know each other. Miss the jam and Hop nights where we danced. Miss the school canteen and sell cheap and good food. Miss the opp coffee shop and Tiong Bahru plaza where me and hubby hanged out. Hahaha.. Recently don't know what is wrong with me. Kept thinking of old days. Haiz... Getting so old, maybe it is becoz I am turning 34 next mth bah.

krystle
oooo i studied in yishun campus and then 2nd yr moved to amk new campus.
SIT 1st school to move to new campus coz yishun campus kena chased out liao...
i like the....play truant, la kopi times, and the trips we went to with classmates

I did o level then a level (equivalent). The poly in Malaysia sucks. So a level is the only way to Uni, else have to fork out own money to go private college. I was in science stream.

last time hor in poly, i very the daring one....
play truant, failed my comp maths, retake 1 more semester... no study etc etc
then i also shave my head to skinhead
coz i very hot. so i shaved it off

haha! haiyohhhh looking back hor. really a lot of things i did that i dun dare now

pixie
wah!!! shave to skinhead!!. tats very brave of u lei... i think not many gals dare to lor. i am one who dun dare and bear to part with my hair..

Luca,
Paiseh. Can't really share. Coz drama happens more on me rather than my hubby. Some things he does not know... Sorry. :p Anyway, the ending is a happy ending for me and hubby lah. We are now together with 2 cute children. That is the most impt.

Tongtong, thanks, too late liao, will try calling tomorrow, hope got time.
happy.gif

Talk about maid, coincidentally my maid agent called today and she'll be bringing the filipino recruiter to my place tomorrow morning so she said can ask the recruiter to sound her out.

O level results? I got 9 points but not enough to stay at my JC. Had to appeal to stay. So ya, guess not good enough lor. :p

Morning mummies!

Took train to work today. Wrong choice! The MRT is so pack that I can hardly breath..... and with my pump, etc.

Morning, mummies.

Today reporting from office. Sian. Although sick but enjoyed my 2 days ME time at home alot. Watching TW drama 下一站,幸福.

Kam,
Why you did not drive today? Ya, I got to agree that MRT is getting really pack nowadays. Very terrible. In rush hours, normally got to wait for the 2nd train then can get onto it.

krsytle,
Hubby is on mc today. So he sends the kids to nanny and cc. He caught a very bad flu. Hope the 2 kids don't catch the bugs from him.

Pixie,
Hehe. But I never enjoy driving to start with. Always look forward to have a break to not to drive to work. But as soon as I stepped into the MRT, I regretted. Then I look forward to the next time when I don't have to drive to work :)

gd morning everyone...

bad day to start with for me today. quarrel with my dad early in the morning over Javier. And yes, its over childcare... -_-"

i wanna cut hair, my usual salon no pickup calls
i dont wanna cut hair, they keep asking me when im coming back for dye/cut

GEESHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhzzz

Back