(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Nap time adjusted to 1 time

I'm slowly adjusting his nap time to once a day. So good leh! he doesnt fuss like last time liao, and he slept at 8pm yesterday! so nice. i hope he can maintain this routine.
 


aqua
we have a common mailbox that i need to monitor. i think looking at the correspondences then anyone will know i working or not lor. must followup on stuff mah
 
Reporting from clinic coz caught a cold on sat night. Need to get well asap before I spread the virus to my kids and my cruise trip on wed... Very long queue. I want to eat mac bf too but seems like don't have time.
 
pixie, my co is doing hotel mgt in cambodia, my boss is marrying a cambodia lady nex mth, so he decided to sell cambodian food!
 
tongtong
welcome to the nap-once-a-day club. :)
ever since my boy switch to nap once a day, he falls asleep faster. and he knows his timetable very well. yesterday 8.30am point into the direction of the room...he knows its time for bed liao
sleep twice, at nite dont sleep early one leh
 
tongtong, pixie: my girl naps once a day, but she onli sleep at 1030 or 11pm, i am so tired....

but her nap can be 1 hr to 2 hrs...
 
aqua
hmmmm errr he got a bit logic there. but cafe high overheads and all, stall is more feasible mah hor....aiyoh very funny leh
 
Janbb
haha, yes I shud be coming back to Sg for CNY this year. Another bday bash?!? Cannot be rite...maybe gathering lah!

Pixie
I usualy watch from my iMac aft Rylee sleeps. But I sometimes watch fom YouTube with my iPhone too. Otherwise, it's from a few streaming websites. I don't really like to watch HK dramas. More Taiwan, Korean or Jap for me
happy.gif
will send u the link. What's ur email ah? Eh u don't watch Korean lah, watch the 光陰的故事 leh...then we can start comparing "notes". I'm curious to know whether u will hv same taste withme this time between the 2 heroes cos some pple like 一元 but some like 陶復邦
 
hmmmm dunno leh, some kids really very energetic hor? my boy wakie 7-7.30, nap ranging 1-3hrs, and sleeps as early as 8am (if he only naps for 1hr+ in the day)...
 
pixie,yes, nw he is in love madly, getting married within 6 mths eh... the girl is actuall a PR, stayed in Spore 10 yrs and a grad, but she so inexperienced and knows nothing, sighs... gona be throwin $ into the drain...heart pain for him...bo pian cambodia fever madness nw , haha
 
punggol BTO out liao, Punggol Ripples and Punggol Sails. my dad says the design is by someone renowned and its very very nice. who is keen to move can chiongz to hdb liao
 
aqua
it says next to punggol mrt?

"Located along Punggol Field, both developments are right next to the proposed Town Centre and close to the Punggol MRT/LRT station and bus interchange. Relax and recharge amid verdant landscapes as you enjoy all the exciting developments coming your way in Punggol 21+. More recreation choices are available at the upcoming Punggol Waterway and Punggol Promenade."
 
krystle, take care!! Wear mask then for sure wont spread hehe

pixie, you are right, if he naps twice, we get to do our things easier during the day, but he will only sleep at 10pm. If nap once, he can sleep early! I think nap once better hehe. then at night I can watch TV :p

pixie, oh no problem. I think I meet u at the bday bash then! Went punggol fgs yesterday. Nice temple. And punggol is so big but quite desserted hor. And I realized my house to punggol very near only!!

Aqua, what’s your gal’s sleeping timetable like? Mine yesterday woke up at 7am, napped at 10:30 to 12+ pm, then all the way till 8pm KO.

Mylife, yea I hpe to join the CNY gathering too! Hehe
 
krystle,
Take good care!

tongtong,
Congrates, good to hear that (nap once and weaned off yaolan). Achieved 2 things at once woh, must go celebrate already :)
 
Kam, I think my mum is a good trainer. Shaun is only back to KL for 1 month, but can achieve so many things already! that also includes

1. know how to call gong gong liao, although he doesnt know how to call me yet :p
2. He knows how to pee in toilet liao.
 
y your kids sleep so early de...

mine sleeps once a day but sleeps at 10.30pm. His schedule is he will wake up between 9 - 9.30am then follow by nap around 2 - 5pm. I dun think we can allow him to sleep at 8pm cos we are just back from work. need some play time leh
happy.gif
 
Krystle,
The class sounds good, I am still waiting for next yr. Cos the classes at Pasir Ris White Sand only have for 2 yrs and above.
 
chaye,
It's ok cos yours sleep till later. Most of our kids who sleeps earlier here usually wake up at 7am. Either 9am to 11pm or 7am to 9pm. Same same :=)
 
chaye
My boy schedule is exactly the same as urs. I think it is okie bah.. in fact it is easier to get him nap in the afternoon then sleep at 10pm at night. Think the main reason is due to the fact that daddy only start playing with him at ard 8-9pm.. then he get all excited.
 
Pixie
it's Taiwan drama lah. It's not ur usual 偶像剧...more like a heartwarming all round drama about life back in the 70s and 80s. U will cry n laugh watching it. But some parts a bit draggy lah. But one thing for sure, the male leads in this drama, even the old uncles REALLY know how to cry BIG time! Ok will send u the link altho YouTube also hv some nice summary of the 美元恋 I was telling u about...
happy.gif
 
chaye,
ur boy wakes up so late 1 ar, mine also sleeps ard 10+, but wake up at 7am.. he took 2 naps at my mum's place, but weekends at my house, i let him sleep once frm 1.30-4+pm.
 
<font color="ff0000">IT'S FREE - JuzMusic</font> - Another music school similar to that of SIEMPI. Have kinda open house this weekend, read below:

Early Childhood Program Preview
Have a taste of how our early childhood classes are like. For 1.5 to 6 years old. Includes an overview of our philosophy and a demo class of our various programs. Call or email to reserve a place. FREE of Charge!

Parkway: 21 Nov (Sat) 145 p.m.
Tanglin: 22 Nov (Sun) 4 p.m.

http://www.juzmusic.com/Juzmusic/Welcome_to_Juzmusic.html
 
kam/icy

ya my boy will get excited after 9pm and he will start running wild and scream and ask us to chase him. After his last feed at 10pm, he will still run and talk a lot if everybody else is still active at home. But he will fall asleep fast when goes to bed
happy.gif
 
Thanks, mummies! Not used to wearing masks leh... but will be more careful when handling my kids.

Tongtong,
Good for you!!! My girl still very relying on yaolan. But when she is dead tired, she can also sleeps on bed too.

Kam,
Yes, I also just came across Juzmusic and its course seems to be similar to Seimpi too. Free trial some more! Too bad I already signed up for Seimpi.

Icy,
Oh, Whitesands only has programs above 2 yrs old? I think only the HQ (Funan) has more courses and timings. I checked Parkway but for sat, there is only PM class and it clashes with my girl's nap time. That's why I went for Funan. Also take the opportunity to bring my girl shopping in town later after her class.
 
Mylife,
Never knew you are so into 光阴的故事. Hahahhaa... I like TW drama but only specified ones, especially those with 仔仔. Recently watched 痞子英雄 and think it is not bad. Just angry that 仔仔 never won the best actor award...
 
Krystle
hahahahaha, yah lo. I LOVE the show but too bad they seem to hv some "unmentionable" bad vibes between them so no chance to see them act together anymore. But I love 黃騰浩 now...he is so 帅 leh...hehehehe. 仔仔 ah...me not a big fan, only watched him in meteor garden last time. But I was a supporter of Jerry Yan's character rather than him there :p. Taiwan I like 鄭沅瑒 (dunno whether name correct or not)...and now 黃騰浩! Super cool leh
happy.gif
 
mylife,

Are u able to get the tickets and the hotel for me...if not...i will go get it myself....sorry to trouble you....
happy.gif
Cos i am flying off soon....
 
mandy
paiseh...i kept emailing my fren. She is still doing her confinement and she said she emailed her cousin. But her cousin is off this week, will let me know next week. Day entrance tics shud be no problem, sorry, when u plan to stay there again? I'm not "tua-ing" you, later forward her reply to u to let u see yah!
 
jus re-read ur mails to me and recalled ur travel plans is 2-5 dec..have sent u my fren's reply to me...u want to wait a bit more?
 
Chaye, becos ur son wakes up late ma. Mine wakes up at 7am.

Krystle, eh you wanna tell her that the yaolan is spoilt, like mine? Hehe.

Kam, I wanna try juzmusic, are you going? But I can only go on Sunday, because bringing shaun for the booster jab on Saturday.
 
mandy / tongtong / jess,
Haven't told my hubby yet hence haven't decided which day we will go. But most likely will go to Tanglin one, cos nearer to us. And maybe can drop by Botanic Garden after that.
 

pixie,
R u around? When will the milk bags arrived? Think I will get 2 packs from u. Do let me know when u can post to me k. My current bag finishing. Thanks
 

Back
Top