(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

csi_fan, aiyo.. poor louisa. Sounds pretty bad leh. The nightmares, hear also heart pain. I keep wanting to convince hb to send jr in to cc later.. maybe mid next yr or what. I think jr will be starving when he go cc too. He still refused to hold his own milk bottle till now leh.. think we spoilt him liao.

bluelily,
yah lorh. otherwise, she was quite ok playing with the other kids. can even hold their hands to walk to the swimming pool. as long as she knows I'm around. If she realises that I'm not around her, she will run to the door and the whole drama begins. hahaha. It's just that beginning bit (the putting her down and going to work bit) that we need to overcome. coz now even at my parents' place (where she's been going to everyday), she's now more clingy than before cc. think when the kiddos are more independent, also easier for the teachers, and as parents we don't have to worry too much lorh.

oh, sunshinesummer, forgot to add, louisa is at Learning Vision @ Republic Poly. One other thing...prior to her starting at the CC, we never got to speal with the principal. It was always this senior teacher, whom we're very comfy with. On her 1st day there, finally got chance to meet the P, and hb and I didnt' get a good feeling from the P. She somehow, came across as a bit "yah yah".

I just emailed the P to state our intention of withdrawing, and at the same time to inform that louisa wun be going to school anymore, plus just to let them know that she also had stomach flu. But she doesn't have MC coz maid accidentally threw away. the P's reply was "We acknowledge your interest to withdraw. Please be informed that it is mandatory to report cases of outbreak of disease to the ministries and parents will be advised to produce a medical certificate certified that the child is fit for school upon return." I couldn't help but tell myself, er...but she is not returning mah...until she's at least 2 (if she's returning at all). so, at that point I give MC? So I bring her go see doc just to certify that she's fit for school? All new students also must do the same before starting school? hahaha. sorry, I'm being bad. Hee...

Jeelo,
not too sure also. Gotta go back and read their handbook...heehee...think now still within 2 weeks, so can be considered as trial period.

deerdeer,
I used them before. I used those clips (can be bought from Ikea - 1 big bag of various sizes) to clip the bags. Same concept as the Avent milk bags.

Hi
M new to this. Living @ Hillview. Have an 18month old girl & thinking of putting her in a playgroup. Just wondering if mommies have any comments or recommendations on schools near Hillview/Bukit timah/Bukit Batok/Bukit Panjang area. Thanks

aiyoh... like selling dou hua shui like that.. I mean the milk bag
happy.gif

csi, i went to LV@RP the other day and this lady (guess she's the P) just shoo-ed us off by telling us the waiting list is very very long. she din even bother taking down our details for follow up but that's the case for ALL the LVs i've visited.

i agree that at 18 months, our kids are too young to be in tod class. cos the ratio is too high... about 1:8 i think... so inevitably, the care is a little slack. i'm putting susu in infant care till 24 months cos the ratio is 1:4 but since i'm staying at home now, she only goes to sch in the afternoons... hiak hiak hiak. overgrown tod. hope your darling gets well soon!

deer deer,
i used playtex too. cheap and convenient.

tub.. about playtex.. ya.. better than keep sterilising the bottles.. but really like dou hua shui
happy.gif
my hubby and mother keep laughing ..

CSI,
Aiyo, so heartbreaking to hear your girl's story... Hmm, keep her at home till she's older and ready for school lah... Anyway, she has a long journey in Education ahead of her.. Don't rush. Hope she gets over this trauma soon...

Slimz,
Poor SR, hope she's back to her cheerful self as I'm typing this
happy.gif
By the way, we also skipped class last Sunday. Self-imposed home quarantine order.

Before we returned to Singapore, Ryan LS big time until his poor butt was sore and red. Couldn't figure out what caused it. Then on flight back last Friday, due to turbulence and the fact that he struggled against buckling up, he threw up big time (just had his meal). Haha, guess the passengers around us got very scared of us.

Yesterday he came down with sudden fever (39.5), hubby and I monitored him and gave him barley water and medicine and kept sponging him. Luckily his fever subsided, if not we have to head straight to hospital due to travel history.

Deerdeer,
you've given birth to #2?

mummies,

anyone who's child didnt have MMR vaccine yet?
Was advised when going to poly today to get DPT & polyo 1st booster vaccine for my dd (18mths) that I need to get MMR vaccine 1st (as it shld be done on 15 mths but i missed it). but then, when they found out that im currently pregnant (again), they said better not to give MMR vaccine to my dd yet, have to wait till my pregnancy bigger - baby fully develop (i currently abt 15wks)/after i gave birth, as they afraid the side effect can passed on to me as im taking care of my dd myself. but then again, since didnt hv mmr yet, dd can't take the dpt/polio booster. so now im very confused....

in the end. back home, did no vaccin at all.
any mummies encounter the same? btw, heard abt MMR side effect can cause autism, etc, is it true? how's ur kids after MMR/ are they allrite?

tub,
Thanks!
happy.gif
Oh, is it? I visited LV@Cecil sometime last year, they took down my details and kept following up with me for a few months. Probably then they were still small lah. Now, maybe they got loooong waiting list so dun bother with me already. hahaha. A bit "dao" leh, LV.... (hmmm...L V mah....hahaha).

phy,
you have a point too. the journey in Edn is long...part of our intention was to do without the maid (save $$) and hope she gets more independent. I guess, have to take it slower lah. hehs...

Hope Ryan is better now...

<font color="ff6000">hahhah L V .... all the while i though is a good recomended cc, i am still thinking of change Stef to LV. since they so dao and so loooong wtg list, think i gota remove thier name on my list then. hahahha

dpand, do u want to seek for more adv from private hospital like TMC or Mt A?</font>

CSI - din noe LV @ RP is sooo bad.. tot dey had pretty good comments frm some of the other mums wor.. tink pulling her out now is a good idea coz hvg nitemares sounds serious leh..u wont wan her to ve phobia of gg to sch at such a young age..

jeelomeelo,phy -
duno wat caused sr's LS and fever leh. Doc says got stomach virus thus fever n LS. My mum tinks teething.. but anyway both fever n LS recovered liao and for the first time since sr's born, we can finally see her neck coz she lost wt ! booooo.. her cheeks look sunken liao
Ur Ryan better liao? food dat he ate there or oso viral infection... ?

bluelily - ur jr wont hold bottle, my sr wont even use bottle lor! my mum feeds her milk using those syringe for feeding medicine de ..

dpand,

my son has not taken MMR as he was sick for past few months. PD said its ok as meseals not common in SG... anyway my boy is sick again so i think he will only take much later.

CSI
sorry to hear yr cc didn't work out. actually it makes me abit worried also as dylan is still in infant care this month, will only transition to toddler playgroup in august 1 due to vacancy. Toddler group teacher ration is like 1:6 at his school so its hard for the toddlers to get the attention they need right. Sigh. Now, there is 1 teacher to 2 kids so he has soo much attention.
sad.gif
Hope he will be ok when he move on to playgroup.

Actually I dont like LV, they are very tao and I dont find them very good at all. Find they take in alot of kids and cannot manage..

bluelily,

dylan also refuse to hold his bottle previously but after he started school, due to peer pressue, he start to hold his bottle himself and now, its like a sign of independence... whenever we bring out his milk, he will take a pillow and put on the floor, then lie down to drink his own milk.
happy.gif

hhhmm. i wonder if all the LV's principal are yayapapaya one. the teachers in CBP are ok. except the P. hahahaa

o dear.. hope ryan n SR would get well soon.

jeelomeelo, sr wont drink milk frm her straw cup. she takes two sips stop and play liao ..

my mum's training her to drink frm her cup... hope it works!

CSI, Sorry to hear about your ds experience. I oso thot enrolling my boy in cc soon. Think I better I better delay. I thot LV got high std since their fees is quite ex and for their popularity. Lucky thing they got the trial sessions.

botanist, My boy has problems like not talking, don wan to brush teeth, on pacifier. That is what I thot too if enrol early can have peer pressure to improve on these problems. Everyday have been trying to squeeze the brush into his mouth. He just struggle and keep his lip tight. Also try to get him see when I am brushing, he will just take one look and move away. Regretted that I did not wipe his gums earlier. And my nanny did not do that too..sang naojing

bluelily, My boy oso dun like to hold the bottle initially. We hold his hands to the bottle, after some time we move away our hands a few times and he knows that he has to hold the bottle if he wants to drink. Does he like milk? Maybe you will have to keep on trying and tell him he has to hold his bottle. They can understand one.

sunshinesummer, slimz, starz,
yah lorh. I also thot LV was quite ok...coz heard some good reviews and fees quite ex. oh well...guess we wun know what we can or cannot tahan till we see how they really do their things. yah, lucky thing they have trial sessions. hehs.

dylan's mom,
oh...got ur email, but forgot to reply you. heehee... the raio at LV is also abt 1:6. for Louisa's class, it was 1:4...coz all new kids. but I think that's where it's not so good. All new, all will be seeking attention at the same stage mah. if can stagger, at least some of the classmates will be more independent or older then the teacher can focus a bit more on the new child to help the new child fit in. rather than having to handle 3 or 4 crying kids at the same time. For her class, the "oldest" one joined only 1 mth ago. Maybe also coz they opened up new class to cater to demand...and didn't want to "transfer" kids from one class to another, afterall that child would have gotten used to his/her original teacher, kinda thing.

<font color="aa00aa">oh dear..so many babies LS..
hope Ryan and SR are much batter now.

csi,
i'm so sorry to hear about louisa.
i have been a slient reader the past few days so when i saw your account of LV and louisa's nitemare..i got scared BIG time!!!
i totally didnt expect LV to be so bad.
but me and hubby also dont quite like the mother tongue teacher..she was so pushy and yet no one can understand her much and even from half a metre away u can smell her BO..goodness..how are kids even going to like her??
i think it's a good decision for u to withdraw louisa from school.
those nitemares sound so horrible..poor girl!
i hope u will find a better cc when louisa is ready to go school in the future!

after reading your ordeal, i was in such a fix cos i have to think of alternatives now.
im so scared and apprehensive of putting faiq in any cc now.
the only idea i'm toying with now is to take a maid but since hubby and me hate maid, the maid will have to stay with my mil..get mil to be employer but me and hubby will fork out the payment.
and meantime, send faiq for playgroup at lsh occ since we already registered there too way earlier.
i think i'm so worried about it until lastnite i had a terrible dream.
i dreamt that someone stole faiq away while we were at a shopping centre..me and hubby looked around..called out his name but cannot be found..at the end of the day, we got a call from a man saying we dont need to look for faiq anymore cos he is taking faiq as his son!!!
it all seems so real that when i woke up, my cheeks and pillow were wet with tears.
i immediatly got up and went to faiq's room while he's still sleeping and kissed him.
so scared of losing him like that...sighhhhh</font>

lynzi, sr is better liao, but she is poo-ing at funny times now.. poo-ing in the early morning say 5-6plus... in the past used to poo only during BF at my mum's ard 9plus ..
tink u worrie too much liao to ve dat dream! but cc really is a big headache.. boo

wow Lynzi,
what a dream...relax yah. dreaming or not, when we go out with our kids...better to always keep an eye on them. SG is relatively safe, but still...

I also dunno how other cc are like lah...sometimes, all the things just happened to occur on the same day. And also have to see our own level of tolerance for certain things.

Think the school really had an adverse impact on Louisa's temperament. I'm happy we spotted it early. Our approach with her has always been, to let her explore on her own, let her try on her own (of course be there to guide), basically, dun hold her back (physically or otherwise). If potentially dangerous, of course have to hold her back, but there will be reasoning and explanation. So, that's how she's been used to. You could say, she's used to having her way, in that sense...hahaha. (oh my, spoilt brat in the making? oops. hahaha).

So, in school, when she realised I wasn't ard, and she knew I went through the door, she wanted to go out of the door, out of the centre. She ran to the doors, told the teachers, "door, open, outside, walk walk etc". But of course, the teachers would pull her away or carry her away from the doors. Then she would start screaming and kicking "go out, go down, outside..." I was still in the centre then but at different corner, so I could hear her. That was how it was for her that 1 time I left her alone.

Now at home, if we prevent her from doing something (be it play with a particular toy) coz say, she needs to change diapers, she will go into that kicking-screaming mode. "no no no, go down, outside". Hmmmm....so I think her current screaming/crying was probably triggered by her experience in school.

Guess we'll have to turn the clock back a bit, and go back to reassuring her constantly, talking to her properly etc. Think it will be a slow process...but, she's still young...so, not impossible.
happy.gif

Morning mummies!
Was on urgent leave yesterday to take care of jr. Reason? Quarrel with my mum then no one take care of jr. Now i'm yi du zi qi! Need to vent my anger.. so bear with me k?

It all started with Tue night. Was just asking my mum what time is jr's next milk feed. Then I realise the timing not right, he'll miss a feed at night cos eat too late le. So I went on to ask how come like that. She say morning he dun wanna drink milk.. only drink abit the whole bottle throw away. She refused to tell me how much he drank. As jr is pretty underweight.. i usually gets pretty upset when he misses 1 feed.. let alone 2 in a day. So i was just grumbling to hb... din really blame my mum or what. Even if during weekends we make him miss a feed ourselves.. I will grumble just for the sake of it too.

Then my mum starts to yake non-stop while I tried my best to keep quiet. She say I always accuse her of not feeding jr (I din! ok maybe in the 1st few mths.. then jr was still drinking my breastmilk, then throw away i heart pain mah. But i long time din complain liao.. at most just HAI cos jr is eating so little only.). Then she carry on non-stop say if jr's not her grandson, she will not even look after him... make her lose zz at night, my dad cant zz in the day time (my dad works night shift), make my dad earn less... and she just goes on n on to alot of unrelated stuff.. till I cant stand it. Talk back and say that I WAS JUST ASKING U HOW MUCH HE EATS. As a mum, can't I even know how much my son is eating in the say? If he eat little then I know at night I can try to feed more mah.

Then the fight begins.. and she bring in a lot of unrelated stuff to quarrel about. Ask me to look after jr myself lah.. quit my job to take care of him myself lah, bring home every night lah.. etc etc. The ultimate comes when she critised how I scold my hb... and she say I talk to her like I talk to my hb. Then say I NEVER TREAT HER LIKE MY MUM. Ok win. She say till like tt... she win liao. I grab jr and took cab home. Take leave yest to look after him myself.. then this morn bo bian.. bring back there cos i gotta work.

HAI... now I'm considering whether to put jr in cc ASAP anot. But after hearing so many horror stories.. I'm abit worried also. HAI.... damn pissed off now.

bluelily,
dun get too put off by my experience with cc horh. I mean, there are other cc around. Who knows? Jr may like it? You know him best.
happy.gif

ya i know him best that's y i'm worried. He sure cry like mad when he cant find us. And i dun think the teachers can feed him. Hai..

U think i shd just call cc and let him try out first? orginally wanted to wait till next yr maybe Mar or what... HAI.. I v heartpain to throw him in cc so young also.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

bluelily,
i soooo totally understand n feel u. my mum helps look after arvin. everytime i ask her anything... anything at all... like hwz his feed... hw cm his feed late.. is he watching his cds.. y does he hav rash.. she will start... yak yak.. say i dun trust her.. she is my mother.. hav raised me well n as such noes wat's best... so y i question her... bla bla.. n if i wan ask so much, then i shld look after myself.. n can also add tt no other person will tahan my 'orderin'.. it is only becoz i LOVE him sooo much n really really care tt i ask all those things... arvin was a 31 weeker n had been thru alot e first couple of mths... he's still picking up n coz of all tt.. i am v v kancheong ovr alot of things.. it came to a stage tt i actually considered quitting wrk.. but tt's not a long term solution... nd to wrk.. got my education to complete too... q alot of financial commitments to let hubby handle alone. we considered CC too... but as e other mummies hav said I am not ready to put arvin in cc. i will make a decision to jus quit n make sacrifices in life than to put him in cc nw... i can't take it to let go.

so nwdays i jus swallow my words.. try not to talk to her much n q her. like tt time he cough cough n vomitted at nite... in it i c lumps of jelly. intially i got soooo scared thot sm weird pc of him came out. then after further analysis it turned out to be jelly. told my mum time n time again not to give 'rubbish' food... n sm more it were lumps.. like 50c coin big. haiz... ask my mum n she got so defensive.. haiz..

bluelily

i know some cc lets u try out for a wk before coming. u can search around and ask if can do such trial. bring him along when cc shopping.

i brought Ethan to a few centres. he was happy n even went to hug some of the children, but also becos we r around. but i'm not sure if he'll react the same when we r not around just like CSI's gal. so i'm praying v v hard he can take it well when we start him in august.

oh mimeole! I'm sooooooo glad someone can understand what I'm going through! That's exactly how I feel! They also like to give rubbish food to jr... I suspect that morn they bring jr to coffeeshop then eat some stuff already.. tt's y morning milk he dun wanna drink. But i din say anything lah. Just ask only. So what's ur plans now? Wait till how old then put in cc? Endure for the time being?

<font color="aa00aa">bluelily, mimeole,
i can really empathise with u gerls.
cos MY MUM is exactly like that!
that is also part of the reason why i never ask my mum to take care of faiq.
even when i was preggy, she already warn me not to ask her to take care cos she still wana work until she gets her retirement payout.
even weeekends that im there at her place can sometimes be a big pain cos she constantly grumbled..everything i did is wrong.
like me trying to make faiq get use to lumpier food last time to her was wrong..not the time yet when most kids of his age can..sighhhh.
i thank my lucky stars that my mil is sooooo nice.
she follows all my instructions to the dot..as in what to feed faiq at what time..cos faiq got bfast, morning break, lunch, tea break and dinner on top of all his milk feed plus she also follows what activities to do with him in the day..like read 2 books and do flashcards with him after bfast..do art and sing and dance after lunch.
not once did she ever complain..i really respect and appreciate her for that!

bluelily,
i have a fren who sends her gerl to little wonders at woodgrove estate.
u can see it from the road.
she gave good reviews of it.
maybe u can try look see there first.
my hubby fren's wife is also teaching there.

slimz,
glad to hear sr is better.
yah after an episode of LS the bowels will be quite weird and will take some time to re-adjust to the normal routine.

csi,
yah i think i was excessively worried..hehehe</font>

bluelily,
HUGZ! hehe.. ya lor endure.. coz i think watever e case is family looking aft is the best. i totally cannot c myself putting him to cc anytime soon... i think giv it till he's at least 3. or maybe never... jus put him to nursery.. we went to many ccs to recce.. arvin loved the place.. run here run thr... liked e teachers.. but i'm anal abt alot of stuff. hw he will get bathed... will he eat.. like till nw i'm blending his food.. we r mking it less n less fine but it's still blended. he still gags when thr r lumpy pcs in his actual food. pls note tt this does not apply to his 'snacks'. he's fine wif biscuits n 'JELLY'. *roll eyes* but when it cms to his meal he's fussy abt it being non lumpy. whr got cc will actually customise treatment until like tt. so ya for nw jus tahan lor. but i still ensure tt the needed gets done n tt she noes tt i still wan things to 'run' a certain way but i dun bug her or q her if i c sm things not going the way it shld.. jus close eyes n hope it's a temp lapse.. jus make sure it doesn't repeat so oft. n we make it a point rite frm the start to pick him up every evening.. even if hubby away.. i'll bring him bck home... ensure she has her time. wkends unless got event or gathering we will not 'hang out' at her place. let her hav her freedom. it's easy to shuttle to n fro coz we stay within the same estate... abt 10mins drive away.

<font color="aa00aa">i think 18 mths is quite young to put in cc especially if your child like mine is so used being surrounded by own family menbers since birth.
which is why i wana put faiq in at 2 and hopefully he can speak by then, so that he can tell me what goes on in the cc.</font>

bluelily,

just shop around for cc lor, no harm. honestly, you have to follow yr gut instinct when it comes to this. although there are quite a few horror stories, but there are also kids who settle down nicely, so you wont know if jr is the former or latter until you try.
happy.gif

dylan took over a month to settle down mainly because he fell sick most of the time in the first month, so kept skipping school. i had many second thoughts during this time, wanted to pull him out of school but my hubby reminded me of why we wanted him in cc to start with and told me to bite the bullet. Thankfully, after 6 weeks or so, dylan got used to the routine in school, start to get close to the teachers and whenever we send him there, he will happily wave at his teachers and go into the playground. Even on days when he is more sticky to me, he will not fuss when we leave him there, he will just not wave goodbye to me.

So just give it a try, as for naps and feeding etc, you have to find a school u are comfortable with, one that will give jr the attention he needs and will monitor him closely to ensure he is drinking and feeding well.

starz,

maybe you want to try brushing yr teeth in front of yr boy? then he will be interested to brush teeth also. I sometimes let dylan brush his own teeth, although he does a poor job of it. And i switch between the finger brush and proper toothbrush to keep things fresh for him. Also choose his favourite toothpaste and let him choose diff toothbrush so he is interested.
happy.gif

CSI,

yah lucky our kids still young, can undo any bad experiences. I think with lots of love and reassurance, louisa will 'recover' from the cc ordeal! I receive some good news from dylan cc, they said his form teacher will be his same teacher when he move to playgroup, so as least the transition wont be as rough for him. He takes very long to adapt to change so if he got the same teacher, at least he wont feel like he is in a new environment again.

bluelily, mabbe if u n hb's wklife permits, ring jr home everynite? i would give ur mum the freedom she wants and oso give u at least 4-5hrs a day to 'control' the lifestyle u wanna give jr?
my mum dun give sr junk food, its my elder sis but i tink aft this episode of high fever of 40 and LS for 3-4days.. my sis learnt her lesson liao. She told my mum she wont give sr junk anymore le..
but at my mum's sr watches tonnes of tv =( her morning are all tv .. frm 9 - 1230 .. sometin i dun like but bo pian .. wich is y on wkends i would b ultra upset if my hb switches on the tv for sr to watch to entertain her .. coz she has got plenty of tv exposure on wkdays liao..
Tink phy has a mil who would go thru the flash cards, story books everyting according to phy's schedule for ryan.. *envy*

bluelily,
simmer down.. think your mum just blurt it out without thinking la during the argument. meanwhile, yea.. shop ard for CC and see how lor...

Thanks for all the encouragement gals! Just called My First Skool at Marsiling.. 10th Jul will have 1 vacancy liao.. but it's the time we just come back from cruise.. already taken alot of leave recently.. cant afford to take more to let jr try out the cc leh. Hai.. next alternative is to endure till next yr. Hai..

Already decided to bring jr home every evening starting from yest. But no car.. this morn gotta carry jr walk to mrt then take 2 stops to their place. Sweat man. Guess no choice loh. Actually even though previously jr stays over there on weekdays.. we also stay over on alt nights to take care of him. Not as if we just throw him there. Fri night bring home liao loh.

Hai.. I can't even decide jr's daily schedule loh. U know when jr was just a newborn.. I didn't wanna put him in sarong or give pacifier.. we went well for 1 mth w/o all these.. then go my mum's place.. she requested.. so I just give in loh. Since she's taking are. Then she still dare to say I try to control everything... now I still gotta make jr quit sarang n pacifier for cc. And if she's not coorperating in the day time.. v diff for me also loh. I havent even tell her all these! Plus she also destroyed my bf-plans last time. My b-milk supply just disappeared after her constant nagging abt the "badness" of bm.. and din give me time to pump at all. And I never even complain in front of her loh. The more I think the angrier I am. grrrr....

And she still dare to say.. if have 2nd on dun let her look after. I say u beg me i also dun wanna have 2nd one ah. Then she say dun make decisions based on her.. shd be hb n mine's decision. HELLO? No support how I dare to have another one? ...................

<font color="aa00aa">bluelily,
i oso bring faiq home at nite every day and my mil's house is rite opp your mum's.
yup from admiralty especially in the morning its quite ma fan to send by train.
i do admit that difficulty but i gues i have to tahan cos faiq seems so much happier sleeping at home than sleeping there at nite.
most of the times, i give in and take a cab instead.
in a cab both of us will be happier cos he wont demand to walk round and hold the railings like in train and i wont have to keep stopping and chiding him.
try lor..
worse comes to worst..u and me can go share cab and send the 2 boys together..hehehe</font>

hahaha lynzi, tot ur hb drive? How come u still need to take public transport? Actually the sweating part comes from walking from my place to mrt.. which takes 7mins w/o carrying jr. I weak lah... in mrt he still ok.. cos he still blur blur in the morn.. and he loves mrt. This morn still got ppl wanna give up seats to me wor. But if it's raining then I dunno how to carry him, carry my own bag and take umbrella at the same time liao.

<font color="aa00aa">yup hubby drives but some days he wont be back yet from his 24 hours tour or he has to go work extra early to ambush and such.
that's why sometimes i have to take public transport to send faiq.

bluelily,
u can try call my first skool if they have trial or not.</font>

bluelily,
jia you...you can do it!
happy.gif
Maybe can re-pack own bag. Carry a backpack-kinda bag instead. or, like me...my EZ-link card is in those plastic card holder thingy, that can be attached to a lanyard. So, I hang my EZ-link card on my neck whenever I go out with Louisa alone. Then dun have to dig and dig for card, while carrying her. If rain, not so heavy, still not that bad lah. if heavy rain, call cab liaoz even if it's a short while, coz dun want wait all fall sick also no point.

bluelily
i also bring both my kids home every nite. Hubby wants to see them every day :p...it can be quite hectic though, got to pick up gal from mil's place then rush to nanny's pl to pick up boi.

bluelily, jia you jia you!

i'm another mummy here without much support. my mum tries her best but she still works and i still have to depend on cc for susu when i work. my in-laws are non existent when it comes to helping me take care of susu. they are both not working and are TOTALLY hands off! i give up on them liao.

i think your mummy blurted things out cos of anger... take some time to cool down. i think she loves you enuf to help you take care of JR on weekdays so those hurting words must have skipped her brains la... old people are like tat one. u bring JR home everyday lor! like that can teach him more things and control his lifestyle a bit better. then your mum'll have fewer complaints hopefully.
happy.gif

bluelily, i pray every morning NO rain. Everyday i pray for the same thing.. haahhaa...coz i need to walk to the mainrd to flag for a cab. When he was younger, i could stlil carry him in the carrier plus the bags and an umbrella. Now, cannot liao. Worst call for a cab and that hurts the pocket very very much.

lynzi,
wow... u mean tt's ur house in JB? gosh looks like hotel.. nice.
happy.gif
is thr anyone staying thr or u guys only go for wkends/hols?

deerdeer, go to the overseas spree section.
erm... i think most of us here stopped bf-ing liao... except for a few.
happy.gif

Back