(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

pet

think it's gotta be mid-nov coz from late-nov all bz with preparing for own bb's bday already
happy.gif

slimz
tried both before. personally I like PG better, ecreative looks good, but taste quite normal and a bit too sweet for my family's taste. I'm going to order PG for yu ru
happy.gif
(That reminds me...better let them know)

anhk,

u can try out 2 trials at kindermusik first before u decide.. just got to pay $25.50 for each trial.. wanna go this fri for 10.30am one??
happy.gif

slimz.. sure! can just call 6467-1789 and let them know u wanna attend a trial class for this friday at 10.30am...

i haven't called yet but confirm i want to go.. just got to call and register later..
happy.gif

claire,

i'm asking for 13,14 nov dates and availablity..then will choose a confirm date from the number of mummies who can attend..

regarding cakes:

i'm geting PG for my girl.. told them alredy but haven't placed the order yet..
happy.gif

now looking for cute farm animals to place on her cake..
happy.gif

slimz, ankh!

bad news.. i just called kindermusik and unfortunately they only have 1 slot for trial for this fri 10.30am class.. i managed to register myself but cannot reserve places for u both coz full house liao..
sad.gif

maybe if u both want.. can try to call and ask to be on the waiting list? or u can try the 11.30am class(i went to this one last week but all babies walking already) instead?

slimz, ankh,
u can try the friday 9.30 too....still got space, coz class is not full, i guess it's becoz it's too early for pple not living near Tanglin Mall...for 9.30 class, my girl is the youngest.....

i think 9.30, 10.30, 11.30 all the same teacher
happy.gif

ankh,

i'll see u when u're done then.. hehehehe.. still get to meet up with u and emma!!
happy.gif

so sad.. this thurs i got new ppl with me for right brain learning liao..
sad.gif

claire,
PG taste better wor.. hmmm... jux to chk .. i can give them the pict i wan n they do hand drawn cake? den i oni need choose the fillings issit?

slimz, pet,

I just called up kindermusik. No more slots for 11.30am liao so i booked myself & dylan in for the 10.30am (last slot). 10.30am abit rush but no choice since no more slots for later timings.

Pet - u still on 10.30am hor?
slimz - u leh?

serena, no prob. i booked 930 slot to accomodate my girl's timing

pet, yeh, still get to see u and mikaela
happy.gif
We can set our girls on each other!

miracle..
hi sorry.. been on bed rest e last couple nof days.. had a relapse of my slip disc problem.. can't move arnd..
yup yup arvin's going "rythm in me" classes @ Grace Kids (GWC). We find it not bad. Alot like the KinderMusic class one of e mummies earlier spoke abt.. Wat's Trio?

we r not considering wkday classes coz my mum isn't too confident bringing arvin out out alone.

keki,
read abt ur gal's condition. my prayers n wishes r with u..

hihi
just back from my hk trip.
disneyland was super fun for my kids, but overall the trip was super tiring for me and hb.
cos my 2 kids wanted us to carry all the time. Only time they walked by themselves was when they were at Disneyland!
sad.gif

ohh!!! yeah.. dawn luckily i never change my time slot.. seems like some mummies may have not paid for the new term thats why we got the slots.. hehehe..
happy.gif

so will see dawn and slimz there on 10.30am then.. lunch is ok with me too..
happy.gif

slimz
you can email them the pic and ask them if they can do for you. Then yah, just choose the filling.

I'm gonna pick the lychee martini for adults and thinking about what flavor to get for the kids.

constance,

wow..i'm going to HK end nov too..wat u said made me so excited for e trip..im actually quite scared that disneyland cld b overhyped..which hotel did u put up in disneyland?

deerdeer,

Last year when pregnant wz Kaylen, I flew when betw 2mths to 7mths pregnant. For travel aft 5mths, u will need a doctor's letter to show to the airline. I also did several car trips to Malaysia and ferry trips to Bintan.

deerdeer
i travelled during all my 3 preg. usually in the 6-7 mths.

steffietan
i didnt stay in disneyland hotel in the end. Stay put at the hotel in hongkong island and travel via MTR to disneyland. not too far. end nov the weather will be quite shiok. now still quite hot there. but no crowd at disneyland yet, so we tried almost all the rides and went for most of the shows. fun!

tub,
Went JWT this Tues, the one at Kallang. I went Gymboree(Tanglin) when my #1 was like 9th mth old. Don't know whether gymboree has changed their programme etc.

Gymboree - More on song singing, less on gym.

JWT - More on physical(mummy's too). I like the big long rubber tube like thing which we place bb on it and roll so that they can touch the floor. Oh, ah pui loves the swing best! He was smiling and back relaxed on the swing. So funny. The teacher was asking "Is it his first time?" Hahahhaa... YES! I might like to join PlayNest(Julia Gabriel) when I have settled with my #1's school. After some calculation, I think Jg is more worth it. You all can go try it out. The teachers are very expressive, twice a week, one session is 1.5hours and 10 weeks cost ard $700+. Think more worth it! =) And also if I don't rmb wrongly, they do have water play(not swimming) too. It will definitely suit bbs after their 1st birthday. 45mins too short...

i feel stressed.
baby having diarrohea...pooped 5 times in 1 day, for 2 straight days liaoz. that's = diarrohea right? It's watery poop each time...

haiz. dunno what's wrong also leh...

csi_fan got bring bb see pd? If diarrhoea, must dilute the fm by half (that's what my 1st pd says).. but mine din recover within a few days so i went to another pd and change to soy milk. It helps.

Sianz my bb also sick. Running nose n cough. Dunno need to see doc anot... Anyone with exp with bb with running nose/cough.. if see doc.. wat med will doc give? Or leave it to recover himself? Cos tt time my bb got diarrhoea.. pd say bb so small they wont give anti-dirrhoea med.. have to let the body excrete will the poison n recover itself.

bluelily,
no...haven't bring her to see PD yet. Maybe today take half day, go home to bring her go see PD. Yah, maybe it's the milk horh...coz I've just started giving my gal 1 feed of Step 2 milk (mamil gold). But I've been giving her for 2 weeks liaoz...now then got reaction? hmmm...dunno also lah.

My gal had running nose and cough once. PD gave some cough mixture and runny nose med. No anti-biotics, coz PD say for bb, they try not to give. Let body fight it out. Must monitor the colour of the mucus. If green, it's bacteria, so may need to give anti-biotics. So, have to try and dig out the mucus as much as we can...to manually remove the bacteria. Coz bb dunno how to blow nose or spit out phlegm. They will just swallow back, so we need to help them...by digging out mucus lorh. clear the nose also lah...that's what the PD told us.

csi
doc also told us when bb have diarrhoea, cut half. If still persist, then cut out completely and give porridge water. rationale is that during diarrhoea, bb tummy not processing the milk and the milk wont let the tummy recover. yu ru also lao sai so many times, though each time we get stressed, we're no longer as gan cheong as the 1st 2 times. Only if it comes with other symptoms like vomiting or fever then we will bring pd. Otherwise we bring to the family doc.

csi, my bb's mucus if colourless.. dun really have blocked nose also. It's only yest then he started coughing at nite.. think if worsen then bring him go see doc ba. He still can play n laugh. $$$ fly away... pd so ex!

Oh ya for diarrhoea.. my pd say use porridge water to make milk also can.. We tried also. Tt time jr lao sai for 7days! N spent $200+ in pd bills... hai... Hope urs will recover fast fast. Think jr's was cause by virus.. not eat wrong food.

bluelily,

dylan also had cough a few weeks ago, but not very serious so i gave him the extra cough mixture i had from the PD previously. he got better within a few days - but i finished the cough mixture so I called up the PD to ask for another bottle (which they said i could collect anytime).

Do you have any balance cough mixture from previous doc visits? if got, can give bb but must monitor... can stop giving once there is improvement.

Csi

last time dylan also lao sai... we didn't realise it so didn't see PD. but at a regular check up, PD said its prob caused by bacterial in the intensine and dun see doctor also can. In the end, he gave some meds to rebalance the intestine bacteria and the diarrhoea stopped after that. so if this persists... maybe u need to see doctor also leh.

elaine,

hey yr stuff still at my place leh :p. when u wanna collect?
happy.gif

hi all,
my colg dot recently vomit/laosai + fever.. so poor thing... it's confirmed stomach flu. There is a viral thing going on. Another kid at the child care oso kena.. so better be careful. easily transmitted thru saliva

my girl oso sick, running nose and cough..but still super active, and eat well...she oso finished the cough mixture and we asked for more...haiz...mummy oso kena from her...ha choo...

botanist,
yah...yesterday (3rd day), she pooped 6 times! *faint*. but she's still just as active and bouncy...so anyway, for today, I'm not giving her the supplementary feed of FM. Today will be totally BM. Haiz, so I'm now sleepy....coz yesterday pumped and pumped. worked so hard to pump...just so got enough BM to last 1 day. hahaha. My ss nowadays, only enough for 1 full feed and to mix into her 3 cereal meals.

I just changed her to Step 2 milk...not sure if it's due to that?

And because of the lao sai, she now has diaper rash...aiyoh...pengz.

CSI_Fan

my baby also got the same problem. lao sai + diaper rash quite bad last week. saw the PD. was told to let him eat solely soy milk for at least 2-4 weeks...

PD say could be due to teething also...

after eating soy milk, he no longer lao sai and his diaper rash getting better also

i want to faint liao. my boi's care ctr got 5cases of stomach flu since yesterday. in total 13 cases in one wk! most of them are from playgroup one.....

Mine both was sick... think both of them coughing on and off. #1 spreaded to #2... #2 recovering... then #1 spreaded again. Wahahaha... poor Ah Pui! Ah Pui coughed at night and sometimes result vomitting. There is this cough syrup fr Guardian ($16+, only cough syrup in Guardian that cost that much) which PD is also carrying. That is pretty good and smell like honey. I bought that for both of them after cough mixture fr PD has finished. I manually sucked muscus fr Ah Pui. I think manually works BEST! Totally remove muscus clot in his nose and he sleeps better. Disgusting, I know but works everytime! ~ v ~

jeelomeelo,
Stomach flu will not be contagious... only virus/bacteria will. That will be vomitting, fever and diarrhea. No diarrhea will be stomach flu. Cos my #1 kenna before, I was asking whether my #1 kenna stomach flu, PD said no, certain virus. Virus will lead to diarrhoea. Fever is another thing which is damn contagious!

CSI_Fan,
6 times... very watery poo? If yes, think you got to change your Step 2 already. Too much and for 3 days liao. Try soy first. Once feeding per day then the rest of the feed will be her usual BM or FM. Once per feed for 3 days later to twice per day.... Got to change new FM gradually. Mine is on cow's and soy milk. That time #2 got loose stool and I avoid cow's milk totally and yes, it helps to firm up the stool. That is why from young, I gave him soy on and off afraid that he will reject soy like my #1. When bb is sick, it is good to give soy too. Cow's milk will triggers allergy.

most of them vomit and fever 1st. then a few of them had diarrhoea after that. what i hear from the caregiver that most of the PDs said it's some viral/bact thing that caused the stomach flu, goes thru fluid transmission as well. aiy....

aiyo so many bbs sick. Seems like the virus is here again... Jr's cough still ok. Yest night only heard once or twice. Hopefully will clear w/o med.

missy, how u manually suck? Use that pumping device? Jr loves soy milk leh suprisingly... he likes everything soy.. tofu he also love. But other than that.. he's a super super picky eater. Now he dun even wanna take the ground brown rice we make for him liao. HAI...

Back