(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

aiyoh, 1 day never access mised so many posts. yesterday had so many visitors coz PH...kena nagged at also...

jeelo,
my massage lady is also this chinese lady called Caroline. Dunno if it's the same lady boh? hehs...long hair? Always with a blue-tooth handsfree ear piece in her ear? heehee...

Hen,
this is my #1 kid. Yap, HB doing the cooking of the confinement food for me. Before delivery, I bought a recipe book on confinement food. And I also prepared a menu, so HB knows what to cook. heehee...So now he's the chef lah. THen some days, my parents' maid will cook and my bro will bring over to me.

Happi,
yap, that's where the Bt Batok Polyclinic is located. Yah, I stay ard there (Upper Bt Timah area). It's the nearest polyclinic to me that I know. hehs...

Regarding being on medication while BF, I went to the polyclinic today (1. to check baby's jaundice level and 2. to see the doc myself coz I'm developing a flu). Baby's jaundice is no more (at 58, down from 119) - Think BF really helps to lower jaundice. As for my flu, doc says it is ok to consume certain medication while BF. He prescribed some medication (actually, very common flu medication) for me. Just remember to let the doc know that u're BF at the same time...

Congrats Belle!

Linda, dun stress yourself so much. THink positive. I know it's not easy...I almost had depression during my first week when my MIL stayed over to help me out. I had to keep reminding myself to stay happy, coz that would benefit baby. Kept myself busy with baby, sleeping and reading up baby magazines (hospital gave a goodie bag with lots of mags. read every single page in each mag! including adverts! hahaha). So stay happy!
happy.gif

Constance,
Oh... keke... misunderstood your sentence! I also opt of the screening, think got to send to overseas to test one right? Think the fee was high $100, got it done by PD.

csi, nw i happy cos i b hm in 2 hr time, haha!
btw e metabolic blood test $100plus at tmc.
Erer missylan, i oso another gulity one. I went shopping at imm last wk n causeway pt ytd, haha! Saw john little on 20% sale, shop till shiok! Mothercare oso 20% sale on certain items! Die!
Bluelily, don feel sian! Endure 2 more wks n we out of jail term, haha! N we can meet 2 lag kopi!

Ladies,
what are the signs of nipple confusion?
I use both direct latch and EBM for my boy. He drinks ok for both. But recently I realise when he suckles at my breast, sometimes he will get frustrated, make those 'gek sim' sound ("ehhh.."), and shake his head and tug my nipple. That hurts my nipples so much sometimes I'll smack his backside!
Since milk supply is good, this reaction can't be due to him sucking no milk lor. So I wonder if this is a sign of nipple confusion?

Anybody bought nursing bra from Marks and Spencer? Any idea if there is any sale on over there? My mom asked me to check out their bras coz she says they are very comfy. But I think they are quite expensive?

higgledy, yes... tat may be nipple confusion. for my ger, she'll suck lightly... macham sucking bottle. so she has not much to drink and will wake up often. i've decided to direct latch tho it'll b tuf at nite. :x

hi jean, tks for the link. no matter what i do, i still cant pump it out. but when i let my bb latch on after i did the hot compress, she managed to latch on for a longer period. i hope she doesnt take my nipple as a pacifier.
like today, i managed to let her latch on for 3 times. 5am, 8am, and 12pm. she suckles, dozes off and suckles again. duration taken is about half an hour, but after another half an hour, crying for milk again. CL gives her FM. no choice. sigh. i will continue to let her latch on for each feeds. if not sufficient, topup with FM.

i am going down to see a lactation consultant on monday. hopefully, i have a better tomorrow.

hi jeelo, regarding jaundice, my bb went for another jaundice check. first check is 181, today is 169. so it went down. doc says no need to check anymore. will just hv to follow up with PD next week. btw, i saw some of you mention jaundice level using 2 digits (eg 16 and 18). how come my is in 3 digits (181, 169)? how to interpret this?

dinut,

For me i will normally pump till the 150ml mark cos my baby will normally drink 120ml to 150ml but if using the hospital bottles which is only 100ml full, I will have to take 2 bottles out and pour into his milk bottle to make it 150ml..remaining 50ml then put into fridge..so no contamination.So u can also pump and store according to you bb feed demand..

quick check w those c-sect mums, when can we start to resume sex w hubby? Now lochia is over but normal menses havent start, if resume sex, will i get pregnant again?

thanks

Deerdeer & Dinut,
Ya lor, I try 2B patient n happy, resting at home, play Mahjong etc.. but *haiz*, quite sick of daily cycle of waking up then think of things 2 do... Went Town 2 shop for a couple of times but always didn't buy things.. HB wanted 2 cheer me up and wanted to buy me stuff but strangely I also not excited
sad.gif

Dinut, my gynae also very pro natural... just asked me to wait for signs lor...

Deerdeer, I'm off work since a month ago..so u can imagine I've been waiting for quite a while.. numb with waiting already... need some actions.. Think I'm the sort who needs to be involved in something... cannot be too free for long... sure get depressed one...
sad.gif

Higgedly,

I remember those bras in Marks & Spencers, think 2 for $90++. They look comfy.. since got sales now, can buy
happy.gif

Yo Linda,

Haha, bet u must be home now, enjoying the peace while looking after u little one.. good that you can still go shopping!
happy.gif
Stay cheerful!

Vonn,
Touble is, dunno if kiddo will be out in the next few days or not.. Will review on next checkup on Monday.. By then I may have 2 choose induction or C-section I think..

U don't intend to take ML to rest at home? I shop till I'm quite scared and further more, nothing to buy for myself.. haha

hi gals,
happy.gif

I have delivered my baby! Please help me to update...

Name: Dylan
Birthday: 18 December
Length: 53cm
Weight: 3.47kg
Head circumference: 34.5cm
Delivery via natural w epi

This is my birth story:

4am: Had contractions (felt like menses cramps, just much worse) every 5 minutes for one hour. Woke my HB up and got ready to go to hospital.

Felt upset because my gynea was on leave! Alamak, now got to use stand in gynea... that was just not my plan!
sad.gif

I also didn't think of having breakfast cos it was just so early but that was a mistake!! In the end, I had to starve until I delivered my baby.

5am plus: Admitted to GlenE labour ward. I think I was the only other woman in labour at that time. Changed to the hospital gown and nurse got ready to do VE. This is when it started to get 'exciting'...

Nurse did VE and reported that she could not feel out my cervix and said maybe I'm not even dilated yet!?!? (needless to say i was shock la!)

She said got to wait for gynea to turn up for a proper check.

7plus am: Stand in gynea arrives, dose the most painful VE ever. (I almost fainted!). He said he also couldn't reach my cervix as it was positioned too far back and told the nurse to put me on laughing gas while he try to do the VE again. I've done many VEs before but this was the worst... the pain was excruciating! I was told to breathe deeply into the gas mask... I really hoped I would pass out cos it was so painful but just had to endure while the gynea kept apologising for the pain...

Finally he managed to complete the VE and announced that I was 1.5cm dilated and then, he burst my waterbag.

Contractions came fast and furious (1 every 2/3 mins) so I requested for epidural!

8.10am: Dr.Dicky Tay came to administer epidural. Thank goodness for pain relief! I felt much better after that!

Was relaxed and able to sms and chit chat on the phone from 8.10am up till lunch time...

11.20am: gynea arrived and did 2nd VE (Thank goodness no pain cos I was numb from waist down because of epidural). Already 8cm dilated! Yay!!

1.00pm: Midwife tells me to start pushing so baby's head will crown. She shows me how to push and HB and her coach me hard to push, push PUSH!

I must have been 'out of shape' because after I delivered the baby, I realised I pulled a calf muscle with all the pushing! Hahahah

1.30pm: Baby's head crowning so we wait for gynea to arrive. Gynea arrives quickly and starts to instruct me to do final few pushes... Within the next few minutes, baby is delivered!!

happy.gif

Had to stay one extra day in hospital because of baby's jaundice, so we just got home today. Am still trying to get my act together, but so far, things are going smoothly (cross fingers). Had to already supplement with FM because of his jaundice (my blood type and my son's is different so PD said his jaundice could get much worse so told me to play safe to quickly supplement with FM instead of waiting it out).

Congrats to all the other mummies who have also delivered their babies! And best of luck and a smooth delivery to the other mummies who haven't deliverd yet!
happy.gif

Wow Botanist!! Congratulations!!! Amazing birth story!! Your BB is rather big and lanky
happy.gif
post his pictures to show us lah
happy.gif

ya.. I am feeling a bit impatient too... argh... hopefully my gynae will give me epidural straightaway.. my pain threshold is 0.

jean n missylan,
thanks for the info...seems so many things to learn about BF...even more confusing than pregnancy stuffs
happy.gif

deerdeer,i've stopped working ever since i found out i was pregnant...didn't want to risk it coz i miscarried last year.so imagine the wait seems to be even longer haha
i don't really keep track of baby's weight,everytime gynae checks also never gives exact figure.she keeps telling me baby's nt too big,nt too small shld be gd for normal delivery.i just trust her.last time she mentioned about weight i think 2 weeks ago when i was 38 wks pregnant she said just below 7 pounds (i think roughly just under 3 kgs).

phy and other mummies who are anxiously waiting for the big day...seems like we just have to continue with the waiting game...

bluelily,
your story is quite funny...something to remember about the delivery indeed
happy.gif
too bad i don't like chicken :p
btw contrary to popular belief,my gynae told me there's no way to make one deliver faster (as in walking or climbing stairs).she told me to go out for a walk regularly to help strengthen muscles for delivery but not to make it faster.

btw mummies...last minute thinking about buying something to use during confinement for tummy.
i didn't engage any massage lady...initially thought not necessary but recently some ppl scared me off telling me my tummy will be flabby etc etc
so what you reckon i shld get? saw this tummy massage shaper thingy sold thru BP...can i use this one? (sassy...i saw you ordered a couple of these):
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1114737.html?1197969576

Botanist,
congratulations!
Like you, I made the mistake of arriving at the hospital with an empty stomach. I reached at 7pm, not much pain, so I went to Delifrance to tapao some sandwiches and muffins. When I reached the labour ward, the nurse was so amused (machiam like going picnic). Unfortunately, Dr instructed NO FOOD.
sad.gif
But I was so hungry in the middle of the night that I begged my hubby to feed me secretly! :p

fanny,
So fast your lochia is over?? Me still having quite alot leh. Hubby was also asking me when can do it? Maybe because never do it for almost 8 months liao, me now feel very strange even a sense of resentment when he touches me leh, so it's sort of a relief that lochia haven't over. like very turn off like that..Also I still cannot get over about how tummy looks like with all the stretch marks..Sigh...dunno how if really wanna do it again.

Hi mummies,

I've delivered my baby boy on 17 Dec 2007, normal delivery with epi. His wt is 2.95kg and length 49cm. Pls help to update.

Tried to breastfeed him but he will just give up after suckling for a while due to the low supply. Since then, milk supply has kicked in but he still refuses to latch on directly so I have been feeding him on EBM these 2 days. Any tips on getting the baby to latch on directly?

phy,

yup i will post his photos here when i have a nice shot. Hehe he is rather tall but can't tell on photo!
happy.gif

Higgledy,

Wah you very good!! I wish I thot of secretly bringing food in... My first question after delivering the baby was "Can I eat and drink now???" hahahah.. The nurse said.. "Cannot... wait u puke"...

True enough, I puked even though I didn't even eat anything! So useless!!

Vonn,

Ya lor, don't take ML too early..rather boring waiting at home..
happy.gif

Deerdeer, dinut and vonn,
Anyway, let's us wait till we see our little ones face to face.. I wonder what I'll say to him? Maybe this , "You little naughty one, I'm your mummy. You have been having free lodging and food for the last few months
happy.gif
" Haha

Going for dinner loh!! First steps out of house for the whole day!!! Yippee!!

Botanist,

You've just given me one more item to do b4 going to hospital ; must eat first!!! And I'll make sure i eat all my favourite food haha

hi ladies

ask u all a silly question. right now i sterilise my pump b4 each use. i find it v troublesome especially when i've to go bk to work. hence, wld like to noe how u all r cleaning the pumps. TIA. much appreciated. m(_)m

Hi miorei
I used to sterilise my pump before going to work each morning. I will assemble my sterilised Avent Manual pump and put in ziplock bag. If i nid to use it more than one time for the day, will sterilise using sterilising pills in the ofis.
happy.gif

Hi mummies

I have delivered my boy on 11 Dec!

Name: Jayden
Weight: 3.125kg
Length: 50cm
Assisted delivery with epi

I went to MA at 9pm+, midwife checked that i'm 2.5cm dilated, immediately requested for epi. Strange thing is that i don feel contraction pain but I can still feel like pooing when the contraction comes. As bb's face is facing outwards, had much difficulty pushing him out, hence gynae had to use forcep. I think the most painful part is that when the gynae sew the stitches on me!!! Although the epi was switched to the high mode, I felt the extreme pain that he had to inject local anestheic on me.

It's been 11 days but my bm is still so little, just managed to pump out 30ml!! Arghhh... so supplementing my boy with FM. Dunno when I can have enough for my boy

CSI_Fan, what a coincidence! I was also at Bt Batok Polyclinic today, but I went in the morning. BB's jaundice dropped frm last wk's 165 to 87 today. Hurray, no need to bring her to go let the nurse poke anymore!!! Hey, I also stay near Upper Bt Timah area, I'm at Toh Yi
happy.gif

Pretty, if u dun mind, hope u can share some info aft u meet the lactation consultant on Mon. I still hope to be able to get my bb to latch on. Now, she's totally being bottle-fed wz BM & FM. Hubby keeps saying that he doesn't want me to tired out, thatz y he's always giving bb FM instead of BM. I hope bb can latch on cos more convenient than having to pump n store n heat up BM whenever feed time. My bb very impatient, want milk means immediately, so having to heat up stored BM very troublesome, esp middle of the nite. Also, I bought quite a nbr of nursing bra & nursing top, looks like if bottle-feed all the way, I don't need them afterall
sad.gif

My bb's jaundice reading is also in hundreds. For polyclinic, they only stop asking u to go n check if the level falls below 100. Yours so good, 181 drops to 169, no need to check liao. For mine, it went frm 137 to 167, then drop to 165, then 87. My bb kena poked 4 times in all!!!

missylan, how I wish I can go out, just like u. I haven't finished my xmas shopping. HB always asks me to sneak out, but next moment, he says better not, scared me & bb fall sick or if my mum or MIL pops in, I'll be in trouble (like today lor, almost want to go Taka aft polyclinic, luckily neber go, my mum came over just now).

For my confinement menu, everyday I'm eating fish (threadfin esp). I also drank a lot of fish & papaya soup. My hb also bought papaya for me to eat. I suspect cos I not enuf rest & also neber pump more regularly (wz all the guests coming to visit through out the day, no time to pump milk).

Jean, I'm pumping BM into Avent cup & then put into chiller in fridge. I read in Avent brochure that the milk can store up to 48hrs. If longer, shd freeze it. Currently, supply low, so still no need to freeze. When required, I wld take BM frm chiller, pour into bottle n warm over a cup of hot water. What I'm doing shd be ok, right?

BB is 17 days old, she's drinking abt 100ml per feed, every 2-3hrs. Sometimes, she cries every hour, seems to be asking for more. Hope my BM supply can meet her need.

deerdeer, u may wanna give this a try:

Papaya & peanuts with pig's tail soup

Ingredients:
1 (600g) pig's tail
1/2 (600g) papaya
100g peanuts
1 (60g) dried octopus
3000ml water
Salt to taste

Method:
1. Soak the dried octopus and peanuts separately into water for abt 1 hr, or until soft. Peel papaya and seeded, cut into large pieces. Keep aside.

2. Cut pig's tail into pieces, blanch into boiling water for a while. Dish out & drained. Put all ingredients and pig's tail in the deep pot. Pour in water, bring to boil. Reduce to low heat. Cook for approx 3 hrs. Lastly, season with a little salt. Serve hot.

heng,
Wa, can take octupus? Thought that is under seafood, under toxic? Bb today hit 120ml milk intake, now I scared he will be damn chubby when over 1 year old. To be hinest, I don't want chubby chubby toddler. =P

Papaya fish soup;
Threadfin's head
Few pieces of pork loin(dun want also can)
Green Hawaii Papaya(not easy to find)

They said must eat the papaya also!

jean,

my lochia ended 2 weeks ago. I think i only had lochia for 2 weeks. But now i have quite a lot of yellow discharge. Don't know y also. Then jean, do u still continue w ur massage? I tried once then dont dare already as my gynae said my massage lady broke my blood vessel.

Phy, Dinut, Vonn, DeerDeer
I'm also another bored yet anxious MTB waiting for some action. So far I only have occasional light contractions with backache and BH. Am counting down to my EDD in 5 days' time.

New Mummies
I'm learning a lot from all your discussions on BF
happy.gif

Question on pigmentation
How long (after delivery) will it take for the linear nigra and dark patches under the armpits to go away?

hen,

Ya, Breast milk can be stored in chiller for 48 hrs..But for me, I dun like the idea of freezing it, so once 48hrs is up, I will discard the breast milk..

Fanny,

So good! 2 weeks only?? Mine like still got long way to go..sianz...

I did not continue it cos my massage lady dun wanna continue once she hjeard I got pain, but she mentioned that I can still ask her to wrap if I am ok by Jan. SO I am now doing the "wrap" using the osim binder myself now, then see if tummy still dun go down by Jan, I will ask her to come again..
happy.gif

yooo, finally home sweet home! my bb was bit cranky when we reach home, he have to be carried and coax till sleep just now, guess he is new to his home. Guess he will need a day or two to adjuest but he seem to be ok when i feed him half an hr ago and he just zzz w/o carry and coaxing in his bed. Hopefully tmr he wont be so cranky as today..

Oh ya, since i already back home, will try to update the list slowly..

Hi there,

Sorry to intrude i'm from Nov thread

I have a Yaolan used not more then 5times bought it 6mths ago. Condition still very good. Anybody interested can email me at [email protected] leting go at $80 bought it at $110. To be collect at Jurong West
1159586.jpg

hi all
i just called neogarden up this morning. in case you're going to get them for hi tea, this month they are not doing hi tea in Dec.
melrose however is available.

fanny,
2 weeks is fast. Mine left a little bit. Past 2 weeks are changing sanitary pads twice-thrice daily.

Linda,
If possible try not to swing or carry your bb too much. Ah boh, next time going to swing(like human yao lan) till bb zzz. Bb nowadays very smart, once like a cuddle, like a swing, like a smell... they will cry for it! =) Mine hor, I will pat pat his backside. The days at TMC(for jaundice), he didn't get to pat pat from some nurses so they said that he kept crying. But there is one Filipino nurse, knew his pattern and pat pat him, she said he gave her no problem.

jean79:

i believe u're one of those with an abundance of breast milk, but it pains me to know tat u're throwing them away after 2 days! i dun really like e idea of freezing too..but i've read that no doubt freezing kills off some nutrients of e breast milk, it is, however, in every and any way better than FM. U may want to chk with e hospitals if u can donate ur BM too..there r some babies who are allergic to FM n need BM. =)

just my thoughts..

Hi mummies! I'm so overdue ! My EDD on 20 Dec .. Baby not engaged till now and just went for my checkup and he is already 3.6kg!! No choice got to go for c sect this coming monday cause baby is too high up .. Chance is induce is not very high so i find it no point to induce ..

Anyway how many did mummies here pay for c sect with epi ? I'm opting for 4 bedded .. Expect to cost a bomb ..

linda,
my baby got preference to sleep on his swing bed (horizontal rocker kinda thing) during day time and evening hours. then when CL bring him into the room at nite, he doesn't complain. think he kinda know that long sleeping hrs is in the room in the cot, the rest of the time he prefer sleeping on the swing bed

Hi mel
My total bill (estimated) for C sect w. GA, 1 bedded for 3 days 2 nites at Mt A, came up to be ard $6k. C sect w. epi shld be slightly cheaper than dat w. GA.

don worry, missylan jeelo, it's only the first nite he is like dat, so i guess he didnt get use to the new environment. Today, he sleep like a pig like he used to when he is at my mum place. So no need me to coax him to sleep, phew!!! Cos i myself don like the idea of carry and coax him to sleep when he cry.

Updated on 22 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>T&amp;P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2n Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> &amp; <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo &amp; Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg &amp; 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1kg</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Amberly</TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>3.34kg/52cm</TD><TD>C-sect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi &amp; vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>3.385kg</TD><TD> Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD> 30 Nov</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD> Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim &amp; Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui Sumana</TD><TD>2.765kg</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13 Dec</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low</TD><TD>2.74kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn</TD><TD>2.88kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>hen</TD><TD>18 Dec</TD><TD>5 Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.195kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>Dec 6</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Eshan</TD><TD>3.7kg</TD><TD>Ecsect </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD> 3.345kg/52cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm</TD><TD> 4.045kg/53cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20 Dec</TD><TD>7 dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane</TD><TD>3.365kg/50cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>8 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa</TD><TD>3.482kg/49cm</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22 Dec</TD><TD>8 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15 Dec</TD><TD>8 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel</TD><TD>3.05kg/50cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>6 Dec</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Jerielle</TD><TD>3.37kg/51cm</TD><TD> Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.11kg/51cm</TD><TD> Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21 Dec</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>3.330kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15 Dec</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>3.145kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>jubeck</TD><TD></TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>3.125kg/50cm</TD><TD> Assisted delivery w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Kyrell Tan</TD><TD>3.27kg/48cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Adwin</TD><TD>3.948kg/53cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Amy</TD><TD></TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jester Leow</TD><TD>2.805kg/50cm.Ecsect </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>13 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD>3.32kg/51cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30 Dec</TD><TD>14 Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Qi Jie</TD><TD>2.145kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14 Dec</TD><TD>14 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela</TD><TD>3.040kg/50cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29 Dec</TD><TD>14 Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.12kg/49cm</TD><TD> Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22 Jan</TD><TD>15 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Danelle</TD><TD>2.215kg</TD><TD> Csect w GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27 Dec</TD><TD>16 Dec</TD><TD> 2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>2.89kg/48cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21 Dec</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.295kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23 Dec</TD><TD>18 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dylan</TD><TD>3.47kg/53cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1 Jan</TD><TD>18 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.08kg/51cm</TD><TD> Csect</td></tr></table>

Do let me know if you have delivered and not update in this list yet…

steffietan,

I did ask the hospital whether they accept donation of BM, but hubby find it a hassle to travel to and fro to donate the milk...As for freezing, I really dun like the idea of freezing and thawing..So no choice lor..

Back