(2007/11) November MTBs


dreamer, have a safe and pleasant trip back! Was really nice to have Kaira as Hazel's playdate. Tink the next time they meet they should be able to play and interact better wif one another.
 
Dreamer, have a good flight!
happy.gif
 
dreamer, see you again!

mummies who are keen on Happy Bellies' cereal, I saw the organic shop at Forum selling at $9+ which is cheaper then in the OS spree.
 
Morning mummies,
Finally finished speed reading thru all the posts since 2weeks ago..

Happy NIU Year!!
kao_cheers.gif


Dreamer: Safe trip back home
happy.gif


Kaye: Hope Claire gets well soon.

EYS TCM:
Any mummies tried that before? Is the consultation fee expensive?
 
any mummies upgraded yr kiddo to stage 3 milk? I have recently and it seems that it stated in the tin that give 2 feeds will be sufficient. I am giving Enfa milk. Wonder why? Moreover, my kiddo is more of a milk person, e.g. if on stage 2, will drink once in the morning abt 7 scoops of milk, after bath e.g. 9 plus will drink another 6 scoops of milk, maybe 5 plus he may ask for 6 scoops of milk and 7 scoops of milk before his bed time...
 
rachel, I'm also giving enfa. Currently my gal is on 3 milk feeds as I giving her 3 meals a day plus snacks in between. Most would rec reducin the milk feeds by the time they are 1yr old cos they are suppose to be taking more solids. I read in Gina ford she says min 300ml and max 600ml of milk is required for their age. I have not cutback on her 2nd milk feed only the amt i give. So I give her less milk+a snack like cheese/bread etc.
 
mambobb its the green btl one? I have it but not sure if its good or becos no mosquito. So far I used it indoor and outdoor.
 
poochi: Ya, its the green btl one. My girl kana 5 bites in just 1 night lor.. so poor thing.. now keep scratching it.. having sleepless nights due to her scratching..
 
oh dear must be so irritating! Anyway I buy those mosquito replents dat u can pl on the switch and on it when we're out to get rid of the mossies. So far quite good too. Can also use aloe vera on the bites. Is she wearing long sleeves/pants to bed?
 
mambobb: Yes! Its great! Use it on my boy cos he gets such red and long lasting bites. I'm on to my second bottle now. hehe. I've also tried a mosquito repellant sticker before. (can't remember the brand but you just have to make sure that it contains Citronella). Smells nice and chases those bugs away. =)
 
michviv: for the anti-mossie, need to reapply in the middle of the nite to keep off them? I read on the web needs to reapply every 4hrs interval.
 
dreamer:
Have a nice and safe trip home. Yes, meet up again.
happy.gif


poochi:
u upgraded to stage 3 already or still on stage 2? For me, I still mix stage 2 and 3 since my tod is a milk person. Ya, supposed to cut back but sometimes he is not too keen on solid. Need to trial and error the porridge to see what is his preference.

What cheese do u give yr tod? Kraft will do or need to buy those for kids?

Wow!! yr girl on 3 meals? That's very good!

Kittybride:
How are u? Getting bigger? Me feeling tired more easily now. When is yr EDD? In March?
 
Plim,
i really catch no ball.. hee. So long it doesnt leak, it shld be correct then?! The white ring when placed/lined under the orange bottle cap, shld sit nicely (cos there is this indent where u can press this white rubber thing in) and the oval flap shld be furthest away fr the straw, as though 3 "circles forming a line".. hope u catch my ball too..
happy.gif


Dreamer,
hv a gd flight back!

Rachel,
I think u shld intro b/fast gradually instead of giving the 9am+ milk, esp its barely 2 hrs fr his earlier milk feed. The cheese I am giving ZY is laughing cow. Bread/cereal is a gd start.
So hv u been putting more weight now?
 
mambobb: I don't usually use it for the night time, just for outings to parks etc. If you want to be on the safe side, can use the anti-mozzie lotion + the patch (which you can get from any pharmacy). Those patches last longer. =)
 
Mambobb, Claire also kena mozzie bites. So, we apply the Badger Bug balm for her... got the Citronella ingredient that Michviv mentioned...

Very nice smell!
 
dreamer,
have a safe and good flight back!

lazykat,
i also catch no ball! *lol* anyways, i tried both ways that i mentioned, both leak! *haiz* pek-chek... doesn't matter la, will keep looking out for 'good' bottles :p

rachelC,
i also realised gain IQ also states 2 milk feeds a day... i'm still giving B about 4-5 feeds a day leh... each feed 150ml... so about max 750ml a day... she's hving like 2 solid meals a day, excluding the snacks in between la... she's also a milk person and so i just continue giving lor... my elder girl also sama!
 
MissA, but i dunno whether BDL has placed the orders for Batch 2!

Plim, Claire also milk person... Needs milk before she sleeps.... So far, 3 milk feeds and now we re feeding her fresh milk coz of her constipation problem...
 
k@ye,
same for B, needs milk 1st thing wake up, and last thing b4 sleep!


grace,
can add me to access ur blog? never receive any invite from u leh...
 
MissA, still showing the same old status... Me so pissed off with BDL... Last time, they will still inform me... Now i gotta keep track of it!
 
Morn ladies!!!

Bad news!!! For the Crocs Batch 2 hor, the merchant cancelled order coz they dun ship to the freight forwarder now....

Unless u all wanna risk the high cost of shipping and order from www.6pm.com.

Let me know okie! Or if not, i placed the order with Vpost but they charged 5% on the order amount leh.
 
Hi mummies - I am back! I must say the shopping is GREAT!!
happy.gif


PDS - Seems like a number of toddlers are not continuing for Term 2? I agree that its kind of boring as it is repetitive activities every week....I want to try out JG trial class at Evans Road - anyone interested to join me? Have not called them yet - will do so today
happy.gif
 
plim,
ahhh, i never send u invite to blog ah... ok ok, u give me email address can. i go home activate. office ban me...haahaaa

ashm,
me keen in JG trial class. but not sure where is Evans Rd....
 
Hi Grace - it is near Botanic Gardens and I was told the environment is better than the one in Forum...i will call them later to check it out and let you know.
 
ASHM,

welcome back!
yes, me also interested on JG trial class.
let me know too ya!

plim,
bevis really drinks a lot leh.
i thk my C only drank the min 300ml/day, or even less! but she's really into semi/solid now. everytime will point to our food and repeat continuously "mum-mum mum-mum-mum..."
happy.gif


re: mozzie bites
i use zambak as well. it takes a little longer to heal lor. aloe vera is another good choice - but have to 'pick' from the level 1 neighbour's pot when she's not looking! ahahaa...
 
ASHM: WOAH!!! so what did you buy? haha share your LOOT here!! heh!!

does the JG class have wkend slots?

I'm thinking of trying trial classes from kidsloft too. Anyone keen?

MILK::
T also drinks like 3 times a day, 180, 180 and 240. if don't give him hor, CRANKY le.. but he also takes 3 solid foods a day la. Bfast lunch dinner and milk is in between the meals.
 
Cindy/ASHM:
Trial Class:
PLEASE INCLUDE ME!!! hahaha.. I will be very free liao coz my company is going to close it again in mid feb.. maybe till end mar..
sad.gif
..

ASHM: Yayaya.. share share leh.. heehee..
 
Grace,
Evans Road is somewhere off bukit timah road where NIE is. The environment is better cos' it's near nature (got alot of greens around), but hor, it's super inconvenient cos' no bus goes there (if you hubby has to work on wkends). Forum is more convenient lah.

ASHM,
You're back! How's your shopping trip in Paris?
 
Hi Grace, Kittybride & Cindy - Just called JG Evans Ctr and the lady told me their trial class for this term is full and I can only call them end march to see if there any slots available for next term. Their PlayNest class if for 12-18 months and it is available in English and Mandarin class. Fees is S$740 before GST for a term of 10weeks. I am going down this weekend to take a look and will let you guys know more ok.

Cindy - Heehee got my cartier and chanel stuff
happy.gif
cheaper than SG approx 30% inclusive of detax.

Weishy - Babe did you shop alot there? My phone was flat after I sms you that day.... sorry couldn't meet up when we were there ; )
 
Poissons / Mambobb - The LV and Hermes there like maciam no need $$ one - the shops were so packed with Japanese, Hongkees and China pple! I saw this 2 Japanese ladies with 2 big stack of cash (euros) in Hermes and the salesgirl was counting one by one, they bought the birkin and was smiling away. I went crazy shopping and conclusion is definitely better to shop there! I would rather save the money and go there once a year! I bought Jacardi pants for Ash and it was cheaper in HK - they dont have this brand in SG. My hubby also agreed that shopping is better and he bought 5 pairs of shoes!
 
Grace - I went to Gracekids at GWC once and I dont like the teacher there - not very friendly and seems to like the ang mohs there more - just my thoughts ya. And the trial is not cheap - its $50 per time.
 
School bag:
mummies, I need to know where can get nice school bag for our toddler? I saw some BP before whereby they can customize the name on it. But now don't have liao. Bringing her to childcare soon so looking out for school bag for her.
happy.gif


When I visited the cc, I saw alot of Disney Princess and Dora school bag. I want to get something unique
happy.gif
 
Hello mummies

I enquired abt the JG class a couple of weeks back. The weekend classes are only for toddlers 18th months and above. Might need to enrol now to be on waitlist though.

Here are some details:-

BILINGUAL PLAYCLUB: 18 months – 3 ½ years

Children / Teacher ratio: maximum of 10 children with 2 teachers.

Duration: 2 hour session, once a week

FEES: from $480 (fees are per term of 10 weeks, prorated depending when the child
joins).

Each session contains the same elements and learning focus of English and Mandarin PlayClubs condensed into a once weekly 2 hour session.

The lesson format is specifically designed to create total language immersion environments. Children and caregivers spend one hour in English and one hour in Mandarin at every session.
Additional costs:
Book/Resource fee of $9.50 per child/per term
One-time registration fee of $35.00
Deposit of $200 / $50 Bilingual PlayClub
All fees (except deposit) subject to GST.
You can enrol for programmes at any period throughout the term depending on vacancies. Though the age range appears great, usally by around 2 1/2 years children have moved on to other programmes. PlayClub is specially designed with the age range in mind because children learn, build confidence and establish skills of self-leadership, not just from adult educators, but from the social group around them. Furthermore, our teachers are well trained to nurture the individual needs of each child.
 
ASHM:: photo photo Photo PHOTO!! haha post photos of lootsss la. even for ashton's also can post. haha!!
happy.gif
If got sat class can consider. hehe! UPDATE us here! Hope you'll get a MADE IN PARIS bb ha haha!

grace:: which one u keen in? rhythm in me or busy buddies?
this is the kidsloft one: FIRSTSTEPS
http://kidsloft.wordpress.com/playschool/ fees about 354 (plus deposit) for a term of 8 lessons...

Me gg to download bb on 26feb ha.. So if wanna sign up new term will have to be apr or may for me liaos... SAD to think abt the confinement month...
 
Poissons - JG at Forum seems very crowded all the time and you are right, the one in Evan has outdoor / more greens
happy.gif


Mambobb - I can only call the JG lady back in late March for the trial as this term if full already. You are free from mid Feb all the way to end Mar correct? You want to join us at PDS for trial this or next Sat?
happy.gif
 
mambbob:: me also want to know of got lobang about personalised BAG!! heheh also sending T to CC soon so if u got lobangs, tell me hor.

gemini:: Thank you for the info... hmmm, so u went for the trial ma? but if must enrol now to be on waitlist for 18mths and above.. our kiddos not yet 18mths le.. how do we know if they will enjoy?
 
Mambobb, i m giving Claire to use the Samsonite Sammies bag (got from a lucky draw) as her sch bag when she goes to childcare!

ASHM, ya photos of your LOOTS!! Psst, i kpo hor... Did u notice how much is the Chanel 2.55 bag in Paris har?

Me also wish i can go to Europe for SHOPPING!! Hehe! No wonder my Sis says, the branded goods sale like no need $$$!
 
Cindy - Haha Feb 26 is my HB's birthday! Our todds will turn 18months in May'09 and we can now put their names on the waiting list for the Bilingual Play Club and also to go for the trial class in end Mar or Apr.

Are you excited about the delivery on Feb 26? Getting almost ready for it? Try to eat as much tonics as possible during your confinement month and rest more....
happy.gif


MADE IN PARIS BB - I think no hope lah...my aunty just came ; (
 
K@ye - Its about EURO1900 before tax.... my friend wanted to get a clutch also and it is SGD550 cheaper in Paris but they run out of black col....
 
Bilingual Play Club in May 09 in Evans Road (Not confirmed on which Day as term is not available yet)

1. Ashlyn
2. Ashton
3.
 


ASHM,

wah, JG at Evans Road so HOT one ah... i think i have to pass liao coz by end/Mar or early april, i stuck at home doing confinement oredi! hee hee..

Rachel C,
now into my 29wk oredi... 10 more wks to go!
looking forward to my little moomoo but at the same time, a bit scared lah... about the delivery. not sure will be natural or C-sect this time round yet coz last check up, bb is in breech position. will see bb this coming Fri! quite excited oredi! :D

when are u gonna download your moo moo??

cindy,
wah, 3 wks to go liao... soooo excited har? :D
yup, drink more tonics to bu and make sure trishelle comes out a chubby cutie baby!! hahahaha...

mambobb,
yup, count me in too on the customized bag if u see the thread going on again.
u sending C to childcare too huh? pte or PAP CC type?
yes yes, do join us in one of the PDS trial class. i thk there should be another water-play session on 21 Feb if not wrong. :D
 

Back
Top