Hi Gals,
Happy Niu Year...
Aiyo, seems like a few of our nov baobei are sick. Hope that everyone will recover very soon and be healthy all year long. And also to all the mummies, stay healthy!
With drinking, i gave my boy those waterbottles with the straw and he actually drinks more versus sippy cup.
and when it comes to junk food, from day 1 i am very strict even to the extended family. I will firmly say no. even they try to be funny or say like CNY never mind, I will shoot them straight in the face and say no means no, no such thing as CNY.
And if anyone make comments like: not that I dont want to give, is your mummy disallow, I will immediately scold that person stop trying to play the good role and sowing discord. In short, ask them to shut up.
Or when they say: poor boy, dont get to eat all these "nice" tibits... i will definitely retort: when my boy falls sick from these nice tibits, then he is really a poor boy.. and are you all ready to suffer for him?
For sure, they will shut up after that... try try... 100% works