(2007/11) November MTBs

Jus something for fun since I'm stuck at work. Not sure how true. Lets take a poll.
your_image.gif
 


Poissons: I've also cross the 30 mark. 33 this year. Sigh...Oh, 2 months plus a bit paisei to get preggy. Then wait another few months and plan for a 01/01/10 baby. U know what, the first baby born in 01/01/09 is my frien's bb. So surprise to see my friend on TV. He and his wife so happy and excited. KKH upgraded the wife to suite, i went to visit this morn, so big and cosy. Wa, the bb's birth cert no. so nice T0900002F and the time of born is 0000, hw nice!

Fox Sale: Ya, i bght more clothes for E yest.

Weishy: Ok, then dilute the juice. E also drinks lotsa juice. PD said not too much, else will have phlegm.

Kitty: What's yr mobile no? I sms u one confinement auntie from M'sia. I find her quite gd. She did confinement for my sis.
 
poochi,
if using chinese calendar for my age, it's accurate for me.
happy.gif


cactusnah,
me 1yr older than u...i shld be more worried than u lor..haha.. my hubby's cousin's wife also gave birth yday, but she c-section, so not counted (baby's growth stagnant and in breech position).
 
Hi Cactusnah and mummies,

Wow, the bb's birth cert no is so nice. They did the registration so soon or the number been booked for them especially?

Toking about the KKH Suite. me still boiling whenever i think of it. Happened when i gave birth to Kicia. When i admitted myself to the ward, they said they didnt book a A1 bed for me when obviously the day before someone from KKH called me to report to the ward directly lor.. Then they can tell me A1 beds are fully taken as they upgraded the B1 ones to A1 due to reno.

I was so gan cheong at that time liao cos i chose a specific time to deliver and time was running out for me. In the end they sent me to OT first etc etc.. ding dong ding dong, after delivery, they upgraded me to the suite. Wow... big and cosy.. happy at first. stayed 1 night in the suite. next evening told me A1 has availble bed liao. then ah, my husband requested them to provide us with the suite costs if we decide so to stay put as i was beginning to feel pain from the c-sect mah and he didnt want to move me around. Biang eh, they said if that is the case, they will have to start charging me suite costs from delivery day onward. !@#$%^&*.. We knw this is the procedure la. but hor, in the first plce i never requestd to be in suite lei.. and they arent flexible at all lor.. they should hve just let me stay put in the suite and charged us the difference mah...my sister somemore taught me to tell the nurse that my religion forbids me to be shifted around in hospital just after delivery.keke..

Sigh, in the end relented lor.. guai guai go back to A1.. both experiences with KKH sucks lor..
 
Taking a break from work, Poochi if based on Chinese age + chinese months, it s true for me too!
happy.gif


Pig, no need to boil lah... All over liao... unless u going for no 3!
 
poissons,
yup using chinese lunar age. Me also accurate.
happy.gif
Was lookin at the chart and if wan boy must start next mth till apr if not have to wait quite sometime - hee hee but hor think of going thru the whole process of it abit scary!
 
poissons,
for me, it will be may - jul which is ideal! hehe..must "work Hard" liao. i think being preggy not that bad, it's the waking up for night feeds that sucks.

so quiet, it's just us now..the rest went high-tea
happy.gif
 
Cindy: Saw your blog. And we were at Fidgets yesterday and saw the same restaurant! So tempted by the food that me and hubby will be returning to tonight for dinner. =P

Poochi: Thanks for the calendar. =) That means I can only start in October if I want to try for a girl. This is the 2009 calendar right?

Kitty: I love the little comedy skit you put up on your blog. Can't wait to see the pictures. hehe.

1 more week till Playdays! Yay!

Poissons: I'm also targeting to have a little one in 2010.
 
Poissons: Must be many 01/01 babies born yest. Every year there'll be fireworks to celebrate their birthday. Kee kee...

Pig: My friend did the registration early today. He supposed to get T0900001X but the system was down, by the time they refresh, got the 02 instead. But also nice lah. The BC no. cant be booked, it's based on 1st come 1st serve. Yest was a PH, so if u're the first to register in the system, yr no. will be 01. That means all our Nov babies BC no. shld be quite close, at least the first 4 no. shld be the same.

Oh, so u tried the suite before. Must be real exp. Ya, all hospital the same, Mt A also if u choose to stay in the same grade, they'll have to charge u. Ha...yr sis so funny.
 
michviv,
its a no exp date type of calender. U can check if ethan was accurate. Chinese Age =age when u concv + 1
 
Michviv, me also planning for a Tiger baby - regardless of gender (2010!) So most likely to start trying in June... Hahaha, so now Durex still has my biz! :p
 
cactusnah & poissons,
wah the 2 of u dun look ur age at all! i always tot the 2 of u r younger than me leh. i'm 31 this year.

k@ye/Michviv,
tat's nice... disney family - tiger + piglet. heheehe. based on the calendar, it's also accurate when i conceive Jovan. if i wan a girl girl, quite a good chance leh. i can try anytime from apr'09-nov'09. but i think i still not mentally/physically prepared. esp since Jovan is still waking up at nite!
 
haha..kaye..u so funny on the durex part
happy.gif


catherine,
i want to buy you coffee liao, haha..thanks for your compliments..must be the anti-aging cream i used bah..haha. btw, how many times do jovan wake up at night now?

cactusnah,
my boy's birth cert no damn difficult to rem, so i never bother to rem..always have to ask daddy..haha.
 
poissons,
no need buy me coffee, just let me know the brand of anti-aging cream u using! Jovan is still waking up at least 2x (12mn & 3am+) every nite. sometime if the weather is hot or he dun feel well, even many more times until i lose count. really at my wit's end liao. *sigh*
 
oh my poissons and cactus, u 2 SURELY DEFINITELY don't look your age at all! All the best in ttc-ing. Hehe me definitely closing shop after this #2. Enough trouble I guess haha so like kaye, durex will have my patronage come april haha!!

catherine: what time You gg tmr? hehehe water themepark too? eh but jovan can walk le.. later i jealous. HAHAHA jokings!! Here's my number 94759662. if you like, we can meet okie? I am gg with joey, she's also starting playdays next wk with us. hehe
happy.gif


michviv:: yea 1 more wk to lessons!! haha!! really! Let me know how is your dinner tonight.

constipation:: Hope all the bb get well sooon!! Prune juice like what kaye suggested is good.
happy.gif
And also super ripe papaya, though the shit will STINK. hehe!
 
cactus,
u sure dun look yr age, and we are born the same yr, but i am sure older than u cos my bday in Jan.

poochi,
mine is also accurate for ZY, gosh it means gotta try harder this mth if i wanna hv a boy, else gotta skip a mth
happy.gif


Hi-tea food was ok - cos i brought ZY along, else would hv been even better. But she behaved herself i would say.. heng

Dreamer,
u still keen to go fidgets or gogobambini on one of the wkdays? Let me know which days are gd so we can go together. I can ask another fren along so our gals got more companions.

Michviv,
i am still waiting for the day she wanna sit in her pram leh, now still like a free range chicken.. her ner nick is duracel bunny, so much reserved energy!
 
kat, ZY was really very well behaved!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

still keen on fidgets/gogo .... where's fidgets, dun mind trying that out? weekdays work well for me
happy.gif
any other mummies interested?

poochi -- think kaira more or less adjusted altho she's on diet! ;) hehehe. aiya didn't get to meet u today! hope to have another chance
happy.gif


missA - sent u sms liao
happy.gif
TIA.

plim, sharron, rachel, kat, missA -- great to have met up this afternoon
happy.gif
 
ah yo,
based on the calendar, it was accurate for me.
if i want a boy this time, i must try nov or dec or jan 10 or mar 10. what if too late and never kena...haahaahaa...

cindy/catherine,
enjoy the zoo, they will love the water play area...have fun!!
 
dreamer,
Kaira also very well-behaved
happy.gif

fidgets @ Turf city. Gogo has 1 at Dempsey or Kallang, i hvnt been to the Kallang one so far. I prefer wkday cos i thought wkend might be packed? ZY finally KO.. din even wanna nap in the car.

plim,
forgot to ask u if u still keen in Nan3? But hor the disc not a lot, only abt $3 off retail price. And MOQ is 12 tins.
 
cindy, catherine,
juz a word of caution, cos that water play area has many sand grains in it, ZY fell on her knees n had slight abrasion thereafter
sad.gif


Have fun!
 
Poochi: Looks like your calendar has "unleased" a flurry of excitement and planning. haha. There's some contention as to when I conceived so its 50/50 la. But hor, if I look at the calendar. This year is SUPER for me cos I'm planning for a girl. hehehe. I have from Feb to Oct to conceive. Let me keep my fingers crossed.

k@ye:Your comments are so funny! =)

Dreamer: You can take a look at my blog. We just brought Ethan there yesterday. hehe. [email protected]

Cindy/Catherine: Have fun at the zoo tomorrow! Think I'll be going to the science centre. hehe. I've just came back from dinner and I'm stuffed!!! Think I really ate too much. Its really quite good value for money but not the best jap food I've eaten though. =P

Cactus/Poissons: Both you ladies don't look your age at all! =)
 
lazykat, so ur '76? tot we sama age. hee...

dreamer,
ya lor tot can meet up wif u & ur xiao mei nu. Wat to do duty calls. Anyway if free can always meet for lunch in city hall area... let me know!! any ladies one to meet up? Gd that Kaira adjusted I guess we will always get anxious when they don't wan to eat. Nevermind la take a break hoiliday mah, let her be - hee hee
happy.gif


oh when will ur be goin to fidgets/gogo let me know see if I can join. Agree wif lazykat weekdays r less crowded.
 
thank you lazykat and grace!!
happy.gif
but sighs, got change of plans cause joey cannot make it and hubby says no pt gg le, cause no company and worse, travis also cannot WALK, so don't think he will enjoy even if we go. SIGH! i was sooo looking fwd to it! so maybe tmr try haircut again or something...

Or maybe science centre like michviv! haha!

michviv:: i saw your update! seems like a very fun place eh!!
happy.gif
HEhe, but it really is no fun till he can really climb and walk around on his own... you gg to the play area at science centre tmr? heeh so near my place.
 
Rachel, MissA, Lazykat, Plim and Dreamer - Good to see you ladies this afternoon!
happy.gif


MissA - Thanks for the EYS stuff!
happy.gif


Lazykat - Yes ZY is such a darling even my two girlfriends told me how calm she was after the high tea. Desserts were ok just that i prefer the previous kind of high tea - desserts + savouries!
happy.gif


Nan 3 - Lazykat, I dont mind to order since Ash is also taking the HA3 now. Are you going to order? We share the 12 tins? Or Plim also want to share?
happy.gif
 
Cindy - Ash and Travis can high 5 already - Ash also doesn't know how to walk yet...keekeekee See you next Sat @ Playdays!
happy.gif
 
Playdays - Mummies, wanna meet up for coffee / ice-cream before the class next Sat, say at 2pm?

How many parents are allowed in the class please?
 
Hi K@ye,

Mai liao.. 3rd one not in our 'itinery' liao.. keke.. unless strike big big 4D..It's really expensive to have too many kids in our case.

Will still boil lor.. couldnt imagine if missed the so called auspicious hour.. wa lau.. lucky i told them die die must deliver by 830am which actually is by 9am. Even though so, they only managed to deliver Kicia at 840am.

Hi Cactusnah,
Ya.. tried the suite... FOC upgrade for the night. Its really big.. my nephews were running around in the suite.. and there's still a dining area.. can accomodate so many people.

Somehow the digit 2 is nice too. even number..
 
ASHM, Dreamer, Rachel, MissA, lazykat,
it was great meeting up all of you...

lazykat, dreamer,
i'm sure ZY and Kaira had fun and both I would say are very well behaved! can't imagine if i had brought my Bevis along! keke

poochi,
the calendar seems right for me too! hehe, just curious, when you ladies count and i believe many of you conceive slightly b4/after CNY on year 2007, how do you count? cos i think lunar age if after CNY is considered +1 right? cos my case it does make a difference whether it's right or not :p

pig,
the suite sounds really big! like a 3-room flat liao, minus the kitchen?

ASHM,
playdays sounds like good place but i think it's in the west right? too far for me...

lazykat, ASHM,
now B is drinking Gain IQ le... i decided to upgrade her from Nan2 to Gain IQ since last Nov.
 
ASHM, dreamer, rachel, lazykat, it was great meeting you too.

dreamer, I received your sms. Check with my fren, the cody is 15% off til 24 Jan. will sms u when i hv bought the stuff. If time permits, I dun mind playdate with K & ZY.

pig, I delivered in NUH. My hubby die die want the suite and we got it. It was really big and one and only one thr. However only upon checked out then we were informed that we are not allowed to downgrade the nx time I stay thr and most things we hv to pay premium. So unfair hor.
 
MissA, govt owned hospitals are like that one. NO FLEXIBILITY!!!

Pig, was just kidding with u! Me very peifu those couple who have more than 3 kids one!!! Dun talk abt $$ but just the time & effort in raising them... enough to kill... Plus me is a selfish mummy, dun want all my time to be just concentrated on my kids!
 
Hi Plim,
The suite has 2 sofas, a dining area, a resting area, 2TVs, one at the resting area, the other at dining area.. Toilet also bigger.. Ya, minus the kitchen.

Hi missA,
You mean for future deliveries let's say, and you wont be allowed to say choose other grade? Like when i was to deliver Kicia, KKH allow me to choose betw A or B though during Kiros' time we took A.
Staying in a hospital suite is really a once in lifetime experience for me. Cos if have to pay for it, we will definitely not choose that. As all expenses will be based on suite costs.. expensive lei...

Hi K@ye,

The thot of having number 3 is scaring me. My hubby and I wanted 2 only.. though i have a feeling that we might end up with 3. My mum lagi good. told us to hve 4!!!!!

I also very peifu those with many kids. Frankly, i wont knw to cope if w/o help. I think for my character hor, i would have kenna depression dozens time liao if I am managing alone.
Me also like you, dont want all my time on my kids only. I see look forward to spending time with my hubby only.. going on holiday etc..

(but am beginning to miss my kids when I am out whole day w/o them. Miss them plus a tinge of guilt for not spending time with them.)
 
Cindy: I agree that it would be more fun once Travis can walk around so he can explore more of the playscape. Dun worry, he will surprise you soon enough! hehe. Oh ya, I forgot that Science Centre is near your place. I have not been there in YEARS man! Thought it would be worthwhile to go and check it out cos Ethan is very curious about new things. hehe.

ASHM: The last time I went, both parents are allowed in the class. Can't meet for coffee though my boy's sleep pattern is unpredictable still.=( But definitely one of these 10 weeks during term ok? hehe.
 
mummies,
wanna check, where to get walking shoes for our todds? i previously bought a pair from mothercare but that's not for walking..thanks!
 
Poissons, i bought crocs for baby A. (in singapore store.. so ex. Baby A refused to put it down after i tried out her size
proud.gif
)
There's a spree going on now... half price nia! i just ordered another 6 pairs. lol.
 
Poissons: Ethan has gone through about 4 pairs of walking shoes already. His feet have grown too big! =P He has tried 1 Adidas, 1 Nike, 1 little feet (http://www.littlefeet.com.sg/) - if you work at Raffles Place can go and look see as they have a cart at Raffles Exchange and 1 sandal. Overall feedback, Adidas & Nike are good for their support but becos of their more rigid structure, it may be uncomfortable if not fitted on properly.

Since he has started walking, Ethan has 1 pair of "fake" Crocs cos me & hubby see no need in spending so much on a pair of shoes that he will outgrow and they are very well used. hehe. Spoil then throw la. =P Cost only a fraction of the original. This is a must-have for a casual outing cos its so easy to slip on.

Now Ethan is wearing a pair of Bubble Gummers from Bata. Very value for money! I have also 2 pairs of shoes for CNY - 1 Nike & 1 Little Feet. All presents. hehe. In future if I'm going to buy shoes for him, I will try Bubble Gummers for the most value for money. Shoes are lightweight (vs Nike & Adidas) and have good grip below.

Saw G stand up by himself!!! Good job G!!! =) He will be walking in no time. =P
 
poissons: Ha, nice "bumping" into u and family just nw. Saw the video clips u uploaded, G so funny & cute. Still can do his famous hand twist when standing, steady!

As for shoes, my sis got a pair of Addidas for E. Queenstown sell lotsa nice sport shoes if u're referring to this kinda shoe. Prices are much cheaper as compared to those selling in shopping centres. Peninsula also selling, but price is the same as shopping centre, so dun go.
Some said it is more advisable to buy high cut shoes (ankle height), like combi. But personally, i dun like the design.

MissA: Wow, u stayed in the suite. Hw lucky. So, does it mean that u cant downgrade with u go to KKH, SGH? Or only in NUH u cant downgrade?
 
Plim,
din know milk powder also can got "upgrading" one.. ha.

ASHM,
I stayed at SK leh, so may be hard to share the tins? Currently I am sharing with my cousin who will pick up fr my in laws place. If you can find someone else to split wif u, I can try giving u the contacts to have them deliver to yr place directly.

Michviv,
i agree, no point splurging on shoes as they outgrow so fast! And cheapo me already cheat by buying slightly bigger but still outgrow within 1-2 mths. Somemore my gal big feet, so weird when she is wearing the strawberry shortcake sandals meant for 2yrs old size!
 
Hi Poissons,

I know Clarks has toddler walking shoes, crusing shoes etc.

My sister bought 2 pairs for her twins when they were beginning to learn to walk. They turning 5 this year and I thought the leather would hve given way by now. Surprisngly, the condition is still ok. Kiros will be inheriting those shoes though we have heard that better not take hands me down shoes.
 
gloomybear,
i went to check out crocs store just now, the thomas the train pair cost $50+, fwah! the daddy kept shaking head. I can't seem to find the link for the BP, can post here? Thanks!

Michviv,
thanks for the info. where did you get the fake crocs? is it the yellow pair which E is wearing?? like to buy and let him try out first
happy.gif
ok, will check out the little feet cart in raffles xchange cos' i'm working in that area. saw from the website that their designs are quite nice...i'm so excited to get a pair of decent shoes for G for CNY..just in case he already knows how to walk by then..heee.

Cactusnah,
Yeh..such a pleasant surprise to bump into you! Hubby said we forum mummies so close, shopping also wanna msg each other..haha (cos' u mentioned you wanted to msg me earlier). Right now, G has a pair of nike, puma and addidas, but they are all too big for him cos' they were gifts, first time buy shoes for own kid so abit lost leh..
 
pig, cactus, I know I cant downgrade in NUH but I'm not sure if I go KK how, maybe can stay A ward? However if i ever go back to NUH and the suite is occupied, then how? I got to stay A ward and pay suite price? Aiya anyway no chance to go back la, my hubby refuse to hv #2.

Michviv, little feet looks really nice but the shop too far for me liao
sad.gif
I also like Bubble Gummers but the 2 Bata shop I went all super bad service no one bother to serve us so I give up on them liao. A is a shoe fetish, everytime I take up a shoe, she'll lift her feet and want to try. She even pointed to the shoes and insisted that I try on her. One time was at Guess shop, luckily the shoe too narrow for her broad feet else I will be tempted to buy for her. A's feet grow really slow, she's still wearing crocs 4/5 nia.

poisson, A walks very well in her skechers. It took her sometime to accustom to crocs. I also bought her shoes fr Old Navy, GAP, Hello Kitty & Colettee. Most are sitting in the shoe cabinet waiting for her feet to grow bigger lol.
 
lazykat,
*lol*, cos change from Nan2 to next level, i use Gain IQ so it's considered 'upgrade' lor

poissons,
i'm sure G will b able to walk by CNY la... agree crocs (be it fake or not) is a good buy. it's so easy to wear and convenient and goes along with most clothing... hehe, bought 2 or 3 fake ones before i actually got a real one for my elder gal... now B is wearing all her sis' shoes (most are pretty new cos out-grow so fast mah)...

pig, why you say cannot wear hand-me down shoes ah? any reason for that?
 
lazykat: Ethan can hi-5 ZY cos he is also wearing shoes meant for 2 year olds. heh. And I think he is going to outgrow those too! Ya lor, I really don't see a point in splurging since they outgrow so fast.

Poissons: Yes! He has only 1 pair and its the yellow one. =) Bought it from Toa Payoh for $6.90. He is wearing size 26 now but going to outgrow fast. Hubby & I are trying to slowly look around for another size for him but not sure if we should buy 28 or bigger. kekeke. We also saw that Turf City is selling fake Crocs for $5.90.

Oh, forgot to mention that I bought him one Shinkashen pair from Kiddy Palace. Ethan likes the bullet train design on his shoe. Keeps on pointing to it. Its soft and has good grip too. So, that makes 5 pairs of shoes that he has gone through. =P The "gladiator" sandals I mentioned earlier were from this huge baby store at IMM (not sure if its Tom & Stefanie) hmmm.
 
MissA: A is so cute! So young already have shoe fetish ah...=P Sorry to hear abt your bad experience with Bata. My experience so far is ok leh. Staff rather responsive. Must talk kok with them a little I think. hehe. I always look out for the shoes on sale outside. The pair that Ethan is wearing is only $10 and so its so nice! hehe.
 


Re: Shoes
I agree that Crocs are nice slip ins for summer. Very easy. But some pple also say shouldnt let baby wear too much crocs, esp when they just started walking. Cos crocs is relatively lighter than the normal shoes. Next time they may not want to wear other shoes. Not sure how true.

I got pigeon and stride rite walking shoes for Matt. I think as long as it is comfortable.
 

Back
Top