(2007/11) November MTBs

skye, hope eliza recovers soon!

hello & welcome rachel C
happy.gif
 


Tinkabel, hehe u re right... Now i m just hoping TH = NOL will be successful in the buyout.

Spree Update
Ladies, i had ordered the balloons not yet the party's supplies.

Some of the balloons out of stock. Will update accordingly when i hv the time.
 
Thanks Ueno for organising the gathering.
I'll be seeing u ladies on 3 OCt, but will reach between 2.30 to 3pm. I'll go down after my work, which ends at 2pm.
So happy... this coming wednesday is my last day of coz and therefter, I'll be able to bring Javier home every night.
 
mummies,
my HB just realised he got reservist on the weekend tat i plan to hold Jovan's birthday party. he doesnt know if he can book out during tat time. sianz! but luckily (and also worringly! b/c alot of places seems fully booked!) i haven't booked any place. now i dun know wat to do!
 
<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Mummies, I just got news from my Dad (who works with Dairy Farm group) that BABY BITES (brand:Take one) and M&amp;M's products are suspected to be affected by the China milk products case. Just in case some of you are giving these to your kiddos. Luckily Mischa dislike them, I have discarded them away already.</font></font>
 
dreamer, I also hv avent pacifier, haha in fact i hv most brands cos last time hubby buy diff brands to test and ended up A prefers NUK. Since K accepts Avent, u better stick to it liao.

skye, hope Eliza recovers soon, poor gal.

Last week we attended the gym class and one boy had flu and his nose was so runny til when he breath out the mucus will form a big bubble. A was so close to him at one time, I was keeping my fingers X that she wont get the flu bug fr him.

Cat, no worries, u'll find some plc avail. I also hv not book. We wanted to book the function room at my place but it's open for booking only 1 mth in adv. So I have to stand by to book online when they open for booking in Oct. If my fingers too slow then jiat latt liao cos by then lagi no other place will be avail.


S@L, o no I just bought a packet of Baby Bites' "wang wang" baby biscuit. Are you referring to this??
 
langlao, the parents of the boy with flu quite inconsiderate leh .. if he's unwell, shouldn't bring him to class wat ... so many little ones in the same room ...
sad.gif
 
dreamer, i also feel the same but the boy's maid brought him there , somemore A was so intrigue by the bubble she tried to touch it.
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these are the items that are said to be recalled in Singapore by the AVA.

1. M&amp;Ms
2. Snickers
3. Mento's yogurt bottle
4. Dove Cho
5. Oreo wafer sticks
6. Monmilk
7. Dutch lady sterilised milk
8. Wall's all natural mango
9. Mini poppers ice cream
10. Magnum ice cream
11. Moo sandwich ice cream
12. Mini cornetto ice cream
13. youcan ice cream
 
Updated :

3 Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++


1. sharron - 12pm OR 3.30pm
2. S@L - 12pm
3. skye skye - 12pm or 3.30pm
4. lazykat - 12pm OR 3.30pm
5. happy
6. plumsource - 12pm
7. tinkabel 12pm OR 3.30pm
8. dokiesim - 1pm
9. ueno (after 2pm)
10. gillian (after 2pm)
11. langlao - 3.30 pm
 
Updated :

3 Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++


1. sharron - 12pm OR 3.30pm
2. S@L - 12pm
3. skye skye - 12pm or 3.30pm
4. lazykat - 12pm OR 3.30pm
5. happy
6. plumsource - 12pm
7. tinkabel 12pm OR 3.30pm
8. dokiesim - 1pm
9. ueno (after 2pm)
10. gillian (after 2pm)
11. langlao - 2 pm
 
langlao, my dad only mentioned the big pc (shape like surf board) baby bites. Anyhow I am rather skeptical abt dairy products now. For the time being I will not be eating/giving baby any food that contain dairy products cos nvr know if tomorrow they will announce any new items taken off the shelves. As for babies' FM, toddler's milk etc looks like bo bian. jus hope tat those 'reliable' brand we have been using are indeed reliable.

<font color="0000ff">so sad that this thing has to happen....i wonder how much of those affected stuff we have been taking for the past few years will affect our health in future...sob sob...</font>
 
S@L:we;; at least we adults know how to go see doc when we hv pain......babies etc cant,......hope those ppl will be dealt with soon.

Guys hayley can walk unassisted by her own for about 5 to 7 steps....while i'm not in hkg....been to adeliade these fews days.....

K@ye:ya when to debit $ to U?????
 
Sprees Updates:

I had done the orders for both Kids Party World &amp; Bargain Balloons.

As for the money, dun worry about it. I will settle payment with you once the payment are in. I expect all the items to be in by the 2nd week of Oct.

Ahmm, i m an accountant by training... So, i will paste the O$P$ big big okie!
happy.gif
 
weishy,
congrats! they r growing up so fast! L is walking all over the place now. he moves from 1 bedroom to the other all by himself! he can also get up into the standing position without holding onto anything.
 
Updated :

3 Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++


1. sharron - 12pm OR 3.30pm
2. S@L - 12pm
3. skye skye - 12pm or 3.30pm
4. lazykat - 12pm OR 3.30pm
5. happy
6. plumsource - 12pm
7. tinkabel 12pm OR 3.30pm
8. dokiesim - 1pm
9. ueno+ Leroy (after 2pm)
10. gillian (after 2pm)
11. langlao - 2 pm

any mummies bringing their babies? Leroy is coming with me.
 
S@l. langlao,

This whole milk powder fiasco is terrible. I feel soo sorry for the parents in China. I am now so scared of china products now and I'm scanning the labels....anything with 'made in china' mark I will not buy.

I called my sister the other night and we were discussing the latest recalls. She told me that 3 people died in the UK from leather SOFA made in china. The chemicals they used on the sofa was soo toxic that it penetrated the skin and went into the bloodstream!!!!! I was soo shocked, nothing is safe!
I hope that China can regulate and sort out this mess. Its not just dangerous, lacks morality but a damn embarressment to their Country.
 
Body aft Pregancy:
dear mummies, I would like to know will our body structure expand aft delivery? I'm not referring to putting on fats, its the bone structure. I know our hip bone will expand. How abt our rib? upper body? I realised I cant fit in my old clothing despite of weight lost liao..
sad.gif
 
plumsource, yes sentiments are really bad in china now. We even stop drinking fresh milk. But there are so many things with milk contents, it's hard to avoid. Was just telling Grace, I love to snack on M&amp;M and snickers and also the white rabbit sweet. Now all those are on the forbidden list... Although Matt's safe from the FM issue as I insisted on TBF (now pple appreciate that fact!), we have been feeding him cereal bought locally (ie the nestle rice cereal which based on the contents, said it could contain traces of milk). This trip back to Singapore, I will need to stock up FM (cos I just started replacing one feed so that I can BF longer) and all of Matt's food. One night last week, we smelled a funny smell. Thought it was our development fumigating cos of the mosquitoes as it has been raining a bit. Lasted for a few hours and the smell was gone in the next morning. Then we saw a news article, got 2 ladies fainted and sent to hospital due to the smell. Apparently different parts of SH smelled that. Then they investigated and realised it's due to a leakage of a 农药 production facility. Then they quickly say that it's not harmful to human health.
 
Weishy! Thanks for the invite. Will confirm my attendence soon.

Plumsource, OMG! sofas too! Hiaz.yes indeed its an embarassment for such things to happen. In the past, most ppl will be turned off by MOST of the products Made In china due to poor quality=affordable prices, etc....but now this is about Food, concerning life and death...seriously its too much. Nothing seems to be safe now if THEY can even add inedible stuff into our foods!!! me too feel so sorry for those who lost their lives...and many more to risk the same cos i believe the effect of those chemicals do not take place immediately..that is the most worrying part cos some products are what we have been taking all the while.
 
sigh.. China.. me just don't like it. Always give us problem. Can you believe if this issue was brought up during the Olympics? I think they will hold up and wait till everything is over and then announce.
 
Weishy, if Claire is in HK... Can i just attend Hayley's party?

Actually i believe all these issues are already there but due to the Olympics. The China govt might just keep a tight lid on it. Once over, everything is released immediately! U know how high handed the Chinese govt can be at times!

Come to think of it, mabbe manufacturing co might move their pdt over to other countries if China continues to be like this
 
Thanks for inviting to Hayley's birthday, Weishy.
I will confirm with you my attendence soon.

High Tea
3 Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++


1. sharron - 12pm OR 3.30pm
2. S@L - 12pm
3. skye skye - 12pm or 3.30pm
4. lazykat - 12pm OR 3.30pm
5. happy
6. plumsource - 12pm
7. tinkabel 12pm OR 3.30pm
8. dokiesim - 1pm
9. ueno (after 2pm)
10. gillian (after 2pm)
11. langlao - 3.30 pm
12. Gelyn -12pm
 
Ueno:hehheheh hope she can do it by herself real soon....this depends on her mood......

stuffs in china...haiz really hv to be careful even though i love shopping there(moreover loads of stuffs are made there)
ppl there just like to earn fast $$$$
they're sometimes not human(if u consider slicing out the kidney etc of human body for sale)

so for thoe who shop in sheng siong..be careful too,i find that alot of their stuffs are from china
 
omg, baby bites too??? my boy loves it and have been giving it to him, yesterday he ate 2 packs (4 pcs), just throw it out now, so angry with those unethical companies. human extinction soon and all these are cause by human ourselves, whenever i think of it, i shelf the thought of having a second bb and feel so sorry for my boy, hope i am not making a mistake for bringing him into this world. :-(
 
ya... I was also fuming and sad to read the article in the newspapers abt what happened to the bbies. I have not been a fan of China products ever since a few years ago becos of incidents of this nature in China. So when pregnant or BF or Isaac's food as best as possible, I will buy other countries products.

But the thing is I dun know MM, some the ice-creams and etc are from China. Wonder when will they clean up their acts.
 
i'm having monday blues. jovan woke up at 130am, 430am, 530am &amp; 630am last night. changed his diapers at 130, 530 &amp; 630am. need to change the brand of night diapers he's using, the nepia brand kept leaking.

anyone baby here using EQ or Sealer? how's the review?
http://www.getz.com.hk/eng/main_common.asp?contentid=1174

although i was zombie by Jovan's nite wakings but he made my day this morning when he finally understood "kiss kiss". he gave me &amp; hb both a kiss on the lips. so TOUCHED!!
 
Catherine, i m using a mix of Sealer, Mamy poko pants, Fitti and they last thru the night. I heard Nepia has this problem.

hahah Jovan sure knows how to 'redeem himself'!
 
catherine, I also put isaac on mammy poko during the night. Nepia, dryer, huggies, bumwear, I let him wear during the days. Usually he can sleep thru the night except to find pacifier or too tired during the day and will cry in the night or etc. Of course, his diaper will be quite heavy in the morning, wonder shld I change his diaper in the middle of the night?
 
Catherine, Nepia can't last through the night, tend to leak. Tried and tested. Pamper is good...I just tried Huggies Ultra, I can let you know few days later if it does not leak.

S@L: where is to get sealer? Is it smooth? What about Mamy Poko Diaper, not the pant one...is it good?
 
Gelyn, i got the Sealer from Giant Tampines, i think NTUC do not carry sealer, if i m not mistaken. Its thinner than Mamypoko, and can absorb really well.

Oh ya forgot i also used G.ooN diaper. very good. but hv since switched to other brands cos Goon L size is not really worth it., but M size is cheap.

For mamy poko, i find it rather thick. bb bum looks darn big in that diaper. i prefer the pant one for use when out, cos Mischa loves to squirm ard whenever its diapering time..so the pants style is very easy to put on.

at my mum pl,i save money, hehehe use NTUC housebrand cos daytime she changed diaper very often, no need to get superior absorbency ones *LOL
 
Yes so angry with these china shxx!! They are always creating problems just for the sake of making the extra bucks!! Even in Singapore, they are also creating a lot of social problems....!

Just called Nestle and they confirm their stuff are safe, so is NAN powder which are imported directly from Switzerland.

Hi Weishy - thanks for the invite and yes I would bring Ashton on that day. You can PM me when your party is confirmed...
happy.gif


Thanks K@ye for organising the sprees - will pay you once you let us know the amount
happy.gif


Mambobb - I can fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans, but tummy still not as flat as before...heeheehee

Catherine - Ashton is wearing pampers and so far so good - the nanny sometimes only change once in the middle of the night after she has changed him into his pj say at around 9 plus at night.

See you ladies next week!!
 
For Claire, i used Pampers premium coz her skin super sensitive. Huggies ultra also good but i find it bulkier than Pampers.
 
Hi guyss....day tme hayley will use BUMWEAR night time she uses any brands kekekkekek(no leakage so far and there' once she didnt pee at all!!!!!!!)
sealer,EQ,mamy,huggies all tried b4 hummmmm EQ is value for $$$$$ looooo sometimes we change her diaper b4 we sleep kekekkekkeke and it lasts from 10pm till 7am......

FRiends coming to the party:
Sharron+Ashton
Ueno+Leroy
K@ye????
 
weishym,
Me and Luis don't mind gate crashing your bash!!!

Tinkabel,
Yes I agree with you about TBF babies if you can. I told my hubby the main reason I BF is because I wasn't familier with the FM here so felt safer to BF. He was commenting that I should stop Bfing soon because he feels Luis is a bit too 'old' for BFing. But now he is soo glad I didn't stop after hearing soo much bad press. You really can't avoid china made product,it is everywhere!

These people deserve the death penalty for messing with people's lives for a monetary gains.
 
ashlyn is wearing huggies dry/ntuc brand at the infant care and at night she is wearing pampers/mummy poko.

tried pampers dry (green) thru - out the night and it lasted but it is very heavy and on the verge of leaking.

weishy,
thanks for the invite. will come with Ashlyn.
 
Yes mambobb! Will you be there this Sun? Can you leave it at the counter? Thanks thanks!!
happy.gif
happy.gif


I was thinking to bring Ashton down last weekend but he was having running nose so decided to drop the idea. I can never understand how can those mummies allow their babies to attend classes when they are not well - they should be considerate enough not to pass the bug around.....
angry.gif
 
Talking abt the blowing bubble, Claire also quite disgusting one.. Tat time, she was down with a blocked nose..

She actually laugh when she saw the bubble from her nose &amp; went to lick it!!!

Yup, when our children are not feeling well. Shd not bring them out!
 
sharron: yup, i will be there this coming sun. will go for the free play @1pm and the class at 2pm. if u interested, i will bring it down on that day.
happy.gif


Free Pass to MyGym:
mummies, I still have 2 more free passes. anyone still interested?
happy.gif
 
mummies, thanks for the replies.
seems like alot of mummies using pampers or mummy poko for nite. S@L, yah NTUC dun sell Sealer. someone told me Sheng Siong also sells Sealer &amp; it's normally cheaper than Giant. I may get one packet to let Jovan try.

Jovan - (Day) NTUC brand (Nite) Nepia (no good, need to change)
S@L - (Day) NTUC brand (Nite) Sealer, Mamy poko pants, Fitti, G.ooN
Rachel C - (Day) Nepia, dryer, huggies, bumwear (Nite) Mamy poko
Gelyn - (Nite) Pampers
sharron - (Nite) Pampers
k@ye - Pampers premium
weishy (Day) BUMWEAR (Nite) sealer,EQ,mamy,huggies,EQ
grace - (Day) huggies dry, ntuc brand (Nite) pampers, mummy poko
 
mambobb,
like wat u hv described, i think my "structure" has gone up too, some clothes are simply not able to squeeze in, especially those body hugging ones, i hv since accepted the fact so time to shop for mummy too!

Too bad the mygym timing on sunday coincide with my gal's nap time, else i am keen too.

K@ye,
i know wat u mean. When ZY was first down with flu, i can see she tries to lick the mucus that flows down fr her nose, cos no way to keep wiping it off every other minute! We were home bound for quite a while - while not wanting to spread to others, also din want her to get a second bout of attack.

Thanks for all the effort in the spree!
 

Ladies, my uncle is sick &amp; my mum does not wan his wife to look after DD. Tonight we are having family meeting to discuss who to take care of DD. Worst still they wan me to break the news to my aunty
sad.gif


The baby Bites is DD's favorite &amp; I like it as it is clean &amp; leave no mess.

mamboob, it's ok you can give the gym pass to gelyn
 

Back
Top