(2007/11) November MTBs

mambobb,
fwah! you're tempting us with all the sales! any mummies wanna go on Monday? hehe..i'm not working..S'pore Expo and Tampines is quite near though
happy.gif
 


possion: wow u not working arh. so good.. me work and stay at tampines but yet it seem so far to me.. haha.. anyone interested to go tmr? haha..
 
Hi Gelyn,

I got mine from the temp Carrerfour at Serangoon north ave 4, ends on 1st Oct. Tink the box is nice aso....can use it to put toys..hehe

Hi Lazykat,

Mine was 2 boxes at 59.90. 1 box = 68 pcs for XL, so total 136pcs for 59.90. Per pc is approx. 44cts. NTUC offer is 3 pkts for 47.50 (cant rem exact amt), 102 pcs at 47.50. So, per pc is 47cts. So, hope this helps :eek:).......
 
Oh forgot I got to take photoshoot with Matt next Mon morning and was thinkg of bringing him to East coast after that. maybe can slot in the Loreal shopping trip. haha
 
tinkabel,
u maximising yr trip back in SG eh.. blur me juz realise i send to the wrong email for the hort park event.

Event: Baby's Day Out
Date: 5 Oct Sun
Time: 9am - 1pm
Venue: HortPark
Admission: Free

1) Grace, Hubby and Ashlyn
2) Catherine, Hubby and Jovan
3) langlao, Hubby and Ash
4) tinkabel and Matt
5) Cactus, Hubby and Eagan
6) michviv, Hubby and Ethan
7) Poissons, Hubby and Garreth
8) Lazykat, Hubby and Zee Yann
 
Cat, I went to the infant care this evening. Jovan was playing hide and seek wif ano baby and he was squeaking in delight. He is very jovial and keep smiling at me
happy.gif
 
lazykat -- new milestone for ZY .. if she's teething
happy.gif
hehe. me still waiting patiently for kaira's tooth to come out...btw, i juz visited your blog. realised your ZY's Y in mandarin same as kaira's
happy.gif
her chinese name is Le (as in happy) Yan...
happy.gif
 
Tinkabel,
Just realised that the WingTai sales is closed on Monday...urgh!

Btw, u bringing matt to which studio for the shoot?
 
Fanny: Thanks for informing me about the Birthday Direct Spree. Unfortunately, it seems that Birthday direct does not ship to any freight forwarding companies any more so the spree has been changed to an Ezparty spree instead.

Seems like I'm not fated to get the Candle I want for Ethan's cake.=( I'll try again tomorrow at United Square.
 
dokie,
yah he drinks alot of milk. 1L a day. he wakes up for his midnight milk feed. if we dun feed him, he'll cry non-stop & refuse to sleep.

langlao3,
thanks for letting me know abt Jovan in infantcare
happy.gif
so glad he's enjoying himself
 
dreamer,
still no pearly white thingy yet, but can fill the lower gum has this sharp feeling, wonder how long it takes to sprout out. Already she starts to be feverish, super clingy! I like the way the word sounds as well as in written character.
 
I bought a pigeon mug with a straw @ isetan sale, not the mag mug as i find the mag mug leak easily. This morn i let ashlee try it & after a few tries she managed to suck the water
happy.gif
sms hubby, he was disappointed that her din get to witness it, haha.
 
Hi mummies - just managed to finish reading all the posts...have been sick for the past 2 days and having mouth ulcers outbreak!! OMG its killing!! I guess its due to the stress in office...sigh...

I have a lunch wedding next Sun so cant join you guys at Hort Park... But will see some of you at the high tea
happy.gif


Recent China Milk Saga - Mummies, do you think its good to switch our babies to some organic stuff since now we have so many problems with the milk, etc? I let Ashton try the organic cereal for the past one week and he seems to like it. Not sure if the Nestle products are safe - apparently there is problem with Heinz baby cereal and rice crackers in Hong Kong...

Is organic food really that good??
 
Sharron, actually organic food is good in the sense that they dun used chemical pesticide blah blah.... But as to how good they re, its a question mark!

Talking abt candles, I m looking for some candles for Claire's birthday cake. My sis bought her these candles from HK in Apr (pix as below)

1747782.jpg


Then my Mum told me to get a back up one in case, that one dun match the cake decor. I m gettin her cake from Choc-a-bloc and the theme is Bunnies Garden!
 
SPREE UPDATES

After my unpleasant incident in my other sprees. For those mummies who opted for postage, i will send ur items by <font color="ff0000">registered mail!</font>

Also, the balloons and party supplies i expect them to reach my pl by this coming week! But the balloons still stuck in Ohio even though i had given BDL the go ahead to ship.
 
Hey K@ye,can u bring my order to hk and pa them to me if we meet up?????if it not of any trouble la of cos.

sharron:hummm hayley' been having alot of organic stuff like yogurt/carrots/potatoes etc....i guesed it alittle easier and cheaper for me to get them.wel we want the bet for our child so.....whether it truely organic or not.....we hv to judge by ourselves,even simple milk formula/M&amp;M can hv melamine inside....better be safe than sorry.
 
yes, I agree with you weishy. Just a note, they found melamine in Heinz vegetable cereal for babies in HK. So please avoid... Here's a link I saw... It's scary cos although Matt has no issue with the milk powder, I have been giving him a mix of local Nestle cereal and imported Gerber cereal. Now very angry with myself why I actually listened to my hubby who says it's ok to give local products. I am starting to stock up from Singapore. Yesterday went to NTUC and bought so much, that the cashier asked me when I intend to finish consuming them. Think she tinks I am nuts. I explained I am bringing back to Shanghai. Then she asked me so you are coming back to buy a 2nd time. Apparently, there was another lady doing the same thing a few days back.

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/national/story.html?id=49e750cc-c36e-470f-b16a-3abd6903aa05
 
Weishy, can!! But i charged u more expensive for the shipping charges! :p I can bring to HK for u.. coz i dun think it shd be too heavy.. But u might have to meet me in Kowloon (coz i might hv to go thru the rounds of meeting up ppl with Ms Claire!)
 
Tinkabel, u re not nuts lah.. My cousin's gf who is a Chinese national.. She dun eat anything with the label, "MADE IN CHINA"

In fact, i think a lot of those rich Chinese are doing that. Flying to SG to get such stuff.
 
tinkabel:hummmm things in china are really not safe however the packaging may be,so whislt there.....try to buy stuffs safely(how safely cant tell its up to us to judge mah)of cos milk formula is very important,if i were u i waould lag at least 12 tins put in a box and chk in :p.


Anyway i always lag milk formula/food stuffs from sin/jpn or other countries to hk kekkekekkekek

K@ye:eek:ki har we can meet at shamrock hotel for yum cha,they hv nice char siew pow hehehheheh afternoon tea cheaper but nice food always sold out
sad.gif
 
Langlao &amp; Kitty, i just send u an email on your forget me not items. I will settle everything when your party supplies are in. No hurry to trsf $$ to me yet!

Weishy, Shamrock hotel where ah? Paiseh, i always stay at my Auntie's house in Yaumatei... Haha... Me go HK always aim for the fried wanton! I like to go to Maxim Palace at Grand Century Place in Mongkok but its slightly more expensive than the rest of the resturants i think.

Yup, afternoon tea or super early morning tea is always cheaper...
 
Mummies, anyone has extra milk bags to let go? Helping my fren to get cos she delivering in Oct, planning to stock up some milk bags. Pls PM/email me if you have any: preferred brands:

PLAYTEX soft bottle liners
Gerber
Lansinoh

thanks in advance
 
shamrock is at nathan road but very near to TST too.we cn meet at MTR station la.nathan station.me always will choose shamrock/lee garden kekkekekek.Maxim....not really le,their dim sun good?can try looooo

ya we can go for the super early one i dun mind anyway hayley wakes up at 7am
 
tinkabel, I juz bought some Heinz baby cereals, bottled baby food &amp; juice from NTUC yesterday. Heinz in sg is safe? If not I better exchange for something else.
 
re: sleeping
recently, Eliza also got too heavy to be carried to sleep, and wiggly as well. so i told her i can't always carry her and rock her to sleep. getting her to fall asleep in her cot is also a challenge as she'll always crawl up to the side. it's like the moment i put her lying down, there's this spring in her to keep sitting or standing up. so i did something recommended in the Baby Whisperer, which was to carry her back to lie down everytime she stands up, (oh..even if it takes more than 20times!)
i tried it once, and she didn't get fed up till the 30+ times. after that she was 1.tired 2.fed up. and fell asleep after rolling about in her cot. after that i hardly carried her to sleep, except when we're outside.
but butbut...it doesn't work if she isn't sleepy. and if she's overtired, it generally is quite a struggle cos she'll be crying and yet can't sleep.
oh..Eliza always ends up in my bed somewhere in the night...there was a few days she did those waking up at night to play and it drove me nuts cos she'll sit up and suddenly just lie down and land on me, i gotta duck her in my groggyness.

3 Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++

1. sharron+friend- 1pm
2. S@L (1pm)
3. skye skye (2pm)
4. lazykat (1pm)
5. happy
6. plumsource 1pm
7. tinkabel
8. dokiesim 1pm
9. ueno+leroy (after 2pm)
10. gillian
11. Jaclyn+Joash (1pm) need high chair
12. karen+kevin
 
langlao, I think no need to be alarmed. I think if not made in china, I guess it should be ok. I guess we just need to be aware of any updated list from AVA as the checks are still on and that list is moving. Basically, it has spread to all protein related products I think, as melamine can falsely "up" the protein levels. That's y now all the cereal, chips etc are being "diagnoised" as well. Sigh, just wonder when will this end. Obviously this is affecting a lot of products. Both my hubby and I think this is getting a little out of hand. It's definitely not right, but cos some of these products are made for adults and 'cos we have more mass, we can "tolerate" them better and as long as we drink more water, these can get flushed out naturally. Now that the list is getting longer, pple will not remember what products of what brand, they will only roughly remember that brand (ie Heinz vs Heinz baby cereal made in China), they will start avoiding that brand. It's going to have a very big impact worldwide as pple start fearing and avoiding that brand... Pple will start wondering what is safe to eat... Sigh...
 
langlao:eek:h issit i always tot it was from states kekkekekke.
tinkabel:true true i agree,we cant just take a list out when shopping......
 
langlao:liked the dress ashlee wore to the party isit from the BP?how much issit?i saw in one of the shops in HK but quite ex......
 
Oct 2008 - Regent Hotel High tea from 1pm to 6pm at $36+++

1. sharron+friend- 1pm
2. S@L (1pm)
3. skye skye (2pm)
4. lazykat (1pm)
5. happy
6. plumsource 1pm
7. tinkabel
8. dokiesim 1pm
9. ueno+leroy (after 2pm)
10. gillian
11. Jaclyn+Joash (1pm) need high chair
12. karyn+kavan (after 2pm)
 
Weishy, orrr... Then i think i can walk down to Shamrock to meet you liao! Coz i dun mind doing morn exercise.. Coz sometimes i walked to Kowloon Garden from Yaumatei..

Voted for Hayley! She is so cute!!! I wish Claire will wear such stuff!

Langlao, hehe.. Just to update the status lah... Btw, the romper is u buy for who? Too small for Ashlee definitely!!

Tinkabel, what u said its true. My colleague was saying then we shd eat more fresh food instead of processed food.. But but, fresh food like the fish from the mkt hor, sometimes the fishmonger will inject it with preservatives. Then our veggie also got pesticide...

Come to think of it, everything we consume is liked unsafe!
 
k@ye, when are you going to HK? Me be there 15-17 Oct... If coincide, then I can join u and weishy too.

ya, k@ye/weishy, every friend I meet ask me about the food contamination issue in China. haiz, it's just impossible for me to avoid since I am residing there... Just have to judge for myself what is "safe" or not.
 
morning mummies,
wah i really must be super patang leh. last fri i said Jovan slept better. then immediately tat night &amp; over the weekend, he kept waking up! so tired now! plus keep quarrelling with HB over financials, it's really taking a toll on me. *sigh*

can someone tell me the chinese date for 14 Nov '07? i forgot the chinese date for Jovan's birthday! tried to find on the web but diff websites give me diff dates!

weishy,
voted for haley. she looks like a little angel in tat outfit. gals r always so much fun to dress up, unlike boys
 

S@l, i giving it away lah... Those milk bags came along with the PIS advanced when i bought it. So, u let me go back home and see whether the milk bags are still there. If they re still there, i just mail it together with u..

IF u paiseh, at most u treat me tea lor!! :p
 

Back
Top