(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Hi Mummies,

Wah...few days never check the forum...it's really move very fast...

I oso have facebook account. Please add me. My email is [email protected].

Re:Swimming
My boy started swimming few weeks ago with the neck float. Initially he was scared. But he get used to the water after while and moved around in the pool with his frog style...
happy.gif

1211183.jpg

vone,
coz i got the last set of jumperoo!
HEHEHE.

I seen many mummy use the neck float on their babies. Where to find such a deep tank to use it?

may i know who is chua hui lee?
can have ur email and nick in forum pls?

also, who knows iselyn's nick in forum??

blueskye, post ur latest pic leh...=P

vone.. went to marina sq kiddy place and bought the leapfrog exersaucer today..saw the jumperoo there too.. maybe you can call and check whether they have stock not..

hi.. me still new to the facebook.. will figure it out how it works.. meanwhile can add me to it.. my email is [email protected]

sorri mummies, i very luan in Facebook. lol...like more and more mummies leh....

just added 2 more friends in facebook but dunno ur nick in this forum and email add...can furnish pls?
[email protected]
Siti Zubaidah Yusuf

lianhuiminn and jme, added u 2 in facebook liao

Ben Mum, like you, I also very "luan" now. Hence, in order for me not to be that "luan", I add only those I met before. If I keep adding people I never see before, in no time, I will have a long list of people whom I also don't know who they are ... defeat my purpose of keeping Facebook.
happy.gif

actually me just kpo wanted to see all the nice wedding pics of the mummies so i created the facebook... but blur like sotong just now... didnt even know must wait for the mummies to accept my so called invitation one..hmmm...

me till now still got this very bad habit.. whenever my girl sleeps too soundly... i will disturb her a little so that she will move then i will be fan xing or i will listen to her breathing to make sure everything is ok... been doing that since birth.. is it i too paranoid or what? any mummies also doing this?

Finally got time to load my recent pics ... sharing a few recent pics of Jordan!
happy.gif

Posing with Baby Pooh ...

1211572.jpg

Hey, this is my du du!

1211573.jpg

Time for Play!

1211574.jpg

blueskye, actually all the mummies here all we know de. maybe no see b4 but the nicks all familiar de. so i am compiling a list of emails with their nicks in the forum. but u will need to link their emails with their facebook email. hahahahahahah....a bit messy aso. =P

ok...mystery solved for xuenni
what about siti? is it atinarin?

blueskye, hmm...xiao he shang so cute!!!! he can grab things! my ben still doesnt....sighs....my hb keep telling me ben will grab things when time comes....lol

thnking of getting an exersaucer for my boy. any mummies have comments whether the Evenflo Ultra one is better or the Leapfrog one ?

i rented the jumperoo from Rent-A-Toy (condition so-so only and its more expensive) , coz its so popular that other online rental websites not available. my boy loves it !

Hi Pillow. I just rented the Evenflo ultra for my boy from rent-a-toy. He likes it ok lar. I find the music very soft though. He loves the jumperoo though. Yar, rent-a-toy condition is abit not as good cos' think businees too good...

Hi mummies,

Have anyone of u ever hired a babysitter to take care of your baby at your own house? If yes, can you pls share with me your experience & give me some inputs? How much does it cost to hire one?

Due to high turn-over rate at my boy's infant care, I am thinking to hire one babysitter to take care of my boy (at my own place). I am not sure if this option will work, so I need to get some inputs from mummies here.

Appreciate all help & advise. Thanks.

hi emily, i was also thkg of that option initially (coz was afraid my inlaws n maid can't handle).

but i think the charges is quite ex , if i remember correctly, around $1500...they call it daytime nanny , and has working hours like us in the office
happy.gif
there are agencies handling such employment, prob u can google search

peapod, thinkg of buying instead of renting for the exersaucer.. u think its worth to buy ?

wow... saw alot of photos updates in facebook. alot of wedding photos... all pretty mummies, and young oso..

ben mum,

u very gd leh.... oredi figured out most of them
me still blur ever... haha

btw, siti's nick is justme

blueskye,
I used to attend 1st service b4 faith was born, now can only make it for 2nd service loh. I'm not serving in any ministry but am considering to, however can't decide in which ministry to serve. What abt you? I don't think i saw you b4 leh, so most prob different service?

Mummies interested in getting leapfrog exersaucer can check with the store in Chinatown called Cheong Choon. I bought mine for only $185 much cheaper than other places...jumperoo also cheaper at $225 i think. Both are great investments!

Vone,
Check Cheong Choon in chinatown...they're selling the jumperoo for $215 and exersaucer for $185. Think you may be able to get further discount if you buy alot of things too. Their wet wipes and breast pads and Avent/NUK/Pigeon/Fisherprice toys and stuff also selling cheaper than outside.
happy.gif

Blue,
Jordan so cute! He really look like 'siao he shang'!

atinarin,
I don't think we're supposed to squeeze out the puss leh...My PD told me if the BCG bump 'erupts' to leave it alone. Jade's one erupted abt 2 weeks after the jab...and then it healed by itself.

Hi Pillow,
Is the Evenflo exersaucer the $400+ one? I personally think the Leapfrog Learn and Groove one at $185 already very ex! Fyi these exersaucers cannot be used when baby starts to walk coz it will hinder their development (stated on the instructions). So can only use from 4months+ till maybe 12 months or so? If this is your first child and you're intending to have more I think it'll work out to be a good investment.
happy.gif

Vone,
Cheong Choon is in the hdb block just next to OG. Hmmm I don't have the address liao...maybe other mummies know? IF you're driving, can park at the multi-storey carpark behind OG there and its linked to the block on Level 3 where Cheong Choon is...very convenient.

Hi Vone,

No need to go down personally to buy the leapfrog. I just ordered mine from them and its COD. Bought the bumper mat from them as well. My gal seems to like the bumper mat a lot, still exploring the exersaucer.

Now really tempted to buy a jumperoo liaoz...

Back