(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

ladies, check with you, how much ang bao to give the confinement nanny when she comes in? and the period she is suppose to work is 1 month from the day she comes to the house or the day i deliver?

ladies, check with you, how much ang bao to give the confinement nanny when she comes in? and the period she is suppose to work is 1 month from the day she comes to the house or the day i deliver?

Hi Meleric,
I think I haven't been experiencing any BH.
My hubby said I must be too blur to realise.
I do experience extreme stretching by BB (with a bulging lump) and pressure on bladder (like going to urinate anytime).

So how, Meleric? Did your gynae say anything about your BH? When are u due? Should be 1/2 weeks more right?

Hi Meleric,
I think I haven't been experiencing any BH.
My hubby said I must be too blur to realise.
I do experience extreme stretching by BB (with a bulging lump) and pressure on bladder (like going to urinate anytime).

So how, Meleric? Did your gynae say anything about your BH? When are u due? Should be 1/2 weeks more right?

hi emily, hope to see you at the delivery suite too. I will be gg in tmr morning at 8am to induce. just hope that the waiting game will not be too long. When my mum had me, she waited like 1/2 a day and in my bro's case, the whole 12hrs. I cross my fingers that bb caleb will cooperate with me and my body works with bb.
happy.gif

hi emily, hope to see you at the delivery suite too. I will be gg in tmr morning at 8am to induce. just hope that the waiting game will not be too long. When my mum had me, she waited like 1/2 a day and in my bro's case, the whole 12hrs. I cross my fingers that bb caleb will cooperate with me and my body works with bb.
happy.gif

all the best to both of you.. Emily and Wendy!

hi bena, i oso hving same problem - sore nipples. been trying to 'heal' wif BM n nipple cream. but still... LC say i ned to improve on my latching. the thing is i can't get my gal to open her mouth tat wide. when i do it myself... i hv to do it few tries b4 getting it.
but when LC ard.. once is all tat was needed.

hi angel... congrats!!! u delivered on 5th sept in mt E. i guess we probably met each other if you hv been to the breastfeeding class on the 6th Sept. I delivered on 4th Sept.. chk out on 6th Sept. Was your LC in Mt E Gwek Choo?

and yes.. switching off the a/c or adjusting to to warmer temp does help in getting the bb to sleep well n longer at nite. we left the a/c at 26 deg c and so far so gd.

all the best to both of you.. Emily and Wendy!

hi bena, i oso hving same problem - sore nipples. been trying to 'heal' wif BM n nipple cream. but still... LC say i ned to improve on my latching. the thing is i can't get my gal to open her mouth tat wide. when i do it myself... i hv to do it few tries b4 getting it.
but when LC ard.. once is all tat was needed.

hi angel... congrats!!! u delivered on 5th sept in mt E. i guess we probably met each other if you hv been to the breastfeeding class on the 6th Sept. I delivered on 4th Sept.. chk out on 6th Sept. Was your LC in Mt E Gwek Choo?

and yes.. switching off the a/c or adjusting to to warmer temp does help in getting the bb to sleep well n longer at nite. we left the a/c at 26 deg c and so far so gd.

Hi Bena

I am also having problems with BF. Been trying to latch on baby but still very little supply, only max 2oz plus abit after expresssing frm both breasts.

Baby seems to want to eat so frequently I can't keep up with him. My breast are not even full yet and he wants to feed again. I ended up having to supplement too
sad.gif
Plus the exhaustion of having to wake up in the middle of the night due to engorgement, I couldn't help crying last night after trying so hard to express and only getting so little after so long. Think I stressed out hubby abit.

Was wondering if I should consider myself having low milk ss and check with doc? Does anyone knows how much should we be producing at 2 weeks?

Hi Bena

I am also having problems with BF. Been trying to latch on baby but still very little supply, only max 2oz plus abit after expresssing frm both breasts.

Baby seems to want to eat so frequently I can't keep up with him. My breast are not even full yet and he wants to feed again. I ended up having to supplement too
sad.gif
Plus the exhaustion of having to wake up in the middle of the night due to engorgement, I couldn't help crying last night after trying so hard to express and only getting so little after so long. Think I stressed out hubby abit.

Was wondering if I should consider myself having low milk ss and check with doc? Does anyone knows how much should we be producing at 2 weeks?

hey goldfishy, i think the stretching is BH...haha all along i also very blur, dunno wad is BH at first...but now i noe the stretching is BH...yeap think bb also not comfy when BH comes...my gynae jus said anytime but wait till the contraction becomes pain and regular den ask me to call him, my edd is 22/23 sep actually still 1 week plus more...but think most prob will be earlier than my EDD...scary...getting very nervous now, always checking if got show or water bag burst...

when u due??

hey goldfishy, i think the stretching is BH...haha all along i also very blur, dunno wad is BH at first...but now i noe the stretching is BH...yeap think bb also not comfy when BH comes...my gynae jus said anytime but wait till the contraction becomes pain and regular den ask me to call him, my edd is 22/23 sep actually still 1 week plus more...but think most prob will be earlier than my EDD...scary...getting very nervous now, always checking if got show or water bag burst...

when u due??

Bena,
Take care n dun be so stressed over BF..

Emily, Pillow, Elaine & Wendy
All the best....
Do update us on ur birth stories.

Angel,
Congratulation.. n u also jia you...

Bena,
Take care n dun be so stressed over BF..

Emily, Pillow, Elaine & Wendy
All the best....
Do update us on ur birth stories.

Angel,
Congratulation.. n u also jia you...

Meleric,
The stretching is BH meh? Then I must be having BH very frequently!!!
Oops! I still blur blur...

I am due about same time as u... 21st Sep. The pressure on bladder is getting bad. Don't know how to describe the feeling..... it feels somewhat like UTI kind-of pain when u try to urinate. For me, the pain doesn't come when I am urinating, just that when bladder kinda full, the "pain" will come on once in a while (when BB squeezing bladder, i think) for less than 1 second each time.

Very irritating and worried that I might leak along the way to toilet
sad.gif

Meleric,
The stretching is BH meh? Then I must be having BH very frequently!!!
Oops! I still blur blur...

I am due about same time as u... 21st Sep. The pressure on bladder is getting bad. Don't know how to describe the feeling..... it feels somewhat like UTI kind-of pain when u try to urinate. For me, the pain doesn't come when I am urinating, just that when bladder kinda full, the "pain" will come on once in a while (when BB squeezing bladder, i think) for less than 1 second each time.

Very irritating and worried that I might leak along the way to toilet
sad.gif

ya that is BH...hehe...but it shld be ok as long as its not painful and the interval not shorter and shorter each time the contractions come, im sure yr gynae will do the ctg and observe the contraction for you...ya i have the pressure on my pelvis too...when getting up from bed can feel the pressure too...ya i think i have the pain like u when try to urinate...nowadays as i always put on a pantyliner i think i did have urine leakage....did yr gynae perform VE for you?? it was rather uncomfy and painful man...

ya that is BH...hehe...but it shld be ok as long as its not painful and the interval not shorter and shorter each time the contractions come, im sure yr gynae will do the ctg and observe the contraction for you...ya i have the pressure on my pelvis too...when getting up from bed can feel the pressure too...ya i think i have the pain like u when try to urinate...nowadays as i always put on a pantyliner i think i did have urine leakage....did yr gynae perform VE for you?? it was rather uncomfy and painful man...

Meleric,
No leh. My doc didn't mention doing VE for me. Everytime I go visit her, she's more concerned about movement of bb. I think to her, she prefers to let nature takes its courses + my bb is of acceptable weight liao and I am not having any special symptoms.
So now, I will just wait...

Tomorrow my last day in office before I go for conference, followed by ML.
So thrilled.

Meleric,
No leh. My doc didn't mention doing VE for me. Everytime I go visit her, she's more concerned about movement of bb. I think to her, she prefers to let nature takes its courses + my bb is of acceptable weight liao and I am not having any special symptoms.
So now, I will just wait...

Tomorrow my last day in office before I go for conference, followed by ML.
So thrilled.

haha ya that's good also...yr gynae will noe wads best for you
happy.gif
...good to let nature take its course...ya me too very nervous now...friday is my last day at wrk...so happy...can relax and wait for bb's arrival!!!

btw can any of u PM me yr no so that i can sms any of u when i deliver...might not be bringing laptop to hospital...

haha ya that's good also...yr gynae will noe wads best for you
happy.gif
...good to let nature take its course...ya me too very nervous now...friday is my last day at wrk...so happy...can relax and wait for bb's arrival!!!

btw can any of u PM me yr no so that i can sms any of u when i deliver...might not be bringing laptop to hospital...

magoo,

we go exercise together lor...me download already also have "residue" remains leh..

meko,

u joining us also right?

magoo,

we go exercise together lor...me download already also have "residue" remains leh..

meko,

u joining us also right?

Back