(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

baby_piglet/wise,
Both of u lots of logic hor... Jerald also perspire lots after finish milk & also when he sleep tummy down on 1 side. His hair will be wet too when he wakes up.

clement,
Clara's really a photocopy of u lei haha.. I can't help calling clara "uncle" last sat
lol.gif

Hi blue..
You shd try again.. First time Edison cried like mad too.... 2nd time, slightly better... I saw a mummy in the pool that day with an 8-months old baby.. she told me her baby also cried the first 2 times... now her baby loved swimming so much..

I called SM last Thursday, as usual, no one answer...

Hi darmae..
Too bad... Edison cant meet up with Maegan liao... but dun worrie, they will definitely meet in the next gathering......
happy.gif

CM, aiyo, I only trim mah ... not as if I am changing his entire hairstyle right? Furthermore, I am not that bad what ... see, my gal's hair ok right?
happy.gif

justme,
job may be interesting if project is for premium pdts. we do get projects to match local drinks in vietnam, philippines, indonesia, thailand etc.. which can be superrrrrr yucky.
if affiliates can freeze n send... they will. otherwise we travel sometims just to taste and work with the customer.

Mag,
paisey.. me really bad wif this area. hahaha... but i can chk wif my colleague hw to go.

Em,
yeah... next gathering.. i hope pretty soon.. hee

Magoo: You got pics of you carrying Ayden in your Carnival bo? Cos hubby was telling me looks wierd to carry our son in a "flowery carrier".

Emily: If I can remember tomorrow, I will try calling Shichida again. As for the swim gathering, maybe after Jordan more "stable" in water first then join ... I'm sure there will be more in time to come!

Florence: Heeee, my gal not pretty lah ... she got cheeky look.
happy.gif
My blog is blocked ... only "friends" can view. If you want, you have to register yourself then I add you.

blue,
Magoo will only get her beco next week cos still waiting to fly back from US. I dun think it looks weird lei & i find the print so nice & material so soft. I'm getting mine in these 2 days haha...

blue,
I agree with meko if u scared weird then u buy choco or espresso lor same as Voice's hb.

meko,
After looking at totoro's post on the pear beco my mind is thinking wild again oh no...

Irene: Among the designs available, I only like Carnival lor ... but hubby said girlish woh. Hmmmmm, I will go back tell him my friends all also carry their boys in Carnival!
happy.gif

Meko: Solid colour look very ordinary leh ...

Clement,
I also agree with Irene. Clara is so photocopy of you...Recently, our thread is like msn like tat so fast until cannot follow. As i stroll down the thread suddenly see clara pic flash pass...really look like you lor.... =p

Irene,
Ryann's also have sensitive skin, at first i use QV wash and cream. doesnt really work for him. End up PD recommend me to use this wash balneum. After that ryann's rash goes off. Not sure if it is sold off the rack but you can check. After using that and california baby, ryann's skin improve alot. but recently is too hot already then my ah fat so many folds on his neck and legs... so end up must keep applying cream lor.

baby piglet,
Ryann also like tat.. sweat like nobody's business. REcently i bath him at least 3 times a day. Everytime he drink milk his head will be wet. After he bath,his head will be shining again(cos not much hair tats why can see the scalp whahaha) his sweat can be practically dripping and he no need gel next time. sure all melt.
I wonder if it is just a passing stage. If not next time grow up, all the gals will run away lor...

Phoebe,

can you tell me more about the california bb cream? which products are good?

Re : sweat

my ayden will keep pulling his hair if he sweats.. i think he feel uncomfortable.. thats why i thinking of thinning his hair

RE: Babies perspiring

Do your babies perspire alot from the head? Caelen's head is always sweaty but his other parts of the body are not. Also, after he sleeps, there is always like a wet patch on the bed. I am sleeping on the same bed but I hardly perspire at all. Do they have like much faster metabolism than adults? *puzzled*

I also think Clara really takes after her daddy
happy.gif
Think Clement should look quite pretty as a gal hahaa.

Wah you girls really can yak! I think today we will hit 3 archive pages!

Darmae,
Wah piang.. your photos are so revealing.. Zac and Jordan, then Zac and Meagan.. make Zac look like a Bi leh.. Hope Angel doesn't log in these few days or Zac's gonna be rejected by Jade liao!
Eh, since you are an expert in food tasting, can you decipher wat ingredients I used to marinate the chicken wings that day? Wanna see if you are our modern day Da Chang Jing!

Fau,
I ate your salad, very nice leh.. the nuts you added made it very fragrant. And did U tell you I think D is very "sexy" with her pouty lips? I feel so touched when I read that part abt you unwilling to leave her for work..

Haircut : I haven't cut Zac's hair since birth!

Em,
I prefer late afternoon for swimming lor. Here's a pix of Zac before his swim.
1432927.jpg

Hey was it Funny who mentioned having a mega meet up in late Aug? I think it's a brilliant idea! Maybe we can hook up with Gymboree and see if we can provide some entertainment for our little bubs on that day?! Was it Mag's Ayden who was born in Aug? Mag, when is Ayden's 1st birthday celebration? We fix a day that won't clash with his birthday la
happy.gif

peapod: yah my boy also sweat alot.. think its common for baby to sweat more. he even sweat in airconroom at times lor

bean: can see ur sexy slim thigh in the pix leh!

phoebe: ha so funny when u say shiny.. i know what u mean, they got shiny scalp cos not much hair ha

Bena,

Yeeessss....its mi who mention...But dunno where can accomodate so many parents n BBs...Nid to decorate, organise entertainment, order huge cake, order food, hire photographer n exchange BD gifts... Is piglet's ayden who is aug BB n Wise's clara...so we hav to organise ard mid of Aug....

haha bena, ya mi also cant help but admire ur slim thigh! too bad cant see ur pretty face too.
snowangel, u realli look very angelic inside the pic! im sure even more gorgeous in person.
voice, from the pic, i thought samuel looks alot like u too!
funny, u got discount for ur ergo from metro? how many %?
Wise, ur church fren got any stock for the ergo with camel lining? how much is she selling? mi saw u wearing ergo tt day n quite amaze tt it's kinda spacious n clara seems so comfy inside. my bjorn getting so small for chloe n these few days she wants to be carried when going shopping, abit "chuan"...i carry her few min, my arms ache...my maid n I pass her to n fro like a ball...

funny, with metro card or? if metro storewide sales, will ergo also gv 20% off?
if have, then mi will wait for the sale? btw, only metro carry ergo? robinson, john little have??
sorri so many qns, cos i m clueless abt this.
tks.

funny, florence and pinkj, the orders made liao with shop bug..when delivered will sms u guys ok.

omg, i order then saw ginger's comments. didn't know the price went up so much. i went isetan and ntuc, they selling $10.10 and 9.95 per pack respectively...next time must check out the chinatown one.

10% wif metro card...I oso dunno leh will hav 20% or nt...I dunno abt other store.... only know metro paragon got thru Wise n madlynette....

baby piglet,
So far i have been using their calendula cream for almost any situation such as bites, cut, rashes or just as a after bath/swim cream. It works really well.i even use it myself.
Some mummies use it as night cream.

You can read more on it here:
http://www.californiababy.com/calendula-cream-2-oz.html

I also currently using their shampoo and wash for sensitive skin for Ryann at my mum's place. So far so good. One thing about their sensitive series product is it is no fragrance which is good for babies. Even their other ranges are mostly aromatheraphy scents.

http://www.californiababy.com/super-sensitive-shampoo-bodywash-8-5-oz.html

hope this helps

Harlow Mummies , Woah so many pics of babies n mummies" By the way who's the mummie who's being blocked and had 2 specs popping only! o_O

Bena:

wah! Zac kiss ppl!! Took someone's first kiss!

bean,
waah.. testin me huh? but we dun work with ingredient level like honey, instead we wud say n use the food grade chemicals tat make up the honey flv eg, phenyl ethyl acetate, linalool, maltol etc....
chim?

nevertheless, i oni took 1 chicken wing nia cos hv to attend to my missy. i wud think u marinated wif oyster sauce, honey, black pepper. me a far cry fm da chang jing lor.
usu we try not to deciphere the food we eat lor.. otherwise become job hazard. eat as pleasure... not work. hee

<font color="ff0000">RE: California Baby calendula cream </font>

Orders for now:
1) Phoebe - 5 tubs
2) Vone - 2 tub
3) bena - 1 tub
4) darmae - 3 tubs
5) lbs - 2 tubs
6) Funny76 - 1 tub
7) Arisz - 2 tubs
8) Corrine - 1 tub
9) Peapod - 1 tub
10) btmum - 1 tub
11) Magoo - 1 tub
12) blue - 1 tub
13) irene - 2 tubs
14) CM - 2 tubs

I hope i didnt miss out anyone.
Just checked with my sis, she said supplier quite relunctant to give further discount. but she said confirm above $14 below $15.which is still cheaper then bp. will update again

Darmae,
I see.. chemicals lah..I almost failed my chemistry in sec school
happy.gif
But you very good. Can taste the black pepper. Actually besides black pepper, I only used dark and light soya sauce, sugar and sesame oil
happy.gif

Phoebe,
Once confirmed, give me your bank account I transfer money to u for the cream first.

Hi mummies,
WAhhhh the thread go so fast these 2 days!!! I just spent an hour going back the archives! And I saw the last min gathering pics soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really made my day!!!
happy.gif

BENA! Jade is going to be super sad lor!! Your Zac not only kiss another girl but kiss another boy also!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!!! These pics are so precious!

Re Gymboree Play and Music lessions -
Any mummies interested in going for a trial class at Gymboree with me next Saturday on 31 May @ HarbourFront? Will be going with a Sep mummy friend of mine. I am eager to bring Jade for the Level 2 class which is for babies from 6-12 months...will prob sign up for the classes but wanted to do a trial class first just to see how it is. I heard from my friends and colleagues who attended that all their babies enjoyed it very much. They have fun engaging activities like bubble time, singing and teach us how to play with them to help develop their motor skills and cause and effect, etc. The level 2 course is ~$350 for 12 classes now, but in June it will be $400+. HarbourFront outlet just opened last month so I think everything in the centre is new. There's limited places available so depending on the response, we may be able to have a session just for us
happy.gif
Will also liase with the lady to try to get further discount if we have a big group.

Can read up on their website: http://www.gymboreeclasses.com/b2c/customer/category.jsp?dept=6

Baby Gymboree Trial Class @ HarbourFront Centre
Date: Saturday, 31 May 2008
Time: Think it is at 3pm (need to check my notes in the office tmr)

Mummies interested:
1) Angelbaby and bb Jade
2) Gillia and bb Le-Anne
3)
4)

Arghhhh angel i would LOVE to go but that is the date my parents are going off to pilgrimage so gotta send them off at the airport! *sobsob*

bean,
hee... i guess u must be quite gd in history hor.
my sec teacher used to say those gd in science usu poor in history.. since u almost flunked science.. ur history must be gd. if my teacher's theory is rite. hohohoho..
i thot i tasted smthing sweet.. thot its honey. keke..

angel,
nice of u to jio us for the gymboree trial class.

Baby Gymboree Trial Class @ HarbourFront Centre
Date: Saturday, 31 May 2008
Time: Think it is at 3pm (need to check my notes in the office tmr)

Mummies interested:
1) Angelbaby and bb Jade
2) Gillia and bb Le-Anne
3) darmae n bb maegan
4)

Angel,
Zac is innocent leh.. It's Jordan and Meagan who made the 1st moves :p

Gymboree - How much is the trial class?

Darmae,
History also flung hahaha. Only did well in Languages and Maths. :p

Back