(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Irene,
Wat carrot stick? Got pics?

Darmae,
Wat emails abt the clips? I oso wan....wan to put more clips on Summer little hair head...Hahaha...

blue
PR..extreme east..TP = tanjong pagar lah

Fau
I have 11 years of Malay teaching wor..but mostly buang balik to teachers liao..haha

Voice
then join us next Mon lah..

Emily

I will be joining if it is in the evening session

24th May, Sat
1. Yoki
2. Bean
3. Florence
4. Angel
5. Rxsti
6. merkon
7. Snowangel (Evening)

Snowangel,
My side all of them cannot meet one cos all lunch time not flexible. Only met baby_piglet few times cos she's super duper busy woman haha...

funny,
I'll find a deeper pool & drown myself lor haha.. U better dun let me see u put those tight tight hair band for Summer hor if not i bombard u again
lol.gif

wise,
I'm sooo scared... Pls hor if u really happen to snap any pic of ME pls DUN POST hor if not all the mummies will puke. All of us more interested to see handsome & pretty babies.

Wise,
Hahahaha...u still remember...she botak head leh...no hair for clips leh... so no choice, put band loh....ppl always tot she is a boi even when she wear pink mah....
sad.gif

lbs: Wow, how come you teach Malay? I also took Bahasa Indonesia before (at my workplace) ... but all return to teacher liao cos seldom use. My favourite statement is: "Siapa nama anda?" and "Apa kaba?"
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Voice: Btw hor, my office is not exacly near to MRT station also hor!
happy.gif

Florence: Will update you ...

baby_piglet,
Last Sat u let jerald try the choco biscuits is it from HT also? I got a pack also & seems a bit different lei.

funny,
It's organic carrot sticks. Jerald loves it lots but not cheap lei $2.70 for a small pack. If u wan i can go back & snap a pic then show u?

Hey ladies , I bought some active honey last week , I heard from many people say honey is not for babies below 1 right? but this lady ask me to apply a thin layer on hazel's gum when teething. hehe I know that honey has healing powder but not sure if it's save. Anyone can advise?

Irene,

Okie! I wan to c...if gd, will buy for Summer. Thks!

Summer is like a pink panther...like to slowly creep on things to touch......

Wise,

I really no $$$....She really veri the xing fu....Even my hubby say I no $$$ to buy clothes for myself(clothes old, torn n too small size liao) n bu she de eat.... n got $$$ to buy toys n good food for Summer to eat....Hahaha....He say he give up....

bb_piglet,

thanks...but even clara likes i also cannot buy too much...cos uncle dun let me open too many pkts of goodies for his darling at one go...he say no plc to store...wahahahahah

waah.. now lunch topics liao ah
i'm probably the only wan stuck at ulu ulu woodlands tech park. faintzzzz
no lunch kaki

funny,
i will PM on the clips. hee... i super siao clips. my mum say i die die wan to put smthg on maegan's hair.
can u believe maegan has abt 16 clips to date and 8 more coming.. hohoho

lbs,
we went to disneyland of cos.. stayed 2 nites at the disney hollywood. dwntown - went to the peak, vsited the mdm tussaad, teddy bear museum, snoppyland ocean park, shopping at ladies market and tsim sha tsui

wah darmae..sounds very packed ..haha..but cant stay at disneyland, must stay near my office at wan chai loh

send me the clips infor also hor..

darmae, can i have the clips info too thanks

Magoo yes its my Birthday yesterday ... and i have got like 20 over babies from OCT to cele with me hahaha ...

wah... thread moves real fast today. can't catch up... from gathering pics to beco to working sites to lunches....

lost lost...

baby_piglet,
Thanks tats the one i bought not cheap also haiz... Nowadays all the kids so xing fu..

funny,
Me same same as u lor. Buy things for jerald no need to think so long as he like to eat i'll stock up more. Same as clothings will buy nice nice ones & got matching leggings if can. I seldom buy clothings for myself if need to must think many many times but always end up getting stuff for him.

irene,

the biscuits that u buy for jerald and jen say cannot let him eat that one ah???then u still let him eat during the gathering...dun like jen know, if not next time he ban u from gathering...wahahahha

blue,
others can use clips and hairbands on their dd... mine... the moment i touch her hair, she'll fussed and tugged at the ponytail which i struggled to tie...

irene.. talking about clothes... i was packing ayden old clothes.. looking at them.. i realised how much he has grown! and the bb clothes looked so cute...

I have decided.. no more new clothes for Ayden.. Irene.. pls constantly remind me.. no more online shopping... i shop you scold me ok... he really has too much...

JustMe,
Ya lor our babies is in our top propority list now. We need to serve our prince & princess when we reached home till thy fall asleep at night haha..

baby_piglet,

i think u're asking wrong person to help u. if u ask irene, she will tell u "BUY BUY BUY" sala person lah

wise,
U mean the one tat baby_piglet posted huh? Tat one jerald like cos it can easy dissolve as i tried eating it too. Voice also say it's nice wor haha... Jen dun allow me to feed jerald with the teddy puffs not this one lah.
Not i nvr jio but u also bought for clara liao mah. Anyway all jerald's frds r welcome to share share ok...

reali enjoy the pics. Darmae, wat is yr professional huh???? yr narrative reali funny leh? U watch alot of movies or read alot or wat??? so creative!

i oso hv the same thot as some mummies, feels that sarah looks doesnt match her ethnic. JustMe - wat say??

some1 mentioned Pigeon wipes sellg @ $8.20NETT, where to get huh?

meko & Wise....

then you gals remind me lor.. u really cannot imagine how much clothes Ayden has... i didnt realised it so much until I packed them

Back