(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Tinsel,
Wa..u sure have lotsa 'lobang' huh....attractive discount for the pastel island kitchenette. that is sure sweet looking!

so envious of you mommies with space to spare for a huge kitchenette set for your girls.. i don't think i can afford the space at my new place.. lots of space planning to be done before i buy anything bulky now..

Gugi, been a long while..
I guess as of now sg has cross over the 1000 mark for swine flu cases. yes, its scary but i also see it that cases in sg are reported and captured and all(ok most) singaporeans are aware and cooperative in making known of their conditions.
for other countries like Japan and Thailand, the figure reported is like 1500-ish, and i honestly believe this is far less from what it is.. i feel that more cases are not reported, hence the figures looks small as compared to sg.

well, i guess some ppl do wear masks when in public places but they are not as paranoid and kancheong as with the SARS period. the awareness and community preparedness has made sg a calmer place to be.

it can and is happening everywhere, so best is to keep our hygiene.

Tinsel
Thanks for telling us about the ELC sale.. Too bad no kitchen set eh?
I also bought the camera, Phone and Doodle board for megan
Luckily found another mummy frd there and we combined power to get the 70% discount!!

claire: u managed to contact aimummy? lemme know if u still can't reach her.

shymz/eliz: seems like we all bought quite abit of stuff hor
happy.gif
me going back to get another doodle board. i thot the bugset looked pretty cool wif the bug vacumn and all but gotta practise self control.

eliz: they won't give discounts for big items la.....this time not even kitchen accessories
sad.gif

gugi: i got a trunki for k

ichigo: hehhee...i got all the info from other mummy friends....and yes, the kitchen set & accessories are confirmed, should get it by this week. main reason y i got the pastel kitchen was due to the wheels...makes it easier for me to move the set to another location.
nor: did u get 50% extra credit for all ur canvas prints? i didn't confirm the size and quantity, thus i only got 50% for my deposit of $28
sad.gif

nor: i thot u had confirmed ur quantity and size, thus able to get the extra credit. ya lo...something is better than nothing and she's pretty generous to throw in the free upgrade
happy.gif

nah i just booked the smallest size to secure the BP price.. and was trying to measure the girls' room before deciding on the size.
went over to the show room to measure the wall size last fri and decided to get L2 and S2.

Irene,

u know some of the gals in her class are really talkative! one of the gals can tell me who just poo tat day, hahaha..When I saw K, she's really the quieter ones, kekeke...

ya, i like the height of K's bed, sure have no problem come down by their themselves, but nic will not go to sleep on the bed willingly, even now, we can only "shift" her to her cot after she falls asleep on our bed every night,, really headache!

Nor
Ask Tinsel to post!! I bought what she bought.

2654540.jpg

HK Mooncakes for sale in charity for little Charmaine.
Pls pm me for more details if keen
happy.gif

Nor
No no, not by me.. hahaha.. i got the mould though.
These are by some mummies from the Cupcake Thread.
They raising funds for Little Feisty princess, Charmaine
happy.gif

Tinsel: Thanks she finally got to me. I ordered a cake from her for Matt's birthday party last sat. Then to my horror, realised that I don't have her address for collection. That's why I was desperate then. Fortunately, she got back to me in time. Phew.... By the way, her cake is like LV of the cakes... Very Ex but super nice...

ELC: I went today and you can't imagine how much stuff I bought. It's really worth it especially for those of you who have girls.

Tinsel: I got the doodle set despite the pink colour cos it's really value for money. I'm going to paste some animal stickers on it to make it more boyish for Matt.

Nor, you should go down and grab the fairy tales cottage and the accessories. I believe wairah and liz would be thrilled to bits to have them. In fact, I couldn't resist it and bought it too and the goldilock and the three bears set. Can play dramatisation with Matt. I didn't get the other furniture cos they are too pinky for Matt.

Ok, got to attend to my

claire: yet to make another trip to elc...will most probably do so tmr...hopefully they got new stuff. yes, thumbs up for aimummy's cakes!!! look and taste equally good!! thanx to irene's intro, i got k's birthday cake from her last year. this year me ordering 3 cakes from her for k's birthday!!

Eliz, i remember that you have the moulds, that why i asked if you made em..

Claire, can afford to add to any toy at the moment cos i'm in midst of packing my stuff at my mom's. have to give it a miss this time.
once i'm settled at my new nest, i'll see if the space allows me to get the stuff.

Tinsel
whoa! nice stuff you got there!!
are all those for K or for your fren's kiddos too?

The super scribbler is a very useful.. i bought 3 (different brands thou) so far. i use it to practise spelling with Lis, save some papers!

tinsel: Three cakes from Kellie. Wow... how many celebrations is Krissa going to have? Must be really exciting.

By the way, do let us know if elc has got more good stuff.

Nor:Lakeshore looks nice. Glad you found a nice place. Hub and I are still looking and hunting for one but it seems like the price is going up and up

Claire.. news travel fast..
yah Lakeshore is nice, price has gone up so much and still rising.. i'm glad i deal at the right time
happy.gif

btw you looking for landed or condo?

Hi, mummies. Long x never log in too.

So fast our babies is two yrs old this month.

Cheylssa just turn 2 yesterday
happy.gif

2664096.jpg
2664097.jpg

Jillian, congrats

peck,
nice! taken by asri?

tinsel,
wow... 3 cakes? must post pics

nor,
hehe, sorry haven't got chance to download pics... basically i bought the same doll house as tinsel, cash register, first art desk, shape sorter, and some other stuff... :p

Hello fellow mummies! It's July and the month of birthday celebrations!

Matthew turned 2 on Sunday and we had 2 celebrations for him. One mini one in school (where I bumped into Peck and Jovan
happy.gif
) and the other a casual bbq party for our close friends. Hope all's well with everyone
happy.gif

board-post.cgi

Peck, nice selection of pics you got there!
Is it yr first time with Asri? So far I’ve not had the chance to meet him, Hart did my 2 sessions.

4ever, Cheylssa has a very sweet smile! She looks so guai posing with her bday cake
happy.gif

En hui, Matt looks very tall from the pic.. happy boy!

Shymz, oh your loot sounds like a lot too! Have C started playing or you keeping it for later?

Nor, he's actually not that tall la (average I would say) maybe its the angle I took from. Anyway, did you spot the bump on his right forehead? He actually bumped his head on the door just an hour before the party kekeke....

Nor,we are looking for a condo/ apartment in the central area... Actually, you wouldn't have believed how long we've taken to hunt for one. I think God has plans for us to hold our purchase.

Peck: How do you like Asri's work?

Happy Belated Birthday Cheylssa and Matt.

En hui, oh my, he looked so elated I guess it’s a good sign that the bump is not a serious one! They are just so active at this stage huh!

Claire, I know this is very cliché but things happened for a reason. Its a good time to sell but not so good time to buy.
At least you're not in a hurry for a new place.

No, I didn't sign up for the GSS package. But I got him to do photographing for Matthias' birthday celebration last Sat. The pics are nice but Matt wasn't on a smiley mood that day. It would have been better if had more smiles I think he's quite overwhelmed by the happenings around him. Personally, I think it's more worthwhile to get an outdoor shoot.

ya.. actually i wanna go down to playground and take outdoor.. but is raining that day.. so end up all at my house

HiHi...
Happy belated birthday to matt and cheylssa!
happy.gif

Isaac is turning 2 tomorrow but he is SICK now!!! Got flu and running nose. so unlucky! Feel so sad now. (for him and for me)
sad.gif

Nor: Hehehehe...all the stuff in the 1st pic which I've posted was for K....I bought extras of the travel art desk and soft stuff as pressies. And yes, I went back to the ELC sale again a few days ago & got these for K. When can u move into ur new apartment? Reno now? Lakeshore...nice
happy.gif

Claire/Shymz: Ya...3 cakes, 3 celebrations...eh, actually 4 celebrations!! Hhahaha!! 1st with my mil & family, 2nd at weekly playschool, 3rd with my dad & family and 4th with me & hubs
happy.gif

moomoo2: hope Isaac's feeling alot better already!

<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL JULY BUBS</font></font>

moomoo, hope Isaac is better now. its a tough period now, too many people down with flu. take care ok.

Tinsel, no haven done reno yet.. hope to move sooner than later.. waiting is such an ordeal!

gosh you bought the entire ELC???? ~lol~
good stuff! i honestly don't think i have space for those... am already putting a bit of space for the girls' indoor slide and kitchen play area but i doubt there is much space for other stuff.. we;ll see how lah.

3 birthday cakes.. WOW!! post pics of them ok!

Wairah turns 2 today!
we had a cake cutting session with my mom earlier, cos din really plan to go anywhere til tmr.

hello mummies

and happy birthday to all the june and july babies
happy.gif
all grown up already!
happy.gif

tinsel...thanks for sharing on the elc sale. got some stuff for veve...and of cos got the familiar refrain from hubs tt veve has too many toys already. luckily i parked some under veve's godma as her bday and christmas pressies :p

btw, i was there on tues and picked up some stuff to reserve cos i wanted the fairy dollhouse which was coming in on wed but i told them i'd pick up on thurs. guess the saleslady was overwhelmed cos when i went to pick up on thurs, they didn't keep my stuff! and they were all no longer on the shelves! but the staff were all very helpful. one of them vividly remember seeing my contact info. so she called the branches to put together all my missing stuff. one item which i picked out was not a regular atrium sale item. it was a regular price item put on sale cos the packaging was a bit damaged. she was v nice abt it and whispered tt she'll get me a new piece from the shop at the discounted rate!
happy.gif
but i had to walk to paragon to pick up the stuff- erm i saw boy version of super scribbler there (but paragon no more atrium sale) it was a very pleasant unpleasant experience
happy.gif

yes nor...flu is everywhere. veve had to fall sick on our 7th day back from HK- her birthday treat! very drama- went to eastshore to see PD, but had to go A&amp;E instead and doc there said by PROTOCOL, she has to go KK via ambulance. as expected, she didn't have h1n1 though there were 2 confirmed cases on the same floor in our hotel. think we shud try to avoid crowded places unless absolutely necessary.

claire...i concur. absolutely know what you mean abt God's plan for your new home. when it's the right one, everything will be just right! esp price
happy.gif
btw where in central are you looking at? we are now thinking of landed cos veve's toys are really taking up too much space (ahem also my shopping la) we've been looking at clustered housing but they're all too cluttered for my liking. i'm still nuaing ard cos i know when He plans for it to happen, it'll happen
happy.gif

oh and one good news on veve's allergies. we did another test before the HK trip and surprise surprise, she tested negative for all her allergens, negative twice!!! hooray! she can now take soy, eggs, nuts and fish! me too :p

tinsel: great buys again. Actually I love ELC stuff but they are just too expensive if they are not on sales.

Bedebe, we are looking at places around ACS and Fairfied Methodist. Well, we are a bit ks to want to buy a place near his potential schools many years later. But hub and I thought since we are looking for a place, we might as well look for somewhere near his future school so that we don't have to consider shifting again next time. So which area are you considering? Hub and I has stopped hunting for a short while.

Hi hi hi,
Tinsel
The trunki u got,can carry up to how many days clothing? i'm thinking to get trunki as well, but then last month on my europe trip, i saw many kids drag their cute luggage.. wonder where to get one of those..

Mummies,
happy that this thread back to life! haha
Seems like everybody bussy with dd bday hor? C's bday the last, so i might share the pict the lates as well.. hahaha
eh wonder if you guys know abt "cultur" of celebrating bday, some ppl say we should do it before the actual day, some ppl say after (if u cant make it in the actual day); so which one which? any comment?

Yolk,
yeah.. may i pm u? i need to find out abt something..

bedebe &amp; Nor,
Yeah! its bit scary.. i dont know abt sgp, but here, me, c, and hubby had to stay in hospital after the europe trip.. (esp since i cought flu).. we're scare like hell, coz they're v drama, sent us through A&amp;E as well, and how they cover our room with plastic.. poke our throat, took our blood.. it was like i'm in ER series!

Irene,
Darling, seems like i cant make it to sgp anytime soon.. probably any mummies want to take over my order from irene?

Back