(2007/07) July 2007 MTBs

Moomoo!!! i left a msg in ur facebook not long ago...haha..wat a coincidence !

When did u give birth? BB healthy and handsome? looks like his gor gor or not......keke

ling: Hope you will recover soon to have the energy to look after your ger ger. Last but not least, have a safe delivery
happy.gif

nana: Nice to 'see' you here! What do u mean by Lucas being pantang when near your SIL? I didn't see him cranky with your SIL when we went explorerkid that day leh.

moomoo: Congrats on your #2!! It's a boy or girl?

ling: I delivered on 9/3/09. Is super fast this time. I dont have time for any pain relief. A few pushes and my son is out.

kth : Thks! Is a boy again.

hey girlfrens!
the attempted kidnapping stories are really reminders for us to be more vigilent and not take for granted our safe environment.
despite that it is difficult to "smuggle" a child out of our fine city, the thought of losing our child is just too freaking scary!!

zypto
post your pics from the photo shoot leh..
did you decide to get the softcopy from Hart?

Eliz
at least you can afford the space for 2 queen mattress in yr room.. my room cmi! can only put single mattress beside the bed for softer landing in case of emergency
happy.gif

bcube
yes this little missy is my miniature - stubborn and has a mind of her own.. so i can't complain much, really.. but sadly.. hah!
Lis is not so much like that, she's more obedient but much more playful..

Ling
you must be in hospital.. prayers for a smooth delivery and hope you recover fast.
post pics of yr newborn ok.. we all love to see new additions
happy.gif

nana
wairah was like that when my n'bour was preggy.. she don't want to be near her.. poor lady was so always trying to play with wairah but can't get near her.
after she gave birth, wairah is ok and even sat on her lap!

moomoo
great that you had a super fast delivery..

Nor,
My bedroom is the biggest room in the hse. Quite cool lar. Hahaa.

Went to Sentosa with megan over the wkend.
She went on the LUGE and totally enjoyed it.

2274695.jpg

re: child abduction
can't imagine that it will happen here... same reaction as ling, immediately told my parents to never let C out of sight and hold her hands whenever they go out with her... scary

eliz,
u mean they can go on the luge already? sounds like fun. btw, saw the HK kitchen set on sale at toyrus today. u might be interested (or u've already got it?)

Eliz,
Saw your pics in FB – fun!!!

HK madness
Hey I chanced upon a shop in Jurong Point which sells HK stuffs – from alarm clocks to hanky to mini chest of drawers. The shop is at the new wing ops the NTUC fairprice extra.
Disclaimer: I shall not take responsibilities to any amount to be spent on this area of practice
happy.gif

Shymes
Megan's HK Kitchen set not complete. On sale eh? I MUST go check it out during lunch.

Nor
Its tiring.. hahaha.

The LUGE
The child must be 85cm to go on the ride with a accompanied parent.
Megan's just 80cm!! hahaha.. But i think they are so busy, they just closed one eye.

Bcube – I can’t tell that sweetie face Renee has a temper!
maybe(and hopefully) its just a phase lah, remember the TT coming our ways.. gosh time really flies huh!

nor
yeah its scarily fast. Was just putting her to nap just now and she laid on her pillow with me next to her, and she looked at me and started pointing to my eyes/nose/mouth and naming them. And I was thinking, that just a few months ago, she could barely walk! Sigh..they are growing so fast...

bcube, once they start talking, they will haunt you for the rest of your life!! hahahah!

Wairah's MMR
took her last week and she had minor rash on her neck. thankfully the rascal is verbal and told me "mommy, neck pain pain" and scratch her neck!
i put calamine lotion to ease the itch, hope it doesn't spread to other areas.

<font color="ff0000">Pacifier</font>
Wairah misplaced her pacifier on Sunday Night and I gave an old old which is a little torn.
She put it in her mouth and pull it out immediately and said “Eeeee!”
That night she was a little restless and I was also awoken a few times but I decide to give her the cold turkey treatment.
My maid also told me that she did not ask for her pacifier during day nap and last night, she went without and slept thru.
I hope she will be pacifier-less with this accidental misplacement.
happy.gif

I dont think the police would keep for themselves. Usu when person whom has lost money goes to police to report loss, police will return monies /items back to them, pending detailed checks on details if it really does belong to them of cuz
happy.gif

There is an article today in Straits Times about a cabby whom drove ard with $377k worth of gold bars who did not know at first what he had in the boot of his car..

eliz: remember the hk cassette player wif microphone? i told u i dun think K knows how to play wif it but then today we went to my friend's house for playdate and her son has an elc singalong cd player wif microphones...sama sama as hk except it plays cd and has 2 microphones....K was thrilled and played wif it for quite some time. hehehe... going to elc to hunt for a pink set tmr
happy.gif

nor: really? think the person who lost it must be worried sick....

shymz: saw tat ur getting a flatout bear &amp; bearbaby? hehehe....hope ur not influence by me hor
happy.gif
u've got a good deal!!!

Tinsel
CD much better!! If only the HK one comes with CD. Cassette so out!! hahaha..

Nor
You found $10K!!!! Where????
At one glance I thought was $10. Fainted. Think you should go to the police.
I heard if nobody claims, then they will give to you
happy.gif

Ladies.. first of all I would like to clarify - I was just making a gimmick to get some response cos the thread is so so quiet.. my apologies for making some unnecessary excitement but i thought i could get the thread up and about.

Thank you for the inputs – I did learn a few things should I ever find a stash of cash!
But I guess I will not be putting it up here if I did lah.. scared got ppl stalk me :s

happy.gif
Haha Nor, was scrolling down the thread slowly and read bout yr $10K story. In my heart was thinking tat's another gimmick of yours to revieve the thread and true enuff it is!!!

nor
Naughty naughty!!

I'm getting all the softcopies since I cannot decide which 3 to develop. Haha... gonna post on facebook when I have time.
happy.gif

zyp, post pics here le! heheh.. its really hard to choose right?
i can't buy new frames now cos in midst of packing.. can't wait to frame those pics of the girls.

oh ya, i upload-ded the girls photo shoot pics in my FB.. i keep on browsing thru.. love em!

Haha Nor, i knew it's one of your tricks. 10K not $10 leh..
happy.gif

Always love your 2 lovely daughters photos. Do share as much as possible.

judy
10K rupiah anytime can change lah.. my maid also have.. hahahah!

many many thanks for the compliments on the girls.. i put most of the pics in FB, i'm too lazy to re-size for the thread lah.

Eliz,
Wow! that sounded fun to bring a tod to the luge. been wanting to do that but S is just too short..haa only 78.5cm..

Nor..
thats a naughty trick u pulled on us ;p haa How is Wairah? Hope the rash is gone.

Finally S is fully recovered so can pop in to 'see' the thread again..

tinsel,
yah, C saw it the pic of the rosie bear on my pc while i was surfing and said she wanted it. too cute to resist :p btw i got the FP kitchen set from another mummy... C loves it! (now considering investing in a 2nd set) have u decided on urs yet?

nor,
haha, good one! u sure had everyone's attention
happy.gif
gd luck with the pacifier weaning!

ichigo
I have to always think of new tricks leh.. you gals already can read me.. chey!
Thanks for asking, Wairah is ok, rashes only affect her for 2 days and no fever. Phew!!

Judy
Sure, my FB : [email protected]

Shymz
C’s hair seems to be of the exact same growing rate as Wairah.. and some of C’s side and back profile really resemble W
happy.gif

Ling
Cute baby!! But the pic a little too small lah.. share with us your birth story leh.
Have a good rest and hope you have a speedy recovery!

ling: congrats!!! she's lovely!!!!

shymz: Wa...u psychic or wat? juz yesterday as I was going down the stairs, I thot to myself... hmm...perhaps can put the kitchen set in this certain corner and now ur asking me...hahhaha!!! U mean ur going to discard/sell the FP kitchen set &amp; buy another new set? I dun seem to be able to get a sturdy/nice looking set except for ELC's but very ex...abt S$500+ &amp; does not include playfood, utensils etc. Went to the Better Toy Store but theirs are not the big sets. Can post a pic of the FP kitchen set? Which set are u eyeing? ELC having sale on certain items...went Paragon yesterday to buy the Singalong CD Player...sad no sale on this, selling at S$150 but luckily my friend managed to get 30% off for me....K LOVES it!!!
BTW, my bears are here liao...hopefully can collect today.

Lis: mommy I want tissue!

Me: then you must say the magic word..

Lis: ABA-CA-DA-BRA!

Me: *roll eyes* no dear, what must you say when you want someone to do a favor for you?

Lis: oooooh! Please mommy, I want tissue, please.. *smiles knowingly*

ling: congrats congrats!!! Think your ger ger looks like u leh. Enjoy your time with your ger
happy.gif

nor: that's very cute of Lis

Thanks , mummies..

Nor, there's no birth story leh....straight forward one. i go for the elective c-sect and take her out by force lor. There's no symptoms at all that she wants to come out. haha.

But my hubby managed to get in the OT with me this time and captured quite a few shots of her. This is my hubby in the outer space suit. wahahaha.

2293980.jpg

2293981.jpg

Ling, congrats! these pix are much bigger. Had a closer look at your gal, she's simply lovely and she does look like you. You can 'close shop' liao..one boy &amp; one gal!
btw, my hb also once an astronaut &amp; brought along videocam &amp; camera :p

moomoo...congrats on your newborn too!

nor...your Lis is too adorable!

Back