(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hui, i see i see... usually i dun feed ibuprofen unless necessary...

ros, i know... cough is horrible... now his fever subside already... usually take about 3 days...

sporty, oh no... i think it is in the air... hope he dun have cough...

hui, i also like u...will feed panadol first then if its higher then feed the more potent med!

db, cough he already have la...but still managable!

Sporty,
ya.. if not the fever wun go down leh.. then @ nite dunwan wake the kid up to drink med so use insert :D

DB,
oh dear! hope he recover soon..

hi ladies

d wedding was fun!! photos were taken by d photogrpaphers and my colleagues' camera so waiting for them to upload to facebook and tag me...

brufen
when emm had high fever, i oso alt brufen and progesic 4hrly, was told bullet is oso brufen so nid to have an interval of 6hr aft d oral one...
my frn taught me to buy those water pad (sold in CK and value dollar shops) its just a square like a seat cushion size, to let d kid sleep on it to cool dwn d fever better... cos emm dun like me to sponge for him...

db
hope ur kids recover soon...

sporty
hope athan recover too...

morning all!
monday again!!

db, hope ur 2 kids recovered by now...athan was well after 1 day so at least over the weekend, we were not bz nursing his fever,...

powerpuffs, i saw the pics! macham like d & d and everyone was dressed up...nice outfit tha u wore!

powerpuffs/sporty, both kids are better now... thank goodness... only my boy got slight cough now...
happy.gif

morning gals,

db, glad to hear tt they are better..
happy.gif

powerpuff, i go and see the pic tonight... lazy to use computer at home..

morning all!

first day on new job.. and super free.. haha..

but super lost coz cannot understand anything.. haha..

and my first impt job was to photocopy 150 copies of work.. haha..become a photocopy lady instead of e one asking ppl to photocopy for me! haha

powerpuffs, so tha wedding was ur collegue's wedding la? very interesting lor...i saw FD in the pic, was he the mc?

hui, hope u feeling better in terms of xing ching!
happy.gif
jia you!

crystal, wah...first day of work? photocopying lady? heheh...u kno how to use photocopy machine bo? hee hee

hi crystal
1st week orientation is like tt... in future u probly wish they wld have tell u to do photcopying oni...

hi hui
hope ur tis week is better...

sporty
yes is my colleague's wedding, FD is my boss too... its his event company, do wedding planner and provide artiste appearance too...

sporty - ah bish.. of coz i noe how to use lah.. in my prev sch we also sometimes photocopy our own stuff when it's last min! haha

powerpuffs - nah, i think photocopying IS my job scope as i asst teacher..

db - they only wear for like e formal occasion.. this whole week got a few assemblies etc.. n they wear the suit in e hall with NO aircon n NO fan.. i wanted to die already in my usual work wear, cannot imagin them.. other than e EL teachers the rest mainly speak jap.. e assemblies, mtgs (even e EL dept mtg), the briefings to teachers all in jap

sporty - keke.. but u need them rite? anyway i need one for tmr coz gt phototaking.. haha.. but i guess i dun need to adhere strictly to their dress code.. only problem is i not many black formal work dress also.. urghz..haha

hihi mummies ,
it has been a long time since i pop by ... am super free this monh , waiting for tiger bb to come out next month ... keke ..

Crystal ,
new job ??? How i wish i can be back to work force .. am getting lazy at home , throwing my kids to maid and sleeping most of the time ...

Some updates ,
Zac attend 3 hrs class in LSH at OCC for a few days already .. and today he is at home .. cos he say penis pain yesterday and i bought him to see PD .. she ask me to monitor for another two days .. might be bruise .. or infection ... since no fever .. i am supposed to wash with anti bacterial bath 4 times a day .. so these two days letting him stay at home ...

chewy - yup, new job.. and quite okies so far.. jsut tt v lost coz dun understand the culture and language yet..
happy.gif
when i was home towards e end, i aalso got lazy, everyday watch tv dramas! haha

crystal, my suits were in cold storage for very long liao...if u want...can lend u a few? but dunno whether its too big for u...

chewy, does zac likes LSH? so u gonna enrol him in full day cc next yr?

morning all..

another free day for me at work.. how i wish this week wun end!! hee..

sporty - keke.. maybe i can borrow a suit from u? or i buy over from u? coz i think i just need to keep 1 suit in school.. haha

morning all!

crystal, sure no prob...u can pop by my place to choose if u want...but dunno whether it will fit u or not!

sporty - nah.. haha.. i just need to keep 1 here in case suddenly got some assembly or wat! haha.. i notice the teachers keep a few sets of clothes in sch and they change at least once a day one lor.. haha

morning gals,
powerpuff, wah.. u workg in an event co now?? must be very interesting.. :p

crystal, i think u juz nd some time to get use to the diff wotk style.. :p wah.. so formal hor.. nd to wear suits.. i also long time nv wear mine.. in fact, stop wearing them after i am preg wif jerral.. wahahaha...

sporty, wah... still can choose from the smallest size.. so good..

shers, wat have u been bz with?

hui, wat happ??? veri bz at work???

am here... my new lappie v slow..haha..

crashed e lappie on my 3rd day at work yday.. haha..

hopefully this week wun end.. my time table is scarily packed coz i work only till 230 so they basically cramped all my lessons.. on weds i have to be in classes from 830 - 230 with only a 50 min lunch break in between.. keke

morning all
TGIF! anyone ard?

rina, ok la...i have some suits tha are slightly smaller in size so can choose mah...haha

shers, how have u been?

crystal, u survived ur first week of work!!

morning gals...

sporty, okie lor... anyway, the onli word to use is *envious*...

hui, u alr say its 1st order frm tt client le lor.. dun be too hard on yaself.. its FRIDAY!!!

wats the plan for wkend??

morning all..

want to faint.. there are so many welcome dinners to attend.. and each are so f-ing expensive.. got 1 today, next fri n the fri after.. faint lor..

Hi rina n sporty,

am v good but was on a week leave last week coz my kids got HFMD from sch n passed to lil sister.. Haizz... V v bad experience n glad was all over!

N crazy at work when returned.. TGIF!!!!!

rina, no need to envy la...nothing to be envious abt! weekend ah...no plans yet...maybe go eat and eat lor...hahha

crystal, u need to treat them for the welcome dinner? they shd treat u mah...u newbie leh!!

hui, then mai kan chiong...ai zai abit lor!

shers, hfmd??!! omg...are both gals ok now?

Back