(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi shizuka
i have yet to have hairloss... during emm time its ard 4-6mths period, i went for hair scalp treatment at phyto hair spa at wheelock.... tink it helps... cos hair scalp oily sth like tt

Sporty!!!! U r such a bad influence!!!! Tentatively book him already.. Haven't tt to him yet.. Hehe

shizuka, my hair just started to grow back when my lil girl is 11 mth now.. I dropped more than #1 time.. U have to use gentler shampoo

sporty, actually i dun mind... but not now... now my studies is my 3rd child... heheheheh but by the time i complete it, i already old liao... dunno still fertile or not... hahahaha...

<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Hi Mummies,

Do take a look on my BP for Anti mosquito patch. Thanks
happy.gif

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3785397.html?1269910680 </font></font>

shizuka, i have this hair loss prob and my hair already very thin now...think its part and parcel after birth cuz during pregnancy we seldom drop hair lor

shers, no mah...good things must share!!
happy.gif

db, hahha...dun worry abt age! age is not a prob...its more of the caretaking lor!

ya lor... all quiet again.

I am teaching sec... lots of piling work... so many things to do liao... done my mid year papers.... waiting to be vetted...

Selling 1 unopen GNC Childlife Essential Fatty Acids Natural Butterscotch flavor.
Expire date: 23 Oct 2010

For infants 6 month old up to 12yrs old kids.

Product detail: http://www.childlife.net/node/53/

Original price: $ 43.50
Selling cheap now: $ 35

Pls PM me if u keen. Collect at my blk (hougang). Thanks!

db
can imagine, u have piles of paper to mark, etc, i have piles of paper to file n record...

hi sporty
im good... finally had some time out with hb on fri. left d 2 kids with my mum... how abt u?

hi sporty...

powerpuff, hahahaa ya man... last few weeks meetings and meetings... totally cannot mark stuff... so horrible. this week slightly better at least i got time to sit down and do my marking.... finally after a long time, the pile is getting shorter...

powerpuffs, i was down with gastric pain over the loong weekend and yesterday was on leave, so managed to catch a movie with hb as well...nowadays pak tok time is always so short lived! heheh

db
good tt ur pile of paper is getting shorter...

sporty
gastric pain? ate sth wrong or missed ur meal?
yse pak tok time is so rare so must treasure the available time slot hahahahha

morn all!
mid week mid week!!

powerpuffs, last thurs i worked late in office and only had my dinner at 9ish and after tha having gastric pain liao lor... ya lor, the pak tok time is soooo precious! hee hee

powerpuff/sporty... ya totally agree, pak tok time always short and precious... sigh... now my boy got fever liao... taking child care leave 2 days... hope he will recover soon.

good morning!!

looking forward to tmrw, my collegue's wedding, its a disney princess theme, im wearing a greece look long dress to attend hahahah... my colleagues wearing ice queen white gown, light green flowy gown, cleopatra, etc cool!

sporty
since starting working im oso back home late ard 8pm every nite...

db
hope ur boy get well soon...

morning gals,

sporty, r u feelg better??

powerpuff, wah... so nice ar.. wedding still got a nice theme.. so wat r u dressing up as?

db, viral fever? first day today?? very sianz when they have viral fever!

powerpuffs, show pics of ur dress...sounds very nice leh!
happy.gif
ya lor...when i'm home at 8ish, i latched my gal and she koon liao...next am when she wakes up, she latches and she koon...so she perpertually only bond with my boobs!! haha

db, viral fever? haiz.. hope he recovers soon.. :D

powerpuff. i see ya post.. i was think the female guess dressing up as princess jasmine or something to attend the dinner.. :p heehee...

powerpuff... thanks.

sporty, today at 3am, i check his temp around 39.4. now around 38.5... he also got cough... could be virus infection... today first day... if tomorrow he is alright, I go back to work if not i will take childcare leave again... anyway, doc give 2 days mc...

hi rina
d guests will b in formal wear, d helpers in costumes.... all her 6 bridemaids and Maid of Honor, flower girl each has a character, yes like u mentioned ariel, jasmine, snow white, tinkerbell, etc

im dress in a greece look long dress, will post pic in facebook aft d event, with the makeup n hairdo not sure how i will look like ahahahah

sporty
i ustd, when i reach home jere oso gg to sleep so latch on den he sleeps, morning woke up latch on sleeps again den i get ready to work n bring him to inlaw or mum's place... i wonder if he noes tt im mummy not another of his milk bottle hahahahah

morn all!

db, how's zayhan?

powerpuffs, yes...looking forward to the pics...shd be very nice la! same lor...i think my gal only recognise my boobs! haha

sporty/powerpuffs, once he eats paracetamol, he is ok... the fever go down... when the medicine effect running out, his temp goes up again. this morning 3am... his temp 39.4 again... sigh... i hope he will recover soon.

Hi hi!!!

Sporty/Powerpuffs, hahaha..its so funny when I read that your babies only recognise your boobs!!!

I have to agree that pak tor time is super precious. I didn't get to pak tor at all when I had only Joshua. At least recently I get to do it once in a while.

db, hope Zayhan recovers asap! I hate viral fever too!!!

powerpuffs, ur fren wedding so cool huh... i heard from one of my friends, her fren also do something like that as well, got theme one... i think now it is the 'in' thing... but preparation of the wedding will be much more headache but it will be so much fun and nice during the actual day...
happy.gif

waiting for you to upload the pics in ur facebook.

DB,
actuali you can get those insert anus bullet for high fever frm PD.. usuali if Jovial having high fever i will insert it b4 he zzz coz middle of the nite sure very high wan..

db, u never feed him the stronger dose like burafen?

irene, its true lor...i think next time maybe my gal will "smile" to me only when i expose my boobs! haha

hui, lai lai lai...come in to chat!

Hi Mommies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings &amp; sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)/ IMM (prearranged)

hui/sporty, usually use bullet in the anus and ibuprofen is for those that eat paracetamol never come down or if eat already come down, and 1-2 hrs later go up again... for my boy, eat already can last for about 4hrs which is about time he eats his paracetamol... so not that bad... i think today, after 4hrs, his temp still not high... i think he should be ok but his cough haven ok yet... cough is horrible... very slow to recover... sianzzz

db,
for my case, i will feed Jovial buprofen even he's 38 only and @ nite before he slp i dun feed med onli insert so can tong till daybreak.

hihi,

hui, it's not gd to take the ibuprofen too much leh. One of the staff at KKH once mention tat it is not gd to one of the organs. After taking the ibuprofen, the fever comes down, must revert back to normal panadol liao. Don't overdose...

db, hope Zayhan feeling better...i hate coughing the most...always take a very long time to recover.

sporty, so funny leh when u said u need to expose your boobs to lil M..hahahaha...

powerpuffs, the wedding must be very nice...looking forward to see the photos.

morn all
tgif!!

db, last nite athan's turn to kena the fever!

ros, ya la...my boobs so "attractive" mah even ur andre likes them too! hahhaha... i read abt not over feeding the iburprofen before...so its true eh...

Morning everyone!!

ROs,
Ya.. i know.. not good duno for kidney or liver but when Jovial fever till 38 confirm will shoot to 38.6 then @ nite 39 wan.. standard..

Back