(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

Hi hi db!

Sporty, yes lor..that is what I am most afraid of that's why I don't let my mum look after Jayla now.
I know how tiring it is for you as it happened to me the nite before. Jayla kept waking up to cry every 30mins...from 12am till 3am. Then in between, Joshua woke up to cough. I was so pissed I push Jayla out to the other room and let her cry there.

Hello Gals!

This morning at 5am, Iris said want to pee & drink milk so took her to potty & gave her milk & also took off her pull up. Thinking she will not pee so fast. TOTALLY WRONG!! I woke up late, 6.45am & found out she pee on my bed. OMG OMG... I have to washed my bedsheets & protector tonight. SIAN!

hi hi

sporty
tentatively i b bringing jere to my mum's pl everyday mon-thu, den fri to my inlaw place. this period will be more tiring cos i nid to take public transport in the morning to wdlds den to work at chinatown cos hb got course at paya lebar, once he is back at semb base, he can send us thr...

irene
initially tot to look aft jere on my own till he can go cc, but financial dun allow leh...

sweet
i actually dun mind to look aft kid at home... heehee of cos at time will nid to go out to relax w/o d kid hahahhaha... probly ive not been really working since emm's time so cant really get used to working fixed timing...

morning all!
dreadful monday again!!

shizuka, aiyooo....more work to do like what db said...

ken ma, u now then come in la...we waiting for u very long liao lor...

powerpuffs, more tiring also bo bian lor...what to do...then who will send emm to skool?

sporty
he used to sleep b4 10pm... tink he got used to school activity, so now he will sleep ard 10+pm at times 11pm... morning cant wake him up, he will tell me he want to sleep

ya lor... so sometimes let him sleep ano 5min hahhahaah... still nid to brush his teeth n change into school uniforms, cant b long else daddy will b late...

powerpuffs, bo bian lor...no way tha he can take skool bus to skool? at least he can zz longer lor

db, ya man...mon again!!

powerpuffs, if tha's the case then bo bian lor...poor emm
sad.gif

Powerpuffs, same case like you. From 1 Apr onwards, need to wake up Iris at 6.30am, brush teeth, change & go to CC by the latest at 7.10am
Now I will wake her up at 6.50am / 7am. alot of time, she is still sleeping. hopefully she will change to the new routine soon.

hi everyone! PP & DB! waves!

oh the bother my girl woke around 6am & said I want to SHEE SHEE! & proceeded to take off her diaper! ARRGH!

she very notti wait for me to stir -got clear indication that once she takes off her diaper i will help out on a new on for her!

morn all!

shizuka, i thot iris already started at the new cc...so not yet ah?! so are u going to the CC with her for the first few days?

shers, where have u been? didnt see u ard...

vic ma, long time no see u here...u counting down to popping liao hor!!

Hi Mummies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale. Drop me a PM if interested,
happy.gif

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)

Sporty, I brought shermin to HK during her sch holiday so was MIA for whole week.. It's nice to see so many mums coming into this thread again!! *waves* I'm new here!!! Whhahhaa

Hello Shers,
I wonder can i handle iris if we go on trip. Especially she needs to nap in afternoon. we are planning a Taiwan trip in Oct.
happy.gif

Shizuka, don't worry!! I was full of worries initially but am glad I just do it!! Haha.. I brought along stroller despite pple discourage. At least she can slp in it. In plane, during taking off it's ok. Just landing, I gave sweets coz she complaint of ears itchy. Then gave milk n ask her drink slowly. This trip only me n girl so it's v good bonding. We have fun self photo taking, nua-ing in cafe, shopping, disneylanding n eat. Go for it!!! Wldnt regret... I'm planning to do it again this sept sch break in nearby country again

rina... heheheh....

shers, i see i see... you got someone to take care of the other one... so you got no worries to go for a trip... for me everything i also need to settle... so if i go for a trip... i need to bring both... i dun think i can take it... in singapore ok lah... overseas i sure die.... hahahhah where did you go huh?

sporty, yup good and bad... everything got good and bad

Hi ladies,

Sher, I have always wanted to bring Amadeus for a holiday - just the 2 of us! But hb doesnt allow. He is worried abt our safety. SO when u went HK, r u affected by the sandstorm?

Sporty,
trip was good!! Relax n yet all places that I wanted to bring shermin to. She was happy throughout n cried when reached home saying want to go back HK again. Hotel stays at Disneyland hotel was super good!! It's really a heaven for kids. Best time to bring is b4 3 yrs coz all r free.

Rina, got good n bad la..

Db, I have a good n reliable maid ( so far n touch wood)... Anyway when I go work, she takes care of my 2 girls. So during this trip, I sent maid n 2nd girl to my mum's place.

Ros, did I see u at may thread? Hahaha... Hb was against our trip said I can't mAnage, shermin will give me he'll, etc etc but I heck la.. I just go ahead.. Luckily we didn't encounter sandstorm. Was 3 days after we returned then saw news abt sandstorm. If u wan to go, can consider HK for a start.. Flight was shorter. Stay longer in Disneyland say 2 full days.. Sure kids will have fun!! Just rem to bring stroller n lots of $$ coz will spend alot just shopping in Disney shops.. Haha.. I'm saving up for japan trip in abt 1-2 yrs time with hb n 2 girls..

Shers

someone mentioned HK Disney more for kids. did you also find that so?

what i understand that - its further away from HK main city - not so polluted & can be cooler or colder.

Vic ma, Disneyland is really a place for kids but adults get equal play as well. Good place to go with kids esp our piglets at this age. Alot of Wow, nice, haha, hehe etc.. I heard alot of pple tell me HK Disneyland isn't safe coz near to mainland n pple r kidnapping kids. Got me real worried over this till I hold hands tight, buckle up whenever in stroller, make sure shermin is always in my eye sight.. Just a note

bz day today...

db, ya lor...everything got pros and cons lor...so u plan to go for #3?

rina, ya la...family support very impt la cuz in any case if needed, they can help to jaga the kids...

shers, sounds good leh...i also wanna bring athan to disneyland in hk...looks good from ur pics in fb!

vic ma, u of cuz hot la...last trimester sure hot one + the crazy weather now!!

shers, that is good...

sporty, if i am sahm then i will have no.3... with my work schedule, i dun think i can fit in another child... maybe after my master's course... but hubby dun want already...

shers
good point. i will take note. waiting for my tiger to come out & can walk & maybe my 1st visit after my 2nd pop.

Hi

Shers, yes, I occasionaaly will kapo in May thread as I had a son born in May 2009...I brought my son there when he was 18 mths old...might need to wait for him to be a bit older before we go back to hk again...he is in a stage where he is scared of anything and everything...so going to disneyland wif him will just be a waste of moni..haha...

hello all!
mon again!!!

db, hb dun want but u want ah? hahha :p

shers, so u booked ricky already? i very bad influence hor :p

Hi all...
Today feel so restless.

Btw, sporty, powerpuffs, lynette & all who had just gave birth to 2nd bbs, anyone has hair loss problem? Sadly, I have. when I have Iris, no hair loss prob. now have drop lot of hairs till i scared! Any recommendation?

Back