(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi sorry to interrupt
I have a BNWT Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Stevie (Black) selling at S$288 only and Kate Spade Bedford Street Noel Jillian (pink) selling at S$268 only. All items are BNWT, comes with original Kate Spade dustbag, care card and hanging tag. For fast deal, please email [email protected]. Prices nego. Thanks

HI all

Sporty
errr... he keep saying that la...abt my shi fang qian.... becos his eyes turn very big when he saw my 2S savings...not really a lot la.. but 4 figure each... so he deduce I must have more for myself... But I where got a lot... must bite harder into him then maybe have more...wahahahahahhahaha

hi Everybody!!

Sporty, Same lah. My boss keep asking me when is my ML finishing? I will be at RP at aout 8.20am, he expects me to be in office by this time too. Normally, i go for my breakfast. I told him I want to work 9-5pm till july due hubby not in sg. He said he will not permit!! Blood boil.

My 2 gals also sleeping in the same room as us. BB in cot & Iris in her bed.

Btw, is most kids born in june 2007 being totally toilet train?

re : sleeping arrangement. currently i sleep with trish in 1 room and hb sleep with tristan in another room.

shizuka, wow so u taking care of 2 gers alone after knocking off work?? must be very shiong since your hb not ard..

which cc did u send Iris to?

my trish still not totally toilet train yet. she can pee in potty but need to poo in diaper hahaha but for sleeping and going out, i still put on diapers for her coz the toilet bowls outside too big liao, she's not comfortable to pee in them. at home we have the child toilet seat and she can pee using that too

morning gals,

shizuka, thot ya mil helping u?? no more??

jerral more or less toilet-trained la.. but there are time whr he will say shee shee but pee out alr..

Sweet,
Luckily my MIL is helping me to take care Karis during weekdays. Iris will follow me home everyday.
Iris will be attending Nanyang Kindercare CC just next blk to my MIL's plc, have shelter link to the CC. after sub is $230 per mth.

DB, my boss is like weather man. sometimes sunny & sometimes thunder storm!!!

Iris is fully toilet train in day but not night time. She is wearing XXL mamy poko now.

shizuka, alamak man also got pms huh... hehehhe my boss totally evil in any weather.... got work for you, he will come to you with a smile but once completed, and no need your help already, he walk pass you like you are a ghost... see through you one....

shizuka, icic the CC is very reasonably priced
happy.gif

so when Iris go out, she also wear panties?

Sweet,
Depend on where are we going. If nearby, just panty. If whole day, she will be wearing pull up. She is very cheeky. if she know she is wearing pull up, she will tell me she can pee in pull up, don't need to go toilet... *Faint*

morn all...
bz day...

db, u need to work this week? skool hols leh...

glayz, ya la...he very funny...like trying to find out from me whether u have shi fang $$...how will i kno rite?! :p

shizuka, mine is not ML...im using my AL and CC leave... thot u already made tha arrangement with ur HR long ago?? i hope athan is considered as toilet trained...is ur iris toilet trained yet?

sporty, monday went back to school to do extra lesson, help my collegue to teach his class coz he going op. tuesday at home but was busy setting papers... i got 4 papers to set! thanks to my boss... sigh... complete most of it but haven do mark scheme yet. i thot thurs & fri on course but i did not receive confirmation email... called the officer and said my name not there... so happy... can continue doing my masters assignments liao...

Sporty, I have finished my 6 days CC leave. have not touch my AL yet cos HR said clear ML 1st. I have told my boss last nov about this arrangement. he said he cannot remembered so it is not permitted. Currently, I left with 30 Hrs of ML.

Iris is toilet trained in day time but not night time. Partly is bcos i am lazy to wake up & ask her to pee... & she sleeps like a piggy. difficult to wake her up.

db, icic...then u can rest on thurs and fri...

shizuka, wow...count until so exact ah...30 hrs...hahah... aiya, the bosses always dun rem what they promised to make u come back lor...its never new!!!

toilet training
mei mei more or less train...except during nite sleeping time... she go out worse... every little path she see in shopping mall she will tell u she want to go toilet..once we rush to the loo..not knowing how long she can tahan...and there is this LONG q...after waiting for our turn...she sit on the toilet bowl for sometime and tell me..mummy mei you xiao bian...arghhhhhhhh she just want to go toilet nia... arghhhhh

If not sometimes she go liao...then turn corner...she see another path...she will say wo yao xiao bian... i was like..u pee in less than 5 min ago leh...

Shizuka, my june boy is wears diaper when he nap and sleep. There are times he will wake up in the middle of the nite to say he wanna pee.

sporty, my kids when go out will wear diaper I find it dirty to urine in public toilet. unless need to do big business then find a toilet. then i will need to lay out tissues on the toilet sit so that it is hygienic... at home no diapers... but my boy, i haven train yet... but sometimes when he wants to wee wee he will tell us and we bring to toilet... i must find one day to train my boy in june...

Shizuka, I am not ready to let Joshua go diaperless at nite. I need to sleep and I don't want to keep washing mattress.

Sporty, it's really troublesome when out. Sometimes eat halfway Joshua say wanna pang sai! And sometimes on expressway he say wanna PJ!

db, ur gal still wear diapers when she goes out? sometimes i find it so troublesome if they are toilet trained lor...hehe

irene, then how? u bring him to pang sai ah??!!

sweet, mine pee standing up...

sporty, ya lor because it really troublesome to go to the toilet especially when we are travelling in the car... so i just let her wear diaper... but if she wants to poo poo, no choice liao got to go toilet... the only time no diaper is when at home, go to my mil hse... or somewhere nearby not need to travel too long and stay out too long... i lazy mummy lah... hehehehe

sweet my boy pee sitting but he faces in not out...

sporty, then when outside.. can pee standing up when the urinal is so tall or they have kids sizes de? haha dunno coz never went inside gents b4 ;p

db, icic keke

Sweet, Joshua stands and pee.

Sporty, it was me last time but now its hb since Jayla will definitely cry big time if she cannot see me. Imagine that time I was heavily pregnant and I still have to squat and hold Joshua while he sits on the toilet seat to poo!

sweet, that time i saw kids toilet in ladies toilet... i forgot where leh... got small urinal... but most place dun have... i think normally no small urinal...

hi ladies,

happy to see tat the thread is so lively again!

Toilet-trained
Amadeus is half toilet-trained...At home & CC he will not be wearing diapers except sleeping time. Now we are training him to pee at the toilet in malls...he had problem peeing when outside so still wearing diapers...

Some malls there are kiddy toilet and small urinal in ladies toilet...not sure abt the gents.

Irene,
I totally agreed with you. Too tired to wake up & bring Iris to toilet so will wear pull up pant.

DB & Sweet, most Capitaland Malls will have small
toilets in ladies.

Sporty, i am rushing like mad everyday. bring iris to MIL plc at 7am then rush for bus at 7.30am & then rush for work & knock at 5pm then rush home to bath, go MIL to fetch Iris & play with Karis. every fri, need to rush to NTUC after work to buy fresh foods to cook for Iris during weekend. **tired**

Irene,
I totally agreed with you. Too tired to wake up & bring Iris to toilet so will wear pull up pant.

DB & Sweet, most Capitaland Malls will have small
toilets in ladies.

Sporty, i am rushing like mad everyday. bring iris to MIL plc at 7am then rush for bus at 7.30am & then rush for work & knock at 5pm then rush home to bath, go MIL to fetch Iris & play with Karis. every fri, need to rush to NTUC after work to buy fresh foods to cook for Iris during weekend. **tired**

Shizuka, I can imagine the rush. That is one of the biggest concern I have when I think of going back to work.

hi ladies

great to see that this thread is alive again!!

seems like all mummies are very bz with work n kids... suppose to start work this week, but got some problems with the placement of my kids so delayed till next week... sighh...

toilet training
emm wears diaper during nap, nite n when we r out.
at time he will want to poo in his diaper instead... else he will not poo

ladies
wana ask how did u gals let go of ur kids for parents or parent inlaw to look aft and go to work? i tink i ve a prob of letting go and work... esp if its my inlaw looking aft

shizuka, i know wat you mean abt rush. i also rush every morning and coming home also rush like mad. everyday like that. i also want to be sahm.. miss those times.... no need to rush so much.

powerpuffs, that is why i took no pay leave and after that send them to childcare coz, i cannot let my in law take care, just dun feel right. and my mum is a complainer so even headache. now i feel so much better since both in child care. at work dun really worry too much.

powerpuffs, for me i cant stand staying at home to look after kids 24/7, i will go crazy! so though i will miss them while i m at work but the alternative is something i cannot bear to think bout ;p

yeah!! this thread is alive once again!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

sweet, the urinal outside have kids size one la...athan's height is juz enough to pee at the toilet bowl at home la but we let him pee into potty standing up...and best part is he wanna pour and wash the potty himself...and his hands sometimes got urine...yirks!!

irene, so ur hb will also wipe joshua's butt after he pang sai la...kekkeke :p

shizuka, ya lor...the rush is really MAD lor...another 1 and 1/2 weeks for me la...rush my work like hell lor...but good thing is tha i get to spend more time with the kids since i knock off earlier... if given a choice, i wun be a sahm la cuz i prefer to work...hahah

powerpuffs, whats ur tentative plan of placement of the kids? frankly i also dun want my ils to look after lor...weekend for a few hrs ok but not long term...

db, i'm here to "report" liao la...

Powerpuffs, I cannot let go too. My parents not working now but I don't want to let them look after Jayla now as I don't want her to have any bad habits or routine which I have trained.
I think have to wait till at least 1 yr old.

Shizuka, 1st of all, money is always not enough. Secondly, even got enough to use doesn't mean no need to work. I got the education and I am still not that old so don't think I wanna be a sahm forever.

Sporty, ofcoz he wipe la...then ask me to rush in to wipe meh?

irene, hahhaha of cuz la...

i think i totally zonked out last nite, #2 woke up at 1am and 5am and athan woke up at 3am... think #2 slept too much at my mum's and cant sleep well at nite...sianz lor, spolit my routine!

Back